Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Diary

"Terry wants his girlfriend to re-live her promiscuous past"

20
4 Comments 4
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
My girlfriend Nicki and I have been together for almost seven years. She still turns me on in a big way. We are both divorced, and soon after we met we got to talking about previous partners. One night she got really drunk and told me that in the past she'd had a couple of one night stands where she met a guy in a pub and ended up fucking him. She also told me that apart from that she had been with a couple of married guys in between getting divorced and meeting me.

I wasn't sure if she was telling the whole truth. Knowing that she kept a diary, one day when she was out I couldn't resist reading it. Whoa! What a shock. She had kept a diary from the time she had split with her ex-husband and in those two years she had picked up at least four guys in pubs and fucked them on the same night. She even got fucked by one of them in a field on the way home.

Her diary went on to say that for a few months she had also been seeing three married guys at once. On a few occasions she went out with one of them and fucked him in the car before going home. In the morning another one would call round and fuck her. Then, in the afternoon, yet another would come round and fuck her in the kitchen before the kids came home.

It seemed like almost every time she went out she ended up in a sexual encounter of some sort. I guess in those two years she must have fucked nearly thirty guys. She described a lot of the sex in lurid detail. She described how she would bring a guy home, feel his cock get hard and lick his balls, suck his cock and then finally have him slide into her from behind before he shot his cum up into her cunt.
 
She detailed how she loved getting fucked on the bed, on the floor, in the car, in the shower, up against a wall, in the kitchen and pretty much all over the house, including on the dining table. She also wrote about how she had met me and was still fucking other guys on some of the days we were apart before she finally agreed to settle down with me.

I remembered fucking her once when she was really wet, and now knew that on that day she was actually full of another guy's cum. Though I was shocked to learn about her promiscuous past it turned me on a lot. I even imagined being those other guys when I fucked her. Over the past few years our sex life had slowed down a bit. I started visualising her fucking other guys again, but I knew she'd never go for it, so I decided to hatch a plan.

One of the guys she wrote a lot about was one of the married guys named Gary. She said how good looking he was, and how she loved seeing him sitting on the sofa in his white boxers while her kids were asleep upstairs late at night. She wrote how she felt his erection through his pants then how she would pull them down and rub his cock between her tits. She would lick his cock and suck gently on his lovely round balls before he would slide all the way into her now-dripping cunt and fill her with his cream.

She wrote that she couldn't resist fucking him even when we were going out together. He only had to text her that he was available and she would arrange to meet him late at night, going out with no knickers on because he liked to just push her dress up and fuck her up against the car on a dark country road.

She had changed her phone number soon after we moved in together so that she couldn't be tempted any more. I decided to email her from a made-up email address with Gary's name in it. Pretending to be Gary, I would say that I had just guessed her email address. That would be pretty easy, as her address was just her name, Nicki, at one of the common email providers.

I started off tentatively: "Hi Nicki, hope I've guessed your email right, this is Gary, I know it's been a long time, but I've been thinking about you a lot recently. I thought it would be great to get in touch again, Gary x"

She responded almost immediately. "Oh, Gary, how great to hear from you! I've also thought about you a lot ;-) how're things with you? Nicki xxx"

I guess part of me was disappointed that she had responded at all, let alone so eagerly. I decided to communicate a bit more and really go for it.

"Well, Nicki, I'm still married and my wife is hugely suspicious so do you mind if we just email, no calls or texts. I miss you licking my balls :-) I loved being deep inside your soft wet cunt. Would love to do it again G xx"

"Gary, I'm still with my fella, and he's good too, but I really miss your cock! I'm not sure I can cheat on him, so tempting though ;-) xxxxxx"

Well, I guess that's not too bad, but not helping the plan. I decided to really go balls-out for it and tempt her some more.

"Ahh, Nicki, that's such a shame - of course I understand. He's a lucky guy to have your lovely body all to himself. I can imagine you licking his balls, taking each one in your mouth while you stroke his cock. Running your tongue up and down his shaft before lowering your mouth over it and taking it all in your mouth. Right to the back of your throat.

I imagine him sucking on your tits, holding your legs apart as he licks up and down your lovely tasting cunt and plunging his fingers into you with his thumb pressing on your arsehole as he sucks on your clit. Finally sliding his length into you from behind just the way you like it. Your legs buckling as you come on his cock. I guess it's just not meant to be for us again but I hope you're enjoying sex like that all the time!"


I wasn't sure if I'd overdone things a bit as it went quiet for a couple of days; then, just after, we had a bit of a row about nothing in particular. Instead of making up in bed like we usually did, I went out for a drink with my mates and came home a little less than sober. The next morning I logged on as Gary and found this:

"Ohhh Gary, I've been thinking about you tonight my boyfriend came home late and fell asleep on the sofa downstairs. I'm upstairs lying in bed naked stroking my cunt and wishing your cock was in me. Yes let's meet, just the one time, I want you to fuck me. To come deep inside me, fuck me all night and fill all my holes with your hot sticky cum. xxx"

Errr, okay... that was a little unexpected, but perfect. Barely able to control myself, I wrote back as Gary.

"Babe I can't wait! I want you too. It will be difficult to get away, as my wife is so suspicious. I'm going to tell her I'm meeting a friend for a drink; that should give us about three hours or so. Can you meet me at Sands bar at 8 on Thursday night, and wear no knickers!"

Now you may wonder just what the hell I was playing at. I didn't know Gary and he hadn't sent the emails. I was counting on her being so horny that when he emails her to say he can't get away she'll hit on the first guy there. I was going to make it easy for her too.

The next couple of days went by in a dream. I told her in the morning that I would have to leave after work to go to see my Mum, who needed me to help fix something. That I'd stay over. Her kids were staying at their dad's house for the night and he would take them straight to school in the morning.

She said that it was a shame, as she had been going to ask me if I wanted to go out for dinner, but that she would probably go for a quiet drink with her friend Cathy and come home for an early night. I knew what kind of night she had planned.

She emailed 'Gary': "Hi Horny guy! I have the house to myself tonight, so we can come back here to give you totally uninterrupted access between my legs. I'm dripping wet just thinking of you burying your cock inside me ;) xxx"

After work I rushed home, showered and changed, then kissed her briefly. I left, saying, "Have fun tonight, babe." I came back around the rear entrance and quietly let myself in.

ValeriaGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaGuzman

She was in the shower getting ready and shaving her legs and her cunt. She had laid out a sexy dress and bra on the bed, along with stockings, but no knickers.

I left again and drove slowly to Sands, which was a well known pick up bar. It's a bit seedy and always full of horny guys looking to score and eager housewives looking for younger guys. It was a Thursday night too, which was singles night, so there would be lots of horny guys there. It was perfect.

At around 7:55 her little red sports car pulled up in the car park. She looked like a million bucks. She touched up her bright red lipstick, put her killer heels on and climbed out of the car. She walked with a sexy swing to the door.

I followed about three minutes later with the collar of my coat pulled up, through a side door. I spotted her immediately. She was sitting at the bar, surrounded by eager guys offering her a drink. She waved them all away "Sorry, I'm waiting for my boyfriend," she said with a smile.

Five minutes passed, then ten, finally, another fifteen minutes. From the corner of the bar I watched her getting more and more restless. I pulled out my phone and sent an email from Gary.

"Babe, I'm so sorry - my wife has gone ape shit. She found some condoms in my sports bag and immediately assumed the worst. I told her I've no idea how they got there but I'm in for a long night of argument. Can I take a rain check?"

She was nothing if not brutal. She wrote back on her smartphone: "Gary... fuck you. Are you serious? You get me all fired up and horny and then when I'm waiting for you with my pussy wet you drop me. Well, I'm not going to let it go to waste now. I'm going to get a rock hard cock in my cunt tonight and it won't be yours."

I watched from the shadows, knowing, but dreading what would happen next. She was pretty measured. She looked over at a muscled, tanned, tattooed, good-looking guy with blue eyes and cropped blond hair. He was just her type, a younger version of me. She held eye contact with him a little longer than was necessary. He got the message and boldly sauntered over to her.

I don't know what was said, but two minutes later they both had a bottle of beer to their lips. I watched them a bit longer. He was now standing right next to her with his arm around her waist. They were laughing. She whispered something in his ear and his hand immediately dropped to her arse. I guessed she had just told him she had no knickers on. He was feeling for the non-existent panty line. I imagined his cock growing harder in anticipation.

I got up and slipped out; back into the car park and my waiting pick-up truck. I drove quickly back to the house, parked around the corner and ran up to the bedroom. I switched on the little cameras I had hidden in the hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The cameras were tiny and were hidden in the alarm detectors with a full view of the rooms. Then I ran back down to the basement and switched on the master panel and screen; everything was working just fine.

I turned all the lights off and settled down for a long wait. My mind was turning cartwheels! I couldn't get out of my head the fact that my partner was out there seducing another man. Soon I'd be watching another man's cock sliding into her cunt. She would be holding him and thrusting her body against him. I had a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach, but my cock was hard just thinking about it.

About two hours later I heard the car doors slam outside. Lights came on in the house and I heard laughter. I switched on the HD colour monitor. They were kissing in the hallway. I felt a stab of jealousy as I watched her with her arms around his neck. She was snogging him for all she was worth, pushing herself against him, his hands were on her arse pulling her to him.

She took his hand and led him into the lounge. She dimmed the lights a little and then began undoing the buttons on his shirt while kissing his neck. As his shirt came off she kissed his chest, paying attention to his nipples. I loved her doing that to me. She tugged at his belt and undid his jeans.

As his jeans slid to the floor she pushed him back to sit on the sofa. She knelt on the floor between his legs as she stroked his cock through his boxers. Without a word she stood in front of him and shrugged out of her bra and dress. He gasped; she was standing in front of him now naked apart from her stockings and heels. He buried his face in between her tits, licking and sucking on them. His hand slipped to her cunt, feeling her wetness. He slipped a finger inside of her and she leant back and spread her legs a little wider.

I needed to see this for real, so, switching the recorder on, I edged quietly up the stairs to just outside the lounge doorway and peered through the door crack. She pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang to attention. She was licking his cock and balls now.

"I want you to fuck me," she groaned, as she swung a leg across him. His cock was bigger than mine, around nine inches long and thicker. His balls were much bigger than mine and hung down in a long sac.

She guided the tip of his cock between her cunt lips into her waiting pussy. They both groaned out loud as he slid in all the way. She was sitting astride him, riding his big hard cock. He leaned back and played with her tits.

They rocked together like that for a while before she climbed off, put her arms on the sofa and stuck her butt out. "Fuck me from behind, baby." He stood behind her, slamming his cock in and out of her excited cunt. "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh... I'm cummming! Pump me full of your lovely hot spunk. Come in that cunt, I want your cum inside me, you big-cocked bastard!"

Unable to contain himself, he cried out as his thick tool erupted inside her. A minute later, as he pulled it out, a big string of cum stretched from her cunt to his slightly softened cock. The musky smell of sex, spunk and cunt filled the air. I rushed back to my screens.

She was laughing as she was leading him by his cock to the bathroom. They both stepped into the shower, kissing as the hot water enveloped them. A few minutes later they walked into the bedroom. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs for him. He lapped at her pussy, licking her slit up and down before pushing his tongue inside her with her legs up on his shoulders.

With his hands holding her legs apart he licked her clit faster and faster. She finally screamed as her orgasm shuddered out of her! Then, with her legs still in the air, he slammed his cock all the way into her sopping wet cunt. He was pumping faster and faster. "Oh, yes, yes, yes... yesss. Come inside me. Fuck me. Turn me over and come deep in my arse."

He flipped her over, moved behind her and drove his heavily lubricated cock into her arse. I'd only been allowed to do that once. I'd no idea it drove her that wild. He finally emptied his big balls into her and pumped her arse full of come. She turned around and took his cock in her mouth sucking his cock clean, getting every last drop out of him and drinking it down.

They curled up under the covers and fell asleep. They must have woken in the night, because when I looked at the screen some time later she was alone in bed and his car was gone. I took some time to take in what had happened. I replayed the footage again. My cock was rock hard - and I could watch it whenever I wanted!

I already wanted to watch her do it again with another guy; I was hoping to build quite a library. But for now she was going to get another load inside her. I wanted to sink my cock into her cum-laden cunt and arse.

"Hi, Babes! I got back early and I have a present for you." I walked naked into the bedroom with a red ribbon tied around my erect cock.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by flashytone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments