Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoyment of a used wife

"Tied up wife enjoying a stranger!"

38
8 Comments 8
50.3k Views 50.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
It was a freezing cold night in January as Mike came in from the back garden. He grabbed two glasses, a bottle of wine and started to pour.

"I'm off up for a shower now," said his horny little wife, Chloe.

"Okay,"replied Mike. "Just remember, the children are at your parents for the rest of the night."

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Chloe, knowingly.

"It means, when you come back down here, make sure you're wearing your black suspender belt, stockings and heels."

"I'll see," replied Chloe.

Chloe finally finished in the shower, dried her long blonde hair and moisturised. After what seemed like a age she appeared at the kitchen door wearing her silk dressing gown. Mike's eyes were quickly drawn to her legs which were covered in black stockings and her high heeled shoes.

"Haha!" thought Mike, the first part of his plan was in place.

The dining room was dimly lit by burning scented candles, with low music playing in the background. Mike walked over to Chloe, turned her around and placed a blindfold on her.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"You'll see, just relax and enjoy yourself!"

With that, Mike took off her dressing gown to reveal her lovely firm ass cheeks, beautiful pert breasts and wonderful erect nipples.

Moving her to the table, he gently moved one of her legs towards the leg of the table and softly tied them together. Then spreading her legs apart he tied her other one.

"What are you doing Mike?" she asked sternly.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. I promise you're going to enjoy youreslf!" he said reassuringly.

He gently leant Chloe forward onto the table and placed her head on a small pillow. Taking each hand, he tied a silk scarf around each wrist and then proceeded to tie both scarves together under the table.

" Mike, really? What if someone calls in and sees me like this?"

Once again he replied, " you'll be fine."

Mike lifted her head and placed an earphone in each ear. She was now listening to loud indie music, all from her iPhone playlist.

Chloe couldn't see anything and she certainly couldn't hear what was going on around her. She had to lie, tied by her ankles and wrists over the dining room table and wonder what her dirty minded husband had in store for her!

The second part of the plan was in place.

Sure enough, before long she could feel hot oil being dripped into the small of her back.

His rough hands started to massage her lower back, shoulders and neck. He gradually moved his way down her soft pale back towards her firm ass cheeks, squeezing each one in turn. His fingers gently brushing over her gorgeous little bumhole, making Chloe flinch at every passing.

Mike then started to caress the inside of her thighs, moving his hand closer and closer to her pussy. He inserted one finger, then another into her. Judging by how moist she was, she was clearly enjoying her evening so far!

Mike removed one earphone to tell her what a dirty little bitch she was and then quickly replaced it.

Chloe pretended to try and get herself free. It was all for show; she was loving the situation she was in right now.

She felt a few more drops of hot oil on her back. Once again, Mike's hands started to massage her all over, a little rougher than before. He moved straight back down to her ass cheeks, pushing two fingers deep into her gorgeous bumhole.

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

She jumped as it took her by surprise.

Chloe was aware of a phone vibrating on the table she was tied to. The vibrating stopped and so did Mike.

The final part of the plan was in place!

What seemed like a few minutes passed. Chloe's mind was running wild, wondering what was going on. All she had were visions of her stockings, heels and a bare ass bent over the dining room table, with a shine to her pale oil covered skin.

Her thoughts were soon stopped when a pair of freezing cold hands were placed on her back. They felt big, but smooth.

"Who was it? Where had Mike gone? What was happening?" she thought.

The pair of cold hands caressed her back, but didn't waste much time. They were soon grabbing, pinching and slapping her lovely ass cheeks. Without much ceremony, more hot oil was dripped over her pussy and ass. Both were now being finger fucked roughly and her tightness was being well and truly stretched. Although it was slightly painful to begin with, she didn't want to admit it but she was really rather enjoying it.

After what must of been ten minutes the finger fucking stopped.

A small packet was thrown onto her back and her ass was whipped by a condom.

"Who the fuck is this?" she called out. She wouldn't have been able to hear a reply, even if there was one.

Then she felt it, the end of a condom covered cock nudging at her pussy lips. She started to quiver as an orgasm rippled through her body. Slowly but surely this person's cock was entering her. She knew it wasn't Mike, this cock felt huge!

She could feel her pussy being super stretched, a few slow steady strokes to start and then bang!

It was like a freight train. Sshe'd never been fucked so hard, by such a thick long cock as this one. Orgasm followed orgasm.

Chloe was loving every minute of her situation right now. She'd always been a dirty bitch and the way she was feeling now confirmed it.

The tempo slowed up. This strangers cock pulled out and she felt the condom land on her back. Surely that wasn't it? She was enjoying herself too much!

Chloe didn't need to worry. With one mighty thrust she was being fucked again, this time bareback. The sensation sent other orgasm racing through her body.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, but don't come in me," she yelled whilst trying to catch her breath.

Whoever he was, he felt like a machine banging away at her little pussy for what seemed like an eternity. She felt him start to tense. He was about to cum!

He moved to the side of the table.

In all of the excitement of her hard fucking, she hadn't noticed her wrists were now loosened.

He grabbed her head and rammed his juicy cock straight into her mouth. Now she could really feel how big he was!

After a few minutes she felt him tense again. This time he erupted, filling her mouth with warm salty spunk. She couldn't swallow it all. She was in heaven.

He took his cock out of her mouth and then there was stillness, no slapping, no touching, no fucking, no nothing.

What had just happened? She felt a pair of hands by her head. The earphones and blindfold were removed. Her eyes adjusted to the dim candlelight and she could see Mike stood there with a massive grin on his face and a very stiff cock!

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Tickle7179
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments