Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home With A Story

"A wife comes home from work with a naughty story to tell."

103
22 Comments 22
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

She entered the bedroom where she knew her husband had been waiting impatiently. She was home late after a long day of working, and all day she had been teasing him with naughty messages. She had been playing with one of his favorite fantasies: that she would fuck someone while she was at work (a fantasy she secretly enjoyed at least as much as he did). The last message he had received that evening had said:

"That young, hot intern is in the elevator next to me, trying not to look at my tits. I'm so wet right now, I might just drag him into the nearest closet and stuff my mouth full of his cock. I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? I'll let you know later what happens..."

She moved the sheets back over her husband's tan, attractive body, uncovering the hardness that she knew had been straining all evening. He watched her with a silent smile as, keeping her dress on, she gracefully mounted him. She teased him by sliding her pussy up and down his length, but not letting him enter. She was very wet.

"How did you lose your panties?" he asked.

"Well, that's part of what happened after I texted you," she replied as she continued her slow rhythm. "Would you like to know about it?"

He smiled and replied, "You better tell me. If it was too naughty, there may have to be some consequences."

"Ok...Well, the elevator got pretty full, and somehow I ended up in front of him, and I may have 'lost my balance.' My ass pushed against him and I could feel his cock was already hard for me! So, I pushed harder against it, letting it slide between my cheeks. I checked that nobody was paying attention, and then I reached back and stroked him with my hand. I couldn't believe how long it took me to rub his length, it was almost pushing out of the top of his pants! I knew I'd need to see it up close, so I leaned back and whispered to him to follow me to my office...do you want to hear more?"

"Go on, what next?" He pleaded as she knew he would. She slid down her husband's body and took his warm cock in her hand. She rubbed her juices into him as she told him what happened next:

"He followed me off the elevator like I told him to, and when my office door was closed behind him, I dropped to my knees in front of him. My hands were shaking when I unzipped him, and when he was out, and his heavy, uncut dick and his full, heavy balls were in my hands, lust overcame whatever guilt I felt then. I do think it would only be fair to show you how I sucked him...would you like to feel it?"

He groaned in the affirmative as she began to lick and suck with abandon. She was blowing him like she wanted him to explode, and when he thought about that younger stud getting ready to unload in her mouth, he began to feel his own balls stir...but then she stopped, squeezing him in her hand.

"Maybe you thought the story was over, and before we started, I thought that's where it would end," she said as she slid back up her husband until she could impale herself on his cock. Once he was all the way inside her, she whispered "...But there's a little more to it. Don't you want to know how I lost my panties? Stay still til I finish the story, I don't want you to cum before he does."

She continued, with her husband's painfully erect cock throbbing deep inside her: "So, you have to understand honey, and please don't be mad. I was like an animal in heat at that point. I realized what I knew deep down the whole time...he was going to fuck me. I was going to bend over my desk, and he was going to stretch my cunt out with his big dick. So I stood up and spread my legs. I put my hands on the desk, and, like a slut, pulled my own dress up over my hips. First I felt his hands around my waist, holding me firmly in place. Then, he moved my soaking panties to the side. His naked cock briefly teased my naked asshole and my pussy lips like it had done over my clothes in the elevator earlier. God baby, it was so hot! And when he finally entered me an inch at a time, I imagined you watching, and I wondered, if you were there, would you have stopped me? Or would you jerk off watching that big wet cock sliding in and out of me? I wondered if you would've wanted him to cum inside me?

MIURA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIURA

"My body made that decision for me though --there was no other choice for a slut in heat-- my belly needed to be flooded with his sperm. So when his long steady strokes became more urgent, my cunt milked him harder. I told him he better shoot it all in me, into my belly, I told him (almost like this unconscious part of me was trying to make a baby!). And when those hot ropes of young cum started to splash my insides, his balls slapping my clit was almost enough to send me over the edge with him. I could've asked him to finish me off, but I wanted to keep needing it; I wanted to not be satisfied.

"When he was finished, he pulled out, still semi-hard. I stroked him a few times and the rest of his cum streamed down his wet shaft. I couldn't help but play the hot slut all the way to the end, so I slowly put him back in my mouth to taste his spilling sperm even with my juices still slick on him. God, I felt so fucking dirty!

"I knew he would feel awkward about what to do next, so I got up and just whispered a quick thank you in his ear, and turned him toward the door. When he was out, I collected myself. My panties were soaked, so I had to take them off and toss them.

"I walked to the car on unsteady legs, thinking about how his seed would still be inside me when I started to rub myself on you. The thought of that almost made me cum again right there in the parking lot. I wanted to finger myself so bad, but I wanted you in me even more desperately...So, here I am. What are you going to do with me?"

Her husband had been listening in a bit of a haze, but then, a little roughly, he flipped her over onto her stomach. She moaned and waited for what she knew was coming, and what she desperately wanted. When he spanked her, she felt the heat radiate up her spine and down to her toes. She almost screamed, "Oh yes, I've been very naughty this time!"

After one more on the other cheek, her ass was burning. She reached back with both hands to grab the hot, sensitive flesh and spread herself open for him, her face buried in the pillow that held his familiar smell. When he forced his cock back in to the hilt, she pushed back into him, hoping to get it hard and fast.

After savoring the feel of him for a few minutes, she began to urge him on with words that she knew he couldn't resist: "Oh god, yes, fuck my slutty little pussy. Isn't that what you wanted? A big, hot dick stretching out your wife's little cunt..."

He interrupted her dirty talk by turning her over on her back and kissing her hard on the mouth. As he re-entered her she wrapped her legs around him, urgently kissing him back. Being reclaimed like this made her feel, strangely, more loved and beautiful than ever, and as they began to go into that final, unbelievable peak of pleasure together, she whispered to him, "Yes, that's it, baby, make me yours again."

Published 
Written by Helensmiles1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments