Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barbeque Time

49
21 Comments 21
15.9k Views 15.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words
This is the second episode of a story I wrote. I suggest you read “Walking Home” to make any sense of this.

It had been nearly a week since Sharon and I had watched Jill with her two friends. We had mentioned it casually to one another but Sharon had always smiled and said it was just a wild evening caused by too much wine.

By the time we had gotten home after our park bench fun, it was getting dark. We both showered and slid into bed. Holding each other we had both drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep. So deep that we overslept and I had to dash out of the house to pick up our son, Ben.

It was now Thursday, Sharon and I hadn’t had sex at all since that evening. This was not unusual though, as normal life had quickly taken over, what with the school runs, sports events, relatives stopping by, our long hours at work and my brothers birthday on Saturday night.

Every time I thought about our adventure my cock grew hard and my emotions were torn. I had re-lived that night five or six times when I was alone, my hand pumping my cock.

Sharon had seen Jill briefly since Friday and she had been the normal Jill we both knew. There was no indication that anything had happened, and she had casually lied, saying she had gone straight home, for a bath.

I had got home earlier than normal. Sharon was cooking and Ben, our son, was in his room watching TV. I watched as she cooked and I poured two glasses of wine.

She smiled at me. “What’s the weather forecast for the weekend?” she asked.

“Apparently it’s going to be hot and sunny, why?” I saw her smile.

“Would Saturday be good for a barbecue?”

I looked at her, “I suppose it would be, who were you thinking of inviting?”

“Oh the usual crowd,” she said calmly “Your sister and Peter, Jen and Brian, Dave and Mandy, etcetera, etcetera.”

She stirred a spoon in a pan, looking down as though she wasn’t sure if she should carry on, “Maybe Jill?”

I laughed, “Yes of course, why wouldn’t I want her here?”

“Well, maybe after the last time you saw her, and what happened,” she sighed, “Well maybe you’re not comfortable about it?” she looked up meeting my gaze.

“Are you comfortable with it?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, her confidence had surprised me.

I waited a few moments, “We haven’t talked properly about the whole thing, have we? I don’t just mean watching Jill, I mean about us, about me pretending to be Paul?”

“I know.” She dropped the spoon and moved towards me. “I think we both enjoyed the fantasy but I have had mixed emotions and I’ve needed the last few days to think it over.” She leant close and kissed me. “As long as it’s kept as a fantasy, it would be okay. Wouldn’t it?”

Her eyes searched mine for my answer.

“My God,” I said, “You look so sexy at times.”

Her smile was warm, “Answer me, would it be okay?”

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me, I kissed her neck and breathed the words in her ear, “You have no fucking idea how much it turned me on, and yes it would be okay.”

Phone calls and texts had been made over the next day and the barbecue was arranged for Saturday at five ’clock. Sharon and I had fucked with a deep intensity on Thursday night, both of us still had a whirlwind of emotions, but one thing was certain, it was as exciting as it was frightening.

It was Saturday; Ben was dropped off at his friend’s house for a sleepover. Beer and wine was chilling in the fridge, meat, nibbles, bread and sauces were ready and our guests had stared to arrive. I had the barbecue up and running and just as I had anticipated, my brother –in –law took over the tiresome chore of grilling. He was telling anyone who would listen, how he was a master in the fine art of outdoor cuisine.

There were thirteen couples in all, drinking, talking, laughing and relaxing. The sun was dropping low in the sky and it was warm. I made my way into the house to get more wine from the fridge. The door bell rang and I strode down the hall to open the door. With a bottle in her hand and with a huge grin on her face, Jill beamed at me. She gave me a friendly hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Hello handsome,” she smiled. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve brought a friend.”

Looking towards the avenue, I saw a man paying the taxi. My heart leapt like it hadn’t done for a very long time. It was Paul, the guy we had watched, the guy who had roughly fucked Jill, the guy who my wife and I had fantasised about.

As he approached, he stuck out his hand and introduced himself. “Hello Gary, I’m Paul.”

Trying to look calm and in control, I shook his hand. “Pleased to meet you, come on in.”

I took a step aside and they both brushed past me. Jill was giggling and remarked how she enjoyed a party and I followed them into the kitchen.

“Cold beer?” I asked a little awkwardly.

“Yes, please,” said Paul.

Jill kept on walking, through the French doors, into the garden; I could see her hugging the other guests.

“Beautiful evening,” remarked Paul, “Perfect weather.”

“Yes it is,” I replied, handing him a bottle, “We sort of met last week, in the pub, didn’t we?”

“Yes, we did,” he remembered.

“So, are you and Jill....?” I wasn’t sure of the term.

“Just friends,” he quickly added and he smiled broadly.

We drank and chatted about day-to-day stuff: work, football, the usual small talk. I was a bit surprised that he was so normal and pleasant. Maybe I had misjudged him as a rough sexual predator. I smiled to myself and felt more relaxed.

“A girl could die of thirst in this house.” I turned to see Jill, and following behind I saw my wife. She looked nervous.

“Sharon,” said Jill “This is Paul. Paul, this is my best friend, Sharon.”

“Hello” said Sharon and I noticed shakiness in her voice. Minimal eye contact as well.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Paul replied.

“Yes, likewise,” she said somewhat meekly.

I handed Jill a glass of wine.

“Right, big boy, I will introduce you to the others,” Jill pulled Paul by the hand and guided him towards the garden.

I looked at Sharon and she looked at me, there was a pause, she looked odd, nervous and a little worried.

“Did you know he was coming?” I asked. I smiled and tried to ease her apprehension.

“No, I did not,” said Sharon firmly, “What’s he like?”

“To be honest, he seems like a decent bloke, not just the sex machine we saw,” I said laughing, “You seemed a little nervous meeting him, or was it excitement?”

She took a huge gulp of wine and moved closer, lifting onto her toes she breathed in to my ear “Both, but a lot more excitement than nerves. The man you pretended to be, well, he is actually within touching distance.”

My cock grew in my shorts and my heart pounded. She turned and I watched her walk towards the garden, deliberately slow and swinging her hips. Her small waist and big rounded bottom made me gasp. She looked over her shoulder smiling and gave me the sexiest wink I’ve ever seen.

Sharon had shoulder-length bobbed brown hair, dark eyes and full red lips. She was 5’4” and a size 12. Sharon had curves that could only be described as sexy. Her 34DD boobs, a small waist and a rounded bottom made her look delicious.

I stood for a few moments, excited, nervous and my heart pounded. My head whirled. Did Sharon say that to turn me on as part of our fantasy, or did she have thoughts she hadn’t shared with me? Admittedly, I hadn’t been totally honest with Sharon . I hadn’t told her I had wanked several times, over the thought of Paul’s cock making her cum.

The sound of a breaking glass snapped me from my thoughts. Being the dutiful host, I grabbed the dustpan and brush and went outside to attend.

The broken glass was cleaned away and with a fresh drink in my hand, I mingled. The food was good, and the alcohol flowed. Music was playing and I was glad we didn’t have any direct neighbours. Our house was at the end of an Avenue and we had the luxury of being away from the rest. I chatted, our friends all seemed to like Paul and everyone was enjoying themselves.

I kept a discreet check on my wife. She was her usual charming self, but I did notice that she kept a close eye on Paul. Nothing obvious, but she was making sure he was involved in her conversations with the other guests. Every time he needed a drink she would get one.

On one of these occasions, I followed her. Alone in the kitchen, I pulled her to me.

“You look delicious,” I said after a slow kiss.

“Thank you, kind Sir,” she breathed.

“So how do you find Paul?”

“Tempting,” her words were almost a whisper.

I gulped and felt that fluttering of my heart again.

“Really, tempting how?” I was shaking a little now.

She stared deep into my eyes. The tension was intense.

“Well, yes,” she said with an assured confidence that surprised me.

I was lost for words, my heart pounded and my cock rose to attention.

“It turns you on, doesn’t it?” she whispered as she rubbed my crotch.

“Yes, I know,” my words were quietly spoken.

“So why not?” she looked up at me, a little flushed.

“You’ve had too much wine?” I asked her.

“I’ve had a few,” she admitted, “It helps to lose inhibitions,” she grinned.

“But, you said it was just a fantasy?”

“Yes,” she said with a mischievous look, “I did say that, but that was then and this is now.”

A slow kiss again and she picked up the drinks, “What do you think now, horny man?” she whispered. She turned, grinning, leaving me open mouthed and very, very hard. Halfway to the door she turned, still grinning, “I’ll leave the decisions to you,” and with that she blew me a kiss.

Time passed slowly, and I joined in the conversations with our friends. Sharon was back being the perfect host and it was as though our previous conversations had never happened.

Some of our guests had left. The sun had dropped below the horizon, but the sky was still light and the air was warm.

Sharon and I were standing at the front door saying our goodbyes to my Sister and I thanked her husband for cooking.

“So,” said Sharon hesitantly, “Just Paul and Jill left.”

I stopped dead in my tracks, I hadn’t realised. My thinking had been a bit slow, maybe it was the beer, but before I could reply to Sharon ’s statement she was already half way down the hall, swinging her bottom and laughing.

“Oh, shit,” I said to myself. My heart was pounding again. I stood on the step and took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

I followed in the direction she had gone, into the kitchen. Sharon wasn’t there but Jill was, bent at the waist, loading the dishwasher with her cute ass at just the right height.

“Now that’s tempting,” I laughed.

She giggled, sliding the basket inside and shutting the door. Still bent with her bottom pushed up, “So what are you waiting for?”

“Permission of my wife,” I laughed.

She straightened herself, and looked perplexed, “You’re normally such a gentleman as well, would you like some wine?”

Without waiting for an answer, she poured two glasses and handed me one.

She leaned back against the work top. Long dark hair, 5’9”, very slim and toned, she looked fabulous as always, “So, does my new friend get your approval?”

“Yes, he does,” I sipped slowly.

She leaned on the breakfast bar and gazed out onto the garden.

“It seems he gets Sharon’s approval as well,” she smiled broadly.

I moved to her side and rested my elbows next to hers on the worktop. I followed her gaze through the open French doors, halfway down the lawn where I saw Sharon. She was sat on the top of our picnic bench, her feet on the seat. The top had been cleared of glasses and plates and it was free of clutter, only the thick padded rug covered the top. Paul was stood a few feet in front of her.

I froze, my mouth went dry, the images from last week flooding into my head. Jill sat on the bench, reaching out to his cock, the sex, the lust and the fantasies that followed. Now I was watching my wife in exactly the same position. Had she cleared the table quickly on purpose?

I smiled. She knew I’d see her, she knew it would turn me on, she wanted me hard, she wanted us to fantasise again when we were alone. I tried to relax but my heart pounded like a train.

“Yes, I think she likes him,” I replied to Jill’s question.

We watched as they smiled and chatted. I imagined her being flirty, teasing maybe. No indication of any nerves. I presumed the wine was making her braver. I then remember her words, “It helps to lose inhibitions.” My cock was stirring again.

Sharon moved forward in a friendly way and pushed him. He raised his hands as though to say, “What did I do?” She was laughing. He moved closer and kissed her cheek in a mock apology.

“Maybe he likes her as well?” Jill purred.

With a quick glance to the house, Sharon pulled him back, kissed him on the lips and pushed him away.

“Your wife really, really likes him.”

I laughed nervously, “She’s just flirting, and having a laugh.” I gulped my wine as my heart continued to race.

Once again, Sharon looked back towards the house, with the fading light the house must have looked dark, she must have realised I was watching. This time, she draped and hand around his neck and pulled him close for a longer slower more lingering kiss this time.

“So, at what point do we interrupt them?” Jill said softly before taking a drink.

I turned to face her. Licking her lips, she never took her eyes off them. She had a calm, dreamy look in her eyes, her long dark hair flowed over her bare shoulders and I noticed the hard outline of her nipples against her top.

I looked away from Jill and watched my wife; her conversation with Paul seemed more serious now.

“We won’t have to interrupt them,” I eventually answer, “ Sharon is just having a laugh, and besides, are you not concerned that your boyfriend is hitting on your best friend?”

“He’s not my boyfriend. To be honest he’s just a guy I like sleeping with, and anyway who am I to deny my best friend some flirting?” she laughed, “He has a lot to offer,” she added almost whispering.

Yes, I thought, He does have a lot to offer.

My mind reeled as I remembered how Sharon and I had fantasised. How she had played the role, eager to be filled with Paul’s cock.

I turned and Jill smiled, her eyebrows rose. “She’s asking your permission, you know, she looks at the house and when you don’t appear she knows it’s okay and you approve.”

My eyes widened and Jill smiled warmly.

“I have known your wife for a very, very long time and this is not like her at all.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

Something has got her stirred up.”

I looked away and watched the garden scene. Jill had no idea what had got Sharon stirred up.

Sharon’s fingers trailed down Paul’s shirt, Paul smiled. Again, she had slowly turned, and looked at the house.

Jill’s lips were against my ear and the feeling made me shiver. “I get the distinct impression you are enjoying this.”

I didn’t take my eyes off my wife, my voice shaking, “Yes, maybe.”

“Are you sure you like it?” her low voice hummed again and her breath kissed my neck softly.

“I don’t really know?” My voice was wavering.

In a stupor, I watched as Sharon stared at the French doors. Did she know where I would be? Did she know I was watching?

She never took her eyes from the doors and with a far away expression on her face; she slowly pulled the cord to untie Paul’s shorts. She turned her gaze away from the house and up to Paul.

Jill whispered again, “She might like what’s inside his shorts.”

I know she does. I kept my thoughts to myself.

Jill picked up her glass. “You still have time to stop it.”

“Just a little longer,” I groaned softly.

I could feel Jill’s eyes on me “So, it’s not just Sharon who is a little stirred up? You really do like it.”

My cock was on fire, so, so hard, the atmosphere in the evening gloom was intoxicating. Jill was close and I could smell her perfume. I could sense that her excitement was as powerful as mine. Heavy sexual energy seemed to bristle in the air.

Massaging my shoulders Jill pressed herself against me. “Are sure about this, Gary ?” Her whispers were barely audible.

We both watched open mouthed, Sharon had moved off the padded bench top and sat on the seat. She paused for a brief moment looking up at Paul. Her fingers worked quickly into his waistband and she waited a split second before slowly dragging his shorts down.

“Oh, fuck,” I managed to gasp.

There, once again was Paul's thick, hard cock. This time though it was not for Jill, it was for my wife. It swayed and look bigger than I seemed to remember.

Sharon appeared to swallow hard. All nerves, if there were any, had gone and it was replaced with pure lust. In contrast, Paul had a look of satisfaction and smugness on his face.

Both Jill and I groaned in surprise at how quickly she moved to get it in her mouth. We could hear her muffled grunts drifting through the doors. Grunts of desire that I hadn’t heard her make before.

“Fuck,” whispered Jill as she pressed hard against me. I could feel her grind against my bottom. “Maybe it’s time we stopped it?” she questioned.

“Yes,” I whispered.

I watched my wife take the big head in and out of her warm wet mouth, she was hungry for it, just as she had been when we had both fantasised.

“Oh god,” breathed Jill, “She can’t get enough.”

Jill was behind me, her arms now wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, her lips against my neck. I felt her trace the outline of my cock through my shorts.

Sharon had taken Paul’s cock deep into her mouth and one hand was between his legs stroking his balls. Paul’s fingers now raked into her bobbed hair and held her tight. I could just about hear him groan as he looked down watching her. His hips were thrusting as he forced himself in and out of my wife’s mouth. Something about the way he used her made me even more excited.

“Ohhhh,” Jill murmured as she felt how hard I was, “Nice.”

I felt her explore my outline further with her fingers, the sensation was wonderful.

I watched as my wife opened her legs. She pulled her skirt higher exposing her thighs, her free hand moving swiftly to her crotch. I was mesmerised at the sight, greedily sucking, stroking his heavy balls while she rubbed herself. I could only imagine how wet she was.

“Gary,” Jill spoke softly, “It think it will go too far, if you don’t stop it.”

“Yes I know,” I replied as I felt her slim tanned fingers start to unbutton my shorts. I pushed her hand away and looked at her. She seemed to realise, almost immediately, that this was just about me and Sharon.

I returned my gaze to the garden and Jill groaned softly as she watched Paul start to unbutton Sharon’s top. Sharon leaned back against the bench allowing him easier access. His cock was free from her hungry lips, I was sure she had pulled her skirt higher, so he could see her wet thong.

He looked down and smiled as her top opened wide and her large firm breasts were free.

“No bra?” I questioned quietly but out loud.

“Naughty,” said Jill in a hushed and excited tone.

Sharon wriggled up, and sat on the table top again. Paul bent at the waist to feast on my wife’s hard nipples. Her legs were open and he stood between her thighs. He moved half a step forward and his cock was now dangerously close to Sharon ’s pussy. I groaned as his hand was guiding his tool. Sharon ’s head was pushed back and her hands pushed her breasts to his mouth.

Oh fuck, I thought, When did you become so blatant? Urging him to suck?

“He’s going to fuck her,” Jill whispered, “Is that what you really want?” Her hands softly massaged my shoulders.

“I think I sh.....” my voice failed me.

“You think you should stop it?” she murmured.

I nodded my head but I was unable to move. I loved sharing this with Jill, I loved her closeness, but above everything, I loved the sight of my wife, desperate for another man’s cock.

Paul was now lifting her legs slowly. Her skirt fell and all of her delicious thighs were on show. She leaned back on her elbows, eyes never leaving his hard cock.

“Oh my, no knickers either,” Jill said softly, “My naughty best friend, your wife, had already taken her panties off.”

Oh god, I thought, When did she take them off? Why didn’t she tell me?

“Fuck,” I moaned as he guided his tool further forward.

“Now or never, Gary,” Jill groaned in my ear.

Paul was positioning himself and the head must have been at her lips now. Then I watched with some sort of misguided relief as my wonderful, delicious, sexy wife grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face to her crotch.

Letting go of his cock, Paul now supported her legs as his tongue and lips devoured her. Her cries were clear and full of passion.

On her back controlling him, she bucked against his lips and tongue. My breathing relaxed and my heart slowed the tiniest amount. I knew she had pushed him down on purpose. Sharon wouldn’t go any further.

My head swirled and I watched. Paul was slowly eating her with passion. His roughness I had seen before was appearing again, he was bringing Sharon to the edge. My cock throbbed almost painfully against my shorts.

I left Jill’s side and walked closer to the open doors. Leaning back against the dining table, I was a few feet inside the dark house.

I thought I knew what I wanted. I thought I wanted to watch Paul drive his thick cock, deep into my wife. I thought I wanted to see Sharon urge him on. I thought I wanted to hear my wife’s desperate moans of pleasure as another man filled her and satisfied her better than I could.

Yes, I wanted it as a fantasy, but it was real and happening now and I wasn’t that sure.

I watched and heard Sharon gasp, his lips sucked her clit and she groaned, “Oh, fuck,” over and over. With what seemed like a mighty effort she pushed his head away from her soaking pussy and Paul took half a step back.

I could hear their words now. She lifted herself to a sitting position on the bench top. Her eyes were half closed and her breathing was very hard, even as she was composing herself while admiring Paul’s cock. Her hand extended towards it. “I need that,” she said between deep breaths. He grinned and moved forward, her fingers checking the thickness as she guided it, pulling gently, to where she wanted it.

“ Gary?” Jill’s voice drifted from somewhere that seemed a million miles away, “I don’t think you understand, she will not stop unless you tell her to. If it’s not what you want, make some noise or something and disturb them, until then she thinks she has your approval.”

As I half listened to Jill, Sharon looked to the house yet again. Her gaze was now directly at me, she must be able to see. You really, really want this, don’t you? I thought. Had moving closer to get a better look given her the assurance she needed?

She turned to him. “That feels wonderful.” Her hand massaged its length and girth as she started to lie back. “God, I need to try it,” she gasped the last words.

I was lost in a surreal world of acceptance. Jill was forgotten and I thought I’d heard her going upstairs. I was totally tuned in to my wife, as another side of her was being revealed.

My fingers were instinctively unbuttoning my shorts and my cock was in my hand. I groaned as I saw Sharon give a final quick glance towards me.

She moaned loudly at the sight of my cock, now knowing I was a willing part of this. Her attention turned to Paul and she opened her legs still further.

With a grin, Paul held her thighs, smug and full of confidence as he teased. The head of his cock was opening her lips. I heard a whimper coming from my wife.

Laughing at her, Paul looked down, his shaft in his hand and the big head was wiped up and down her wet lips.

“You want my cock, Sharon?”

“Fuck, yes,” my wife hissed.

“You’re going to take every inch,” he grunted.

“Fuck, yes.” she replied again, her hips searching for an angle to somehow feed him inside.

“I told you earlier I was going to fuck you, didn’t I?” He teased the head up and down her slit.

“Ohhh God, yes.”

“You told me how wet the thought made you, didn’t you?”

“Yesssss,” she was almost crying now, knowing I would hear.

“As soon as Gary was busy, you told me how wet you were, and you’d taken your knickers off ready for me.”

“Oh, fuck,” Sharon moaned.

“You are a randy fucker aren’t you, you still want my cock though, don’t you?”

"Mmm yesss,” she was almost begging him now.

She squirmed, desperate for his cock as he teased her. His face took on a mean, harder look.

Roughly he pushed her legs up and pushed slow but firmly a good half the length of his cock into her. Her pussy so slick there was no resistance.

I watched Sharon ’s face, the look of surprise, her eyes were wide, her mouth opening as she felt his width. Sharon arched and threw her head back. I groaned out loud at the sight.

“You like that?” grunted Paul.

Sharon didn’t answer, her breath had been taken away.

He withdrew and looked down, pushing forward once more, his cock stretched her lips again. “Mmmm,” I heard him groan his approval, “So, so wet.”

My wife’s groans came to the surface, her voice back from the initial shock. The more he talked the more she groaned. She whimpered as he finally thrusted the whole length deep inside her. Grinning, he waited, not moving, his cock swelling against her. He let her relax a little and get used to his size.

“You have a really juicy, tight pussy,” he laughed, “And you’re so eager to please.” Slowly out then back into my wife. She clutched at the thick table cloth her body reacting to every deep stroke. His cock was moving faster. I could see Sharon was starting to cum, her back arching and her skin was flushed.

Paul was into his rhythm and he rode her with powerful strokes. I knew the signs and I moaned to myself as she was cumming on his shaft. Through her gasps, she was trying to tell him how much she loved this.

“I know, baby,” he said to her in his cocky way.

Her hands were round his waist, attempting to urge him on, but he didn’t need any help. Her voice was full of animal lust and deep, deep moans. He loved it.

“That’s it, cum on Paul's cock,” he said, “Fuck, you’re really loving this, aren’t you?” His words were more urgent now, as were his strokes.

“You love this big cock, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she gasped, “Yessssss.”

“You’ll need it again, won’t you?”

Sharon made no sound other than her heavy panting.

“That’s a yes then,” said Paul between breaths, “I can tell you will need more, your loving this too much not to want more,” and then between his grunts, “Yeah, you’ll need a regular servicing.”

Sharon was whimpering and my cock couldn’t take much more.

“Do you fuck your husband like this?” he gasped, now riding her hard, “Like an eager whore?”

To my horror and my excitement she replied in a faraway voice “Nooooo, no I don’t,”

“You could get used to a guy like me?”

“Yes, oh Godddd,” she bucked and writhed.

“Ohhh, lady, you really are a good fuck,” he spat the words out.

“Oh fuck, cumming,” my wife breathed with almost disbelief at the second orgasm happening so soon.

“Fuck,” was all that Paul could say as he forced himself deep into my wife. I could see her tense, and her back arch again, her legs now wrapped around him. He was swelling deep inside her, and he started to cum.

“Oh yessss,” my wife cried.

He grunted as he pumped her. Her orgasm reached new heights as she realised he was cumming inside her.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he moaned, and then a long guttural moan escaped from somewhere deep inside her.

My cock exploded as they shook and twitched, both reaching orgasm. My cum spurted in heavy large loads, which was almost painful, was released with such force to hit the wall and floor. My eyes closed as the orgasm drained the strength from me. I was shaking, my breathing laboured and my legs were weak.

I opened my eyes after what seemed like a lifetime, and through the open doors I saw he was still between her legs, motionless and she was watching me.

She smiled at me, closed her eyes for a few seconds and then pushed Paul away. From the side of the house I heard Jill calling to him. Paul looked down the side of the house and back to my wife. Pulling up his shorts, he said, “I meant it, you really are a good fuck,” He bent and kissed her on the cheek and then added, “I’ll be seeing you soon then.”

He disappeared around the house to join Jill.

I sat back on a dining room chair, I was totally exhausted, totally floored by what I had heard and watched. I stared outside at my wife. She began to get to her feet, pushing her skirt down and slipping into her shoes. Her breasts swayed with her movements. I watched as she steadied herself on the bench but she decided to sit down again. She looked at the ground and her head fell into her hands.

I had no idea what to do or how to react. Yes, I was angry that she hadn’t been totally honest with me, but it was something I had wanted as much as her. I had every opportunity to stop it, and at that moment in time I just wanted to think.

I raised myself off the chair and walked into the garden. The light was fading fast and I pulled my wife to her feet. Putting and arm round her waist I walked her into the house and up to the bedroom.

I undressed her in silence and she slipped between the sheets.

“I’ll go and lock up,” I said and I kissed her.

She looked tired and confused.

She started to speak, “But..,” I held my finger to her lips.

“We can talk in the morning,” I said quietly.

“I love you so much,” she replied.

“I know,” I said, “I won’t be long.”

I left the bedroom and went to lock the doors. Yes, I thought, we will talk tomorrow.

Published 
Written by NorthWest52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments