Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking your wife Ch-2

"Freud and Da Vinbci would smile and then go off in separate directions to masturbate"

12
4 Comments 4
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I could hardly wait for our next time together and it did notdisappoint! Your wife was amazing and I hope you got lots of video! The tripod probably was a good idea.

I liked how your wife’s cascading hair tickled my thighs but what really excited me was when she stopped pleasuring my cock and left the bed for a moment. I almost shot my wad right then and there when she returned to me pulling a scrunchy into her hair for a pony-tail and said, “I want you to see every bit of this.” I’m not sure which of us she was talking to but it didn’t matter! Between Audrey’s hot, wet mouth on my cock, her soft hands caressing my balls and that pony-tail tickling everywhere it touched, I did not last long.

What an odd but satisfying relationship this is becoming! While driving out to meet you guys I thought about little else. So what are the chances that a sexual relationship based on me banging the wife in a couple will endure for very long? This relationship seems different from a “love triangle” so to speak because those generally are illicit relationships acted out in secrecy and deceit. There isn’t much secrecy when she and I are fucking our hearts out and you’re nearby in a chair taping every thrust and moan!

One of my quirks is that I tend to over-analyze relationships. In fact, I’ve analyzed electrical circuits and physical structures for a long time now. So, structurally, what is the deal with us?

You get off seeing your wife have sex with another, in this case, with me. Your wife enjoys being with me and I enjoy being with her. And while I have no particular affection for you, per-se, I do get a rise out of brain-teasing things to do with your Audrey, that end up cock-teasing you. So, we are a triangle, quite different from a love-triangle per-se but a triangle nonetheless...

Triangles are an interesting geometry because they are inherently strong and able to resist forces that would destroy other shapes. Triangles form truss bridges and roof trusses. The other shape that enjoys centuries of success is the arch. Arches support bridges and also form the structural basis for the domed cathedrals of Europe.

So, I see arches as the metaphor for marriages where couple chooses to conjoin each other’s minds and hearts, “forsaking all others” as the vow says. Such marriages are great and I hold every respect for them. But they aren’t for everyone and that’s where the triangle shines as a sturdy structural construct.

Imagine a bridge over a river and the loads imposed on it. In a relationship comparison to a bridge, I consider the span to represent the time that a relationship endures.

Gravity and the weight of the bridge materials, combined with the weight of whatever vehicles and the like that cross the bridge are the “load’. All of that load is borne by the soil beneath each end of the bridge. Architects and engineers consider that action as being in “Compression”.

The triangular or ‘Truss” sections bear the weight because those members are under “Tension.” Each member is trying to pull apart but they are held in place by the next member, also under tension in an opposing plane. Essentially, tension holds the triangle together.

Clearly, you experience sexual tension whenever you witness or fantasize your wife being fucked by another. Part of your fantasy seems to be seeing her degraded by the cum-on-her face videos and similar acts imposed upon her to satisfy a pleasure that you have called “perverse”.

Is that a bad thing? Does it hurt a marriage? I think maybe it depends on your wife’s views more than anything.

How many TV shows have been held together by relentless sexual tension between the characters?

I think that any shrink hearing your story would ascribe a differential diagnosis of Madonna-Whore Complex. The trait was first identified by Sigmund Freud and essentially refers to men who can only become sexually aroused by their wives or lovers after those women have been degraded. Prior to her degradation, the woman is a Madonna – a mother figure and sex with her would be incestuous and therefore impossible for them to handle. Once degraded, the woman becomes "a whore" in her man's eyes and therefore a suitable sex partner. She is fit to fuck so to speak.

So, the more your wife submits to your control and the more you can degrade her, the more exciting Audrey becomes to you sexually and in turn, you can vent your spleen (and your achey-breaky testicles) once you get her home. All that is fine so long as being degraded is okay with your wife over the long term.

After all, sometimes love is when your neurosis mesh.

But…

What if being continually degraded is not okay with her? What if there is gut-deep resentment over her sexual exploitation that turns her love into revulsion? How does a woman feel about a husband who can only make love to her after she’s gagged on God-knows-who’s cock and had her vagina creamed into by some faceless guy or group of guys with questionable hygiene and worse breath?

Returning to the bridge geometry metaphor, such ego grinding resentments are tension forces that if not countered, by an opposing force might cause the “span” of a marriage to collapse.

In our case, my approach to your wife is a giving, loving and nurturing one. Your wife knows without doubt that I value who she is as a unique person. And while I am willing to shoot those hot, ropey strands of cum that you enjoy so, the act is one of love and the growing lust between she and I. And you are there to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells there in the moment, and to reclaim her once you get home. Accordingly, geometrically, you and I are the rafters – the opposing sides - of a triangle truss.

The strongest of truss designs have a vertical member actually dividing an equilateral triangle into two right triangles facing opposite directions. Sometimes these are called “Kingpost’ trusses.

Oddly enough, your Audrey, your queen is the Kingpost in this odd relationship. Without Audrey, you and I have nothing to share and no reason to be associated with each other. Without me or someone like me, your wife will soon feel too degraded and your relationship will collapse. Without you, Audrey wouldn’t have all she needs because I cannot be there for her fulltime. I exist within a marriage that has lost any semblance of love but is legally and financially binding.

Call it a love triangle, a sex triangle, a friend with benefits relationship or whatever, but it seems to be working.

While your wife locks her eyes with mine when she does a slow strip dance for me, every now and again I see her glance your way for approval. When her heels tread my back as I tongue her pussy and suckle her clitoris like an engorged nipple, I know that she feels loved and respected and therefore fully able to give and receive all the sexual pleasures that love has to offer.

Even faux-punishment has become a thing of joy. Your wife had just finished fucking my brains out – literally, I was nearly spent. We lay cuddling and catching our breath. After a while, Audrey said, “I’ve been a naughty wife.”

“How so,” I asked – with a mischievous raise of an eyebrow.

“Look,” she said nodding your way, “My husband has dozed off and I am here in this bed having sex, very hot sex with you and he isn’t awake to enjoy it.”

“Are you enjoying it?” I asked.

“Very much so kind Sir,” you cooed in a breathy voice.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

“That’s what makes it so naughty.”

I know that you have been resistant to my desire for alone time with your wife and secretly, I wondered if you let too much champagne carry you off to dreamland while your camcorder stood as a silent sentinel protecting your interests. If so, half a loaf is better than none. A soft nudge from your wife brought me back to our sexy dialogue.

“A naughty wife eh?” I said with mock gravity, “Well, a naughty wife should be punished, don’t you think”?

“Yes, I think maybe so. Are you going to punish me?”

Looking into those wide eyes of hers, I went speechless for a few seconds and then said, “Yes, I am going to punish you but first you need to go and get some things that I need.”

Although there was semi-melted ice chilling the wine, I told your wife to slip on her Teddy without the panty and go get a fresh bucket of ice and the small bottle of body lotion and a soft towel from the bathroom.

Your wife looked terrified leaving the hotel room barefoot, in a sheer Teddy that only covered about half of her beautiful ass and very little of her girl parts. At the same time, her excitement was palpable for her nipples stood firmly, even proudly leading the way to the ice machine.

“Damn you,” she hissed on returning.

“Damn me, why” I smiled.

“Damn you, because there was a man at the machine getting ice when I got there”!

“And what did you do with this man at the ice machine,” I teased.

“I didn’t know what to do so I smiled and said hi.” (Jesus, her irritation was cute!)

“And…” I asked.

“And he said Hi and withdrew his ice bucket and said, After you.”

“Oh I’d bet he was after you! What then,” I teased.

“I filled the damned ice bucket, that’s what”!

“And…”

“And I had to bend over a little to place the bucket in the damned bucket thingie! He saw everything, even the wetness on my thighs”!

“And then…”

“And then I said ‘Thank you’, grabbed the filled bucket and ran down the hall spilling half of it. He probably saw my whole ass because this Teddy rode up as I ran”!

“Well then you are doubly naughty and shall be punished accordingly.”

“And my husband is still fast asleep”!

“Ah, but his camcorder is humming along on the tripod,” I observed nodding towards the red ‘record’ LED.

I positioned Audrey so that the LED of the camcorder cast a soft glow onto her perfect ass and struck her an open handed smack. The smack startled her as much from the sound echoing off the walls as the sting to her bottom. Her body stiffened sharply but only a soft whimper escaped her lips.

“You have been naughty,” I accused.

“Yes, I have…” Audrey said softly.

“How have you been naughty?” I asked dragging a confession out of Audrey to increase her vulnerability.

“I… I have had sex while my husband wasn’t awake to watch it.”

**Smack** my hand fell swiftly onto her ass.

“And?” I asked.

“And…?” she asked

“And the man at the ice machine…?

“I don’t understand…” she stammered.

**Smack**

“You made him hot… horny… he wanted you.”

“He did, I guess…”

“And you liked that he wanted you, didn’t you”?

**Smack**

“Well, sort of, I mean he was looking at me so intently and..”

“And it made you wet”?

“I already was wet.”

**Smack**

“ Okay wetter then,” I pried.

“Ouch! All right, yes, I got wetter and couldn’t stop it. I felt the trickle run to my knees and was afraid that he would see and then he did see just how wet I was”

**Smack**

“And you wanted to fuck him,” I teased.

“Oh that hurts! No, I really didn’t but it excited me that he seemed to want to fuck me”.

**Two Smacks**

“And how do you know that he wanted to fuck you”?

“His pants were pushed out from his erection. It was huge!”

“And that made you even wetter – staring at the bulge in his pants”?

**Two more smacks**

“Yes. It made me wetter and I am a naughty girl, a naughty wife and a naughty lover.” Tears formed in her eyes.

The tears were Audrey's ultimate surrender and brought quiet closure to her punishment. I took the wet, drippy ice and gently rubbed Audrey’s bright red bottom to draw away the heat and the sting.

Soothingly and calmly I told Audrey that she was forgiven her naughtiness and that she was a good girl.

“But I…” she began.

“But nothing, sweet one, you are a wonderful lover and a good wife.” I deliberately allowed cold water from the melting ice to flow slowly over her anus and down the path of folds to her clitoris.

“You are everything that any man could want,” I told her. “Any two men,“ I corrected myself.

Gently as possible, I dried her bottom with the soft towel.

“You are an amazing lover, Audrey and a good wife to Mr. Snooze over there.”

A soft giggle was her response and I took the body lotion and began spreading it over Audrey’s bottom and gently rubbing it into her ravaged skin. Like a beautiful rag doll, Audrey relaxed limply into my lap.

Applying more lotion, I kneaded it more deeply into her body, allowed my fingers to spread the lotion more deftly between Audrey’s folds, and rubbed her labia and clitoris gently. Something more than a whimper and less than a moan escaped her. I kept massaging her bottom and her vagina softly and with increasing pressure.

Audrey’s muscles took on a different tone, her rag doll posture now gone. Her hips began a dance, that same ethereal, instinctively erotic dance born to women in the stone ages now handed down through generations of their daughters.

My fingers probed more deeply – suggestively – and Audrey began to moan as her hips picked up their instinctive tempo. In my mind’s imagined senses I could see firelight glowing across Audrey’s body and drums pounding urgently in the far off distance.

Those pounding mental drums overtook me and now slick with the accumulation of moisture gathering in Audrey’s sex, my fingers entered her. My index finger slipped gently into Audrey’s anus while the next three fingers found their way into her vagina.

I heard you snore yourself awake to find your wife moaning and writhing on my lap, her beautiful ass only inches from the lens in your camcorder. I mused that the red LED from your camcorder seemed to dance around Audrey’s anus as though somehow lighting the way for me. I closed my eyes to concentrate on Audrey and my probing increased into strokes.

Then strokes gave way to merciless pounding as your wife begged to be hammered to the precipice of her orgasm; and she and I were on exactly the same page! She had grabbed my cock with one hand and slipped a finger into my ass with the other. Now dizzy with passion we worked each other with abandon until I squirted convulsively in one direction and she in another!

I struggle sometimes with the concept that you need to degrade this woman who deserves to be worshipped. Men write song lyrics about lesser women than Audrey but for damned-sure, I can’t argue that this crazy and seemingly mismatched relationship is actually quite well matched.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments