Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fishnet Stockings

"Her costume was irresistible"

90
12 Comments 12
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My best friend Mark travels constantly for work.

His super attractive, friendly and fun to be around wife is named Eva.

Eva and I have always flirted, even when her husband is around. I get away with it because I watch over her when he’s gone and help out wherever she has a problem or a project she needs help with. It has never amounted to anything until recently.

Eva and my friend were scheduled to attend a costume party fundraiser for a local charity she works with. They had purchased elaborate costumes and even rented a chauffeur and limo to shuttle them to the event. At the last minute he was called away on a work emergency.

My phone rang early on Saturday morning, the day of the event. Eva was frantic and near tears.

“I can’t believe Mark has left me high and dry! I was telling him how upset I was that he’s missing the fundraiser I’ve worked on for months.”

I didn’t say anything, thinking Eva needed someone to vent her frustration on.

Eva continued, “Anyway, he said to call you. You two are about the same size, right?”

I didn’t know where this conversation was going, though I agreed by saying, “We haven’t measured ourselves, but yes, we’re probably close.”

“That’s what Mark said. I have a big favor to ask. Will you be my date tonight? I just can’t go stag to this event. There’s going to be a ton of people there and I won’t have the time to explain over and over why I’m alone. I would owe you big time if you could help me. You just have to stay at my side. With a mask on, everyone will just think you’re Mark.”

It didn’t take much for me to be around Eva. But decided to ask a question.

“So I would be your DATE?”

“Yes! Yes, exactly! You’d be my date and it would be a lot of fun and I promise to make it worth your while.”

I could have taken her last comment in several ways. I decided she was desperate for my help and I was actually excited thinking of having a night out with Eva. A date night with my friend’s beautiful wife. On a date. Where no one would know me or suspect there was anything wrong with Eva’s marriage.

“Okay, I’m in. But remember, we’re treating this like a date.

“Thank you, thank you! Why don’t you come to the house around four, just in case we need to alter the costume Mark was going to wear. We can get ready and leave by 5:30 p.m., will that work? I’m sorry this is such late notice.”

After I hung up I thought, not for the first time, that Mark was seriously jeopardizing his marriage with all the traveling he was doing. I would be hard pressed to leave Eva alone that long. There are too many predators looking to take advantage of that situation.

These thoughts would haunt me later.

I got to Eva’s house later than planned. But she helped me dress and the costume fit fine. She was running around with her hair in curlers and a tank top and yoga shorts. She looked fabulous.

Eva is about five feet five inches tall, with perfect olive skin. She has dark brown hair with gold highlights. She works out regularly and has a beautifully toned body with at least 34DD breasts, a flat stomach, perfect ass, and athletic legs. For the evening, she had gotten manicured and pedicured and had her nails painted a blood red color.

After fussing over my costume, she dashed to put on her costume. We were dressing in her bedroom as if we were a couple. I had stripped to my underwear to put on the costume. She peeled off her yoga shorts, revealing a barely there thong panty, turned away from me as she removed her bra to put on a new one.

“Come snap my bra.”

I approached her and clasped her black, lacy, sexy bra. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

As I watched her dress, she underwent an incredible transformation. She was dressing to look like the ringmaster of the circus. A skimpy sequined white top. A black tuxedo with long tails that dropped to the back of her knees. Sequined tight fitting black shorts.

And black fishnet stockings adorned her legs ending in black patent leather stilettos with three inch heels.

Did I mention black fishnet stockings?

Fishnet stockings make me crazy if the right woman is wearing them. Eva was the right woman.

She looked incredibly sexy. She put on a black top hat. Blood red shiny lipstick went on next. Then, the coup de gras. She put on a black feathered mask that completely transformed her into a woman of mystery.

By now, I was dressed in a black tuxedo, white dress shirt, bow tie, black dress shoes. I also had a top hat and my own black, Lone Ranger mask.

We were transformed from our daily identities to mysterious characters. I felt different, stronger, more masculine. I think Eva had changed too. She stood straight. She looked invincible.

Without a thought, I put my arms around her waist, and she put her arms around my neck.

We kissed. Deeply. Passionately. Intensely.

We pulled apart as her doorbell rang.

“That must be our ride. Are you ready?”

I wanted to throw her on her bed and fuck her while she still wore her mask. I felt guilty that I wanted my friend’s wife, but I was here because of his choice, not mine. I knew if she allowed me, I was going to sleep with, if not steal his wife.

“I’m ready. I want to remind you once more.”

“Okay.”

“Tonight you are my date, I’m your date. You’re not Mark’s wife, you are MY date. Right?”

Eva put her arms around my neck and kissed me. My cock, now totally engorged, pressed in to her.

She pulled her mouth away from mine, while I was still pressing my cock against her and said, “Right.”

She took my hand and we walked out of her house, locked the door, then went hand in hand to the limousine.

On our way to the event, I tested if we were really in dating mode. I leaned into her and kissed her carefully, making sure her makeup stayed perfect. I wanted to see how far I could go and reached for her hand and placed it on the bulge growing in my pants. Without hesitation, Eva squeezed and massaged my cock. I could have cum on the spot, but the driver slowed, then stopped at our destination. The driver had repeatedly stared at us through his rear view mirror and probably envied me.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii

We arrived and though I think we were both ready to fuck (at least I was), after entering the venue Eva quickly got down to the business of hosting the fundraiser. For the remainder of the evening I stood by her side, retrieved drinks and ran whatever errands she needed done.

We also acted like newlyweds/lovers, with public displays of affection that onlookers could only assume were with her husband. My costume hid my real identity, making me feel like Bruce Wayne dressed like the Batman.

Everyone, not nearly everyone, everyone commented on how good Eva looked. Some men even told me I was a lucky man to have such a gorgeous wife. I smiled and nodded my head.

A live band played dance music and I managed to pull Eva away from her duties long enough for a dance. A slow dance that had us in a dimly lit section of the dance floor. And once again, my cock was pressing against her.

“Is that a gun in your pants?” Eva asked with a gleam in her masked eyes.

“You know, I’m actually thinking of how the rest of the evening is going to go with my date.”

“Really, what do you have in mind?”

“Making love to her all night. But the first time may be a little rough and rushed.”

“Mmmm, I like rough.”

We kissed and the dance ended.

Eva had some final chores to wrap up as the event wound down. People started leaving and Eva thanked them for their support and told them ‘good night.’

We finally left and walked to the limo waiting to take us to her house. On the ride to her home we kissed and my hands were gently stroking her thighs. She automatically opened her legs and I started to move my hands higher, feeling the heat radiating from between her legs. Just as I was going to touch her crotch, Eva’s phone rang and she answered.

“Hi honey… Yes, the event went well… You would have enjoyed it… Yes, your stand in did great… He was a big help… Yes, I know I owe him big time… Nothing, just heading home... Okay, night… Love you too.”

The whole time she talked, I kept my hand stroking the inner side of her thighs. While they talked, I feared the night I had played out in my mind was now dashed. But when Eva hung up, she turned to me and said, “Where were we?” Then we started kissing again.

Now emboldened, I stoked her mons and crotch as her breathing intensified. I picked up the remote control and closed the privacy window between our driver and us. He was so focused on what we were doing I was afraid of crashing.

I slipped my hand inside the sequined shorts Eva wore and made my way to her sopping cunt. Slipping two fingers into her pussy I started finger fucking Eva. Finger fucking my friend’s wife.

Acting like a predator.

I don’t know if it was my skilled hands, or the work up over the course of the evening or the fact her husband was never home. But suddenly Eva cried out, “ Oh fuck! Oh my god! I’m cumming!!!

Eva was bucking under my hand and I was pleased I had been able to satisfy her.

As Eva came down from her orgasmic high, I sucked the fingers I had just fucked her with. Her pussy tasted incredible, slightly tart. I wanted to eat her. Plunge my face into her wet crotch.

The limo stopped and we were back at her house. I hurriedly gave the driver s tip as he said, “I wish I was you tonight.”

Eva had walked in the house and was undressing.

“Would my date do something for me?” I asked.

“Ask. Anything you want.”

“Leave your mask, fishnet stockings and heels on.”

As I watched, she removed her hat, the tuxedo with tails, and her white top. She still had on her mask, bra, thong panty, stockings, and heels.

She twirled in front of me and asked, “Do you like what you see?”

The whole time she was undressing, I had pulled off all my clothes and shoes and stood naked in front of her.

"Yes, I like how my date looks. Now come suck my cock.”

“Your command is my pleasure.”

“Are you mine tonight? My slut?”

“Yes, I’m yours tonight?”

“To do what I wish?”

“Yes. To do what you wish.”

I realized, whether Eva did or not, that she wanted me to dominate her.

Eva approached me, knelt and grasped my seven inches of cock with her right hand. I was dripping pre-cum and looked up at me and sucked my cock head into her mouth. The effect of her lips around my dick while still wearing her mask was almost enough for me to shoot my load down her throat.

I stopped Eva and helped her stand. I wanted to kiss her and taste myself on her lips. We embraced and I knew I would be in competition with her husband for Eva’s attention. She would judge my lovemaking against her husband’s and I wanted to make her forget about him or at least think of me when they were in bed. I briefly felt guilty that I was with Mark’s wife. Then I thought, fuck it, tonight she’s mine.

“Tell me what you want, Eva,” I said, testing my thinking she wanted to be submissive to me.

“I want you to fuck me.”

“You want me to fuck you, please!”

“Please!”

“Please what?”

“Please, please fuck me!”

“Can I fuck you on the bed you share with Mark?”

She replied with no hesitation.

“Please! Please, I need your cock! Fuck me on mine and Mark’s bed, please!”

Eva was begging me to fuck on her marital bed. I had wanted to eat and lick and suck her pussy, but we fell onto her bed. Eva was on her back as I lined my dick up to the entrance of her cunt, then in one push I was buried in the velvety grip of her hot pussy. Eva moaned and started bucking. I reacted by frantically, forcefully thrusting in and out of her tight, wet, warm, pulsating cunt.

“Oh my god! Fuck! You feel so good! Fuck me! Don’t stop!”

I had only been in Eva’s slit for a few minutes but I could feel a massive orgasm boiling up from my balls.

“I’m cumming, fuck! I’m cumming!”

I felt myself erupting inside of Eva. At the moment my sperm started flooding in her, she cried out, “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! I’m cumming . Oh my god, I’m cumming!”

I collapsed on Eva. Our sweat drenched bodies connected as we fought to catch our breath. I kissed Eva and she kissed back.

After we collected our composure, she looked at me and asked, “Can you spend the rest of the weekend with me?”

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments