Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends Swap. Chapter One

"Four friends explore wife swapping."

32
6 Comments 6
40.7k Views 40.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

“Can I ask you a hypothetical question?” Jane was lying beside Dave in a state of post-coital bliss.

Dave turned to look at his naked wife's beautiful body and said, “Yes babe ask away.”

Lifting himself up on one elbow he reached across and wiggled a finger into her belly button. “I am all ears - hypothetical or not.”

Jane felt a tightening in her belly, whether from excitement or a sense of nervousness, she wasn't sure. The question she wanted to ask had been running around in her head for some time now.

“Sue and Steve are good friends… I mean good close friends, aren't they?” Jane could hear herself talking and could hardly believe her own ears. She was about to put her marriage on the line for a stupid fantasy.

“Yes, of course they are. Not about to run off with Steve, are you?” Dave said with a laugh.

Jane looked at her handsome husband lying beside her and said. "No silly, of course not, just some stupid fantasy I can't get out of my brain. Forget I mentioned it.”

“No, come on. You have me intrigued now. What's on your mind.” Dave said in a quizzical manner. “Plus, why are you blushing?”

Jane knew she had to come clean. Dave was like a dog with a bone when he wanted to know something and would not let the subject drop.

“Remember the party we were at last week? Well, Steve came on to me. First just the usual snog, then a quick tit grab,” Jane said.

“But it didn't stop there did it?” Dave said.

“No, not exactly. He put my hand on his cock through his jeans and… well, I sort of rubbed it a bit,” Jane stuttered. “Well, he must have thought I was up for it and has been texting me asking for a one-off fuck.”

“And you are considering it are you?” To her surprise. Dave didn't sound angry, just interested.

“Not exactly, but a variation has crossed my mind,” Jane said.

“A variation on a shag? What the fuck is that exactly?” Dave had raised his voice for the first time.

“A foursome, you, me, Steve and Sue.” Jane almost whispered.

The silence that followed seemed it would never end.

It was Jane that broke the silence, “Yes the four of us fucking, screwing, shagging, whatever you want to call it! I know you fancy Sue, you have never made a secret of that and yes, I want Steve's cock up me.”

Dave seemed to be thinking deeply, then, with a small smile creeping across his face leaned forward and kissed his wife on the forehead.

“Go for it babe. Let's do it if they will! You are right, I would like to slip Sue a length and the thought of watching you cumming on another cock is a huge turn on.”

Relief flooded Jane's face and leaning across to Dave she planted a huge kiss on his mouth.

The next ten minutes past in a whirl of turbo fuelled lust. Dave threw Jane on her back and within seconds his rampant cock was deep inside her recently fucked cunt. The warm sticky remains of his earlier ejaculation coated his pulsing cock as he rammed it, time and again into Jane's now sopping sex slit. Their orgasms crashed through them in perfect unison. Sleep followed almost at once. Tomorrow the planning would start.

“Hello Sue, this is Jane, do you fancy a coffee? I have something to discuss with you. I hope you will like it.” Jane smiled to herself as she put down the phone.

Twenty minutes later the two friends were sitting in Jane's kitchen with two cups of hot coffee. Jane studied Sue as she sipped from the mug in her hands. No wonder Dave fancied her, with her long blond hair and the full figure she knew he lusted after. Jane's survey of her friend's body was almost clinical. Like a predator inspecting her prey!

She scanned Sue's well-shaped tits, with their nipples visible through her sweater and her full, slightly plump belly and wide hips. In her mind, she could already see her husband gripping those love handles as he ploughed her cunt from behind.

“I will come straight to the point babe. I want to fuck your husband!” Jane blurted out.

Sue's mouth dropped open, “Wow! Don't beat around the bush babe But my question is, what's in it for me?”

“Easy! You get to fuck my old man. He has always fancied you.”

Byna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Byna

Jane said, warming to the conversion. “It's up to you girl. If the answer is no, I won't mention it again.”

There was a sparkle in Sue's eyes and a smile on her lips, “Oh fuck me, yes. I have always wanted Dave to stick his cock up me.”

Over the next hour, the two friends planned their evening of lust. “One thing, Jane, I know Steve will want us to go down on each other. How will you feel about that? “ Sue asked.

“Let me show you,” Jane said in a whisper and standing up took her friend's hand and led her to the bedroom. Not a word was said as both women undressed and moved to the bed. Jane lay down and motioned Sue to join her.

Their first kisses were tiny butterfly ones as their hands stroked each other's backs. Soon the kisses became fierce as their tongues danced over each other. Both women stroked and nibbled each other's tits and nipples before allowing their hands to slide down to their waiting cunts.

Sue took the initiative and slid down between Jane's legs, the scent of her sweet pussy was like a magnet, unable to resist. Jane's body shuddered at the touch of Sue's tongue on her clit. Dave had licked it many times, but the thrill of a woman's tongue was a new experience. She had read that a females skill at cunt and clit licking was superior to a man's, but this was the first time she had experienced it.

Sue also felt the need for gratification and moved on top of Jane to the classic sixty-nine position and offered her own cunt for a long hard licking. When their simultaneous orgasms ripped through their bodies the two friends experienced a level of ecstasy beyond anything they had felt before. For the next hour, the two girls planned the way they would tell their partners that their sexual fantasy was about to come true.

The following Tuesday evening Jane opened the door to Sue and Steve and showed them into the lounge.

“Hi, guys,” Dave said and handed them two glasses of red wine.

“Wow!” Said Sue, “that's a huge glass full Dave, are you trying to get me drunk?”

Dave gave her a look that was virtually undressing her and grinning said, “Do I need to?”

Sue took a step closer and placed a hand on the front of his jeans, gave his bulge a friendly squeeze and said, “Oh, I don't think so.”

“What's good for them is good for us,” said Jane and throwing her arms around Steve's neck thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

For the next ten minutes, the two couples swapped kissed, groped and fondled each through their clothes until Dave said, “Fuck this, let's get some real action going.”

“Not so fast, big boy, just hold your horses,” said Jane handing them both another glass of wine. “You guys stay here, give us girls ten minutes then come to the bedroom. Ten minutes and no peeking.”

As the two females swept from the room, Dave and Steve smiled at each other as they thought of the pleasures to come.

After the required ten minutes, the guys walked into the bedroom. The view that greeted them had been carefully choreographed by the naked women on the bed. Jane was lying on top of Sue. They were kissing and grinding their clits into each other.

Within seconds, the two guys had discarded their clothes and advanced on the bed. Jane rolled off her naked friend to lie beside her, smiling up at the two naked males with hard cocks standing out.

“Come on, boys, there are two bitches here that need their cunts eaten out,” she said.

Seconds later, the men complied with the request.

Sue looked down at Dave's head between her thighs and her husband's head between Jane's writhing ones. The room was filled with the sounds of slurping and female gasps of satisfaction.

Finally, Jane could feel her orgasm fast approaching and the need for hard cock flesh in her sopping wet cunt.

“Fuck me, fuck me now Steve, get that fucking cock in me,” she gasped.

The two men moved at the same time to slide their throbbing cocks into the waiting cunts and knew this first session would soon be over. The girls came almost at the same time and driven on by the screams of their orgasms, made both men shoot their jets of hot cum deep into the waiting cunts seconds later.

Four exhausted bodies lay together each knowing that was only the beginning.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments