Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Door-Dash Delivered a Hot Meal

"Lisa enjoys a new experience with Eric."

33
5 Comments 5
815 Views 815
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Lisa enjoys Eric's side hustle…. A lot! A mixture of fact and fiction from Derek and Lisa."

Here I was, sitting in Eric’s car. Due to our schedules, we had not been able to find a time to go on a formal date, so he invited me to ride with him while he did DoorDash deliveries, so that we could get to know each other better.

Derek (my husband) and I had met Eric on a lifestyle site and enjoyed talking for the past few weeks. However, a meet-up had not taken place. When Eric invited me to ride with him tonight, Derek encouraged me to go, saying, “Why not? I’ll stay home while the kids are sleeping. The game is on anyway, so I’ll have something to do.”

Eric and I had been having a great conversation getting to know one another. It eventually turned to our lines and dislikes sexually. We would pull over in between deliveries to wait for the next one to come in. I was having a surprisingly good time. After about an hour, we were headed to make out, and Eric placed his hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it. As we continued to talk, he moved it higher, eventually getting to the hem of my skirt, which had ridden up to the middle of my thigh while in the vehicle.

Eric slid his hand under my skirt while still driving. I opened my legs for him, allowing access to my silk panties. He ran his finger up and down my quickly moistening pussy; I’m sure that he could feel my panties getting wet. Eric grinned at me as we pulled up to make the delivery. He handed me the bag and said, “Take this and feel how wet that married MILF pussy is while walking to the door.”

When I got back in the car, Eric pulled me in for a kiss. His tongue explored my mouth while mine did the same to his. He kept his strong hand around the back of my head, keeping our lips locked for what seemed like 20 seconds. My body was telling me that I had to have this man. When he put the car in drive, his hand returned to my pussy while I reached over and began slowly running my finger up and down his cock through his pants. Putting just enough pressure that I knew he could feel it, and I could feel his dick begin to respond.

Eric pulled in behind a business that was closed and put the vehicle in park. He then turned to me and pulled me in for another deep kiss, his hands finding the buttons on my shirt. He undid them all while kissing me, freeing my DD breasts. Eric leaned up and began to suck and nibble my large nipples, making them stand up hard as diamonds.

While Eric played with my tits, my hands found the zipper on his pants. I pulled it down and reached in, freeing his 7” rock-hard dick. He was beautifully shaped, not super thick with a tapered head that looked like it was built to penetrate.

I leaned over the center console lowering my mouth toward his beautiful cock. I slowly ran my tongue around the head while gripping Eric’s shaft and milking the precum from him. I slid the tip of my tongue through his slit, making sure I cleaned every bit of it off. Eric tensed up with pleasure and let out a little moan.

I wrapped my lips around his dick and began to bob my head up and down. I stroked Eric’s dick while sucking him, using my tongue to stroke the bottom of his sensitive head.

Eric pulled my skirt up over my ass. Taking my ass cheek in his hand and spreading it, then spanking me as I sucked him. He then pushed his fingers under my panties, brushing them against my rosebud and applying the slightest pressure before finding my soaking wet hole. Eric began to finger me with two fingers while I throated more and more of his cock. Eric whispered in my ear about how he is going to fuck my tight married pussy and asked me how Daddy’s cock tasted. I was making a mess, drooling on his cock as I deep-throated him, running my tongue out at the bottom to lick his big smooth balls.

Eric tensed, and I could feel his cock swell. He shoved my head down, blowing his load deep into the back of my throat. I couldn’t swallow it all, and when I let his dick slide out of my mouth, it was covered in my spit and his cum. I greedily licked him clean.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

I gave Eric my most devious grin, to which he asked, “What’s on your mind, Lisa?”

“It’s my turn now,” I responded while getting out of the car.

I stepped out of my panties, throwing them to Eric, and he put them in his pocket. I then jumped up on the trunk of the car and laid back, putting my heels at the edge so that he had an obstructed view of my wet pussy. I reached under my skirt and ran my fingers through it, gently stroking my swollen clit, and I told Eric, “Now it is your time to taste my married pussy.”

He dove in, running his tongue between my pussy lips, pushing his tongue into me, tasting all of my juices. Then sucking on my clit. I was so stimulated from having previously been fingered and now being expertly licked that my body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm. I moaned loud, grabbing the back of Eric’s head and pulling him into my hot hole while clamping down on the side with my thighs.

I loosened my grip on Eric’s head as my body slowly relaxed and lay there panting. He stood up and leaned over me, kissing me deep; I tasted my cum on his face. He squeezed my tits together, gently rolling them and sending waves through my still-recovering body.

Lisa, he said, looking deep into my eyes, “It’s time for me to feel that married MILF pussy wrapped around my cock. Eric grabbed my hand, helping me off of the back of the car. I could see his pants tenting where from the pressure of his now hard again dick. Eric turned me around and pushed me over the trunk of his car. I knew he was going to fuck me right here in the parking lot like the slut I am.

Eric placed his hands on my hips and pulled my ass away from the car with a couple of small steps that forced me to spread my legs wider, opening my pussy for him. I heard him unzip his pants and stood there, quivering with anticipation Eric, then used the head of his cock to slide in between my lips up and down gently hitting my aroused clit. making me gasp.

Eric pushed his dick into me slowly. Making small 2”-3” thrusts, lubing his cock with my juice. I could feel my pussy gripping him. I bounced my ass up and down slightly, trying to draw him in further, wanting to feel his heavy ballsack slap against me as he fucked me.

Eric knew what I wanted. He grabbed both of my hips and began vigorously fucking me. I felt as if he buried his entire shaft into my pussy. I came immediately while moaning loudly. Asking him to fuck me harder and not to stop. Eric grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them as he held onto them continuing to fuck me hard. He ran his thumb over my asshole, just barely pushing against it. I pushed back against him, inviting him to enter it. Eric shoved his thumb into my asshole as he continued his barrage on my pussy. I could feel myself about to squirt. I could also feel Eric beginning to tense up again and knew that he was also close to cumming.

Eric had my hair held back in a ponytail with his free hand and left it there. Just as I started cumming and squirting, I turned around and went down in a squat. I grabbed Eric’s balls, tugging down gently. He came, shooting ropes of cum on my tits and face as I was simultaneously squirting on the pavement at his feet.

Eric and I cleaned ourselves up and headed back to my house, where he dropped me off. I walked through the door and Derek was sitting on the couch. He stood up, smiling at me, and asked if I had a good time. As he asked this, he pulled a strand of my hair out that still had some of Eric’s cum in it. Before I could answer, Derek laughed and said, "I’ll take that as a yes."

Derek joined me in the shower, where I told him all about my first experience Door-Dashing while I stroked his cock.

Published 
Written by Funtimes345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments