Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Decisions Part 5

"Mia and Roberts wedding night."

12
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The hall was full of people, young and old. Elegant dresses were worn by the women and smart tuxedos worn by the men. The bride stood in the middle of the dance floor in her lover’s arms, as they danced for the third time that evening.

Mia looked a vision of beauty, her pure white wedding dress glistened off the hall's heavy lighting. Robert too looked glorious in his groom’s tuxedo. They kissed for what seemed like the hundredth time that evening.

The ceremony had gone to plan and they both read their vows without a hitch. Mia’s father had given her away and her younger sister had been the maid of honour. The boss of their company had been Robert’s best man, and he was only too glad that his workers had gotten hitched.

The time was well after midnight, and the guests had started to thin out. Robert and Mia danced slowly, holding each other close. Mia got a tap on her shoulder. It was her father saying goodbye. As her father hugged her, her mother hugged her new son-in-law.

The hall slowly emptied and Mia and Robert slowly made their way to the foyer of the hotel where they were staying. Without having to leave the hotel they made their way up to the honeymoon suite.

Robert helped Mia out of her wedding dress and let out a long whistle. She was wearing pure white bridal lingerie; a pure white lace bra with matching panties, garter belt and white stockings. He smiled at her, holding her close and kissing her.

“Hello, Mrs Mia Miller.”

Mia giggled, having Robert's last name sounded good, it had a ring to it. She kissed him and walked into the bathroom to freshen up. While she was scrubbing her makeup off and washing her face Robert undressed. He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“It is time to consummate our marriage baby.”

He kissed her neck lightly, giving it small love bites. She moaned and pushed her ass against his crotch slowly. She turned around slowly and wrapped her arm around his neck.

“I’m forever yours. Take me to bed.”

He smiled at her and picked her up. He carried her to the bed, laying her down on it. He climbed on top of her, holding her tight as they kissed passionately. Their bodies pressed together, fusing them as one.

“My beautiful wife,” he murmured. “I love you so much. I can’t wait to have a family with you, and have children with you. I want to grow old with you.”

He kissed her once more, slipping his hand under her and unclasping her bra. He helped her pull her bra off and leant forward, kissing her neck down to her breasts. His mouth wrapped around one of her nipples, taking it into his mouth. He sucked slowly, circling it with his tongue. Mia closed her eyes and groaned, her nipples had become more sensitive recently and she really enjoyed then being sucked.

Robert sucked one breast then the other, making her groan and become wetter than she already was. Mia held onto Robert’s head, encouraging him to suckle on her more. He seemed to be at home sucking on her and she loved it.

Robert climbed of Mia’s, body pulling off his boxers. His erect penis stood tall, looking bigger than it ever had done before. Mia wrapped her hand around it, stroking it gently as they kissed slowly. Robert lay back on the big plush bed and Mia leant forward and kissed his already throbbing cock.

She kissed it slowly up all the way to the tip, before licking it all the way down. Her tongue gently licked at his balls, taking one then the other into her mouth. She sucked his balls slowly before dropping them out and taking his hard cock between her lips.

She looked up at him with her mouth full of his cock, as he looked back down to her. Their eyes locked as she sucked him slowly. He whispered sweet nothings to her as she sucked him and played with his balls.

“That’s it, Mia, suck me off. Damn, it’s not my girlfriend sucking me anymore, it’s my wife. I am so glad I get to call you my wife. You look so hot sucking me off like this. I love the way you do that. It feels so good.”

She loved when he spoke to her during sex, she just loved his voice. She was as deeply in love with him as she was when she first met him, even though at first he was mean to her. His hand rested on her head, helping her move up and down on his hard cock.

Mia slurped and sucked hard, making noises that turned her and her new husband on. Their eyes never left each others, not wanting the connection to be broken. They had been like this all evening, not wanting to be apart, not wanting to lose sight of the other.

According to tradition, they had not seen each other for a few days.

ChanellRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChanellRoss

They had not spoken or been in contact in any way. Robert had sent a dozen roses to her every day with a note professing his love to her. Her stomach churned every time, missing him even more.

When she walked down the aisle on her father’s arm all she wanted to do was leap forward and kiss him, kiss him and tell him how much she loved him. Now she was laying there sucking his wonderful cock.

Robert pushed Mia’s head away. He lay her back kissing her once more. They kissed passionately as he helped her peel off her white lace panties. She had shaved her pussy that morning in readiness for him. She knew he loved her bald.

He spread her legs and got down between them. He loved eating her out as much as she loved sucking him off. He kissed her thigh slowly, edging up towards her waiting hole. She was already sopping wet.

His tongue flickered over her pussy, sliding it over her pussy lips. His mouth clamped over her pussy, sucking her pussy lips into his mouth. Mia groaned, arching her back as he ate her out. Her hand rested on his head, feeling it move about as he licked her.

She knew he was an expert at licking her out. It was something he loved doing. His tongue slipped deep into her wet hole, making her gasp. He licked her slowly making a noise as he did so. She whimpered loudly enjoying the sensation he was giving her. He slurped on her a minute or so more before pulling away.

He climbed on top of her, slipping his cock into her tight hole. He lay flat on top of her, pushing his lips against hers. They kissed slowly and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. As he started to rock on top of her, their mouths pursed together and their tongues slid into each other’s mouths.

She groaned slowly, helping him rock back and forth on top of her. Her eyes closed, savouring the feeling of him inside her. He pushed in and out of her, kissing her chin and neck as he did so. Their sweat began to build up and the smell of sex lingered in the room.

Robert pulled his cock out and helped Mia climb onto all fours. He held on to her hips and gently pushed his cock back inside her. He slowly started to glide in and out of her tight hole, grunting with every thrust. She pushed back against him, making echoes bounce around the room.

He gently started to pat her butt with every thrust, and soon a clapping sound could be heard every other second. He leant forward, cupping her breasts in his hand, and gently squeezing them. He kissed her back as he pounded her.

With her hand, Mia pushed Robert off her. She made him lie on his back and straddled him. She sat on his lap, impaling herself on his hard rod. She leant forward, resting her hands on his chest. She used her hand as leverage to bounce on his hard member. She groaned loudly, feeling her body reaching climax.

She lay down flat on top of Robert, He wrapped his arms around her. He repositioned his legs so he could thrust upwards. He thrust as hard as he could, as her orgasm overtook her. Her body shook violently on top of him, her pussy gripping him for all she was worth. They groaned in unison, like a choir singing off tune.

He could not hold back much longer, and with a few last thrusts, his cock erupted inside her. He filled her hole with his seed, filling her up till it started seeping out the edges. She collapsed into her husband’s arms, holding him tight, not ever wanting to let him go.

“I love you so much, Robert,” she said, pecking him on the chest.

He squeezed her back, letting her know he felt the same.

“I love you too, Mia. I have a wonderful life planned for us.” He smiled at her. "Do you know what today is?”

She shook her head, no. He smiled and kissed her hair.

“Today is exactly one year since we first made love. It is exactly one year since we confessed our love and attraction for one another. I thought it would be a perfect date for us to get married.”

She smiled and kissed him, she had no idea that it was once a year. She never thought about that date before. For now, she had a different date on her mind.

“Robert?” she asked.

She was answered by a, “hmmm?

She sat up, his cock still buried in her pussy. “Robert, I’m pregnant.”

THE END

I would like to make a special thank you to Eroticelegancefor her help on this series. It is her imagination that put this series in motion.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments