Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deb's Chance Encounter At The Bar

"Eric Lights a Fire"

50
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Many of the stories I share are about encounters with people we know. I can only think of one random encounter with a stranger in the past, so it is a rarity as we both tend to like the safety and comfortable feel of playing with someone one of us knows. Last weekend an opportunity arose that broke that mold!

We had gone out to dinner at a local upscale steak restaurant that also had live music. No special occasion, just a chance to get out and relax on a Thursday night. Deb wore a nice summer dress that wasn’t too tight but showed cleavage and the roundness of her breasts. I love that dress, and she decided it was time to wear it locally (she usually only wears it when we are traveling).

We had reservations at seven and got there early to have a drink at the bar. We checked in with the hostess and grabbed chairs at the bar and ordered. I noticed several young single guys sitting at the bar, but didn’t pay much attention as I was focused on a drink and dinner! 

Once our drinks were delivered and we relaxed, I needed to hit the men’s room. I excused myself and walked in for the usual routine. I finished and was washing my hands when a guy came up next to me at the sink, said hi, and then, “I saw you and your lady at the bar – you’re a lucky dude!”.  I chuckled and said thanks and that I thought so too. This guy was thirty-five to thirty-eight years old, a fit, good-looking guy, and seemed nice as we walked back to the bar where and he went back to his seat on the other side.

Deb asked me when I got back, “Did you make a new friend?” laughing as she said it. I mentioned to her that he told me I was a “lucky dude” in the bathroom, referring to her. She commented that she was old enough to be his mother, and we went back to enjoying our drink until they called us to our table. The seating area and bar were all in a large open space, and the small band played in an area that separated the two areas.

As we ordered dinner, the band came on and began to play. It was good nineteen-eighties music, and we watched several couples get up and dance while we ate and had a bottle of wine. Deb didn’t take too long to get a bit tipsy, and she was feeling no pain. After dinner, I asked her if she wanted to dance, and she said yes.

We got out on the dance floor with a number of other couples, and as we danced I happened to look over and see my new friend at the bar watching us. He raised his glass to me and I nodded in return. Deb and I danced for two songs and then went back to the table to have another drink. While we were sitting there, the band announced they were going to do a couple of slow songs before their break. Deb and I were relaxing and watching the activity when that same guy walked up to our table and said, “Hi, I’m Eric. I met your husband in the restroom and was watching you both dance.  Could I interest you in a dance now?” Deb blushed a little and didn’t know what to say, so she looked at me. My reply was a shoulder shrug as I said, “Up to you!”. 

She didn’t want to be rude, and I noticed she was a little drunker than I thought when she stood up and walked to the dance floor with Eric. Since it was a slow song, they began dancing and talking while they danced. I noticed Deb laughed at several things he said while he leaned into her ear. They seemed to be dancing a bit closer, and Eric had his hand on the small of Deb’s back. He seemed to look down every time he spoke to her, which told me he was checking out her cleavage while he had her close. Eric kissed her hand when the song ended and brought her back to the table, thanking her for the dance. 

Once he left, I kidded her that they seemed to be having a fun time out there and that he seemed to take much notice of her boobs. Deb laughed and said they were just talking, but that he told her he wished he could find a woman as beautiful and interesting as her in his quest for a date. I could tell she was flattered and a little flustered.

Eric was back at the bar, and I walked over and asked if he would like to join us. He asked if I was sure, and then followed me back to the table. We talked for a while, and Eric told us he was divorced and back in the game.  He was an Account Executive and in town for the week in meetings and came here to relax after work and meet people.  He was very easy to talk to, and I could see Deb was mesmerized by his eyes when he spoke. 

I excused myself again to use the restroom, thinking I would give them some time to talk. When I came back, the band had started again and Deb and Eric were on the dance floor! I was surprised, but interested in where this was going. I noticed this time he held her much closer, and his hand was lower on her back towards her ass.  That got me a bit aroused as he spoke into her ear while they danced. After the song, he kissed her on the cheek and then walked her back.  Deb was a little flustered (and her nipples were very evident through her dress!) and excused herself to the ladies' room.

Eric and I talked, and I asked him if he was dating anyone seriously. He told me he was seeing a married woman who he met and that they had an NSA relationship as she wasn’t getting satisfied at home. That got my attention, and I told him Deb was tipsy but to give it a shot if he wanted to try!

Deb came back and sat down, and Eric immediately told her how great she looked and how much he liked dancing with her. Deb smiled and thanked him and put her hand on his, and gave a squeeze. We talked, and he told us how lonely it could be as a single guy, and Deb told him she had no doubt he was beating the girls away with a stick. He said that he found most women he dated as inexperienced. That was why he like married women, and Deb giggled and told him married women could be dangerous.

LucyGabriela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGabriela

I could see things heating up and suggested we move back over to a booth by the bar to relax and have a nightcap.  I paid our bill while they went to the booth. As I sat down, Eric and Deb were in the back of a semi-circular booth, and I sat down next to Deb.  We listened to the band and had another drink, and I could see her getting giggly and leaning against him when she spoke. It was fun to watch but time to turn it up a notch. Eric excused himself, leaving Deb and I alone. 

She mentioned that he was a nice guy and she felt sorry for him being alone. I laughed and asked if she would like to keep him company, expecting her to say no.  She did say she didn’t want to go home with him, but maybe they could play a little here. I was a little surprised, but having had a few drinks myself, I said, “Sure, have some fun!”

Eric came back from the bathroom and slid back in next to Deb.  We talked and laughed a bit, and Deb got touchy with him as we did so. I could tell he was enjoying it, and he put his around her on the back of the booth. Deb smiled when he did that and laid her hand on his leg, all while we were just chatting. I was talking to Eric and saw his eyes open a bit wider, only to look down and see Deb’s hand rubbing back and forth on his inner thigh and stopping briefly on the bulge that was growing quickly. I kept up the conversation, but it was obvious she was rubbing his cock through his pants! Eric dropped his hand onto her shoulder and slid forward slightly, giving her better access. 

Now I was getting hard just watching this, but tried not to break the momentum they had going. We paused the conversation and sipped our drinks, but Deb was laser-focused, and I could tell she was now just about jerking him off through his pants.  Eric sat up and leaned over to whisper something into Deb’s ear. She nodded and looked at me, and asked if it would be ok if I took her and Eric for a ride around town.  I was surprised as this had taken a different turn, but said, “Sure!” and left to get the car. Eric and Deb stayed to get the tab handled.

I pulled my pickup to the front door, and Deb and Eric both piled into the backseat. I asked where they wanted to go, and she just said, “Anywhere; let’s just drive!” I chuckled and pulled away.  I was barely out of the parking lot when I heard heaving breathing and panting in the backseat while they both made out. I adjusted my mirror for a better view and saw Eric deeply French-kissing her while he massaged her breasts through her top. Her hand was sliding down his chest toward his crotch, and I knew this would be a fun drive. 

As I made a turn, I noticed more movement in the backseat, only to see Eric pull Deb’s dress off of her and dive into her ample breasts, and kissing and sucking on her nipples. She moaned a bit and slid back so that he could have access to her. I saw his right hand cupping her pussy and rubbing up and down, and now she was getting incredibly wet.

Deb slid her panties down while he was licking her breasts, giving him full access.  I could hear him sliding his fingers in and out of her wetness as well as her breathing increasing. One of the great things about the backseat of a Ford pickup is it's huge, and Eric quickly slid down to taste her juices and aggressively attack her clit. Deb gasped and then moaned while he ate her, and within a minute or two was cumming on his tongue, pushing hard against him while he flicked her swollen clitoris. 

After coming down from the orgasm, she pulled Eric up and kissed him, tasting her wetness, and moved her hand down to his crotch. I heard the zipper come down and saw Eric pull his pants down through the mirror, with a thick and long dick sticking straight up toward my wife! Deb slowly started stroking him now that he was released, and Eric lightly pushed her head down towards his cock. Deb kissed his stomach and slid down to the floor to begin licking his shaft and balls. Eric moaned as she did this, and she giggled as she moved up and took as much of his member as she could into her mouth. She slowly licked and sucked his cock, and could tell she was tonguing the head when she had him in her mouth, which made him moan. 

He put his hand on the back of her head and began to slowly thrust it up into her mouth and throat. Deb had never taken that much of me before, but she had three-quarters of his cock in her throat, and he was obviously about to cum. Eric pushed a final time, and I could tell he came in her mouth as she gagged a bit from both what was in her mouth as well as the cum.  It was so hot to watch and hear this from the front seat, and she sat there stroking him lightly while he came down from his orgasm. 

Eric pulled her up and kissed her again, telling her what an unexpected turn the night had made for him. Deb laughed and said it wasn’t what she expected either! I turned around, and as we were approaching the restaurant, we had left, Eric gave us his number and said he would like to get together again on his next trip to town. We both agreed that would be fun, so now we are looking forward to what might happen next month when Eric visits again!

Published 
Written by Pecten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments