Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela's Garden Lover

"Angela seduces our young and handsome gardener who is infatuated with her and have a torrid time."

24
9 Comments 9
12.0k Views 12.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words
As time flew by me and my wife Angela’s sex life was scintillating. Harry (Angela’s first lover other than me) whom she still dates for rollicking and titillating love making – had ignited a spark within us. We as a couple were having the greatest time of our lives. Our love making and desire for each other knew no boundaries.

It was amazingly sensuous for me to know she was having a great time with her lover Harry and we would talk about how and what he did to her well-endowed body during their love making sessions.

As I and Angela made love – our talk would invariably be drawn towards discussing how he fucked her, sucked her and how she reciprocated. As she detailed her experience with me after every liaison with Harry my desire for her reached to higher peaks of ecstasy and fulfillment.

Angela too had passed out of college and was now working alongside me (but no one knew she was my wife and most male colleagues flirted with her). It was quite titillating at our workplace as I used to enjoy the attention our male colleagues reserved for Angela.

Some of them even confided their inner most thoughts about Angela with me! Their flirtatious behaviour with her in front of me leaving me bemused and horny most of the time.

We had a new house with lots of space to have a great garden of our own. As both of us worked towards getting the garden growing the way we wanted didn’t seem possible. It was evident to us that we would require someone to help us grow and maintain it over the years.

As we advertised on our gate we started getting calls by guys who would be willing to help us maintain the garden. After a couple of days we settled down to discuss employment terms with a young collegian. Jack was eighteen years old, good looking and tall with a very trim but muscular built. He seemed to be kind of shy and would speak only when spoken to.

He was willing to help us during his holidays and over the weekends round the year. He had been working for us for about two months when we noticed that he was taking quite an interest in Angela who by now was very proactive with males. She would laugh mischievously and behave seductively whenever she had younger males around her.

Angela being a keen exhibitionist loved to have the bare minimal clothes. While at home she would normally walk around in her birthday suit doing the daily household chores or lazing around.

Normally she would just wear a skimpy thong just about covering her pussy whenever she had to do gardening or to let Jack know what needed to be done by him. Occasionally, she would just put on a skimpy shirt or bikinis or wrap around sarongs.

Even though Angela was sexually drawn towards Jack – she had kept her desires well in control. This was primarily because Jack knew so many of our neighbours and he had a large friend circle with someone or the other always sauntered around in the neighbourhood.

She observed that Jack had by now realized that she was mostly naked while at home or in the kitchen garden as she would stroll out from the kitchen while doing household chores. He slowly started coming into the house frequently to ask what needs to be done next or to discuss other gardening issues.

Angela had figured out that he was coming in just to ogle at her naked luscious body and took no efforts at covering herself.

With time the pretexts become even stupider and apparently Jack couldn’t figure out what she meant and she would have to go out with him to explain what needed to be done. Angela was not getting annoyed. Actually she had started enjoying herself. The lurid attention she was getting from Jack was infectious.

Soon she found herself awaiting him to come to her with his stupid questions. She loved the way he lusted for her. She loved how his gaze measured her body. She loved how he looked at her breasts, her perky nipples and her pussy.

She would wait with bated breath for him to ask her to explain how he needs to work in the garden. She loved to go out with him walking behind her in close proximity observing her backside swing seductively. She could feel his eyes focused on her backside. His penis throbbing with desire made futile attempts of escaping his gardening shorts.

Angela loved to tease and titillate her prospective lovers. So whilst walking in front of him she would stop for no apparent reason or bend over. She would do all this when she was sure he was just behind her and would bump her if she stopped abruptly.

She loved the feel of his body against hers as they bumped and the way his hands would try to grab hold of her as she pretended to loose her balance while being bumped by him. She loved the brief contact with his bulging penis under his shorts. She loved to see the despair in his eyes as he held her steady in his grasp.

She was so near but yet so far and unachievable for Jack. She made no other apparent attempts to indicate she was willing to make love with him.

As Jack crouched in the garden asking her how to plant the rose saplings – she stood next to him. Her legs slightly apart. But enough for him to see her pussy lips with a hint of sexually arousing aroma of wetness. His eyes were riveted on her glistening pussy lips. His mind paying no heed to what she was telling him.

Jack could see her pussy lips parting as she parted her legs further to lean downwards to show him how he needs to plant the saplings. As she leaned her big, full and lovely breasts were dangling inches away from his face. Her perfect full breasts pressing her hardening nipples outward.

As she planted one sapling in the moist soil – her breasts swayed into his face. Softly but firmly caressing his eyes, burying his face in her ample cleavage. Jack just couldn’t breathe. Her nipples were pressing hardly against his eyelids. He was ecstatic with desire.

How he lusted for her and here she was burying his face into her soft sensuous bosom. She felt so lovely and divine to him. She smelt so nice and fresh. Angela could feel the heat of his face and as well as his laboured breath on her cleavage. His breath tingling her soft and delicate skin sensuously.

But Angela was in no mood to be the initiator. She wanted Jack to take the first definitive step. As she straightened up she could see his hardened penis protruding against his shorts forming a tent with a hint of dampness from his pre cum. She was loving what she saw. Jack was flushed red with excitement.

He was rambling incoherently to her questions and his mind was convulsed with attention diverting thoughts. He had no idea what she was asking nor what he was saying or rather babbling back to her. His penis ached to be released from the confines of his shorts.

Angela moved back into the house as I had just returned from an assignment out of town. She loved to welcome me with her naked body at the door. It was always so exciting to see her again after a gap of few days. Her sensuous naked body, her willing lips engulfing my lips in a passionate long kiss. Our tongues probing and searching for each other.

As she wound her arms around my neck – my hands moved to feel her beautiful breasts with her hardened nipples straining to be felt. My fingers involuntarily get drawn to her nipples gently but firmly feeling them. I pinched her nipples hard as she kissed harder in response.

As we moved into the kitchen she started preparing coffee for me and briefly told me about what had happened in the garden just moments back with Jack. Seeing her horny I found myself totally aroused. As my fingers explored her pussy – her wetness was simply inviting.

Within moments I had flung of my clothes and I grabbed Angela and pushed her against the platform. My face burrowed into her parted legs with my tongue drawing an outline on pussy lips before slowly stroking her entire pussy. She was convulsing with sheer pleasure. Her hands were pulling my head hard as my tongue stroked deeper into her clitoris.

As my tongue started stroking her spot – she moaned in ecstasy. Opening her legs wider to enable easier access to my probing tongue. I could feel her quivering with pleasure as she exploded in my face. She was convulsing under my tongue and trying to push me away but I wouldn’t let go of her and firmly secured her within my arms.

Unable to free herself she submitted to my probing tongue which continued to stroke her spot while she orgasmed massively. Her moans were quite uncontrollable and not muted. She was enjoying herself and was quite vocal.

As my face moved upwards her sensuous body slowly kissing her naval and then her lovely breasts. How full they felt. Her heavy breasts were always so inspiring for me. They were her best assets and I loved to look after them. My lips locked around each nipple, suckling and teasing them in tandem moving from one breast to another as she moaned harder.

From the corner of my eye I noticed that Jack was looking at us from the hallway. Angela couldn’t see him as her back was partially towards him. The sight of Jack seeing us in the act was an aphrodisiac for me. Angela had my hard penis in her exploring fingers and gently pulling me into her throbbing pussy.

How I loved to be drawn into her depths by her deft fingers. It was heavenly for me as I loved the way she would lovingly take my manhood inside her every time we made love with each other. As I stroked deeper into her I could feel her pelvis stroking in tandem with my strokes as we got engulfed with sensual pleasure.

I could feel her vagina contract over my throbbing penis as I stroked deeper into her. As I stroked harder into her – I whispered to her about Jack being present in the hallway seeing us making love with each other. Angela was overcome with sensual pleasures as she pulled my lips to hers and engaged in wild kisses.

She wanted to put on a show for Jack. Abruptly, she pushed me backwards and jumped off the platform to kneel in front of me. Her lips just millimetres away from my throbbing hard penis. She extended her tongue outwards to stroke my dick head and then slowly licking my penis to its base and back up.

As she licked her juices off my penis her lips locked over my dick head. Her tongue was twirling around my dick head. Her tongue flicking and teasing my dick eye. My body stiffened in sensual delight as I quivered in excitement. Her tongue was exploring my dick head even further as she started to make deeper and tighter strokes over my hard penis.

She knew what she was doing. She always sucked me the way I liked to be sucked. Her tongue concentrating on giving my dick head firm swirling strokes of raw pleasure. I was nearing my limits of enduring the sexual pleasures she was giving and wanted to fuck her pussy. I loved to cum within the confines of her tight, hot and wet pussy.

But she would not relent. She insisted on sucking me as I came violently. My feet buckled as I shot cum into her mouth as she continued with her deep strokes on my penis. Her lips securely encircling my penis as it erupted.

I pulled Angela back to her feet and was kissing her lips in sexual contentment when Jack slowly announced his presence by saying that he had finished for the day and would come back tomorrow to finish off the remaining work. His lust for Angela clearly visible on his face as he left in a hurry.

Angela and I loved putting on the show for Jack and knew that he wouldn’t take long to fuck Angela sore soon.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

It just seemed matter of time for his lust to overpower his emotions. We both knew that Jack would literally tear her apart because of all the sensual teasing he had been subjected to by Angela over the last couple of months.

Angela’s assignments for the day finished early the next day and she was back home by 4:00 pm. As Angela drove up the driveway she could see Jack sauntering up to the house. He could hear the car behind him and turned to greet her as she parked the car.

His eyes were riveted on Angela. She looked so desirable even in her formal clothes. Her long sensuous legs accentuated her shapely legs while her figure hugging shirt shielded her big round bouncy braless breasts. Her nipples softly outlined against the soft fabric of her shirt.

As they moved into the house the conversation focused on the task ahead for Jack to finish today. He nodded in consent and told Angela that he would change and start working in the garden. Angela was okay with that and said she would join him soon after having her shower.

Jack changed into his shorts and as the day was quite warm he didn’t bother wearing anything else. His bare muscular upper body looked quite alluring to Angela as she observed him from the bedroom window as she undressed. She walked into the shower cubicle and had a quick shower.

Drying herself she walked out into the garden completely nude like she did most of the times and started helping Jack with the gardening. As they planted the saplings she was aware of Jacks eyes focusing on her bouncing breasts, her hardened nipples and her wet pussy. She could feel the heat building up within her and in Jack.

His penis was clearly outlined now against his shorts. His pre cum had created a moistened circle where his dick head was fighting a loosing battle to escape from captivity. He would shudder in sheer ecstasy whenever their bodies met while planting the saplings. Jack was in sensual frenzy as Angela was within inches of him all the while totally nude.

Angela’s body was letting out all the positive vibes and Jack could feel the unwritten and unspoken consent from her willing body. As they finished work for the day Angela noticed that both of them were covered with sweat. The day was indeed warm.

As they walked back towards the house Jack said that he would shower in the open shower area Angela had insisted on building in the garden beside our bedroom when we shifted into the house. Angela was okay with it and told Jack to carry on with his shower and left saying she would get soap for him from our bathroom.

As Angela returned with the soap she noticed that Jack had removed his shorts and was showering completely nude. His penis was hard but not completely erect. It was swaying about stiffly in tandem with his body movements. Angela could figure out that he had a big penis.

As she handed over the soap to Jack she avoided looking directly into his eyes. Shyly she turned and started to leave when she felt her hand being taken from behind by Jack. In one swift movement he had her locked in his arms.

Angela could feel the cold water showering them both. His penis had hardened to its maximum and was pushing into her shapely backside as he pulled her closer to himself. She was trying to break away from Jack’s grasp but he was too strong for her. She just wanted to play hard to get with him.

She heard him mumbling that this is what she wanted all this while and he was going to give it to her today. His left hand grasped her crotch firmly. His index finger exploring her pussy vigorously while his right hand encircled her left breast. He was squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple hard.

His right hand moved from one breast to another. Fondling and pinching hard. His left hands fingers were now well and truly in her pussy stroking her feverishly. Angela loved what he was doing and wanted it to continue forever. Soft moans escaped her lips as Jack persevered with stroking her pussy harder.

Angela turned her head backwards and Jack locked his lips against her lips. Their tongues seeking each other in desperation. Jack knew how to kiss for sure. Angela was rapturous. At last Jack was going to screw her like a raging bull.

Jack released her briefly only to catch hold of her by her wet hair and turned her around to face him and pulled her back securely into his strong arms. Not that she wanted to escape. She was loving everything Jack was doing with her. She was just showing signs or resistance to excite him further.

Jack was leaning forward and kissing her lovely breasts. Slowly sucking on her nipples. Pulling them with his lips until they escaped his lip lock to again repeat it. She loved the feel of her nipples being pulled by his strong lips and to be suddenly released when they popped out of his lips as he pulled harder at them.

Jack pushed her back against the only wall of the open shower area. In one swift movement he used his left arm under her right knee and pulled her leg right up to his elbow. Try as much as she wanted – Angela couldn’t free herself from his hold.

Jack moved closer to her with his erect penis eager to explore her vaginal pleasures. He pushed it hard inside her. Her vagina contracted around his big penis. Jack waited for a few moments which seemed like eternity to Angela only to move away.

Perplexed Angela opened her eyes to see him smiling naughtily at her. Then in one swift motion he pushed hard to enter her deep confines. His penis could feel the warmth of her tight pussy. Her vagina muscles contracting around his pulsating penis.

Angela had never been screwed this way by anyone and she loved to feel of his hot penis inside her vagina. She grunted as he pushed harder and wilder with every stroke he made. His crotch meeting her crotch hard with every stroke.

Overpowered by sensual desires, Angela was moaning and begging for more. Jack was fucking her feverishly hard. Every stroke had Angela’s breasts bouncing up and down. Her nipples rubbing hard against his muscular chest.

Her lips were begging to be kissed harder. Her lips had turned deep red with the intense kissing. Jack loved to kiss hard and he was pressing hard against her lips. Their tongues were entwined in joy. It all felt so good.

Angela could feel herself cum. She wanted Jack to slow down and tried to slow him down. But Jack had his own ideas. He had been so tormented and teased sexually by Angela that he saw this as his opportunity to get back at her.

He was thrusting harder into her. He knew he was about to cum as well and started thrusting harder. He was fucking her like a wild bull. Angela hadn’t been fucked this way for a long time. She could hardly control her pleasures and her nails were digging deeper into Jack’s back and backside.

As she shuddered violently her pussy convulsed around Jack’s penis. She was experiencing the wildest ever orgasm of her life. She convulsed and convulsed involuntarily. She had no control over her orgasm. Her husky moans had become satiated groans. Her nails drawing blood as they dug into his backside.

She could feel Jack’s penis pulsating inside her vagina’s confines. He was thrusting like a wild bull in rage. Her crotch being hammered by his. She knew he was about to cum inside her and was eagerly meeting his crotch with her own movements in tandem.

She felt Jack’s body stiffen as he exploded inside her vagina. It seemed like he would never stop ejaculating. Stroke after stroke he was expelling cum into her confines. Slowly he started to lean on her for support.

His penis was slowly deflating as she eased him out of her. Lowering his arm, she freed her right leg and turned off the shower and led Jack out on to the lawns and laid him down on his back.

As she straddled him, she could see his penis was flaccid. She bent forward to take his penis into her mouth. Her lips and tongue trying to resurrect his penis. At the same time she positioned her pussy for Jack to suck.

She could feel his tongue tingle her pussy lips, deftly contouring her clitoris and seeking out her spot to please. She knew that showed he was no novice. He was well versed with what women seek and he was giving her just that.

Within minutes she could feel her entire body shuddering with sensual fervour. Electrical impulses shooting her crotch even as she felt his penis hardening again in the confines of her mouth. Her tongue was fervently stroking his dick head, swirling around his thickness.

Jack was aroused again. His penis erect and getting deserved attention from Angela’s mouth. She was licking him all the way down his penis to his crotch. Her fingers playing softly with his balls. Jack was enjoying her sensual licking and Angela was giving him one of the best blowjobs he had ever received.

He could feel her enjoying herself as she feasted on his penis. The attention her tongue and lips gave to his dick head was mesmerizing for him. He would shudder in sexual delight every time her lips locked around the veins contouring his dick head.

Angela would not stop. Once she gets ecstatic – there is no way to stop her. Her tongue is stroking every part of his dick head and eye. Licking him. Giving him pleasure with every lick. She could feel him convulsing under her. His penis getting hot and rock hard once again as it neared yet another massive ejaculation.

Jack was in orbit. He had never remotely imagined the pleasures Angela was giving him at the moment. His tongue was feverishly stroking her spot and she was moaning softly while her lips stroked his long penis up and down.

She could hear him moaning vociferously. He was about to cum and she held on to him tight. Her lips locking around his dick head veins giving him all the excitement with her tongue lashing. Jack’s dick head and eye were in frenzy.

He had never ejaculated the way he did now. He kept on ejaculating for over a minute as she devoured whatever he had to offer. As he had his orgasm he buried his tongue deeper into her clitoris and offered deep, sensual strokes with his tongue.

Angela climaxed over him with immense intensity. She collapsed in a heap on top of Jack. Unable to speak or think coherently.

She could feel Jack pulling her around. As they came face to face, he pulled her lips to his. Locking her into a long seductive kiss. His tongue exploring her mouth as hers explored his. Her eyes were moist with pleasure.

As they lay naked side by side in the lawn under the star lit early night – the intensity of the love making was mind blowing for both of them. Jack was ecstatic about how she gave that great blowjob while Angela revelling in the fucking she got from Jack.

Their minds wandering ahead of time thinking of the pleasures they would give each other as and when they met again.

Reluctantly Jack took her leave as he knew it was time for me to come back home. Kissing her goodbye he trudged out just as I was entering the house. Avoiding my eyes he wished me goodnight and vanished into the night.

Angela was beside herself with joy. She looked gorgeous when she was sexually satiated. And today she certainly was sexually satiated. Her smile said it all to me as I bent to kiss her lips as she lay on the lawn.

She pulled me down beside her, cuddled into my arms as I caressed her sensuous body. I could still feel her shudder in pleasure. Slowly she started sharing all the details of her momentous love making session with Jack with me.

Published 
Written by hsssh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments