Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Contemplating Angela’s First Foursome Leads To A Threesome. Part 1 (of 3).

"Contemplating Angela’s first foursome leads to a threesome. Part 1 (of 3)."

13
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is in 3 parts. Please read it starting from Part 1 (current story). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Happy reading."

As we lay cuddling each other in our bed after the momentous day Angela had with catching her peeping toms in the act, little did we realised that it was almost 8 in the evening. Time had just blown by since Jack, Troy and Ethan had left our house earlier around 4 pm with Angela promising Troy, Ethan and Jack that she would be willing to have a foursome with them next time Jack came in to help her with her gardening.

After her exhilarating sexual experience, Angela was engulfed with anticipation and anxiety. As we made love after the trio had left our house, I could feel the anticipation and anxiety brewing inside her. Her body was in sensual overdrive. Her body quivering to my touch, her pussy convulsing in pleasure to my probing tongue and her pussy lips locking around my dick as I impaled her over and over. But somehow, she was not her normal self.

I could sense that she needed to talk with me about her upcoming enviable sexual encounter with the trio. So, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner as it was a Friday evening and we had the entire weekend to ourselves. As she was fine with the idea, I pulled her out of bed and took her to our bathroom to shower together.

We stood underneath the shower, the warm water rejuvenating our bodies whilst I rubbed Angela free of the liberal multiple doses of cum sprayed onto her sensual body by Troy and Ethan which was then massaged on her body by Jack. Her normally bouncy free flowing waist long hair was stuck together with cum.

As I rubbed her body clean, we realised the amount of cum rubbed into her. Her breast had received the most attention apparently as I had to devote considerable time rubbing her breasts clean of the cum. Her nipples were taut with excitement. Her pussy still pulsating to my probing fingers. Deftly, I started washing her hair under the warm water pouring onto us in the shower.

After shampooing her hair, I started soaping her up as she soaped me up. She loved soaping my dick and covering it with a thick coat of soap foam. She loved to get me a hard on in the shower area whenever we showered together. My dick was responding to her deft cajoling and obligingly was getting to its hardest and longest point!

Slowly we washed away the soap and shampoo from each other’s body. Our bodies revelled in the massages we were giving each other under the warm shower. Our lips locked onto each other’s, our fingers locking on and our bodies held tightly together as we savoured the intimate moments of our life together as a couple.

Reluctantly, I stopped the shower and started drying ourselves. As we parted ever so slightly, I was struck by Angela’s sensuality. Even after a decade of togetherness, she would ignite incredible passion in me.

She looked ravishing. Her still damp golden hair partially covering her ample bosom adding to her seductiveness. Her greyish blue eyes looked incredibly full of excitement. Her hard, cherry red nipples pushing out from behind her wet golden tresses. Her ever-so-slightly parted legs accentuating her parted swollen and sore pussy lips.

Angela knew how I was feeling and wanted her at that moment of time. Her fingers were playfully cajoling my hardened dick and quickly tightened around my dick, drawing me closer to her and reached up to kiss me. Our lips locked ever so briefly, and she moved back momentarily to whisper, ‘Honey, you’ll have to wait until we have had dinner. I am dying of hunger’.

I knew she had a point. Even I was hungry. Oh God, she was so desirable and that made the hunger worse.

Moving away I got her hair dryer out and started blow-drying her hair and then we moved out of the bathroom to dress up and go out for dinner.

As per our normal routines, Angela took out clothes for me (a relatively easy task) while I took out her clothes (a task full of complications taking into consideration the occasion and her mood). As I searched through her extensive collection, I was looking for something outrageous for tonight. Her clothes today had to reflect and compliment her mood.

I stumbled across one of her halter tops. It was made of golden coloured mesh cowls, backless and with a plunging neckline (almost till her naval). It had just one flimsy set of strings to tie around her slender waist. Another flimsy strap would go around her neck.

For her skirt, I choose one of her flowing sheer black chiffon miniskirts. It was meant to be worn low around the waist and barely covered her pussy and backside. I liked this skirt as it was light and swayed along nicely as Angela walked seductively. The gentle sways of her backside helping the light folds of her chiffon skirt to sway upwards threatening to expose her flimsy G string.

If the weather was windy tonight, she would have to hold it down. The skirt promised sensuality and risk of exposure at every step. Besides, it was sheer enough to reveal what was and wasn't underneath it.

I also took out the flimsiest of her dark maroon red G strings. It had a strip just wide enough to cover her pussy. It began around an inch before her pussy lips started and ended just as it rounded past her anus. The rest of it was just flimsy straps which locked onto a golden ring attached to the strip holding it in place.

The design made for easy access to her pussy. One turn of the lock and the strip would release from the ring and fall between her legs. And then you could pull it back in place and lock it again.

I got everything out and placed Angela’s clothes on the bed. My clothes were already there. She glanced at the clothes I had taken out and smiled mischievously. Coming closer she put her arms around my neck and asked, ‘Are you sure you want me in them tonight?’ Without speaking a word, I nodded my answer and kissed her softly on her lips.

Pulling back, I softly muttered ‘Yes, I am sure I want you wearing all tha.t. I would have loved taking her out as she was – nude in just a pair of high heeled stilettos!

We were dressed within minutes. She looked ravishing. More so as the clothes bought out her sensuality to the fore. She didn't look slutty or cheap. She was sensuality personified. She oozed sexuality. She was really going to draw attention tonight.

Her firm bouncy breasts with her deep cleavage were prominently visible. Her hard nipples pushed against her halter top. The bulging nipples couldn't be missed by anyone. Her slender waist accentuated by the deep neckline. Her firm bare back added sensual appeal.

Her sheer chiffon skirt had her G string clearly visible. The straps of her G string accentuating her curves and defining the rounds of her backside. The contours of her shapely crotch and backside clearly defined.

As Angela was not too much into makeup, we were in the car soon and driving down towards a restaurant we frequently go out to for dinner. The weather was perfect. Not too cool and Angela was feeling comfortable in her skimpy clothes.

As we arrived at our restaurant, we were greeted with a practically full parking area. Finally, after doing a couple of rounds, we got a vacant parking space and parked our car. As I helped Angela out of the car, I noticed that the restaurant was busy and full.

We walked slowly arm in arm towards the restaurant, enjoying the tranquil moments of togetherness. We barely talked in such occasions. Our bodies talked with each other. Soft sensual gestures and touches kept our passion ignited with a kiss here and there.

The restaurant was full of patrons and there were a couple of patrons waiting to be seated ahead of us. The patrons awaiting their turn to be seated inside looked admiringly at Angela. Men looked at her in awe while women gave her slutty looks.

I looked around for the waiter who always served us and after locating him made eye contact with him. He acknowledged my gaze and came to greet us moments later.

He greeted us warmly and complimented Angela’s appearance. We were informed that our table would be available within thirty minutes or so. We requested him to call us around ten minutes prior and we walked out into the night.

As we walked on the streets, Angela’s grip around me got firmer. It was a signal that I had been waiting all along for. She was ready to talk and open her inner self with me. In response my arm around her slender waist got tighter, pulling her harder against me and reassuring her of my presence in her life.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

After moments of excruciating silence, she finally blurted, ‘I hope you are not upset with me?’ 

That had me stumped. Why would I be upset with her? What had I done that she felt I was upset with her?

By this point in time, we had rounded up the block and I could see our car parked up ahead of us. I started walking us towards the car and both of us got into the back seat of the car. Angela sat with her back resting against the door. Her long shapely legs rested across my thighs.

Holding her hands in mine, I asked her what was bothering her. Taking her time, she was barely audible when she replied. She said, ‘Are you upset with me over not being mad with Troy and Ethan when they were caught peeping on me while I was fucking Jack? Even after knowing the trio were complicit, I allowed them to be present whilst I continued fucking Jack? And ultimately being amenable to a foursome with them sometime in the coming week instead of simply telling them to move out of my life.’

She paused momentarily hoping I would respond but I knew she had more thoughts churning inside her mind. Her eyes lowered, avoiding my gaze and continued, ‘I should have been indignant. I should have been kicking their butts out of our home. But there I was, rewarding them, allowing Troy and Ethan to see me continue fucking Jack, spew cum on me, fondle me, kiss me while I was checking out their dick sizes. All this just because I was lusting for Jack.'

Continuing further she said, 'Have I become a slut? Have I lost all self-esteem? You must be thinking what has gotten into me.'

Angela’s eyes had misted up and I knew she was very close to crying. I leaned towards her and taking her by her shoulders pulled her to me. Taking her face in my hands, I kissed her softly and murmured how much I loved her and that I was always with her and respected all decisions she took or would take.

I reminded her that we were in this together since our university days. She was indulging in this alternative lifestyle because both of us were okay with it. In fact, I initiated her into her first extramarital affair. I, alongside her, planned her liaisons. Helping her dress for the occasion. Boosting her spirits with pep talk. Taking precautionary measures together.

I reassured her that I was never jealous of her lovers nor bothered keeping track of them. If she was okay with someone – that someone was okay for me too. If she lusted for someone – it did not mean she was getting slutty or a reason for me to feel threatened. I had always encouraged her to fulfil her desires.

If her desires led to her being amenable to a foursome – I stood by her decision. Her decision showed she felt confident enough to take it at the time she took it.

I let her know that I was always confident about her true feelings for me. I have always felt that her lovers brought out the very best of her in our relationship. She got closer to me with every new lover she had. It was like we were for each other all the time while her lovers could only steal a few moments out of our wonderful love filled relationship. Those stolen moments had her returning with renewed vitality. Her affairs spiced up our lives, encouraging us to live our lives to the fullest.

Her face was still in my hands and just inches apart. The relief was evident in her moist eyes and I pulled her face closer to gently kiss her forehead, reassuring her of my true feelings for her. Her arms went around my neck and she held me in a tight embrace.

Her fragrance had me enamoured. As she was practically sitting on my lap, she could feel the growing bulge of my hardening dick against her thighs as she had just chosen a casual white shirt and shorts for me without anything underneath.

Her lips sought mine and we went into one long passionate kiss. Our tongues explored the confines of our mouths and sought each other. My hands were gently caressing her well-toned bare back.

I could feel her right hand moving down to my hardening dick. She opened my shorts and took it out in one deft move. She moved slightly backwards to break away from our long seductive kiss. She was telling me, ‘I need to thank you for understanding me and emboldening me. I really had mixed feelings, even though I had thoroughly enjoyed my time with Jack, Troy and Ethan. But you have cleared my doubts and filled in numerous blank spaces in my thought processes.’

Having said that she deftly unlocked her G strings ring and the strip before her pulsating pussy fell away between her legs. My lips had locked back onto hers as I passionately continued kissing her while she impaled herself onto my hard dick.

Her pussy was hot and wet. I could feel her pelvic muscles convulsing around my dick as she took it deeper and deeper into her with every thrusting stroke. My right hand had moved to her breasts. I slipped my hand underneath the folds of her halter top and pulled both breasts out. Her nipples were wonderfully hard to touch as my fingers involuntarily curled around them and squeezed them firmly.

Angela was rocking harder and harder. The car was moving in tandem to her rocking and must have attracted attention in the busy parking area. But we were not bothered as to who was watching. Luckily our car had privacy windows in the rear!

We were lost in our own togetherness with no inkling of the elapsing time. Our bodies entwined in sexual ecstasy. Her warm bosom full of heavenly pleasures as I suckled on her lovely nipples. Angela’s warm embrace emboldening me to match her rocking thrusts with matching vigour.

Suddenly, we were brought back to earth with the noise of someone knocking on the car window. Startled by the intrusion, we looked around to see it was Barry the young waiter who always served us.

Without bothering to cover up, Angela lowered the window and Barry leaned down to speak with us only to find Angela half naked fucking me in the car.

Startled, but reluctant to back out he blurted that he had been trying to call us to inform us about our table being available, but we weren't answering our phone, so he decided to look for us and found us in the car. As he was speaking, it was evident he just couldn't take his eyes away from viewing her exposed right breast. Her red hard nipple partially visible. Try as much as he could his eyes would just rivet back to her exposed right breast.

Angela apologised to him saying we didn't hear the phone ringing and that we would be in the restaurant within the next ten minutes. Barry turned around saying that was fine with him and walked back towards the restaurant while Angela rolled up the window.

As she started thrusting again she asked me not to hold myself as she wanted me to have my orgasm before going in for dinner. Though I love to hold myself back until she has had her orgasms – I was willing to make an exception now.

I sank back into the car seat as Angela rocked harder and harder. My dick was tingling with sensual pleasures. My body writhing about pressed by Angela’s voluptuous body as I let go of all control.

Angela could sense my orgasm coming and was impaling herself harder over my dick as it convulsed. She had a way of tightening her pelvic muscles which in turn pushed her pussy into a lock around my dick as it slid in deeper and deeper.

Within moments I was exploding inside the warm, wet confines of her pussy. Her firm thrusts seeking out every drop of cum I could ejaculate. As my orgasm subsided under her firm lock, her lips locked on mine for one long passionate kiss.

Reluctantly she parted and hooked up her G string again while I buttoned up my shorts. Angela opened the car door and got out with me following. She still hadn't realised that her breasts were uncovered and as she stood flashing her breasts for anyone or everyone to see in the parking area – she was quite a sight to behold.

 

 

To be continued in Part 2 and 3.

Published 
Written by hsssh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments