Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emptying My Bucket

"Two can play the game with both winning."

43
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I’ve been married to Dan for eleven years. For the first ten, our sex was more than I expected. He’s older than me and has more experience in the sex department, so he taught me. I loved everything he did, but one.

I wouldn’t go for his fantasy. You guys know what I’m talking about. The one where you watch your wife fuck another man. There was no way that I would do that.

My mindset continued, even with all the underhanded jabs at me. That was the story until our sex life started to go south.

I was having lunch with my best friend, Mary. We’ve known each other for years. We had a lot of sleepovers when we were in school together. It was during one of these that she gave me my first orgasm.

“What’s bugging you, Jan? You haven’t been yourself for a while now. Not getting any?”

“Bingo, Mary! First shot. too. I guess you can call me sexually frustrated.”

“Well, you took longer than I expected. You have to be climbing the walls.”

“What? You knew this was coming?”

“Every woman goes through the dreaded, dead zone at one time or another.”

“Yeah, and he never stops talking about seeing me fuck another guy.”

“Oh, yes! Girl, you are an easy fix.”

Now, I was getting a little worried. Mary had a habit of teasing me and getting involved in my problems, but this is the first about sex.

“What do you mean, easy?”

“Lady? Don’t you think that I’ve been through that? I can tell you exactly what to do.”

I didn’t have to pull it out of her, she was smiling as she talked.

“You’ve been through it too? Tell me, please. I’ve got to hear this. What did you do?”

“Well, after being frustrated by lack of sex, and when we did, him always yacking about me, and another cock in me, I thought, why not? I could give him what he wants, and get some quality sex, but then I thought, why not empty my bucket, too?”

“Ok, Mary. What the fuck did you do?”

“Simple! I fucked a big dick. My fantasy has always been to feel a footer in me. Why not both of us be happy.”

“You what? No! You cheated on Dave?”

“It’s not cheating when your husband knows, approves, and watches you.”

There was no reason to argue, she was right. We spent the next two hours spending equal time on my past vs hers, and I walked out of the diner feeling like a virgin compared to her.

I had to make up my mind if I was going to go through with what Mary and I talked about. While we were having our monthly fuck, he broached the subject again.

“Don’t you ever wish you could try another cock? I would love to watch you getting fucked.”

I guess I had just about had it with his pestering, so I just blurted out, “All right. I’ve been thinking about what you want, and I’ll do it. I only have one thing that I want.”

“Anything! If I can make it happen, you can have anything.”

“I want a big cock to fuck. The bigger, the better. If I’m going to do this, I want my fantasy to be filled too.”

This caught him off-guard, but he realized that if he wanted his fantasy filled, then he would have to give me mine.

I thought about who it might be, and a couple of our friends popped into my head. The first was his best friend, Tony. He’s known Tony for years, even before me. He pops in all the time and doesn’t even knock anymore. He just walks in.

One time he came in the back door, and I was in the kitchen getting a glass of wine. Dan was upstairs in bed waiting for me to model my latest purchase of lingerie for him.

I was wearing a shelf bra. This bra I loved. I’m not big in the tit department and wearing this, lifts the sisters up and puts them on display. An ultra-small thong bottom and thigh-high black stockings with wide lace tops. My new five-inch heels made my legs look even longer.

I heard the door and turned to face him. He looked like a deer in the headlights and my first instinct was to cover myself up, but quickly thought the better of it.

I walked up to him and noticed two things. He had a can of beer in his hand. I reached out with the glass of wine.

“Dan is waiting for me in bed. If you want to trade drinks and join us, say the word. You can strip right here so I can get a sneak preview.

He stuttered something about being sorry to have interrupted us, turned, and left. I never told Dan what happened, and I guess Tony never told him either. The sight of his stiff cock in his tight shorts never left my mind.

So, we decided, or I told him that, he could pick someone to do the deed, but if I found someone before he did, we would do it then.

That Friday night, we were to go out to the local tavern to have some drinks and watch the crowd. Nothing was mentioned as we showered and dressed.

“Are you putting on something sexy?”

“Why, you want me to make our fantasies come true tonight?”

“Well, you never know. Might as well be prepared.”

He had a point, so I told him to pick out what he wanted me to wear. When I saw him going through my lingerie draw, I knew that I made a mistake.

He dug deep down till he found a tank top. The one he bought for me last Christmas. It was a tank top made of white lace that was like a second skin. It hid nothing. My dark areolas stuck out like headlights in your face, and my forever-hard nipples poked holes in it.

“You’re really going to make me wear that? I thought you forgot about it.”

“Nope, and you’re going to turn some heads tonight.

A short jeans skirt and thigh-highs that the skirt didn’t quite hide. He wouldn’t let me wear panties. Not that I would have.

We got there and the place was kinda dead. Not many to show off to. We sat at the bar. It started to get busy about an hour later. The bar was getting full of the single male blue tie guys.

Sometimes I can’t believe the stupidity of some men. I’m turned face to face, holding hands with my husband… and some guy is behind me whispering in my ear that he wants to fuck me.

I knew I was in trouble when Dan went to the john. It didn’t take for his seat to get down to body temperature before I had three, ah, men around me like flies with clammy hands.

Hands that think have free roam around my body. Hands that belong to that face that just got slapped. I felt bad about hitting him so hard, but it worked. They all split like my legs in heat. I should have used that tactic years ago.

I looked and saw Dan walking back to me, but he’s with another man. A tall, younger, good-looking man.

“Jan, this is Tom. He and I… just met.”

“Nice to meet you, Tom. I won’t ask how you two met.”

Dan told me later that they were pissing at next door urinal’s when Tom asked him how the women were here. Seems that Tom is in sales and here on business. Now he’s sitting on the other side of me.

Somehow, the conversation turned to sex. (You knew that was coming.) Somehow that sex conversation had my fantasy as the main topic.

Now picture me sitting between two handsome men, talking about the want from the wife of the man sitting to her left, to be fucked by a big or larger male penis.

“Well, Dan, Jan, I don’t know what the lady means by big, but they tell me that I’m above average in that department.”

Now I was sitting facing Dan. Tom was behind me. I was looking right at my husband when he said that. Dan slowly opened up to a large smile that told me everything I needed to know.

I went a little off for a minute. I did a one-eighty on the stool and reaching up to pull Tom's head down to me, and said, “Would you be willing to prove that fact to me, Tom?”

“Sure, just feel it.”

I could feel Dan’s breath on my neck as I slowly reached down and slid my hand over his hip and to the center of attraction. It was a very formidable bulge.

I turned to Dan and said, “It feels big and hard.”

Tom whispered in my ear, “It’s not hard.”

I looked at my husband, then at Tom.

Tom followed us to our house, and I told Dan to make Tom comfortable while I made us drinks. I was hot. My pussy was on fire and needed some relief, so while I was in the kitchen, I quickly brought myself off. It only made me want a big cock in me more.

Tom and Dan were on the couch with just enough room between them for me, so I sat down and expected to be groped by hands, but there was nothing.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

After some small talk about whatever, I knew that if something was going to happen here, I was going to be the one to start it.

I got up and went over to Dan’s recliner which is facing the couch. I pulled off my tank top and slid out of my skirt before sitting down.

“Looks like I’m going to have to break the ice here so here’s what I want you both to do. Don’t touch yourself till I tell you to. Just watch me and enjoy the show.”

I  moved down till my ass was just off the edge of the chair and then put my legs up on the arms. I slowly slid my hand down my bare mound and into my dripping pussy. 

The first one took only a minute, and when it hit me, my ass came off the chair and I jammed four fingers in myself as hard as I could. That led to another one and it was then that my pussy wanted cock.

“Get naked, now! I want to see what I’m going to get.”

I watched them get out of their clothes and when Tom's's cock came into view, my mouth started leaking as much as my pussy was.

I told them to sit and went over to kneel between Tom's legs. When I took his cock in my hand for the first time, I came. It had to be thicker than my wrist and as hard as a rock.

I looked over to Dan, and he was jerking on his cock like there was no tomorrow.

“Yes, I love watching you jerk off for me. Watch me, babe! I’m going to suck this big cock and then you’re going to tell me what you want me to do. I’ll do whatever you want.”

I can’t tell you why, but for some reason, I was really getting into this. I was feeling like a real slut right then and Dan was either going to love me for it or divorce me tomorrow. Right then, I didn’t give a fuck.

I looked right at my husband as I slowly stroked Tom's thick cock.

“Tell me what you want me to do with this monster, Dan? Would you like to see me suck it? Want to see how much I can take before I gag on it?”

He just nodded as he jerked on his hard cock. I leaned over Tom’s cock and let some saliva run out of my mouth and onto the head. I spread it around with my hand and then lowering my head, I took about half of him.

I put pressure on the shaft and was rewarded with a loud, low moan out of Tom. It was then that I realized that I was going to put this large cock in my cunt and let another man fuck me.

As soon as I put my hand down to my open pussy and touched my swollen clit, I came hard. I moaned around Tom's cock and when I couldn’t hold it in any longer, I lifted off him and let out a scream.

Before I descended on Tom again, I glanced over to Dan. The poor guy came. A nice load too. All down his hand and into his pubic hair. My attention went back to Tom.

I went at him with gusto and after only about five minutes, his balls started to retract, and I knew he was going to cum. I couldn’t wait for round two to fuck him, so I let him go with a loud pop and stood up.

“I’m going to sit on Tom's cock. I’ll stop if you want me to but once he’s inside me, you won’t be able to. What do you want me to do?”

“Fuck him. Do what you want. Watching you suck his cock was the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen. Fuck him and don’t hold back.”

I was kind of surprised. I really thought that he would have second thoughts about his fantasy, but I was wrong. Not that I was complaining.

I straddled his legs and reached down to hold his big cock in position. Before I slid down, I rubbed his cock head across my clit a few times. I had to stop before I came again.

Slowly, so I could feel every ridge and vein in his steel shaft, I dropped. He was moaning at my tightness, and I was moaning at his thickness.

I wasn’t about to waste time, and when I bottomed out, I started to ride him for my pleasure.

“Oh, my fucking word! Dan? I love you to pieces, but right now I love Tom’s wonderful cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I’m going to cum so fucking hard! Oh, yeah. Shit, here it is, I’m cumming!”

I thought I passed out with that one. I lifted my head off his chest just as he was moving. He sat up still inside me, and flipped me over. He threw my legs back till they were behind my ears.

I reached down to diddle my clit as he pulled out and ran that hard, long shaft up and down my slit. When he stopped at my asshole, I thought he was going to fuck me there, but he rubbed it around my rosebud a few times before moving back to my pussy.

“Fuck, Tom! Don’t tease me, fuck me. Fuck my brains out with that fucking cock. I want it hard.”

He didn’t tease me after hearing that. He buried himself in me in one thrust and then started to royally fuck me.

I was holding my legs back behind my head and lifting my ass trying to get more of his lovey cock in me.

I thought about looking over at Dan and saw that he was sporting another nice erection, and the thought came to me that what he was going to think about his conservative wife now.

“Are you alright? I’ll stop if you want me to.”

“No, don’t you dare! I’m going to cum again. Don’t stop.”

“Let me suck your cock. I want you both.”

I told Tom to let me turn over and went to my hands and knees. Dan got on his knees in front of me and without using my hands, I took him deep into my mouth. When Tom pushed into my pussy from behind, I moaned loudly around Dan’s cock and came again.

I was like a woman possessed. I had two cocks in me for the first time, and I loved it. I thought I had reached the top of the sexual world. That was until Tom pulled out and hit my ass hard.

“Oh, fuck! Again! Spank me again!”

And he did. About five times, one after another. I never knew which side or when it was coming, but when he did, it pushed me closer to another orgasm.

Dan didn’t like that I wasn’t sucking him, so he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down on him. When he pulled me off his cock, told me to suck him off and then slapped my face, I came, and I didn’t stop.

It was at that moment that I knew I was submissive sexually. I also learned that this was not going to be the last time I had a big cock in me.

I went back down on Dan just as Tom thrust into me again. I couldn’t help but yell out and was sure that our neighbors heard it all.

“That’s it! Fuck her good. Give her that big cock she’s been dreaming about.”

Now, Dan was really getting into it and I was in the middle, loving it. Tom was pounding me from behind and pushing me onto my husband’s substantial cock, driving it deep into my throat.

I seemed to be coming non-stop as the two cocks punished me. Then the damn burst.

“Fuck! I’m gonna cum! Suck my cock and eat my cum!”

I could feel his cock getting just a little bit bigger and knew he was going to erupt any second.

“Oh, yeah! Right behind ya Dan. I’m ready to cum too. Going to fill your wife’s cunt up with black cum.”

I really knew I was submissive when they both came at the same time.

Dan grabbed my hair with both hands, pulling me onto his cock.

“Take it! Take it all and swallow it.”

Like I could do anything but. I was just afraid that I would run out of air before he ran out of cum. When I felt the first spurt of his thick, tangy cream hitting the back of my throat, I was in heaven.

Then Tom couldn’t hold back any longer and started coming in my pussy from behind. Dan was just finishing, and when he let go of my hair, Tom grabbed it and pulled my head back.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! Pull my hair! Pull it out of my head.”

Did I say that? Damn. Tom finished unloading inside me, and the three of us just collapsed on the bed. All you could hear was heavy breathing.

I hurt a little from both ends, but I knew that it wouldn’t be the last time.

Tom got up and asked if he could take a shower, so I showed him where everything was, and Dan went down to get drinks.

When Tom came out of the shower, Dan went in and I just had to have Tom’s cock one more time so with the shower in the background, I sucked Tom off. His cock was addictive.

After Tom left, I took my shower, and we were having a snack.

“Well, Hun. You surprised me. For someone that fought it for years, you seemed to like being shared.”

“If I knew that a big black cock could do that to me, you wouldn’t have had a fight for years.”

“Does that mean you might do it again?”

“No, it means that I’m going to do it again. Don’t make any plans for next Saturday night. We’re going big cock hunting.”

Published 
Written by TheBachelor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments