Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fidelity Ch 07

"Matthew finally pushes Laura but she doesn't break."

13
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Matthew unhooked my arms. I exhaled and slumped in exhaustion. He would release my ankles and remove my blindfold next, then we could go home. 

It was over. I’d passed his test. I badly needed to be fucked.

Instead of pulling off my blindfold, Matthew moved away from me. Then I heard the loud, long scraping noise of something being dragged toward me. The cacophony stopped as cold metal bumped rudely against my sore ass. It could only be the metal-barrel-sawhorse-thing. 

I whined when he shoved the cold barrel a bit more snuggle against my tush, almost knocking me over. That bump of cold metal dispelled my fantasy I might have had of us going home, fucking, then cuddling and talking. I had more to endure.

Maybe he wants to fuck me now in front of everyone then take me home, I thought, I wouldn’t mind. They already saw me naked and whipped. What’s a little fucking on top of that?

Matthew placed a palm on my chest and pushed firmly, forcing my backward over the barrel, while my legs remained locked to the floor. He kept forcing me over until I fell back completely over the cold curve metal and my head hit the side opposite. I had a moment of vertigo, but Matthew held me firmly locking my arms over my head near the floor. Now I was spread eagle bent backwards over a barrel.

He strapped something around my waist at the hip bones and cinched it tight enough to make me grunt, then unhooked my legs from the floor, hoisting up so they were straight up in the air. I flexed my knees against whatever held my legs up, but it wouldn’t budge. 

I was over a barrel, helpless, giving everyone a gynecological view. In this position, Matthew could easily violate the orifice of his choice.

Something cold touched my thigh, wiggling across it. I smelled magic-marker. He wrote on my other thigh, too. Then my chest. I imagined Matthew writing slurs on me. Or maybe he just wrote ‘cheater’ on me. Humiliating, but I’d promised not to cheat and I couldn’t see the crowd, so I didn’t care what they read about me. 

Matthew pulled off my ball gag after he got done writing, but he left me blindfolded. I counted my blessings.

“Enjoy yourself,” Matthew whispered.

Yes! Please fuck me, I thought. But I kept quiet.

The crowd murmur louder, sounding either closer or larger. Hands grabbed onto my thighs and Matthew’s cock put soft pressure against my aching pussy. I cried out when his wonderful cock speared me. This felt so good and so hot with the crowd looking on. Going home could wait.

“Oh, fuck me, Matthew,” I whispered, not wanting the crowd to hear me beg. Following his instruction, I enjoyed myself and he did fuck me property if roughly, for a good minute. Seconds away from climax, something soft bumped against my lips: his cock. I opened my mouth and took him in, eager to taste his spunk.

Wait. What? I thought.

I froze with fear, orgasm receding. Whose cock was I tasting? Whose was I fucking? I lay passive with shock, allowing the cock in my mouth to push forward into my throat. Both cocks continued using me, while I lay bound, helpless, and confused. I prepared to drop the ball. My grip on the dimpled sphere loosened. 

“Less than two minutes,” I heard Matthew say, off mt left. My grip tightened. He had to be squatting next to me, which meant neither cock inside me could possibly be his. “You couldn’t be faithful for two minutes, Laura.”

As if his accusation were a trigger the cock in my pussy jerked erratically. A stranger’s hands gripped my thighs harder, as his cock spurted inside me. The cock in my mouth pushed all the way into my throat and stayed there, pulsing. I couldn’t breath for a moment until it jerked once, spraying cum down my throat, then withdrew completely splattering its remaining cum on my neck, chin, and cheeks. I sputtered in shock. Instinctively I gripped the ball tighter as I fought back my own pending orgasm. 

This was Jimmy and Pete all over again. Only this time, Matthew had control.

“Why?” I cried, hoarsely. I redoubled my grip on the ball. I had to know why he allowed this to happen before I dropped the ball and lost him forever. “I thought it was you. This isn’t fair.”

“Why did you let me see you with those two delinquents inside you?” he whispered.

“I tried to tell you, you wouldn’t listen,” I sobbed.

“I don’t care. Right now, show me how faithful you are. Drop ball.” He rubbed my arm gently, which did nothing to sooth me. “Or admit you’re a slut. Keep the ball.”

Before I could beg Matthew to stop this, a semi-hard cock entered my open mouth. Another cock pushed rudely against my asshole. A hand gently rubbed my clit as the cock burrowed in, violating my ass. I decided not to bite the cock in my mouth, its poor owner didn’t deserve to be maimed because of Matthew. The owner rewarded me by shoving his hardening cock to the back of my mouth. Reflexively I closed my mouth and swallowed, licking the shaft and tasting pussy. My pussy. This guy had just fucked me. Oh, god, they were using me bareback. My pussy had a stranger’s sperm in it. I cramped with need, near orgasm from the filth of it all. 

I tensed up, holding off a bit longer. Matthew couldn’t know I enjoyed this, and I did. He caused this, planned it. I didn’t want to enjoy this, even if my body did, inching me closer to orgasm each time that hand rubbed my clit.

I could drop the ball and end it, if Matthew’s promise had any value. But I would end us, too. I wanted to go home, but not alone. I needed to stop these men then. But I couldn’t bound and gagged with cock as I was. I didn’t want to bite the guy and hurt him, so I stopped passively allowing the cock to fuck my face, and began giving it the best blowjob I could. I stuck my tongue out a bit to rub it along the top of the shaft. It worked, the cock began thrusting into me harder. I moaned encouragement, rocked my head a bit, and swallowed around the shaft in my throat until finally it expanded and withdrew from my mouth. 

I sucked in a breath while someone grunted and splattering cum on me. 

“Please, stop,” I pleaded hoarsely. “Please stop fucking me. I just want to go home.”

“Um,” a man’s voice. The cock in my ass stopped thrusting. The one over my faces didn’t stop spraying though. “Is that the safe wor-”

“No. She knows the rules,”  said Matthew. His words stung more than any of his lashes. 

“Please, Matthew. How could you do this to me?” I pleaded, 

“If she drops the ball, stop,” he said, ignoring me. “Until then, use her like the slut she is.”

I lay there for a moment in my own private world of shock. I couldn’t stop this with pleads for mercy. Matthew wouldn’t let me, forcing me to chose between him and being deliciously well used. How could Matthew do this to me? I apologized. I’d meant the apology as I meant to be faithful. More. I’d done everything he asked, even enduring a whipping. And now he forced this onto me.

Matthew wanted this for whatever reason. Maybe my own stupidity, cheating to make him react, was contagious. Whatever. He wanted me to fail and leave or to be a slut. Fuck him. I couldn’t stop it and keep my marriage in tact but I could show him I wasn’t the slut he thought I was, either. 

The cock in my ass erupted. I could almost feel some stranger’s cum flooding into my bowel. The finger on my clit throbbed in time with the cock jerking in my ass. I nearly came, but managed to hold off.

A new cock pushed into my mouth as the one in my ass pulled out. Someone groaned. Soon I had a cock in my pussy again. These filthy men didn’t seem to mind fucking my creamy, well used pussy. I didn’t mind being used. Being filled with cum nearly pushed me over the edge, but I staved off orgasm, making a fist with my free hand and digging sharp nails into my palms painfully.

I don’t know how long they fucked me, if it was the same two guys fucking me again and again, or if there were a bunch of men. Maybe there were dozens. I tried not to come at the thought. Every cock was large, though. And one finger or another kept me in the game, flicking or rubbing or pushing on my clit or massaging my pussy, making me work to stay calm and stave off orgasm. I could hear the audience mumbling ‘slave’ and ‘slut’ but my abusers stayed silent as French mimes until the end. The last guy was a real fucker. He wouldn’t shut up, insulting me and assaulting me with his huge pole. The man spoke like a horse’s ass and he had a horse’s cock to match.

He introduced himself by stuffing his fat long cock down my gullet, gagging me. He pulled out before I passed out from asphyxia. Dizzy for air, I gasped and gulped while he switched to the other end, pushing that beast into my pussy. There didn’t seem to be anyone else lining up to fuck me, just him and his gargantuan pole. What a silver lining!

“Your cunt’s almost as tight as your throat,” he said. 

I cried out and arched my back, so close to climax. He violated my ass next, then my throat, and back to my pussy, never fucking me long enough to get me off, thankfully. Despite that, each humiliating word and bulging thrust brought me closer to climax. 

I came to see that he kept it out of reach of orgasm deliberately. The guy knew his business. I relaxed, knowing he wouldn’t make me cum. Without the strain of avoiding orgasms, my fury at Matthew crested and waned giving this bastard control.

I wanted this to end. I tried to please him, to push him over while he played me with his cock, keeping me on edge switching away from my pussy or ass before I could come and away from my mouth before I could make him spew. We played like cat and mouse, me trying to please him while he made sure to please me just enough.

After all those cocks fucking me, showering and flooding me in cum, I needed to come, too. Even if I didn’t want to, I couldn’t hold out much longer. This bastard’s cock was my kryptonite.

Finally, I beg for it to end, “please.”

“She’s gagging for it,” he said, to the crowd apparently.

“No,” I shook my head, “please come. I’m exhausted.”

“Ladies first,” he teased. This guy liked fucking with me as he fucked me. I laughed weakly at my predicament. I couldn’t help it. A finger touched my clit while his cock moved in and out of my pussy. I sucked in a breath. The finger disappeared. I relaxed. The finger touched me again.

“Oh, god. Stop, please.”

“I’m not stopping, honey,” he said.

“Stop teasing me.”

“Yer the first girl to accuse me o’ that. Usually they bag me to stop fucking them,” he said.

“Damn you mother fucker,” I said. “Just come.”

He touched my clit again, rubbing me gently while he stuffed my pussy completely with his fat cock. I groaned and bucked against him, involuntarily. So close.

“You first, but only if you ask nicely,” he teased.

“You fucker,” I whispered.

“Manners,” he said jovially.

“Not you,” I said. “Matthew. Is a fucker for doing this.”

He put me in this position, allowed those men and this neanderthal to use me. What did it matter if I gave in? It wasn’t my responsibility. I would be so easy. So much easier.

“Okay,” I said, relaxing complete. “You win.”

“You’re an easy slut,” the man said.

I laughed, “Whatever.” I wanted him to come so I could end this. “Just make me come and then finish using me.”

He thrust hard in my pussy, and pushed down on my clit. I nearly came on the spot.

“Okay, but you have to beg for it, slut,” he laughed. He started fucking me steadily and earnestly worrying my clit with a finger. I groaned, ready to come. He stopped. I moaned, “beg for it, slut.”

I did nothing. He mimicked a statue. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, but no other movement from him. I calmed down and he resumed, getting me close again before stopping. I moaned again. He didn’t ask me to beg this time.

“Please,” I said. “Fuck me.”

“You’re such a slut,” he said.

I nodded.

“Say it.”

Something broke in me. I gave up control completely. 

“I’m a slut.”

“And you like being used.”

“Yes, please use me. Just fuck me,” I said. “Pump your cum in my pussy.”

“Don’t you feel any shame?” he asked.

This wasn’t my humiliation, it was forced on me by my husband.

“No,” I shook my head, listlessly saying what he wanted to hear. “I’m a slut, use me.”

He did use me, finally. I proved my words, shamelessly coming as the man rammed my cervix and rubbed my clit. I should have screamed in pain. It felt wonderful. I came like a dam breaking.

I thought he might be kind to me and shower me with his spunk once he got me off. He kept at it until I couldn’t remember my name. He fucked me so well I didn’t feel him coming in me or pulling out. I lay there for a minute panting for breath, shuddering with aftershocks of my climax, before I realized no one was fucking me.

I’d been whipped, fucked to exhaustion, and teased, but I still had that damned golf ball in my hand. I didn’t care if I won or lost, though. After that display, Matthew wouldn’t want anything to do with me. I couldn’t blame him. I’d failed.

“Now we all know what you are,” Matthew said. 

I sobbed with guilty rage at the unfairness of it. I had no will to fight, I couldn’t bring myself to say anything. What would I say? What did Matthew want me to say? I gripped the ball tighter, like a talisman. I had won the right to go home and talk with Matthew. To resolved our troubles. Or to start, at least.. But I allowed uncounted men to use me, then begged to come. Why would Matthew honor his agreement to talk after that?

Matthew unhooked me and helped me up. My hands were free but I didn’t try to remove my blindfold. I couldn’t face anyone. After attaching the leash to my collar he tugged at me. I jerked forward on weak wobbly legs. He led me through the fence and into the crowd. I could feel people near me, some even brushed against me. I couldn’t work up enough energy to be alarmed as I blindly followed my husband.  We moved away from the crowd into a new, echoey room where Matthew hooked my arms back up above my head.

“Please, Matthew. You win. I’ve had enough.” I couldn’t take another flogging, public fucking, or any other humiliation he planned.

“Brace yourself,” he said, softly. 

“Pleas-hhhss!”

A stream of cold water hit my breasts, robbing me of breath and all thought. 

“Ahhh!” I screamed, coming fully awake, my mind suddenly sharp.

The icey jet moved all over me mercilessly, front and back, and even on my face below the blindfold. It spent extra time washing over my ass and pussy, practically giving me a douche and an enema. I stood shivering uncontrollably trying not to hyperventilate, muscles cramped hard enough to break bone once it stopped. 

Matthew unhooked my arms and removed my blindfold, leaving me squinting even in the dim red lighting. I shivered like a leaf. With blurry vision, I saw he held a towel out for me. He looked me in the eye and embraced me with terrycloth arms, so deliciously warm and firm. I felt so gloriously safe I nearly bawled. Matthew hadn’t displayed this much compassion for me in months. A sob escaped me, I broke down crying, desperately sorry for everything and wanting to take the whole crazy night. That night with Jimmy and Pete, too. They didn’t seem too different at that moment.

Matthew looked me in the eye and pulled me in harder, rubbing my sore back, holding me while I heaved, sobbed, and snuffled like a highschool drama student with Oscar aspirations. We stayed like that until the towel cooled down and my wracking spasms of grief subsided. Matthew used another towel to dry me off. Then another. There was a oven of some kind full of the wonderful thing in a corner of the room. I cooed in delight. 

I felt no better when he uncuffed me. The cuffs, the whipping, the gangbang? All forgotten. Only his sweet, tender embrace mattered. My heart filled with hope for us. Erasable, stupid hope. We didn’t speak, tacitly agreeing that a single word could ruin this tender, eggshell fragile moment. I just lay my head against his chest, hugging him closer and took everything in. He sighed deeply, with real contentment, and I felt it deep inside me, echoing it back to him.

My head against his chest, I looked around. I could see we were in a tiled shower room. Or a room for watching showers being taken. No one watched, though. On one thigh, I could see words written in black sharpie.

Cumslut

On the other it said something far less critical.

Must be 7” to enter.’

 hadn’t known it wasn’t Matthew fucking me from the beginning, because they were all nearly his size.

Beautifulskinny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Beautifulskinny

The revelation that I couldn’t have known did nothing to assuage guilt. Rationally, I knew Matthew had set me an impossible choice. This wasn’t my fault, but we wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t cheated to begin with.

Once I stopped shivering, Matthew scooped me up and took me back out into the crowd. I lay my head against his shoulder and relished the safe nearness and power of my loving husband. Clothed men and women milled all around me while I snuggled naked in Matthew’s arms. The crowd politely parted for us. No one touched me. Some people smiled and waved. One cute brunette told me she liked the show. 

These people might be perverts, but they weren’t savages. They had people watched Matthew flog me, some probably fucked me, but I felt no shame. I smiled for them and burrowed closer into to Matthew’s embrace, feeling safe and hopeful. He pulled open a door and took us into a pitch dark room marked “couples only”. 

We weren’t going home, then. I sighed.

Inside the room, a few couples lounged on shadowed sofas, whispering to each other or making out. I could see their eyes and teeth shining under the blacklight. The sofas looked clean, no drips showed in the violet light. Matthew took me to an empty sofa in the corner and sat down. I crawled around on his lap and put one arm around him, getting comfortable. To my enormous relief, he pulled me in and held me tight with both arms.

We sat holding each other, saying nothing for a while, blanketed by dark and quiet. I didn’t want to think, but I opened my hand. The golf ball rolled around in my palm, glowing bright white in the dark, like the prize it was. He took it. I kissed him. He kissed back, softly, with real feeling. I held back tears.

“I cheated to make you mad. I wanted to know if you cared,” I began, extemporaneously.

“I care.”

“I know. Now. I wasn’t sure. Then. You never seemed passionate about anything. So calculating and cautious. I thought maybe you were just… I don’t know. Just indifferent or happy ‘enough’ with us. Or maybe you didn’t take me seriously because I’m so much younger. I’m in love with you. All the way in love. It scared the shit out of me that you might just be going through the motions, like you did with your first wife. Karen.” 

Matthew’s jaw tightened. I could see anger rising up in his eyes even in that violet dimness.

“See! Now you get mad.”

Matthew kissed me. Kissed the whole of me. Our minds seemed to brush against each other instead of our tongues. I could feel anger and want in him.

“How about now?”

“Now? You’re... scary and warm, and I feel amazing and like I might float off and die,” I said, pecking him on the nose to lighten the mood.

He kissed me again. We made out like teenagers for an innocent eternity. Then I ripped open his leather pants. He popped out, rock hard. I was soaked, warmed up by [never mind], and already naked. I landed on his cock, taking it in all the way as I wrapped my arms around his head. Couples watched as we made love face to face, kissing and necking, our first unnegotiated intimacy in months.

Afterward, I slumped onto him, drained and sore but excited, rocking my hips back and forth pleasantly on his point. His cum felt wonderfully slick on his hard cock as I clutched it into me.

“I was so mad,” he whispered in my ear. I stopped rocking. Penitent. Waiting. “I wanted to hurt you. Maybe rape you. To make you feel my pain. I got rough. And then rougher. I rammed you in the ass. You let me. You got pleasure from it, I could tell. I hated that, more than anything. I tried humiliating you. God, I pissed on you. You liked that, too.”

“The moment you caught me with them, I knew I’d fucked up. Like a drunk waking up behind the wheel of a wrecked car. I knew how big it was, too,” I said, hugged him and kissed his neck, nodding. “But when you finally got mad enough at me, when you stayed and fucked me hard, I had hope.”

“I thought about leaving, after. I walked out when I found Kate in bed with… I wanted you to do the leaving. You did it, it should be you running. So I kept it up. Abusing you every chance I got, driving you away. You didn’t run. You glommed on harder. Then we ran into Jimmy again. I wanted to kill him, but I took it out on you. I thought you’d leave after I made you walk home drenched and smelly. You apologized, instead. I could tell you really meant it.”

“I did. I do.” I whispered. “You wanted to kill Jimmy over me. You wanted to hurt me. I saw how I’d torn you up.”

“I liked tearing you up, looked forward to using you. I hated myself for it, but it felt good and you deserved it.” He humped his hardening cock up into me.

“You didn’t hate me?”

“God, Laura. I hated you. First I find Karen cheating, then find you. Wonderful you. And then you betray me. I lost it. But I missed you, too. I was so confused and wanted to talk with you about it, but you wanted to talk and I couldn’t let you have what you wanted. I would get mad everytime you asked and then…” He grabbed my ass in both hands and squeezed. I moaned.

“I missed you, too.” I said, hugging him to me. “I wanted you to kiss me and love me, to forgive me, but...”

“To punish you, too?” he said. 

“Maybe. I don’t know,” I shrugged against his neck, unsure. “I liked how honest you were being, but I wanted more.”

He pushed me away enough so he could kiss me deeply and long. Too soon, he broke off the kiss. I groaned, not wanting it to end.

“I love you,” he said.

“My heart is breaking,” I wanted confirmation we were okay, or at least going in that direction. “Can you ever forgive me?” 

“No,” he said, his voice sounding as sure as a hammer blow. “Everytime I think about what you did, I see red. I’ll never forgive you and I’ll always want to punish you.”

“You brought me here,” I concluded. “If you can’t stand thinking about me cheating then why the--” I couldn’t bring myself to say gangbang. “Why all those men?”

“I don’t know… well.” He did know. I waited. “I to break you under the crop. Going home to talk this out never occurred to me. You didn’t break I realized you would win and you would get to talk to me about cheating. I could see you rationalizing it away, normalizing your infidelity. Something snapped. I wanted you to know betrayal. I wanted you to fail.”

“I did feel betrayed,” I said. “You said ‘enjoy myself’, so I thought you were fucking me in front of all those people to humiliate me. Just to be kinky. You tricked me and made it so I couldn’t win. I felt so guilty and angry.”

“Good,” he whispered, “now you know, just a bit, what it feels like.”

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“I don’t just want you sorry. I want something else, too. You kept the ball. You won. But you don’t get to deny what you are, either. And everyone here knows. I know. You know. You liked that first guy inside you. You wanted it. Then that second guy put his cock in your mouth. I could see the shock on your face, but you didn’t spit him out, bite him, or drop the ball. I think most girls would have done something. You waited for more cock. Only a girl who doesn’t care who fucks her could hold on. You didn’t even care when that guy pumped his jizz in you. At the end everyone could see you begging that guy to fuck you.”

“You’re right, I didn’t mind them at all. I’m a cheating slut,” I admitted softly, “But you didn’t mind whipping me or feeding me to those cocks, as long as it humiliated me.”

“Yeah, you’re not wrong, and we’ll never be the same because of it,” he said, implying there would be a ‘we’.

“But…?” I wanted to hear more about this ‘we’.

“I love you anyway,” he said. I sighed with relief. “These past months I’ve seen you for what you are and I still love you. I see what I am, too. I want you, and I want to have you. But we can only stay together if you’re mine.”

“I am yours,” I said, confused.

“Not like ‘romantic’ together. I mean like chattel. A toy to play with and punish whenever I want,” he clarified with a steely voice. “I like using you. I’m not going to stop.”

I didn’t say anything for a minute. Matthew held me closely, lovingly, even after he’d spoken harsh, honest words. The whipping left me feeling bare and guilelessly exposed, maybe it did the same to him. I made a decision.

“That’s really honest,” I said. I wanted to be honest, too. “Use me. I like it. Love it. But I need more. I’ll be your toy, if that is what you want, but I’m not free or cheap. I need something in return. Love me, and show it. I’m your wife. Your lover.”

“You’re my slave,” he said. “You do everything I ask.”

“Your slave,” I said. I clenched my pussy on his cock, letting him know it excited me. “I trust you, Matthew. Do your worst, but love and cherish me, too. I’m not a twenty thousand dollar Italian vibrator. You can’t just ride me and park me in the garage until you want another thrill.”

“That’s funny, because I’m the only guy who's ever ridden my bike,” he said. 

“I said I’m not your bike.”   

“You sure like being ridden,” he said, kissing me. In the dark I blushed.

“One last thing. When I say I trust you, I mean I know you won’t endanger me.”

“I wouldn’t,” he said. With a smile he added, “Much.”

“I mean it. Matthew. You let them ride me bareback,” I hissed. The insinuation obvious.

“The place has a screening system and PrEP is required,” he said. I made a mental note to google ‘prep’. “That’s what the clinic was for, I had to get you screen to bring you here.”

I teared up again, in relief. I kissed his neck. I wouldn’t have to worry about what I’d caught.

“Okay then,” I said. “I’m your slave and wife, too.”

Speaking those words sent a shiver down my spine. I smiled uncontrollably, loving the idea of going home together and a couple and completely comfortable being his toy to use as well. I could feel him growing harder inside me. He liked it, too.

“Show me you love me,” I said.

“Turn around,” he commanded. Regretfully, I had to crawl off him to turn around. Once turned away, he pulled me back into his lap, entering my ass slowly as I sat back on his hard cum-slick cock. I lay against his chest and watched a couple on the couch across from ours making out and watching us. Matthew hugged me, whispered lovingly in my ear, and rubbed my clit, playing me like a cello for our audience. 

I didn’t care who saw him take me. I was his completely. And he, mine.

--

Matthew held true to his word. He kept me safe, sort of. I got to wear a helmet and the jacket, instead of nothing at all, for the ride back home from the bondage club.

We had a slow ride down Mission at two in the morning. Safer than the highway but like the night at the movies, everyone got an eye full of me. Some on the left could read my thigh: cumslut. I imagined those on the right wondered about the seven inch requirement. Matthew assured me no one would care about my semi-naked state, or pull us over for it, not on a Friday night. I should have been mortified. Or afraid. But after a public whipping and a gangbang, I just didn’t give a damn. The helmet helped, like my blindfold had.

As promised we pulled into the garage without incident.

“The coat, too,” he said, taking my helmet. Light from the garage flooded out into the dark street. Anyone could see me. But at two who would be up to see? I handed him the jacket, feeling a thrill of excitement even after all that had happened.

We stepped out of the garage and he hit the button to close it. Matthew pulled me in for a kiss and as garage door closed, leaving us safe in the shadow of the landing between my Mini and the garage door. We heard voices up the street but ignored them, too busy with each other to care until they were dangerously close. Before anyone could see me, I crouched down to hide in the deeper shadows behind the Mini.

“Why are we hiding?” whispered Matthew, ducking down with me. He smiled impishly.

“I’m naked, remember,” I whispered. Matthew cupped my pussy and ass with one hand from behind, reminding me that he did remember. We could be caught, I glowed with excitement.

“This asshole right here slashed my tires.” A man’s voice, bombastic. I recognized it. Jimmy. Oh, shit.

“Well, you fucked his wife, man,” Another man. I didn’t know this one. Apparently he knew me. Matthew went rigid.

“I’m going to slash the asshole’s tires,” said Jimmy. “Make a gash in them as big as the gash I fucked into his wife.”

I imagined the crude boy strutting like a bantam, before walking into my husband’s fist.

On que, Matthew stood up and spoke calmly, “You’re what?”

“Ahhhh! Jesus!”

“Run!” Matthew said, comically lunging at them like a Scooby-doo monster. I could hear fast footfalls as they pelted off.

“They better run,” said Matthew, softly.

“Are they gone?” I looked up at him, liking the view. I knew they were, but seeing Matthew get all aggressive triggered some extra timidity in me keeping me down. 

He nodded. 

“Tell me you didn’t slash his tires.”

“Seth must have,” he shrugged, grinning down at me sheepishly. “Before I put Jimmy’s phone in his mail slot, I made sure to send Seth the pics I found on it.”

“Oh, that’s perfect,” I whispered. Seth, kind of a holier than thou religious bigot, lived up the street with Jennifer and their daughter Ruth. Jimmy’s phone had pictures of both women covered in semen and smiling or sucking cock. “I’m surprise he didn’t burn Jimmy’s car.”

“You can only get so mad at the other guy, when your wife is a cumslut,” Matthew said, looking serious.

“Like me,” I said redundantly.

“No,” he said. “You’re a more accomplished cumslut. Also, much prettier.”

“All those men, Matthew.” I frowned up at him. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was, all at once. I whispered, “they came in me, on me.”

“I saw,” he said, soberly.

“I didn’t just ‘not mind’ being used, Matthew. I loved it,” I whispered. “I wanted to come with them. I held back the whole time they banged me. Just to spite you. It wore me out, so I gave up for that last bastard. I felt so free, so good, letting go at the end. Now, after we talked, I only regret not letting go at the beginning. I like being a slut.”

“Remember, who's slut you are.”

“I do. I your’s. But…” I paused, squirming in anticipation of his reaction to my next words. Hoping. “But, all those men rode me. Fucked me. Came in me. On me. Maybe you should mark me, show them I’m your’s to ride.”

“What do you mean?”

With a smile I reached for his pasts. He didn’t stop, so I unzipped his pants and pulled down. He was soft. I leaned back and opened my mouth looking up at him expectantly. I shiver ran down my back then back up, making me gasp. Matthew smiled down at me waiting, then gave me my third shower of the night. 

“Ahh,” I said as his warm spray hit my chest. “Finally warm.”

“Lean against the car and cup your breasts in your hands. Offer them up for me, slut.”

I did, feeling simultaneously lewd and intimate. First he sprayed down my breasts, then zigzagged slowly up my chest and neck to my chin then into my open mouth, filling it. He tasted faintly bitter. I swallowed twice. He moved on to the rest of my face, mostly on my eyes and forehead. He soaked my hair too, before flicking his cock at me and zipping up.

I walked beside him up the landing, naked and dripping. He stopped half way up.

“You’re relaxed. Not embarrassed?” he asked.

“I’m high from all this, I think,” I laughed, then shrugged. “I feel great, anyway. Kind of new and open. Free. I could tell you anything, right now. So what’s a little nudity? Besides, I didn’t decide to stand out here wet and getting cold. You planned all this. I just went along. I’m your obedient slave.”

“Hmmm,” he regarded me with a dramatically pensive expression, obviously wasting time to see if I’d get nervous and run for the door. “We exchanged vows to get married. Maybe we should exchange vows for this.”

“Like slave and… master, I guess. Feels weird to say that,” I said. “No services for that at the courthouse, I bet.”

“Don’t be so sure,” he said. “This is San Francisco.”

He smiled at me and I smiled at him, each waiting for the other to start walking up again.

“Maybe there’s a ring or a necklace or something I can wear to show everyone I’m owned.”

“Or a tattoo,” he suggested.

“Ooo, hot!”

“You’re not going to start walking, are you?” he asked me. 

I smiled. Nope. 

Matthew huffed, trying to hide his pleasure. He put a foot forward and we walked to the top where I waited patiently, conspicuously and calmly checking my nails for chips, while he unlocked and opened the door.

“Okay, you win the cool under pressure award,” he said, waving me in first. “In fact you won all around, tonight.”

“Yeah, But you didn’t exactly lose,” I said. “I’ll do anything you ask from now on, after all.”

“Come in the shower with me. My cock feels dirty.”

I smiled and followed my master and husband.
 

Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments