Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deer Camp

"It's not only hunting that happens at the camp."

41
16 Comments 16
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Another of my fantasy stories, I hope you enjoy reading it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I sure enjoyed writing it."

My wife and I get away for the annual tradition of deer camp in WI. Usually, it's just the two of us, but every couple of years or so, my older brother is able to make it. My brother and I are very close as we have a lot in common. My wife enjoys his company as well. My brother and my wife have always flirted with each other. I enjoy their flirting and often fantasize about them hooking up for more. I have told her about my fantasy which she always shrugs off as a crazy idea.

Our cabin is basically a small two-bedroom house on our land. The only rooms are the two small bedrooms and the bathroom, everything else is open. This year happens to be one of the years my brother can make it. Usually, when he is able to make it, it's for a two-week visit. The three of us get to the cabin and get started with tidying up and preparing for the week-long stay.

Once all the work is done, we sit back and enjoy the solitude. We play some cards while enjoying a few beers and wine. At some point, my brother and wife make a bet on the outcome of the card game. In the past, these bets have had the loser take the other's turn doing one of the chores, like dishes, cooking or bringing in the firewood. My wife lost the bet and my brother told her she had to give him a hug good night each night we stayed there.

The first few nights flew by. After my brother was in bed, my wife would go in and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. About the fourth night, my wife and I were ready for bed when she realized she hadn't given my brother his hug for the night. She was in her PJs already, which were a loose-fitting top with pant bottoms, nothing underneath.

The light was still on when she entered his room and he immediately noticed how she was dressed. She gave him his hug, but this time, when she began to move away, his hands gently grazed over the sides of her tits and his thumbs stroked across her nipples. Her nipples are very sensitive and immediately got rock hard. As she came back into our room, I noticed them right away.

She saw me looking and told me that my brother had "accidentally" touched her tits and nipples.

I said with a smirk, "I doubt it was an accident. Were you okay with what happened or if I should say something?"

Deep down, I was hoping she was good with it.

She said, "No, I didn't mind and actually got a little turned on by it."

"It's up to you, but if you'd like to let him play a little more tomorrow, I'm totally good with it."

"We'll see," she replied.

Things happened nearly the same as the night before. My wife was in her PJs, again nothing underneath and his light was still on. She hugged him, kissed his cheek and began to move away. He did the same thing with his hands, except this time, as his hands were grazing over her tits, she stopped. His thumbs again stroked her nipples, but this time, she didn't move away. He continued to stroke his thumbs over her nipples as his hands began to fondle her tits.

She was looking him in the eye and said, "You're a naughty boy."

She was slightly leaning over, her loose top wide open on the bottom. My brother slid his hands down and under her top. He slid his hands up her sides, back to her hanging, bare tits. His thumbs flicking her rock hard nipples as his hands engulfed her soft globes. She allowed him to fondle her tits for a couple of minutes, then lifted her top letting him have a close-up look.

He pulled her toward him, his tongue reaching out to flick over her nipples, then he sucked a nipple between his lips, gently sucking on it. One hand trailed down her back to the waistband of her PJ bottoms. They were tied and would not move, so he continued to move his hand lower, giving her ass a gentle squeeze. She let him feel her ass for a couple of minutes while he continued to suck her nipples.

Finally, she slowly pulled away. As she did, she noticed his covers had moved down and she could see his rock hard cock in his boxers. As she moved away, she slid her hand down over his stomach to the waistband of his boxers. She felt him tense up in anticipation. Since she had allowed him to see and feel her tits, she decided to push the front of his boxers down and feel him.

She pushed the front of his boxers down, revealing his fully hard cock. She smiled at him and winked as she wrapped her fingers around his cock and gave it a few gentle strokes and left his room.

My wife and I discussed what was happening and realized that my brother had been with us for almost two weeks and was likely pretty horny.

I said to her, "It's up to you, but if you'd like to provide a little relief for him, I'm totally fine with it."

She replied back, "I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow night."

The next night, my wife wore a long nightshirt, but kept her panties on. As she walked into his room to give him his hug for the night, he couldn't help staring at her tits swaying under the thin material. He got his hug and again she stopped the moment his hands touched her tits. She allowed him to play with them for a few minutes. As he played with her tits, he slowly worked her nightshirt up, higher and higher until his hands were again on her bare tits.

He pulled her closer until he was able to suck one of her rock hard nipples between his lips. He was sucking and licking one nipple, one hand on her other tit. He trailed his other hand down her side to her hips, then lower down her leg. Slowly, he started to slide his hand up between her thighs. At this point, my wife removed her nightshirt completely and slightly moved her feet apart.

As my brother's hand slowly worked its way higher up her inner thigh, my wife slipped one hand under the covers onto my brother's stomach. She continued her downward motion until she felt the top of his boxers. She traced her fingers along the waistband of his boxers, then, as his fingers began to trace around the leg opening of her panties, she slid her hand into his boxers and fully over his hard cock. At the same time, my brother moved his fingers directly over her panty covered pussy and gently started to rub her.

My wife started to slowly stroke his cock, while he did the same to her pussy through her panties. After rubbing her pussy for a while and feeling her heat building up, my brother hooked the crotch of her panties with his finger and pulled them to the side, exposing her very wet pussy. He began to gently rub and pull on her lips as he stroked her hardening clit. He was teasing her pussy by probing it with his fingertips.

Her eyes were closed, enjoying his touch. She was standing facing him as his fingers slowly dipped into her married pussy. Then she slowly turned so her back was toward him and she was facing his cock. Slowly, she bent over, pushing his boxers down, exposing his hard cock. She continued to bend over until her mouth was directly over his throbbing cock. She opened her mouth and closed her lips over the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue around it. His fingers again found her juicy pussy and slipped deep into her. The more he worked her pussy, the more of his cock she allowed into her mouth. Eventually, she was taking his entire length into her mouth.

After a few minutes, my wife pushed the covers aside and climbed unto the bed, her panties and his boxers back in place. She straddled my brother's legs with hers and positioned herself so her panty covered pussy was pressing against his boxer covered cock. They could feel each other's building heat. Slowly, my wife started to rub her pussy up and down the full length of his covered cock. He could feel the intense heat from her pussy and the hard nub of her clit with every movement. With every downward slide, the tip of his cock would poke out the top of his boxers.

My wife said, "Maybe these should just come off."

Of course, my brother did not hesitate. My wife moved enough for him to remove his boxers, then resumed her position over him. Now his large, hard cock was pressing hungrily against her panties. She continued stroking him with her panty covered pussy until she knew he was very close to cumming. A few more strokes, then as she felt him start to tense up to cum, she pulled her panties to the side and stroked his cock with her bare, juicy pussy.

He lifted his head off his pillow to watch as her pussy lips engulfed his throbbing cock. She used her pussy to stroke him from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock. The tip of his cock was entirely covered by her hanging, engorged lips. She worked his cock between her wet lips, stroking all the way to the tip of his cock almost to the point of it slipping into her, but she was in control.

Finally, he could not hold back any longer. Again, she had the tip of his cock fully covered with her pussy when he let loose. Spurt after powerful spurt splashed against her pussy lips and clit. She kept rocking her hips as her pussy milked out every last drop of cum, her own orgasm started. She shuddered and pressed into him as she came hard.

Her glistening, wet pussy sliding up and down his slippery cock, cumming hard. She lost control and slipped a little higher on his cock. Instead of sliding back down over his cock, the tip found her opening and slammed fully up inside her married pussy. At this point, she did not care and just let her orgasm control her. She used both hands to steady herself as her orgasm subsided and collapsed on my brother. They were both totally spent.

AmazingMollyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmazingMollyTS

After a couple of minutes, my wife recovered and slipped out of his bed, grabbed her nightshirt and came back to our room. I was rock hard as she explained to me what happened. She pointed out that he didn't actually cum inside her.

I said to her, "Maybe tomorrow?"

She surprised me by answering, "Maybe, if you're not upset."

"Heck no, I'm not mad. I love the fact that someone lusts over you as much as me. It's one of my biggest fantasies and it's actually happening."

She replied, "Ya, but I'm the only woman here."

I went on to tell her that I'd seen him checking her out every chance he got. Any time she walked, bent over, reached for something, he was gawking at her and I loved it. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

The entire next day, I couldn't get the images out of my mind. My wife getting herself off while getting my brother off. To make it even better, she might actually let him cum inside her married pussy.

My wife slipped into one of my plain white tee shirts as her pj's for the night. I could clearly see her nipples through the thin material.

She spun around in front of me. "What do you think?"

My tee-shirt didn't quite cover her ass.

I said, "It looks my brother is in for a good time."

"Are you really okay with this?"

"It's like a dream come true. I don't know exactly why, but this turns me on more than I can explain."

"If you are really okay with this, maybe you should just take my panties off right now."

There was no hesitation, I slid her panties off and kissed her gorgeous pussy, letting my tongue probe into her soft flesh. She was already turned on as I easily slipped my tongue into her juicy love tunnel.

I stood, kissed her on the lips and said, "I love you so much, enjoy."

She turned and headed for his room.

My brother was anticipating her arrival. His covers were lowered, only covering from his waist down. He stared again as her breasts swayed under the thin material of my tee-shirt. As she hugged him, she pressed her breasts against his bare chest. She prolonged the hug as she felt his hands slowly working her tee-shirt higher and higher. When her tee-shirt was well above her waist, he slid both hands down expecting to encounter her panties. He instead encountered her bare ass and let out a slight gasp as his hands began caressing her backside. She never made an attempt to move, allowing him to grope her ass.

She relaxed her firm hug, looked him in the eyes and asked, "Would you like to remove my tee-shirt?"

He slid her tee-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She pressed back against him, her bare breasts pressed against his chest. He could feel her firm nipples pressing against him.

With one hand, he pushed the remaining covers from his waist and down, the other hand gently pushing against her hip. She got the hint and raised her leg unto the bed and over him. She climbed unto the bed, positioning herself the same as the night before. This time, as she lowered her pussy to rub against him, she felt his bare cock. He was naked too.

She began to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing her glistening pussy up and down his cock. After a few minutes of rubbing against each other, my brother grabbed her waist and guided her up, positioning her tits within easy reach of his flicking tongue.  Her knees were a bit higher up the bed than his hips and she placed her hands just above each of his shoulders. Her tits were hanging right above his mouth. He swirled his tongue around each nipple, sucking and nibbling on them.

She could feel him lifting his hips off the bed and when he did, she felt the tip of his cock press against her wet pussy. The more he did this, the wetter she became. He placed his hands on her hips and gently pressed down. As she slightly lowered her hips, he lifted his again, this time the tip of his cock slipped between her wet lips and dipped into her dripping, married pussy. Again she stopped her downward movement as he continued to raise and lower his hips, each time slipping into her steamy hole.

He continued probing the entrance to her pussy over and over again. He pressed down on her hips once more. She lowered her hips again, now the tip of his cock never left her pussy, even as he lowered his hips. Now on his upward thrusts, he was sliding deeper into her. He was driving her wild. She felt her orgasm building as she lowered her hips fully onto him. Now he was fully inside her.

She pressed her pussy down hard against him, forcing his throbbing cock as deep as it could go. She rocked her hips back and forth causing her hard clit to rub hard against him. She came hard. Wave after wave of orgasm rocked her body. Her orgasm seemed to last for a couple of minutes. When it finally started to subside, her entire body began to shake.

My brother whispered, "Maybe you should lay down."

She responded, "But you haven't cum yet. How would you like me?"

"Whatever is the most comfortable for you."

She slid off him and took his place on his bed, laying on her stomach. He straddled her legs with his and gently began rubbing her ass. Soon he was squeezing and groping her ass admiring the view of his brother's hot wife naked before him. As he leaned forward, the tip of his cock would slide between her ass cheeks. He leaned forward until his body was pressing fully against her, his cock pressed hard against her ass.

He whispered in her ear, "Can you lift that beautiful ass of yours just a bit?"

He raised up allowing her to lift her ass for him. As she slowly raised up, her pussy came into full view, open and inviting. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip up and down against her opening. She stopped and held her position as she felt him start to enter her again. He leaned forward, placing his hands next to her tits. In doing this, his cock slammed deep inside her married, wet pussy.

She gasped as his cock bumped her cervix. He immediately started to pound her pussy hard and fast. She was again on the brink of a powerful orgasm as he relentlessly pounded her pussy. She felt him tense up and pressed back against him as best she could. She wanted his cock as deep inside her as possible when he came. She didn't have long to wait. Just like the previous night, he came hard, this time shooting his steamy hot cum deep in her pussy. As his cum exploded inside her, another orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy gripping and milking his cock as her orgasm tore through her body. He unloaded shot after steamy shot inside her.

Both totally spent, they collapsed on his bed, she rolled onto her side allowing him to keep his cock deep inside her as he lay behind her. His arm wrapped around her and his hand found her tits.

He gently fondled her tits as he whispered in her ear, "I wouldn't mind sliding my cock between these."

She purred, "That could be arranged."

He continued to fondle her tits, paying special attention to her large, hard nipples. She could feel his cock, still inside her, begin to harden again. She slowly began to roll onto her back, reluctantly feeling his cock slipping from inside her. Once on her back, his mouth joined his hand on her tits.

She whispered, You really are a boob guy like your brother says."

"Mmm, uh-huh, mmm," is all she heard as he continued playing with and sucking on her tits.

His lips, tongue and sometimes teeth were making her nipples tingle in pleasure.

Finally, he stopped and asked, "Would you mind sitting on the edge of the bed?"

Between jagged breaths, she said, "Sure."

She sat on the very edge of the bed and moved her legs apart as my brother stepped between them. His cock was hard and still covered in their juices as he rubbed it over her solid nipples. She let out a moan as he swirled the tip of his cock over her nipples. Then he pressed her tits together around his cock and started fucking her tits. As he slid his cock between her soft tits, he stroked her nipples with his thumbs.

She lowered her chin and opened her mouth trying to catch the tip of his cock as it came up between her tits. He saw what she was doing and slid higher between her tits, watching as his cock entered her willing mouth. Her lips closed around his cock while her tongue swirled around it.

He was getting close and asked, "Can I cum on your hot tits?"

She nodded as he pulled back and began stroking his cock. His first shot of cum landed right between her tits, then he quickly began to swirl the tip of his cock over her hard nipple as another burst of cum coated her nipple. He pointed his cock at her other tit as he covered that nipple with cum. He shot his remaining cum over her belly and watched as it trickled down towards her pussy. Finally, he was spent and she leaned forward taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him as she swirled around the head of his cock with her tongue.

As his cock slipped from her hot mouth, she beamed a smile at him saying, "I wonder what my husband will say?"

He replied, "If I know my brother, he'll be ready for you."

Published 
Written by HopeToShareWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments