Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of A Former Swinger

41
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about former swingers and their journey in and out of swinging. The graphic nature of the descriptions was not edited out, therefore, proceed with your discernment. This story is about a married couple Lilly and Adam where swinging nearly broke them. Swinging did not help them. Here’s a story from the female POV."

Adam and I have been married for over ten years. We found out early in our marriage that I was not able to become pregnant.  I love children, so I determined to become a fun aunt to the children of our family or friends.

We lived next door to a couple with three children about four years older than us. James and Brittany invited us into their life, and we enjoyed their children, ages 6, 4, and three months old. James and Brittany seemed to live the life I wanted. We spent a lot of time at their house playing with their children and playing games after the kids were asleep.

Brittany was especially easy going and free talking about anything. She was also someone who had little shame about her body. When she nursed her baby, she was completely comfortable with being topless in front of my husband or me. James was completely O.K. with us seeing his wife’s breasts. There were times on hot nights in the summer that she would nurse the baby and just leave her breast exposed even after the baby was done nursing.

I noticed that Adam would have a hard on sometimes as all of us readily viewed Brittany’s tits. When we got home, we were horny. Adam could not wait to screw me the moment we were home. James and Brittany seemed to have everything we wanted.

As the months went by, our relationship with James and Brittany continued. I asked Brittany whether people were uncomfortable about how she nursed, so freely exposing her breasts. She told me that she and James had been swingers off and on when they found the right situation. I was curious. She told me a few stories of husband and wife swapping.  She talked about making love with other wives while their husbands watched. Sometimes the husbands would join in. She told many stories that created a longing to try this lifestyle.

I was thinking about James and Brittany and no one else. I never considered myself a lesbian, but I had a crush on Brittany. I was ready to kiss her and be as liberated as she was. I also found her husband James very attractive. All they had to do was suggest something, and I would be all in.

I know that my husband was on the same page with me. After the baby had been weaned, she continued to be topless at times. One time, she was braless and wearing a short skirt. Adam kept looking at her all night. We were all drinking and quite altered. When we got home, Adam was intensely horny. We screwed like rabbits. I admitted that I was turned on by Brittany and James. I asked Adam if he wanted to fuck Brittany like I wanted to kiss her. Even though I had never kissed a woman.

Adam admitted he wanted to screw Britanny. I wanted to become a swinger with Brittany and James. Our sex life was great, but I lusted for more. James and Brittany were the perfect candidates. I felt twinges of guilt over how I felt, but my lusting for Brittany and James filled my thoughts. I even masturbated about being with Brittany and James.

I imagined that Brittany was inviting us to swing with them. Who would dress the way Brittany did if they were not promoting something. Their promoting worked. I wanted to buy. Brittany and I were watching her kids on a Saturday. I was driven to ask her if they would swing with us.

Brittany was hoping that we would bring it up. They did not ask because they wanted us to bring it up. She said she would let James know and that one of these days it was just going to happen. If we wanted to do it, we were told just to follow their lead. It could happen this week or next week or a month from now. She said that I should talk to Adam. If he wanted to swing with them, I was to communicate that swinging by coming to their house wearing a short skirt without panties and a low cut shirt without a bra.

I shared the conversation with Adam. I asked him if he wanted to play with James and Brittany.  We screwed right after we made this decision.

Wow. I was curious. The fact that it was going to happen made it even more awesome.

That night, we gathered for cards. I wore a short skirt, no bra, no panties. Brittany did not have a bra on. I kept checking to see if Brittany was without panties. I thought we were going to be swinging that night. The subject never came up. We went home filled with lust, but nothing happen.

The following Saturday night, I showed up ready. Brittany was topless as we walked in. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss right in front of her husband and mine. I was so turned on.

Adam and Brittany had brought their kids to Brittany’s parents. All weekend long, we had lust-filled sex. I made love to a woman. I was shared with James. Adam screwed Brittany. The weekend ended, and I saw the lure of swinging.

We madly plunged into this lifestyle with James and Brittany. We were swinging on Saturday nights after their kids were sleeping. Adam and I were beginning to struggle with things that never even entered our minds. I was becoming manic with highs and lows. I was discontent.

I was discontent with Adam. While his penis size was larger than James, James could go much longer before cumming. James also was a commanding figure in comparison to my husband, who was ultimate support active husband. I found myself lusting after James and more critical of Adam.

Brittany declared that Adam was a “cuckold” husband. Their definition of cuckold was that from now on Adam was to be in the background while I was taken by James or Brittany or others.  I noticed that Adam had a raging hard on when Brittany said that. I was turned on too.

Adam smiled. “That sounds hot.”

Brittany said, “You are now a submissive man, a lesser man.”

Brittany directed Adam to sit down while James screwed me in front of him. He was not allowed to cum until Brittany asked him to beg for a blow job. He begged. He received what he asked for. Her lips drank his cum. I made him eat my pussy.

I gave him a book on being a cuckold, so he could feel good about being the lesser man who freely shared his wife. I began to consider him a lesser man. I started to treat him that way too. Adam and Brittany became the dominant sexual force in my life. Brittany would text me that she wanted me to masturbate at work. I would go to the bathroom and masturbate. Once, they told me to wear no panties for a whole week. I was instructed to meet James at his office to be James “slut.”  I did this. I lusted after this. They made it clear that Adam was submissive to James, Brittany and me. We now controlled his sexual actions. He could only participate in sexual activity when one of the three of us allowed it.  They made it clear that James was the Alpha Man. Brittany was the Alpha Woman. I was the alpha woman over Adam.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

I told James and Brittany that I was not sure I could be the dominant over Adam. They asked Adam.

“Adam, are you the cuckold husband to her?” James asked.

Adam agreed.

To make sure that Adam agreed, they did this cuckold ceremony.

“Adam and Lilly, let’s go to our master bathroom.” We followed them.

“Adam, take off your clothes,” James said. Adam had a big hard on.

“Lilly, pee on Adam,” Brittany said.

I was told to urinate on him while James and Brittany watched. I did that. Adam kept his hard on even after I peed on him.  Brittany straddled him until he climaxed. James took me right there while Adam watched.

James and Brittany were now in control of our sexual activities. Once James invited me to show up to be the whore to some of his swinging friends while Adam watched. Brittany did not show up.

Adam and I were getting lost in the lust world of James and Brittany. They introduced us to cocaine. Cocaine made us horny for their games.

I was a mess. Adam was even more of a mess. I started to hate Adam. I was dominated by another man and woman. I was now dominating my husband. I told James and Brittany that I started to hate Adam. They instructed me to fuck him on the master bed with me on top. One hour later, I was told to lead him into the master bedroom shower. I was told to pee on him. I did it. He got another hard on from being peed on. I felt so powerful and very horny. I was becoming a dominating monster. I had delusion-mercy on him and sat on his cock until he came in me.

I became even more of a mess. I was suffering from depression and fear. I started worrying about everything. I hoped I did not catch a disease from the James encounters. James and Brittany were getting to be more controlling.

One morning, (I call it a God thing) my mind saw all of this for what it was. James and Brittany were destroying our lives. I used to love my husband. Now I was hating him. I used to love sex and a lot more things in life. I was now preoccupied with lust. I was now regularly watching pornography, titles given to me by James and Brittany. God showed me I was going to be dead if I kept on this path.

I saw my “cuckold” husband next to me. He was such a lesser man now. I wanted my Adam back. I wanted our sexual innocence back.

When Adam woke up. I started to cry. I told him that I wanted to go back to just him and me. I said I wanted to love him again not just dominate him. I wanted him to be the man again. I wanted to be his wife. I did not want a cuckold husband. I wanted the man I married.

As I said this, I felt my pussy tingle. I wanted him not to share me, and I did not want to share him. I was not a practicing Christian at this time, but I did honestly believe that God was somehow directing my life.

“Adam, I want you to be my one and only man. Protect me from me. Protect our marriage,” I said.

Adam was crying and admitted that he was considering suicide at losing his dignity. I was losing my sexuality in the hands of a powerful lustful force. We talked and talked. We had the most important conversation of our married life.

I was screwed up at this time. What I did next was important, but it was weird as I look back at it. I sincerely apologized to Adam for my part in this trouble.

I removed all my clothes. I surrendered my sexuality back to my husband Adam under the one condition that I never be shared with another man or woman. He cried as I surrendered to him. His penis was rock hard. I requested that he come into the bathroom and fuck me and claim his wife back. I went into our master bathroom crying and ready to be willingly humbled.  I got down on my fours. I requested that he take me back right there and right now.

He pulled out his cock and entered me. My pussy stretched around his cock.

“Fuck me! I am yours!”

Adam, the man, was fucking his submissive wife. I had never felt so alive and refreshed. I did not climax. I was crying and happy. I could not orgasm at that moment. Adam shot his cum into me. I was filled up. I was his, never to be shared again. He pulled out after he went limp.

My knees were getting sore from being on our bathroom tile. I stayed on all fours. “I want you to pee on me,” I said.

“No, honey. I do not need to do that. I know you are sincere,” Adam said.

“I need you to pee on me, just this once.  This is not for you; this is for me. I want you to mark me as your loving possession. I know this is sick, and I will not ask you to do this again. I need to be humbled in that way. I need you to know that I will submit to you. I want you to feel your piss leave you. I want you to see that you have marked your woman as yours.”

Adam started to pee on my back as I asked him. I was crying. I was being renewed. I was being owned by my man again.

We talked and talked most of the day. I called Brittany and let her know that we were done swinging. She objected and said that if we chose to do that, she and James would sever all relationship with us.

We have been rebuilding our marriage again, never looking back.

Published 
Written by Hornygymguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments