Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Your Wife Ch-12

"A cuckold begins to take charge of his life again."

17
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
By the time Audrey and Donald returned from breakfast Katrina and Jeff were dressed and finishing their coffee. “How was ‘Brekky? Audrey asked, now emulating Donald’s pronunciation.

“Breakfast was nice,” Katrina replied evenly. “We had the TV news on and there was a story about the problem on the ship but nothing that added to what we already know. I imagine that we’re going to have to go to the ship in order to find out what’s up. One of the evacuating passengers told us that the ship was supposed to let us know what is going on by noon.”

“That’s what they told us on the PA system,” Donald chimed in. “The evacuation was a little confused because when the order came to go, many passengers did what they were taught during the abandon ship drill and had life jackets on. Those people had to return to their staterooms to put their life jackets back because if they got lost, there could be further delay for the ship to leave port once repaired. Essentially, it was a cluster-fuck if you will forgive me.”

Jeff said, “My biggest concern is logistical. Today was to be the ship’s departure day. This hotel has an eleven-o-clock checkout time. If we go to the ship at noon and they are not ready to receive us for another day or more, we could be stuck for lodging for tonight or however long. I think we need to let the front desk know that we could be here for longer so that we don’t get stuck. Then, we need to hustle over to the ship and see if maybe they have information as to status and be back here by eleven so as to not be charged an extra night if we don’t need it.”

But, isn’t the cruise line picking up the tab?” Audrey asked.

”That’s what we were told but somehow I think by the time their accountants begin processing claims they will do so with a very sharp pencil and the ‘extra’ night here probably wouldn’t be reimbursed.”

Kat spoke up, “What do you want to do then, Jeff?”

“How are everyone’s cell phone batteries?” Jeff asked.

As it turned out, Donald’s phone was dead but everyone else’s was okay for a few more hours.

“Okay, then let’s do this. Kat, let’s you and I go to the ship and see what’s up. Then, we can call Audrey and Donald and let them know. Donald, it might be a good idea if you stop by the front desk and see if they have a cell phone charger that you can borrow. Most hotels have a ‘Lost and Found’ box full of cell phone chargers left in rooms.”

“What should we do while we wait to hear from you?” Audrey asked.

Jeff placed his pinky finger into the D-ring on Audrey’s slave collar and tugged her gently towards him and kissed her lightly. Both she and Donald looked at each other, not knowing what to do. “Do whatever you wish Audrey.”

Katrina barely suppressed a grin. Donald said, “Well, okay then. We will sightsee here on the grounds or nearby and wait to hear from you.”

Walking to the hotel shuttle van, Katrina linked her arm into Jeff’s and said, Jeff, when you tugged at Audrey’s collar and kissed her, I didn’t know whether to feel jealous or to cheer your assertiveness. In many ways, I think what you did put a strong physical emphasis on asserting just who is who in your marriage. Kudos!”

“Thanks Kat. I am not sure why I did it except that that goddamned leather dog collar was right there in my face. It is like it was a thing apart, and was taunting me.”

“Oh, I agree that the choker collar is a taunt to you as the cuckold husband of the woman whom Donald dominates. By means of the collar, he declares your wife as subordinate to him and also places you in a subordinate position. By tugging that collar, you challenged his authority over her. Clearly, from their reactions they didn’t expect anything like that from you and they are in a quandary right now. The next few days are going to be interesting ones.”

“Oh, they already are interesting, Kat, very interesting. Changing the subject, should we be looking for your husband? Oh, and I never asked what set him off, do you even know? You two looked very loving and together when I first saw you on the dance floor the other evening.”

‘Sighing, Katrina said, “John is John and he goes off on benders like this a couple times a year.”

“And he can’t get help?”

“It’s sadder than that Jeff. John is an addictions counselor by profession but he still struggles with the drinking problem. I have no earthly idea what is going to happen now that he knows I’ve been with another man. My hope is that he will realize that he has pushed me too far with his increasingly abusive treatment towards me and towards others. I am hoping for the sake of our marriage that this is rock-bottom for him and that he agrees to get help.”

“But you’re a shrink – sorry-- psychologist. Can’t you help him?”

“I’m afraid not. He needs to reach out for help and not from me because I am too close. What I need to do insofar as John is concerned is to maintain a loving detachment as they say in AL Anon groups. That’s why I let him stagger off to that pub last night. If I lift him out of the gutter, it simply reinforces his addictive behaviors because I will be enabling him to live as an asshole. These are lessons that I learned in training but I actually had to live it before truly learning the helplessness of it all.”

“Jesus, Kat, I am truly sorry for what you are going through.”

“Thanks, but as they say, ‘It ain’t all bad.’ Without John’s, err problem, I wouldn’t have met you and I am truly enjoying our time together. You are helping to keep me grounded and to feel cared about. That means so much more to me than I can tell you.”

“You are helping me too Kat, I don’t know how I would have handled all this stuff from Audrey and her boyfriend. I feel rejected by her and it helps a lot that you have been so accepting of me.”

“As I see it, we have been fortunate enough to have found each other when each of us needed someone, whether we call it karma, fate, kismet or whatever.”

“Kismet?”

“Sorry, ‘kismet’ is a Yiddish expression for destiny.”

“Oh, okay. You didn’t mention what set your husband off on this bender, Kat.”

“Well the short version is pretty much the same as the long version. I told you before that he acts like a big baby when he doesn’t get exactly what he wants exactly when he wants it. He takes any refusal of something he wants as an affront and rejection no matter how gently I do it. It is especially true of sex. I don’t know if you noticed when we were dancing; I teased him with my bottom a bit?”

“Oh, I noticed all right! You made me hard right there and I had to hold a menu over my lap so as not to display an obvious flagpole!”

Katrina blushed crimson. “Okay, what that was about was we had been teasing back and forth about doing anal while on this vacation. I was trying to raise the excitement level while dancing. I think it was George Bernard Shaw who said that ‘dancing was the vertical expression of a horizontal desire.’”

“Unfortunately, because I teased him publically on the dance floor, John got the idea into his head that he wanted to take me in the ass in a more or less public setting because he likes the risk of being caught. I am dubious at best about anal sex and need lots of lubrication and gentleness. I am not willing to be bent over the rail of a ship and butt-fucked from behind as passengers walk by us.”

“Jesus, Kat, he really expected you to do that?”

“When he gets these crazy whims into his head he comes unhinged that I am rejecting him. That is what set him off and each bender gets a little worse in term of duration and the intensity of his verbal abuse. He hasn’t physically abused me but he throws things around the room in his tantrums and I am concerned that physical abuse isn’t far off. There will be no chance of marital repairs if that happens. He has got to stop this shit and get help now. “

“Jeff, I had not planned on meeting another man on this ship but I am so happy that it was you. I hope that you don’t feel used by this but I honestly hope that his jealousy at seeing me with you will influence him to get help. In a way, my ‘adultery’ may help John to save face because I will have ‘sins’ to repent too. His perception may be that we both need to make changes. I’m willing to be judged a sinner if it saves my marriage. And, as a practical matter, if the marriage can’t be saved, at least this vacation has been saved. Jeff, I am enjoying this time with you!”

“Kat,” Jeff said seriously, “I hope that your husband gets the help he needs and that you can salvage a marriage.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

I hope that I can repair my own as well. But either way, I will always treasure you and this time and intimacy that we are sharing right now. I almost didn’t come on this cruise and now I am so grateful that I did. Oh by the way, I hope that this doesn’t embarrass you but while you were talking, the very thought of being inside your ass has me crazy horny.”

“Well, if it’s in a bed and not getting my pooper stuffed on the poop deck I’m in. Uh, actually you’re in,” Katrina said with a grin. “Let’s see where we will be doing it, aboard ship or in the hotel.”

“So you’re okay with it, Kat? I am so excited!”

“Just go slow and use lots of lubrication. I have a client who is – well he’s nuts to tell you the truth – but he says, ‘Big or small, thick or thin, KY jell will get it in!’”

The short ride to the wharf took a good extra ten minutes because of the crowds. The driver gave Jeff a business card with a phone number for him to call when he and Kat needed transportation back to the hotel. Taxis would be hard to get with some four thousand people stranded near the wharf.

Someone had set up projectors that shone onto the hull of the ship and PowerPoint presentations in English, Spanish, French and German provided an update of the ship’s status. The news was good insofar as the ship would leave port at one-o-clock tomorrow afternoon. The failed generator was beyond on-board repair but a large portable generator was rented on the island and would be lifted onto the ship by crane later today. One of the ship’s swimming pools had been closed and drained and the portable generator module would be placed there and secured by chains and come-along jacks.

Passengers could reboard the ship anytime between six tomorrow morning and the one P.M. departure time. Between the portable and other generator capacity on board ship, life-safety functions, propulsion, domestic water, elevators and the like would be functional. Staterooms would have air circulation but not air conditioning. Fortunately, the humidity was low. Some ship services such as the theater, casino and internet cafe would be closed.

Jeff said, “I can’t imagine that the dozen or so computers in the internet café use that much power, Kat. I think they are trying to prevent passengers from sending along-route photos or streaming video to the news media.”

“That could be,” Katrina said wryly. But at least we will be underway. Don’t misunderstand me, I am thoroughly enjoying this time we have and a few extra days would be icing on the cake but I have patient appointments back home.

“I know what you mean Kat; I have to be back at work too. As it is, we will be two days late arriving home. If it was to be a longer delay, I would have to try to fly out of Georgetown. So, I guess fate has lent a hand giving you and me some extra time together on this beautiful island. So it looks as though we will be at the hotel tonight then. I will call Audrey and let her know. They can sightsee and you and I can too but before we call for the shuttle what say you and I do some shopping?”

“Oh let me guess, Jeff, “Katrina said grinning. You want a bottle of wine, a bag of pretzels and a tube of KY.”

“So I am that predictable, Kat? Well, the romantic line used to be ‘a jug of wine, a loaf of bread, and thou,’ think of this as an adaptation of that old poem.”

Kat nudged her bottom against Jeff and said, “Remember two things. We have to be rid of your wife and her boyfriend for long enough.” Then laughing, Katrina said, “And, while I wouldn’t let my intoxicated husband nail my ass over a ship’s rail, I could enjoy into closing my eyes and imagining that you were balls-deep in my ass, the two of us standing on the bow of that ship and you yelling, “I am king of the world!”

“I think you have seen too many movies Katrina but I love it! You know what? I love you!”

“I love you too Jeff. I don’t know where everything is going but I hope that somehow, no matter how all this craziness resolves itself that we remain close for the rest of our lives. I am not really a spiritual woman but I do believe that people are brought together for a reason.”

Audrey told Jeff that she and Donald were planning to rent a motor scooter and tour the island. That gave Jeff and Katrina the alone time that they needed. Returning to the hotel, they shared some wine and began to make love. Because they didn’t have much clothing with them, they disrobed and carefully hung their clothes so that they would not wrinkle or be disheveled. The couple took their sweet time completely unhurried and each knowing exactly how their sex would end. Jeff kissed Katrina’s back and kissed her lips, her eyes and her neck.

His kisses traced their way down to her breasts which were fully perked. Katrina stroked Jeff gently and then more urgently as he suckled her breasts and cupped her buttocks. Soon, Jeff slid down Katrina’s body, kissing his way along her tummy and lower abdomen and then to begin tonguing her delicate folds. Katrina moaned and squirmed on the crisp sheets as Jeff worked his magic on her vagina. Jeff kept bringing Katrina close to orgasm and then backing off to leave her increasingly desperate for release.

He rolled Katrina to her side and kept kissing her moist pussy and spread a small amount of KY on her anus. He began circling her with feather-like touches as Katrina’s squirming and moaning intensified. “Oh God,” she moaned,” I am in Heaven.”

“And you thought you weren’t spiritual…” Jeff teased.

“Oh. I am right now; if Heaven is like this I want in.”

Jeff applied more jelly to Katrina’s bottom and said, “Speaking of in…” He slid his thumb into her and began twirling it slowly while stroking in and out. Katrina’s legs were now almost walking up and down the length of Jeff’s body as she writhed in ecstasy. Jeff took his sweet time with Katrina’s pussy and bottom as he teased, played and loved her.

“Oh Jeff, you are playing me like a violin!”

“I love how much you are enjoying this,” he replied. Jeff intensified his assault on Katrina’s bottom as he pumped a little faster and twirled a little wider, opening her slowly and gently, preparing her for his cock. He began suckling her clitoris like a nipple and Katrina jolted as though lightning struck.

“Oh Jeff, if you want me to cum now keep doing that; but I really want to cum with you inside my ass. I am so hot for you there and I mean right now.

“Let’s try something,” Jeff said.

“Anything Jeff! What?”

“Come with me,” Jeff said, leaving the bed.

“Where?”

“Right here.” Jeff closed the lace privacy curtain over the balcony door so that they could see out but the outside could not see in. Jeff positioned Katrina, legs spread and hands on the balcony door for balance. He moved behind her and reached his right arm around Katrina and began to stroke her folds and her clitoris. With his left hand, Jeff placed his cock to Katrina’s now lubed and ready anus. As he stroked her pussy, Katrina rhythmically rocked her bottom back to Jeff and soon he was buried inside her bottom to the hilt.

Jeff thought he would swoon just from the heat of her on his cock. Katrina’s heat was positively feverish. Jeff pushed his body closely to hers and let Katrina do the pumping as he stroked her pussy with greater urgency. “Oh Katrina, I am the king of the world,” Jeff, half-shouted as they rutted.

“Yes Jeff, you are the king of the world, or at least right now you are the king of my world!” Jeff erupted in orgasm, his body convulsing in spasm after heavenly spasm and he began working Katrina’s pussy at a more intense pace. He struggled to keep his strokes gentle and yet feverish. Katrina began moaning and humping like a wild thing! She called his name and held frantically to the door frame for balance as she slammed her buttocks against Jeff. Jeff shifted his feet a few inches back to get a better hold on his braced forward position against Katrina’s powerful thrusts. “Oh Jeff, I am almost there, push your fingers inside my pussy with your cock still filling my ass! Yes, Jeff, Oh yes, yes, Oh God yes!”

Katrina’s spasms lasted for nearly a full minute as Jeff held on. Then, she fell to her knees in exhaustion, Jeff’s cock literally plopping out of her and swinging side to side, dripping of ejaculate and jelly. Jeff laid Katrina gently onto the floor and spooned tightly beside her. Together, they watched gentle waves washing the floor. Katrina spoke first, “Jeff?”

“Hmmm?”

“Jeff, I have never felt so safe and so cared for in my life. Thank you for this. You really are king of the world today.”

Afterwards, the pair showered together and then put on bathing suits and padded off to the pool. A morning simply doesn’t get better than this.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments