Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Judge a Book Part 3 Chapter 12

"Dave tries to talk to Jill"

32
35 Comments 35
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"(Hopefully next chapter should be next 1 or 2 days)"

Monday 18th March 2019, mid-morning

The wonderful and refreshing night I’d spent with Veronica had served as a stark reminder of the pleasures of a simpler life, simpler relationships. We’d made love twice on Sunday night and once more on Monday morning before a sleepy-looking Haley had come in and put a dampener on any further passion. (Not that I minded, seeing her happy reaction at seeing me was almost as much of a boost to my spirits as the time I’d spent with her mother.)

When I headed out from Veronica’s place on Monday morning I didn’t go straight home. I headed first to one of my favorite coffee shops to collect my thoughts – do some thinking apart and alone from both Jill and Veronica.

Finally heading home, I was in a good place. Determined to let Jill know just how much I thought her behavior in front of our friends and neighbors was out of bounds, but not so caught up in anger that I’d overplay my hand or say something I’d later regret.

But that ‘not so caught’ up in anger lasted precisely one second after I turned the corner into our Avenue – immediately catching sight of a red 1974 Firebird parked in our driveway.

Wasn’t it enough that the two of them had humiliated me in front of the neighbors yesterday? Now they had to rub my nose in it and intrude on the small amount of time Jill and I had together each week.

Hearing laughter from the pool area around the back, I walked around the side and prepared to confront the two of them. The moment I got there, I stopped stock still – sick to the bottom of my stomach by what I saw. The pair of them together, Jill pressed forward over one of the heavy wrought-iron poolside tables we had, dressed normally except for her skirt being up on top of her ass and her panties being half-way down her thighs. Callan was directly behind my wife, his ass slowly and teasingly pumping in and out behind Jill’s shapely ass. My vantage point angled so I couldn’t miss seeing the outline of Jill’s pussy lips as they stretched like elastic snug and tight around Callan’s fat glistening cock.

The giggling was coming from Jill. “Let me go, you brute. Dave will be home soon. Haven’t you had enough yet? You’re incorrigible…”

“You weren’t complaining last night! Just like back at college, you never could get enough, keep your hands off me. Anyway, I’m making up for lost time, I’ve got twenty-five years of catching up to do … and the way I look at it, Dave owes me, after what he did, stealing you away from me for all those years,” his voice a strange mix of joking and serious.

Jill’s giggles soon died away, her head now fully flat on the iron table as she moaned and sighed as Callan continued slowly servicing her, slowly building up speed with his big cock, Jill’s cries of passion louder and more wanton with every passing minute until I knew from her breathing she was close.

Realizing the same as me, Callan slowly brought his strokes to a halt, confusing Jill who twisted her neck to look over her shoulder at her lover. “Baby, why’d ya stop?” her needy voice asked.

“Whose pussy was this, Jill?” Callan’s deep voice asked.

“Yours, baby, yours.”

“And whose is it now?”

Jill giggled, “It’s yours and Dave’s and Malcolm’s.”

“Wrong answer,” Callan answered, starting to pull out his long cock until his thick glistening shaft was behind Jill and only the engorged plum-shaped head was still inside Jill’s body.

This was my first time to see Callan’s cock. All through our marriage, Jill had kept quiet about her ex’s sizeable endowment. It was only when we started our swinging lifestyle, more than twenty years into our marriage, that Jill had finally shared with me that her college boyfriend’s cock was nearly as big as Daryl, the first guy she’d slept with in our swinger’s circle.

Now for the first time, I saw she’d not been exaggerating. It looked to me to be about the same length as Chris’s cock, but was noticeably thicker – and his cock hadn’t exactly been thin. With the difference in skin tones, it was difficult to make comparisons with some of the black men in Jill’s life, but it looked as thick as both Malcolm and Luther. Thick like an aerosol spray can, and at around nine inches in length, he looked around the same length as Malcolm and only just a little shorter than Luther’s monster.

Jill’s voice brought me back to the here and now as she replied to Callan not being happy with her answer about who owned her pussy now. “That’s not fair, baby. You knew how it was when we started seeing each other again. It’s not like in college. I already have two other men in my life. I love all of you, have to be fair to all of you…”

Jill’s voice had been light, pleading for reasonableness and understanding. But Callan answered with a far more serious tone. “Well, I want more, Jill. I was your first love, you loved me long before you knew any of these other guys, and I’ve been robbed of all these years, robbed of a family … so I want more …”

He didn’t allow Jill time to answer, he just gave one fast deep lunge, burying all of his big cock back in Jill, her only reply a surprised ‘nnnnn’ sound as her body was sharply pitched forward and her tits squashed into the hard iron table.

As Callan started up his slow and deep strokes, all thought of conversation was soon forgotten, Callan building up speed and Jill was soon back on the edge of her orgasm, her breaths short and urgent and her muscles starting to tighten as the wave approached. Only this time Callan didn’t pull out or slow down, he just powered on as Jill moaned and sobbed, the muscles of her beautiful body taut and twitching as she cried out in ecstasy.

Callan seemed intent on making a point and even as Jill asked him to go slow he just carried on, soon having Jill on the edge of a second climax, this time Callan’s face telling me he was close himself. Callan now squeezing Jill’s big tits, rubbing at her swollen nipples as he thrust hard and shot his load as deep into Jill as he could, the two of them crying out as they clung tightly to each other through an intense and loud shared climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callan was the first to slowly start recovering, his hands playfully caressing Jill’s shapely behind, before then pulling her panties and skirt back into position as if nothing had ever happened. Then he helped Jill to stand back up straight, easing her big boobs back into her bra cups and re-buttoning her blouse with an everyday casualness.

It was at this point that they both turned to head back into the house, instantly seeing me standing ten feet away staring at them with an incredibly red and angry face.

Jill started to color up and blush, but decided to brazen it out. “Hi honey, how long have you been back? You should have said something.”

“Don’t give me that crap, Jill. After how the two of you humiliated me yesterday, in front of all the neighbors, you’ve got the balls to act like this, in our family home? And on a Monday, one of the few days we get to ourselves!”

Jill’s face flushed an even deeper shade of red, her jaw wobbling, a sure sign she was on the edge. “Honey, we didn’t mean anything by it. We thought you’d be okay with it, it’s not like it’s a big secret or anything.”

“Crap, Jill. Total crap. You just didn’t care – it’s as simple as that. You just wanted your selfish fun, and who cares if that makes poor old Dave look like a schmuck in front of all our friends. Never mind, as long as Jill gets her fun, poor old Dave will suck it up, right? After all, he’s quite the cuck, so no need to worry about him!”

Jill started to sob softly, Callan putting his arm around her shoulder to comfort her, his face a mix of surprise and anger. “Don’t talk to Jill like that,” he shouted at me.

“Fuck you, Callan. It’s got nothing to do with you. You cheated on Jill, broke her heart, because that’s the kind of selfish bastard you are. So just butt out. Anyway, you can have her all to yourself, because I’ve got no wish to spend another minute here with her cheating ass. So, enjoy, make the most of it before she trades you in for someone else.”

And with that I was done – my blood literally boiling with rage as I turned and headed back out and drove away. Blood pounding in my ears, as angry as hell, and not caring for the consequences of what I’d just done and said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew Veronica would be back at home after dropping Haley off at school. But I felt it wouldn’t be fair to head straight round to her place in this mood, to use her as some kind of emotional dumping ground after my argument with Jill. So instead I cruised around town for a bit, before somehow ending up back at Denny’s diner next to the motel I’d stayed in when I was giving Jill the room to make her decision. When I’d handed her my wedding band while she got her head together over the bombshell news of how although those years ago I’d never passed on Callan’s letter asking to get back with his pregnant ex.

I headed into the diner and tried my best to calm down and process what had just happened. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that this thing had been building and building. I’d finally gotten over what had happened with Chris, and the events with him had dented my trust in Jill. But it dawned on me that the combination of the mind games Luther had been playing to screw with my head and the new element of Callan being back on the scene was just too much for me.

The games Luther had played to belittle me, deepen her bonds with Malcolm, and push Jill’s boundaries more and more already had me at breaking point. And then Callan had happened – pushing all kinds of new additional buttons. Buttons to do with my long-held and deep-seated fears and feelings that Jill had always been out of my league.

And hearing just earlier today that Callan seemingly had ambitions to reclaim what had been his before and that Jill hadn’t instantly closed him down must have been the final straw. Compounding the sense of anger and hurt at how they’d acted and treated me at the Sunday neighborhood party. The two together, the final straws that caused me to finally lose it and tell Jill to get lost, that Callan could keep her.

As I continued to sit and cogitate, I reflected on how this new lifestyle of ours and the games we were playing were no longer fun. Maybe a slight exaggeration, because I couldn’t deny I still got turned on by the physical act of Jill being with other guys. But what was definitely true was that the balance between pain and pleasure was now totally out of control and not one I enjoyed.

It felt like what had started out as a game was a monster that had turned around and was on the verge of gobbling up our marriage. Our marriage now seemed something that was hanging by a thread, on life support. Something squeezed into a few hours on a Monday and Tuesday and if I was lucky a few tired hours snatched on Sunday between when Jill arrived back from Malcolm’s and she headed back out to her job.

As I considered the state of my marriage, I had a sad and hollow feeling in my heart. The single thing that gave me a sense of hope and happiness was that aside from the mess of my marriage I had Veronica and Haley in my life.

During all that time that I’d been sitting there thinking about things, my phone had been going off virtually every two or three minutes. One call after another from Jill – all of which I ignored, not ready nor wanting to talk to Jill yet, although I knew that time would eventually come. In the end, I just switched the phone to silent, getting some small measure of satisfaction from knowing I was hurting Jill just as she’d hurt me.

I’d spent so long contemplating everything that happened and the state of my marriage that I was now feeling the lunchtime pangs of hunger. One large steak and fries later I was on my way to Veronica’s, happy that I’d calmed down enough not to burden her too much.

Understandably she was surprised but happy to see me – she’d expected me to be with Jill Monday and Tuesday and only see her when I returned from L.A. on Friday.

“What happened?” was all she asked, and I was soon explaining all about what had greeted me when I arrived home, and Jill’s brazen attempt to pretend it was all nothing.

SeductiveTwink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveTwink

When I’d finished she just looked at me with sympathetic eyes, and I felt an overwhelming urge to ask her a question that had been burning a hole in my soul the last few hours.

“Tell me honestly, Veronica. Do you think Jill and I have any future? Do you think our marriage can survive?”

Veronica just carried on looking deep into my eyes, for a long time not saying a thing, but her mind obviously working away trying to work out how to answer.

Finally, she took a deep breath and took hold of my hands, preparing herself and me for what was to come.

“It’s hard for me to answer, honey. I think I’m what’s called ‘an interested party’. Jill’s a friend and I’d never wish harm or damage to your marriage. But at the same time, I’m not going to lie. I’d love it if we could have more time together, if I didn’t have to share you. Does that make sense?” she asked with a questioning and nervous tone.

“It makes perfect sense,” I told her, softly stroking her cheek and squeezing her soft brown hands. “I love the time we have together, and I wish there were fourteen days in each week and forty-eight hours in each day. I love my time with you and Haley, and I love you, but I also still love Jill and the time we have together.”

Veronica just smiled tenderly at me, kissing me softly on the lips. We were two people with the same dilemma, only in some ways, it was simultaneously both easier and harder for her, Easier because she only had one person to love. Harder because when she wasn’t with the one she loved, she was alone and knowing that the man she loved was with another woman, and another woman who he also loved.

I kissed her softly and gently reminded her she’d not yet answered the question I’d asked – about whether or not she thought Jill and me and our marriage had a future.

She smiled softly at my gentle rebuke, a strange and almost sad look on her face as she started speaking. “I wish my mother hadn’t raised me to always tell the truth, hadn’t raised me Catholic with that huge fear of sin and hell. Maybe if I’d been raised differently I could be more selfish and tell you something that might mean I’d end up getting you in the end. But I can’t do that, it’s not how I was raised.”

So much for the preamble, but even these words had given me a hint as to what Veronica was about to tell me. “Dave, baby, I honestly think it’s in yours and Jill’s hands. I certainly don’t think your marriage is a lost cause. Sometimes I hate admitting it, but I know you still love her. And I know she still loves you, despite everything she sometimes says and does.”

Taking another deep breath, she squeezed my hands even tighter and locked her eyes onto mine. “The thing is, the two of you are a bit of a hopeless pair. For so many years you lived the typical Middle-Class life. Married, settled down, raised your kids, pushed your careers. Then all of a sudden, for whatever reason, you decided to kick that all to the curb and trip the light fantastic. To jump into a sea of sharks, live the debauched disorderly lifestyle, and you had no plans or idea what you were doing. Honestly, honey, you and Jill are like a couple of ships pitching and tossing in the middle of an ocean storm, with no anchors or plans or charts. Honestly, are you surprised that things have gotten so confused and so painful so fast?”

I thought she was done and was just about to speak, but she held up her hand and just carried on going. “Maybe what happened with Chris was just bad luck, and you rode that wave after a few minor squalls. But, honey, someone like Luther, he’s a shark and he saw you and Jill coming a mile off. Don’t get me wrong, Luther’s been good to me, but when he saw the two of you coming, he licked his lips and started plotting what kind of kinky fun he could have with the two of you. And then to cap it all, if while he plays his kinky games, he can slowly lever Jill away from you and find a new bride for his buddy Malcolm, well what do you think he’s going to do?”

Veronica took a long pause, letting everything she’d said slowly sink into my thick skull, the look in her eyes softening as she saw the light slowly go in my brain about what fools we’d been. And only when she judged I was ready to hear it did she share her final thought.

“Dave, baby, like I said. Your marriage isn’t a lost cause. It’s in your hands, it’s in Jill’s hands. I shouldn’t say this, because I may be the loser, but step one is that you have to work out what it is you want, who it is you want and then you have to go and tell Jill. And you have to hope and pray that she wants the same as you.”

Again, she paused to let my mind fully comprehend the significance and meaning of her words, and then with a sad look, she said repeated her final words. “And you’d better hope and pray that Jill still wants the same things that you want.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all this deep thinking and talking – first, at Denny’s and then between me and Veronica at her apartment, I suddenly felt weak and more than a little bereft. I wanted and needed to be comforted and consoled and I wasn’t too proud to rest my head on Veronica’s soft bosom and push tight to her warm and feminine body. I didn’t need to speak, she knew my needs and just held me there, cradling me next to her large soft breasts and stroking my hair. She knew that I was thinking through everything she’d said and that I needed comforting while I did.

Maybe she cradled me there like that for five, ten, or fifteen minutes. I honestly don’t know – I totally lost track of time. But eventually, I felt whole and adult enough to slowly lift my head, look into her eyes, and kiss her. “Thank you, V. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for being so honest, so unselfish. For telling me the pure, unvarnished truth.”

And then I kissed her again. But not this time like the lost child I’d been since I’d arrived in her apartment. This time I kissed her like the man who was her lover. The man who acted as a surrogate father to her daughter Haley.

The change wasn’t lost on Veronica, and as I saw the warmth of her smile I wanted to just tell her two things, and two things only. “Veronica, I love you, I really love you.” Followed shortly by “Let’s not talk about Jill anymore.

The next two hours Veronica and I spent in bed was without a doubt the most magical of times we’d spent together. I knew I still loved Jill and wasn’t ready to give up on our marriage, but I pushed thoughts of this and of Jill right out of my head. I wanted to totally focus on Veronica. She deserved at least that, and deserved it ten or twenty times over.

Our love-making was a wonderfully eclectic mix. The most important part was how, maybe for the first time ever, we looked into each other’s eyes without the shadow and presence of other people. Just Dave and Veronica, determined to just focus on each other, give the moment to the two of us alone as we deserved and wanted it like this.

I’m sure this wasn’t just some imagined thought in my head – I saw it in Veronica’s face and felt it in the way we kissed, kisses which reminded me of how Jill and I had kissed when she’d finally cast off her demons about Callan all those years ago. There was a timeless and patient quality about our kisses, as if we had forever, the taste of each other’s lips and aroma we inhaled fresh like a Spring morning.

And as we kissed our hands explored each other, something we’d done many times before, but as I stroked her smooth belly and held and caressed her full breasts I had an amazing sense of completeness and anticipation, my cock already tingling at the thought of being deep within Veronica, at how it would feel again to have her legs wrapped tight around me in a sign of mixed submission and ownership.

And when we did finally consummate our love, we were totally lost in each other. Two people united as one physically and spiritually – a specialness and intensity of emotion and physical pleasure I’d not felt in many a year.

I think we both knew, although we said nothing, that our relationship was breaking through to a new level. It felt like that moment when your plane climbs to cruising altitude and finally gets high enough to break through the wall of clouds and see the full brightness and majesty of the hot sun. That was how it felt to me as I rode up and down on Veronica, our mouths locked together in tender love-making as we just loved the moment. No urgency for orgasms or climaxes or cums, just enjoying how we felt about each other, united like that, and hoping the moment would go on forever.

That first time we made love in the classic missionary position, because we both wanted to kiss and just gaze into each other’s eyes. But after we’d finally finished, snuggled and recovered, I felt a strong urge to go down on Veronica. I knew she always loved this, and although I wasn’t crazy about licking her pussy with my own seed leaking out, I felt I wanted to do it as a sign of just how much I loved her. Especially after the selfless and honest advice she’d given me about Jill and our marriage.

I felt proud and pleased with myself as I brought her to two strong climaxes with my talented tongue, each time Veronica’s legs so tight around my head that I thought she must be descended from a boa constrictor or some such. After the second time, the look of pure love on her face made the cramped feeling in my neck totally worth it. A wonderful bout of doggy and then cowgirl sex following up, Veronica knowing just how much I was a boob man and loved watching her big boobs bounce and swing. Before we finally ended up back in missionary as we so wanted to hold each other, kiss, and stare in love at each other’s faces. This fifty-one-year-old man somehow managing to coax a second load from his balls, winning a satisfied look of happiness from my beautiful lover as she took my seed – completing the most magical and mystical of linkages that a man and woman can share.

Afterward, we lay cuddling together, each lost in our own thoughts, just casually touching and loving just being together. Our reverie only finally interrupted by Veronica’s alarm going off, reminding her it was time to go and pick her seven-year-old daughter up from school.

As she dressed, I saw a look of guilt start to appear on her face. “Out with it,” I gently encouraged.

“Shouldn’t you be heading home, to talk to Jill,” she asked, once again showing her true selfless colors.

“Screw Jill! Let her wait a little longer, stew in the juices of her own making. If she can’t be bothered to wait a little longer after what she did to me earlier today and yesterday, then I don’t see what the point is anyway.”

Veronica just shrugged her shoulders. She tried her Good Samaritan best, as I asked her to wait while I scrambled to dress so I could come with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the happy look on little Haley’s face when she spied me standing next to her mother went a long way to making me care a lot less about the pain and suffering I’d been through on Sunday and today. In that simple child’s smile, I saw a happiness and healthiness that was the antithesis of the life Jill and I had stumbled into. The stairs we’d step-by-step descended into the complicated and unhealthy situation we now inhabited.

Looking into Haley’s innocent and happy smile I forgot all about my troubles and the conversation I knew Jill and I needed to have later. When she threw herself into my arms rather than those of her loving mother, I felt at once both honored and guilty, that was until I hugged her to me, turned, and saw the happy look on Veronica’s face. Immediately recognizing how I’d felt when our kids were young – anyone who made my kids happy instantly a friend and well-regarded. Her daughter’s little arms still tight around my neck, behind her back I blew her mother a kiss, trying not to think of the tensions between what Haley expected and my own family commitments.

The three of us walked home, Haley chattering away ten-to-the-dozen, happy and excited about a new friend she’d made at school and about her upcoming turn to bring the class pet Rabbit home for the weekend.

I spent a further couple of hours with my new little family before finally finding the strength to drag myself away to drive home to Coral Gables. Part of me wondering if Jill would even be there, if maybe she’d have given up on me and headed off to donate her allocated Dave time to one of her two or many gentleman friends.

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments