Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie's Rania Crystals

"An awkward incident helps a boss and her associate discover a common obsession."

4
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

It was very late in the office in the Finacial District, and Annie, an experienced manager, was in a closed conference room on a video call. She was not working though, but connecting with her also busy husband undressing for him from her upscale office clothes. They worked in different countries, both stayed late, and this was one of the ways to entertain one another. Several days ago, he was telling her a story, and she was wildly pleasuring herself to it. Today, Annie was feeling like making a show for him. She was wearing a classy black pencil dress a little above her knee, a beautiful necklace with a diamond pendant, and elegant black high heels he loved to see her in.

As she lowered her dress and was taking her bra off, someone opened a door and walked in. This was Matt, a young associate she knew from one of her projects. After figuring out what was happening, he threatened to let her boss and security know. Recently, an executive had been dismissed because of harassment charges, and Annie's career could end. Her regular hyper-confident tone turned meek, as she was begging him not to do it. The wife was almost crying and asked Matt to help her and not report. In exchange, she could offer him something he would enjoy. Reluctantly, he agreed and came closer.

Annie went down on her knees while already unzipping his pants. What Matt did not realize was that her husband was still on the line listening to what was happening. He just muted and was super excited to see how his witty and ultra-hot wife would figure it out. She always did, not necessarily such sexual situations though. She took his dick in her hand, and then her phone in another. Annie looked with a scared face to the camera and then pointed it on Matt.

"Love you, bye! Will tell you the rest in the evening."

"Tell him what?" Matt could not understand what was happening.

After hanging up, she stood up and said that her husband always recorded their sessions, and she would now cut the right part out and file a sexual assault case against him. Tables have turned, and his word would be worthless.

“I sincerely apologize," Matt said after a pause, now his tone turned meek. He was in front of this beautiful and powerful lady in her 30s, who now had the upper hand.

"I just have to say that I have a very strong excuse, and I do hope you will forgive me"

"What might that be?"

"My problem is that... I just can't get my eyes off you even during the day," Matt raised his eyes to look into hers, "You are so insanely hot."

He paused, and she was still around, so he went on, "I had figured out you were doing these sessions sometimes in the evenings, and I have been watching you for months now. As you know, I often stay in the office until late evening. But recently, I started wondering what am I staying for: the project or having a chance to see you in this room again.

I got here completely by mistake today, as I would have never dared to confront you with this. I know all of this is absurd, but as I see my career can be screwed now anyway, so I can get this off my chest..."

"Go on, people don't tell me these things in the office, you know."

"Yeah. I also don't. Partially, because it is inappropriate..."

"Completely," Annie crossed her hands and added confidently, but yet with some interest.

"Have to say, I even have a hard time concentrating on what you're saying sometimes as I keep thinking how would I want to feel these red juicy lips of yours. You classy dresses drive me crazy. There is just something magical about your curves.

Your figure is so astonishing. I love when you wear black dresses with your double-threaded bracelet and a matching necklace. You also wear a letter S-shaped pendant with seven diamonds. Oh my God!" he rounded his eyes and had a hard time breathing. His craze with Annie took Matt over for a second before he regained control.

"I manage to concentrate on work, and then you come in, and this S letter makes me want to only think about... sex."

Annie was well aware of her sexuality and loved playing with it and see people around respond. She was a gorgeous lady in her mid-30s with an unusually thin waist and long, slender legs. All of this was there to outline and complement the most magnificent ass imaginable. Annie loved picking dresses that made it look great, but it always was the high heel pumps that made it look unforgettable. She had not expected that, but here was a young great-looking stud whom she made utterly and unconditionally obsessed with her.

"Is that too bad?" she thought.

"I picture yourself wearing only the watch, the jewelry, black stockings, and the So Kate 120 black shoes standing with your backside against a table looking at me."

"Call it 'ass', I like it," she wanted to make him feel easier.

"Your gorgeous ass, yes. I imagine then how I come forward and passionately kiss your lips. You then hug me, run your palms through my hair and push me to go down on you. You spread your legs only a little, and I have to hold on to your buttocks to lick you really well so that you cum there and then."

Kate was absolutely awed by the whole situation and by the last 20 seconds especially, but there was something about one tiny detail that caught her attention.

"So Kate 120s, huh?" she asked.

"Yes. All your high-heels are just so sexy. I have a pure mania for them. Now I know which brands and models are all of your shoes, and how high their heels are. Sometimes, I go to these two stores you like most and imagine how some of the new models would look on you."

Matt's sincerity and genuine obsession started to have an effect on this object of his lust, who had been excited just recently, and she started to feel a little aroused again.

"This one day you came in the medium pink Rania Crystal 105s and I could not work. I had been looking at them in the store just two days before and imagining you wearing them. In reality, they looked even better your beautiful calves, just remarkable. The see-through fabric showed how truly beautiful your bridges and arches really are. You might remember that, don't you? I started breathing heavily and asked to leave the room. When I came back, you asked if everything is alright, and it was. I had to cum two times to calm down."

Annie had a fetish for those shoes too, and his confession took her away. Thinking about the pumps was bringing her even some sexual pleasure, and she did it often enough to get addicted. This one time, she was in a mood even before entering the store. She received a sexy text message from one of her adorers and could not contain herself. Annie went to the changing room and finished herself off sticking a purse in her mouth not to scream. Remembering all of this, Annie now got even hornier.

"I do remember," Annie responded as the day was special for her too, "That day, I had most sensual sex, not unexpected though, and just 20 minutes before the meeting," she looked mischievous saying that.

"Interesting. You were not wearing a bra that day too."

"I wasn't."

"I do notice when you're not wearing it around the office. I remember one other day when it happened in the afternoon only. I fucked brains out of my girlfriend that evening. I was imagining what had happened so that you took it off."

All this time they were standing 6 feet from one another, her resting against a polished wooden table. Matt saw her deepened breath and blushed face, Annie was getting excited. Matt made two steps forward while keeping direct eye contact, and after a split-second pause, kissed Annie. It was a light kiss but full of energy between them.

After a few moments, he stopped to look in her eyes again and they went for a deeper kiss. With it, his hands found her hips, and her hands went for his shoulders. He started to raise her dress, which was constrained by the table. There was this pause lasting for millennia it seemed, which would determine is there would be anything more... Finally, Annie raised her ass to allow him to pull it up. She was ready, and with no panties.

Annie ran her palms through his hair and firmly pushed his head down. Matt obliged and got his face between the laces of her black stockings, which he so adored from a distance, to meet the perfectly shaved pussy. She split her legs just a little bit and put his hands against her buttocks. "Ahhhhhh!" she moaned, as Matt's daydream idea did feel good.

She sat on the table holding herself with the arms back and palms against the surface. She pulled her legs wider for a second, only to allow his head deeper in her crotch and then squeezed it forcefully with her thighs. A powerful rush of blood went from her head all the way down to her pussy. Annie started feeling something vibrating in her toes, and she bent her back She pulled the toes higher straining the thighs and put them on his shoulders.

That was a pure pleasure for this wife and business lady. This young great looking stud with strong hands, blue eyes, and dark well-coiffed hair was sucking on her clit and stroking its head with the end of his strong tongue. Truly great feeling. Then very slowly, with his tongue flat, he was licking her from the very bottom of her lips all the way up to the clit, only to repeat it all again and again. She was surprised by how he was doing almost exactly what she loved.

As Annie was trembling more, Matt crawled his hands under the dress, first to her tender belly and then up to reach her breasts underneath the bra. The dress was a little loose and allowed his hands to please her under it. He softly touched her nipples and then strongly pushed the breasts closer together from the sides. Once they were together, he started lightly pulling the nipples with two fingers.

This was the last bit for Annie, who had her sexual tension growing all this time since Matt mentioned her dazzling So Kate 120s. She strained her thighs again but now squeezing his head from the sides. "I'm cumming!" she screamed and rolled her head back trying to catch her breath. Annie had one of the most intense orgasms, which stopped just short of her probably breaking Matt's skull. He did not mind that, as he was in his own bliss.

Annie laid on the table catching her breath and Matt took a few steps back to a nice, high-status leather recliner. He certainly felt high-status now. Both of them were happy and tired.

"Not too bad," Annie broke the silence. Then she stood up and said, "Wait for me here"

"I'm not going anywhere," he smiled back.

As she entered the room just as he caught his own breath, Matt found it hard to move. She came in wearing exactly those Rania Crystal 105s and a double-threaded bracelet, but now on her ankle. The boss stood in the door for a few seconds, with every second feeling herself more like a wedding cake guests cannot take their eyes off.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

"I want you to sit in this chair and jerk off watching me."

The associate imagined it a couple of times but thought it would turn true. He unzipped his pants pulling out a rock-hard erected penis. Effect on him of the craved woman wearing the craved shoes was magical. His dick was solid 7-8 inches and really thick. Annie liked what she saw. 

"What do you like your girls to do for you when you jerk off?"

"To dance for me."

"Like this?" she pulled her hands to her hair and started moving from her hips left and write as if to a slow jam. 

Matt said nothing and started slowly moving the hand up and down his shaft.

Annie raised her hands up showing how sexy her hourglass figure was in this dress and was turning around in a slow rhythm.  

"You look like a goddess in this dress and heels."

"Better than your 20-year-olds?" Annie said and ran her fingers down the body to reach her thighs. She turned sideways and pushed her ass out. Matt was adoring her long legs which were ending with this fine ass on the one side and with his favorite pumps on the other.

The dress was pulled up more than usual and he could now see where the high-thighs end and the belt laces began. It was so damn sexy.

She was dancing and looking in his eyes, while he was devouring her whole body with them.

Annie now came closer to Matt, turned around, and pulled the dress up just to reveal a thin slice of her juicy buttocks. He could reach for them with his free hand, but instead, firmer grabbed the chair's armrest afraid to be blown away by this hurricane of emotions.

Annie ran her hands down her hips to the sides of her thighs, first outer, then inner, then by her groin. Facing away from him, she raised her right calf and put it on the armrest next to him. This one was free, as her voyeur's right hand was zestfully busy satisfying himself.

Now his sight was no longer on her glorious figure but on this obsession of his, the Rania Crystals on this lovely, delicate ankle. She playfully moved her foot left and right showing different sides of it. He wanted to close his eyes and blow up with cum all over it but knew this would end the show. He stopped jerking off and reached out to touch it.

"Ah-ah," Annie said the disallowing the move, and he returned to slowly pleasing himself.

He worshipped everything in this sight. The fabric was so beautiful, especially in this color and with the gems shining bright under the artificial lighting. The heel was just perfect: long, stylish, perfectly merging with the shoe. Her foot looked so tender and kissable. Her ankle was a delight from every side. The heel made it strain just perfectly to want to revere it and make love to it. It was like the most delicious cake, which you cannot eat and cannot help worshiping. What made the cherry on top was the ankle bracelet: white gold double-threaded, with a tiny diamond heart. It is not clear if the heart meant her feeling for someone, or love for sex, or for seduction, or maybe for all of this that she gets when playing with it.

"No "S" for you today. Hope you also still like this one."

"It's beautiful."

"Glad you like it," Annie said and changed position. She kept the foot where it was but now sat on the chair's other armrest facing sideways. His other hand was now around her hips. Her legs were bent, and he could keep stroking himself, sometimes touching her calves or thighs. It was also very enjoyable for both.

Annie played with the heel for a little more and ran her palms around the feet several times barely touching them. She also touched one ankle with another a little. Then, she reached for the heel counter, relaxed it, and pushed it down. Now she was pressing against the chair with her own heel and dangling the shoe on her toes. He squeezed her ass with the left hand, his dick with his right hand, and loudly gasped.

"Is that what I did back in that room with these Rania Crystals when you had to go jerk yourself off to stop obsessing?"

"Yes," he gathered all of his willpower and said with confidence looking in her eyes. This was the only thing that kept him from cumming at that very moment right on her shoes and ankles. "That was when you had sex before the meeting", he added.

"That day, it was the first time when someone other than my truly loved husband came in me", she said and paused to look directly in his eyes, "Right deep into my pussy. I loved feeling his strong dick inside of me and how carefully he used it to fuck me... So I did not have to ask him two times to cum in me. Never regretted it."

Annie turned her head and looked and the dangling shoe appreciatively,

"I guess those shoes are magical. Never regretted spending two thousand dollars on them," she said and appreciated them a bit more while Matt was lusting her and looking forward to her every word.

"You said I had not been wearing a bra that day," she added.

"Yes," he ran his hand across her spine, "You took it off now too."

"The bra was there in the morning that day... but not the panties. After making love, I had to use it to clean all the cum leaking from my pussy. Otherwise, it would flow down my legs and skirt during the meeting"

"Now you know my secret," she said looking mischievously guilty and paused, "for that day". Annie bent down to Matt's lips and carefully kissed them. It was very romantic, and her hand went between her knees to touch his dick and join in pleasuring him.

"Hmm, you are not cumming yet, good. You guys are so useless after exploding," Annie grinned, "What else do you like your 20-year-olds to do for you?"

"I like it when they play with their holes"

"Play with their holes, huh," Annie had thought she would now finish him off with her lips, but now she was excited for more.

She stood up from the chair and one slow step at a time in a perfectly straight line, ambled forward until her body touched the table. Annie bent forward to reveal more of her ass and put her hand between her legs just below the groin. Her fingers played with the inner thighs a little and then touched her pussy. With her index and ring fingers on the sides of the lips, Annie drove the middle finger right through them. It slipped in and out very easily, as her pussy was still very wet.

She pushed it in and out several times before putting a second finger in. Her head was turned to Matt to see his expression and a big, hard dick in his hand. She loved watching too.

Then Annie put another hand's middle finger in her mouth. She sucked it deep and licked it thoroughly before moving this hand down her back and to her smooth butt. The dress was already up.

She lubricated her last, yet untouched hole well with the pussy fingers to allow the way for the one she had just sucked. Now, there was enough moisture in both holes, and Matt saw two fingers disappearing back into Annie's lower lips and her other middle finger slipping in a perfectly shaved asshole.

Her legs and bare ass looked even more astonishing from behind, especially in these high heels and thigh-highs. This was a tall table, perfect for her to stand with legs straight and lying on her belly. But what made him especially high was a ring on her ring finger resting on this gorgeous bare ass. That reminded him how he got into this pleasure room in the first place, and how surprisingly great married life could be. He wondered what her husband thinks about it and if he gets ...

"My husband gets superb treatment too and is fine with my expressive sexuality if that's what you're wondering," she cut into his thoughts seeing his face too serious, "No one can get me so high as he can, and I pay him back nicely."

"Now, I want you to fuck me," she said, again in a commanding tone.

He almost jumped out of his seat, both because of the order from a superior and of how much he wanted to fuck her now. She attentively watched as he was getting closer. This was her favorite moment in lovemaking, seeing a man she badly wanted approaching to make crazy love to her. It was these moments for which she created and preserved her sexuality. And it was completely worth all of her efforts and shoes.

In a few seconds, his dick was next to her lower lips preparing to enter. Annie put her hands on the table and raised the torso, as Matt grabbed her hair. Annie held her breath and loudly moaned as his dick got inside. It was really thick, but her pussy was so wet now that it could take almost anything in. Matt kept holding her by her hair and her hip while pounding the pussy like crazy. 

Annie strained her straight legs and laid on the table holding it with her hands from the other end. It helped her strain all the muscles more, which she loved while getting fucked. Very soon, she started to cum first. Her eyes were shut and her ears stopped hearing anything, even the high pitch squeak getting out of her wide open mouth. She kept cumming as Matt was pushing his cum-ready dick in and out loudly smashing against her ass. She could not feel his dick anymore, only waves of pleasure going through the body with every push.

As her orgasm started fading away, Annie softly whispered that he could barely hear. "Matt, I want you..." this time it was not a command, but a polite ask from a tender, insecure girl who is scared to say it too loud, afraid that others will hear "... to cum in me"

Annie raised her calf to help him thrust into her and to have his ass feel the pumps he so adored, Rania Crystals. When both of her heels full of gemstones were touching him, he went to grab both of the shoes behind his back. This was a magical feeling: sensing the feet, the shoes, the heels he craved for so long. Now, he was touching all of these ready to fill this extraordinary lady with his cum. He looked at Annie perfectly laying half-naked in front of him. She was still holding the far edge of the table balancing her feet on his ass.

Holding her feet strong, he started imagining all her shoes he so much worshiped, and then it all came clear. More than all of them, he wanted her, and only her, Annie, with all the elegance she carried, with her clothes or without them. Matt put his hands on her hips again he started to pump his cum in her. He was fucking her like crazy even after he had no more cum, until the last bit of sexual energy left him.

This drive brought Annie another, weaker but longer orgasm, which lasted until Matt's last push. She could not scream anymore and was lying there in ecstasy.

As he pulled out, all of the cum poured down her legs, stockings, with some of it right into the shoes.

Matt sat in that same chair, while Annie looked at it and said, "It looks like these Rania Crystals are a little bit yours now too."

 

Published 
Written by Sono
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors