Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Fever

17
7 Comments 7
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

This story is pure fantasy, but the people in the story are real. I wrote this for my own enjoyment a few years ago. I hope you enjoy.

My wife and I have been married for 20+ years. We are very happily married. My wife, is 5'7" 150 pounds, with long light brown hair, blue eyes, 36c tits and a neatly trimmed pussy. We've been friends with "Bill" for many years. He owns a cabin out in the sticks, no electricity except with a generator. All water is carried in, at least until the well is drilled. It's a cozy place to visit and very dark in the evening.

After not seeing Bill for some time, we finally bump into him and ask about the cabin. He goes there quite often for the peace and quiet. It also give the place a lived in feel, to help avoid unwanted guests. He invites us to visit and we take him up on the deal. We get directions and go our separate ways.

The weekend finally arrives and we make our way to the cabin. Bill is already there. Bill and my wife have a long history of flirting, which turns me on more than I can explain. When we arrive, we all greet each other, a handshake for me and a lingering hug for my wife. She is wearing a pair of loose fitting khaki shorts, brightly colored t-shirt, bra and panties. We all crack open a beer and sit around the campfire making small talk. Bill helps me fire up the grill and I do the cooking. All the while my wife and Bill are chatting and flirting, as usual. He is not trying to hide the fact that he's trying to catch a glimpse up her shorts. It's already early evening when we eat and the sunlight has started to fade. It cools off pretty quickly once the sun fades away, so my wife heads into the cabin to change out of her shorts and into something a bit warmer, usually sweat pants of some sort.

My wife returns a few minutes later wearing the same t-shirt and form-fitting sweat pants tied in the front. I notice right away the lack of panty lines (she hates them). I can only assume she left her panties with her shorts, not uncommon by any means. Since the light is rapidly fading away, my wife and Bill start cleaning up the dinner dishes and putting the food items away. My wife gathers up all the dishes, while Bill grabs the food items. He follows her into the dark cabin.

She puts the dishes into the sink, pours in some water and begins washing them. Bill lights some candles to provide some light. The kitchen area is fairly small, so when Bill goes to put away some of the food, he's right behind my wife standing at the sink. She moves slightly and feels his 'package' gently rubbing past her ass. She pushes back against him a bit more, gently grinding her ass on him. Bill doesn't move, very much enjoying the attention.

She continues to rub against him while washing the dishes. Bill sets his stuff down and grabs her hips.  He presses his already hardening cock against her ass. She reaches back with one hand and firmly rubs his hardening cock through his shorts. One of Bill's hands moves up from her hip, under her t-shirt and starts rubbing her tits through her bra. It doesn't take long and he's got her bra pushed up and is fondling both of her tits and gently pinching her nipples. She turns to face him, looks straight into his eyes and slowly lifts her t-shirt up and off. Bill gets his first view of her beautiful tits. He leans forward and begins to lick and suck her nipples. Her bra falls to the floor. She moves her hands to Bill's cock, stroking him through his shorts. He is very hard now. She unbuttons and unzips his shorts, letting them fall to the floor. He is wearing boxers and his big, hard cock is straining against the material. She pushes them down too. Her hands now wrap around his hard, meaty cock. She slowly starts to stroke him with one hand, while fondling his heavy balls with the other.

blue777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
blue777

Bill's hands find their way to her ass. He rubs and squeezes her ass and says, "You have no idea how badly I've wanted to get my hands on you." As he continues to grope her ass, the space between them closes. The tip of his cock now presses against her belly, but she continues to stroke him. Bill hooks his thumbs on the waistband of her sweats and pushes them downward, forgetting that they are tied. He fumbles with the string. He squats down in front of her, making sure to undo the knot. As he's messing with the knot holding her sweat pants up, he's also groping her crotch. She doesn't stop him. She puts her hands behind his head and gently guides his mouth to her still covered pussy. As his mouth makes contact she begins to grind her pussy on him. Finally, he slides her sweats down, removing them completely. His mouth is directly in front of her pussy and he can smell her arousal. His tongue flicks out to her swollen lips, getting his first taste of her sweet pussy. She moves her legs apart and pulls his head closer to her pussy. His tongue slips between her lips and into her wet love tunnel. She is almost purring in ecstasy. She holds him there as his tongue works it's magic.

He slowly stands up, rubbing his body against hers. His hard cock is sticking straight out and is sliding between her thighs. When he is fully standing, his cock is wedged between her thighs and presses against her hot, wet pussy.

She can tells he is much larger than anything she has ever experienced. He whispers in her ear, "Think you can handle that"? She replies, "I'll try." Taking that as permission, Bill grabs his huge cock and starts to rub it against her wet lips. She moves her feet apart, letting him rub back and forth between her wet lips. After a couple minutes of rubbing the massive head of his cock against her wet pussy, he starts to slowly enter her. Standing face to face, he can't enter her so grabs her ass and easily lifts her off the ground. She throws her arms around his neck as he lowers her onto his throbbing cock. His cock is much bigger than anything she has had inside her before, but she is so wet he slides in easily. He bounces her on his cock a few times. She cums for the first time.

He carries her to his bedroom. He lays her on his bed. His lips go to her hard nipples, sucking and gently biting them. He moves and places his cock against her lips and says, "Would you suck me for a bit?" Without hesitation, she opens her mouth and takes in as much of his cock as possible. She fondles his balls while she sucks his cock. After a couple minutes, she knows he's close. She says, "I need you inside me." He moves between her spread legs and slides deep into her willing, wet pussy. He starts to pound her, his balls slapping her ass with each stroke. She cums again and wraps her legs around him, forcing him deeper inside her. He starts to cum deep inside her. She continues to hold him deep inside until he's done.

He pulls out and is about to get up, when she rolls onto her stomach, puts her legs close together and raises her ass a bit. She looks him in the eye and says, "How about a little more?" He smiles and straddles her legs and guides his cock back into her cum filled, used, married pussy. She is pinned to the bed as he fucks her with long, hard strokes.

 

Published 
Written by HopeToShareWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments