Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner and the First Time Hotwife

"You were skeptical of the lifestyle at first, but after the first time, you were hooked"

45
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I’ve always had a fantasy about seeing you with someone else for quite some time thanks to the old videos I have of you with other people. Several months back, I convinced you to start selling nudes online. Ever since I feel our sex life and communication have opened up so more. I finally built up the courage, several weeks ago during a drunken adventure, to tell you about my fantasy and that I watch those videos to get myself off from time to time.

The sex we have while talking about it is amazing. We finally decide to take it a step further and find someone to fuck you in front of me. We start by laying down the ground rules such as no secrets, no meetups without me, no intimate conversations without making me aware, etc. We proceed to set up a profile on several different websites.

You talk to several guys and even a few couples, but nothing ever worked out. Most of them only wanted to beat off quick to your nudes and ghost without actually meeting. Then, one day, you started talking to a tall, dark-headed guy who lived within an hour of us. He was somewhat fit of build, classy/country, our people kind of guy. He didn’t immediately start talking about sex and was more interested in seeing if you could hold a conversation versus sending nudes right away.

The two of you seem to have a spark and start discussing sexual interests. You start to sext every evening while laying beside me. It’s such a turn-on. Every, night for a few weeks, you play with yourself and I play with myself while the two of you sext. Finally, you tell me you’re ready to meet. We all agree and set a date.

The day comes and we get a babysitter and head into the town while he lives for the night. We get checked into the hotel and have everything ready in case we invite him back to our room. We freshen up and head to the restaurant to meet him for dinner and drinks. He shows up, and I can immediately see the spark between you. I can tell you are somewhat nervous due to the nature of the meeting but everyone’s personalities meshed, easing the tension. We finished dinner, and a few drinks later, you gave me a tap on the knee which meant you felt comfortable enough to invite him back to the room.

We get back to the room; I tell the two of you to sit on the bed while I sit in the desk chair. We all discuss the comfort level and agree to proceed. He moves in and grabs the back of your neck as he pulls you in for a kiss. As you make out, your hand is on his leg with the other on his side, his hand behind your neck with the other slowly moving up your thigh then to your tits on the outside of your shirt.

I tell you to strip down naked and get on your knees for him. He stands in front of you and you slowly unbuckle his pants, sliding them down, revealing his rock-hard cock. His length is about the same as mine, with a little more girth. You look at me with a lip bite as I nod with approval. You take his cock in your hand then mouth and start to slowly move up and down his shaft, sucking harder and faster with each stroke. I tell you to rub your pussy with your free hand and you comply. Meanwhile, I grab the remote vibrator and insert it into your pussy from behind before returning to my chair with the remote.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

He lets out soft moans as he gets closer to the edge; you take brief pauses and let out moans as I begin to play with the vibrations. You are so turned on at this point that I can see your juices dribbling out of your pussy. He grabs the back of your head as he gets close to cumming. You start to gag on his cock, not too severe, just right. His head goes back and he lets out a moan as he blows his load deep down your throat. You moan as you continue to suck every ounce of cum out of his hard cock.

You look over at me, wiping your chin as you make eye contact with me, and see me stroking my cock at the sight of another man using my wife for his pleasure. I tell you to lay on the bed and spread your pussy for him. He immediately drops down and buries his face in your soaking wet pussy. Your head goes back towards the headboard, grabbing his head and pulling him deep into you. You arch your back and let out a moan as his tongue touches your clit, all while still feeling the vibration from within. You’re so close to cumming but I tell you not to and stop the vibration every time you are on edge.

I eventually tell him to pull the vibrator out and put it in your mouth to clean off. I walk over to take it from you as he slides two fingers inside you, touching your spot. You moan as he fingers you. I put my cock beside your face and tell you to lick the pre-cum off, which is now fully covering the head. You try to keep sucking to get me off, but I step back and take my cock back in my hand.

He comes up from your pussy to suck your hard nipples, then kiss you. You’re turned on by the taste of yourself on another man’s lips, knowing I’m right there. He teases you with his cock on your clit, sliding it up and down before finally inserting it into your wet pussy. You moan and arch your back again as you feel your pussy lips wrap around another man’s cock.

He fucks you slow then faster, slapping his balls against you with every thrust. You are right on the edge. You wrap your legs around him, forcing him deeper and harder into you. Your whole body starts to tense as you begin to climax. He grabs your tit with one hand as you start to moan louder and louder, cumming on his cock.

Your orgasm is so intense you wrap him up with your arms and legs. He immediately loses control and moans as he blows his load deep in your pussy. You both lay there, grinding for a second, with his cock buried deep in you as you both come down from your climax. He pulls out and his cum immediately starts running out of your pussy.

He goes to clean himself and I walk over to the bed. I kiss you as I climb on top of you. I slide my cock in you but it doesn’t take long. I’m already so close to the edge, a few strokes in your wet pussy and I’m blowing my load deep in you, right where another man just unloaded his seed. You’re immediately hooked.

We clean up, get dressed and sit down to talk for a few minutes before sending him on his way and going to bed. You’re hooked on the hotwife lifestyle and immediately start talking about future ideas.

Published 
Written by GeauxDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments