Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela's Awakening

"Wife gets her eyes opened to sexual possibilities"

117
29 Comments 29
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry it's a little longer than I would have liked, but I felt like the background info helped set the tone."

I was raised with extremely religious parents, so when I got married at 20, not only had I never been with a guy before, my idea of "pushing boundaries" in the bedroom was leaving the lights on. I didn't expect anything other than missionary sex once, maybe twice, a week, and I was satisfied with that. At least that's what I told myself. However, hubby had a much kinkier and experimental side that I didn't know anything about when we walked down the aisle. 

During our 20 years of marriage and 3 kids, I put on a little more weight than I would have liked, but hubby never seemed to mind. My 5'4" frame got curvier with DD boobs and a booty that definitely filled out my jeans and yoga pants. During this time, hubby slowly introduced me to things and ideas that got my mind spinning nearly out of control sometimes.

First it was porn. I thought only perverts watched it. But hubby showed me that we could enjoy it together. Watching another couple have sex on screen was so unexpectedly exciting and arousing that I could feel myself getting wet sometimes. When we'd have sex afterward, or during if hubby couldn't keep his hands to himself during the movie (which actually happened most of the time) it was so intense. I found myself wanting more than just one orgasm. Or even more than 2 sometimes, which I had never expected. 

Hubby slowly started introducing me to porn with more than just a man and a woman. The first time I saw 2 women together, it was mind-blowing. I couldn't believe how sensual and sexy and hot it was. Slow sometimes, Hard and fast others. And they just kept going, orgasm after orgasm. It was me that couldn't keep my hands off hubby that time. And for the first time, I let him go down on me. And it was INCREDIBLE! Why did I wait so long for that? Why did I think it was dirty or wrong? I couldn't get enough. And neither could hubby.

We sometimes didn't even have sex. He just licked and fingered me to multiple orgasms. He kept pushing more and more boundaries with the porn, and after a while, we were watching gang bangs and bondage and all kinds of things I never would have imagined before him, much less enjoying. He kept pushing boundaries with our sex too. Introducing different positions. And toys. It just kept getting better and better. 

But no matter how much the things I saw on the screen turned me on, I was still too embarrassed to admit how much I enjoyed thinking about it. My mental vocabulary changed to start matching the things I heard them say on screen, even though I still couldn't say any of it out loud to hubby.

The first time he whispered in my ear during sex how hot it would be to see me in the threesome scene playing on the tv, with a woman having sex with a guy with a thick cock and another woman licking her pussy, I came so hard and fast, I thought I might pass out. But hubby noticed, and he started introducing more talk during sex. And to my shock, I loved it all. No matter how dirty and slutty it was, when I thought about myself in those situations, it always ended with me so horny and turned on, I would cum harder than I could have imagined.

For our 20th anniversary, hubby planned a trip out of town. A whole week without the kids. We didn't get to go anywhere much without them, so it was kind of a big deal for me. I went shopping for new outfits and packed anything I thought hubby might like. The trip started off great. Nice restaurants. Shows. Dancing. Sightseeing. And who knew that hotel sex without having to worry about kids could be so good. Without worrying about making too much noise to wake them, we found out I'm apparently kind of loud when I cum. 

On the fourth night, hubby said we were going out somewhere special. He laid out an outfit I hadn't seen before and told me to put it on. When I took it into the bathroom, I was kind of shocked. Black pencil skirt that came down a little above my knees. Thigh high stocking. Garter belt. A flimsy top with a plunging neckline. And heels. It was way sexier and revealing than anything I'd ever owned, much less actually considered wearing. 

"Uhh...honey," I called from the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" he called back.

"I'm not sure where this all came from, but I can't wear this. It will show a lot more than you think." Even though the idea of myself in something that sexy was kind of exciting, nobody would want to see a forty-year-old woman wearing anything like that. 

"Trust me, babe. Just put it on. I promise it will be fine. Nobody here knows us. We can let loose a little and have fun."

I did trust him. Completely. He'd never done anything to make me feel uncomfortable or unwanted. If anything, he was even more handsy and horny than when we'd gotten married. And there was no way I was going to complain. Even though it was just my husband, it felt good being wanted like that. 

Deciding to go with it, I got dressed. Everything fit better than expected, and I had to admit that I looked pretty good. Except for the bra straps showing on my shoulders. That kind of ruined the whole look. But I hadn't brought a strapless bra. Not wanting to disappoint hubby, I decided to skip the bra. I'd never really done anything like that before, especially not out of the house, but he was right. We were on vacation. Nobody knew us, and we wouldn't ever see anyone again. Leaving my bra on the floor, I stepped out of the bathroom. Hubby's eyes widened and his mouth actually fell open. He stood there for a few seconds, gaping at me. 

"Holy shit, babe. You look incredible! That looks way better on you than I could have possibly imagined."

Feeling kind of exposed with the top clinging to me and showing a lot more boob than I ever had before, I couldn't help but appreciate his reaction. It was nice to know that he still found me attractive after 20 years. 

We went out to a nice dinner. The restaurant was dark, but even I couldn't miss the multiple guys I caught staring. And a few women too. Some appreciatively, and some jealously. I had to admit I never thought of myself as the type of woman other women would be jealous of, and it felt kind of good. The waiter came by the table A LOT and made sure my wine glass rarely ever got below halfway. More than once, I caught him trying to peek down my top. It was a great dinner and I felt very relaxed and tipsy when we left. I was looking forward to some fun with hubby back at the hotel. 

"Feel like maybe going to a club for a bit? Some music and maybe dancing?" hubby asked. 

I was really turned on by all the stares at the restaurant and was looking forward to having fun with him back at the hotel, but I guessed some music at a club might be okay. At least for a bit. 

"Sure. But I have plans for you when we get back to the hotel." I wanted him to know I didn't want to stay out too late.

He didn't drink so he drove. We parked in a lot next to a fairly plain looking building. No lighted signs out front. Nothing to even indicate it was a club other than a couple people we saw entering and leaving. Hubby helped me out of the car and we headed inside. The music was kind of loud fast dance music and a bunch of people were dancing in the center of the room. The bar was off to one side, but they didn't really have any tables. They did have a bunch of comfortable looking chairs and couches. 

Hubby found us a place to sit and grabbed a drink at the bar. By that time, I felt like something stronger than wine, so he got me whiskey sour. 

At first, I wasn't paying too close attention to anyone else, so I didn't realize anything about this place was different. Then I noticed a couple sitting nearby that was making out really hard. It was kind of dark, but I was pretty sure I could see her with a hand in his pants and his hand was openly groping her boobs. Then I saw some people on the dance floor that were definitely showing more than they should have. I know I saw a bare ass and a boob or two. Then I noticed a lot more people doing a lot more things than I'd ever seen in real life. 

"Uhhh...Michael? What kind of club is this?"

"Don't freak out, babe, but it's a swinger club. You seemed really into the porn we've been watching, so I thought it might be fun to see in real life. We don't have to actually do anything but watch. Then we can go back to the hotel."

I couldn't believe he brought me to a swinger club, but I had to admit his reasoning was not at all off. When I looked over and watched a woman drop to her knees, pull a guy’s cock out of his pants and start blowing him, it sent more than just a tingle through my pussy. I decided to enjoy it while we were there.

A couple minutes later, another couple sat down nearby. They looked a little older than us, but still very sexy. He was trim and wore a suit. She was wearing a short dress with very nice-looking boobs. The husband started talking to my husband and I started talking to the wife. His name was Dan and her name was Beth. They were regulars there and had been coming for a couple years.

When we told them it was our first time, Beth jumped up and grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. She volunteered to give me a tour while the boys stayed behind and chatted. When I glanced at hubby, he nodded. I was feeling really good from the alcohol, so I decided to just go with it and have a little fun. 

Walking around with Beth, I saw all kinds of things I never would have imagined I'd see in real life. Most of the things we'd been watching on porn for years were happening right there in front of us. Threesomes, bondage, exhibition. It was so hot seeing it for real, I felt myself getting more and more turned on. Hubby was in trouble when we got back to the hotel.

The next room was smaller with three women naked on the bed together. They were licking and fingering and kissing all over each other. Beth and I stood there watching for a few minutes, transfixed. Seeing a woman make another woman cum just a few feet in front of me was one of the hottest things I’d ever seen. Hearing her moan and groan and squeal with pleasure was just about more than I could handle. It was so hot, I felt my pussy getting wetter. 

Beth took my hand and dragged me away from the scene. I really wanted to keep watching them. It was the most arousing thing I'd ever seen. But she pulled me into another room that was empty except for a bed in the middle and some chairs against the walls. Without another word, she grabbed me and kissed me.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

I wasn't sure what to do at first, so I just kissed her back. Her lips were soft and smooth, but insistent. It was so sensual and needy, it took me a few seconds to realize what I was doing. I pulled away, shocked. She told me it was fine and to just relax and enjoy it. She understood my reluctance, but when she saw how much watching the women in the other room turned me on, she wanted to show me how much better it could be if I participated.

A combination of the effort hubby had put into getting me comfortable with and enjoying porn over the years, the alcohol, and seeing this gorgeous woman that wanted me was just too much. I gave in and kissed her back. It was amazing.

We ended up making out on the bed, her hands rubbing and touching me all over. It was intoxicating. I just kept wanting more. Her hands and lips were so soft and needy on my tits and my ass. Before I realized what was happening, we were both naked in bed. 

I couldn't believe it. What would hubby think? Would he be okay with this? He'd talked about watching me in the types of scenarios we saw in porn, but that was just fantasy. This was real life. How would he react? Part of me thought about trying to slow down or stop, but my body was already committed. I wasn't sure I could stop even if I wanted to. And I didn't want to.

Her fingers and kisses trailed down my neck and shoulders and tits and stomach and hips until she reached my pussy. That first gentle kiss and then lick sent an electric surge through my body I had no idea was possible. She went to work and knew exactly what she was doing with her tongue and fingers. It was incredible and I didn't want it to end. 

After a few minutes, I heard something and opened my eyes. There were other people in the room. About 15-20 other men and women were standing against the walls or sitting down, watching us. Some of the men had their cocks out and they were stroking themselves. One woman was touching herself and squeezing her own tits with her eyes on us.

Embarrassed and self-conscious, I started to cover myself and tried to sit up. Beth moved up and started kissing me again. She kept sliding her fingers in and out of my pussy and rubbing my clit with her thumb as she whispered to me it was okay and to relax and enjoy it. It was fine if people saw me enjoying myself. It seemed wrong, but I couldn't resist her fingers and kisses. I eventually lay back again and closed my eyes. I decided to forget they were there and just enjoy it.

I felt an orgasm building, but slowly. She kept getting me really close and then letting it go. It was so damn frustrating. I just wanted to cum. I needed to. If she didn't finish me off soon, I was going to have to take matters into my own hands and do it myself.

All of a sudden, I felt another hand squeezing one of my tits. I opened my eyes and saw a man standing over me, kneading and massaging my boob. I nearly jumped off the bed right then and left, but I didn't want to be rude or ungrateful. What they were doing felt amazing. Her expertly working on my pussy and him on my boob was so much stimulus at the same time, I moaned out loud and closed my eyes again. 

Without any warning, the tongue and finger on my pussy stopped. I whimpered, hoping it would begin again. When it didn't return after a few seconds, I looked. Beth had her hands on the bed next to my legs and her head was down. A man stood behind her slowly thrusting his hips toward her ass. From the moans coming from her, it sounded like she was getting fucked, and she was really enjoying it. I guessed she was done with me, at least for a while. 

Frustrated and hornier than I'd ever remembered being in my life, I started to sit up and look for my clothes. If Beth was busy with that guy, I was going to get dressed and find hubby so we could get back to the hotel.

But the guy massaging my boob pushed me back down and started fingering me. Embarrassed and unable to believe the situation I was in, I tried to push his hand away, but he plunged a finger in my pussy. I couldn’t hold back the moan that escaped. I tried to fight my body's desire to cum, but it was too strong.

He slowly pushed me back onto the bed as his finger kept sliding in and out. Then he added another. And a third. It felt incredible, and I moaned again, unable to help myself. A few seconds later, I felt another hand on my other tit. When I opened my eyes, another guy was standing on my other side. He had his cock out and was stroking it. It was about average length, but it was really thick. I had never seen anything that thick before. The urge to get out of there hit me again, but I hadn't cum yet and I was getting so close. I told myself it was fine. They were just helping me cum, like living sex toys. I had a few of those I used at home, so this wasn't too much different.

As I felt my orgasm building again, something warm and soft touched my lips. When I opened my eyes, the guy that was fingering me had his cock out and was rubbing it on my lips. It wasn't as thick as the other guy's, but it was longer. Definitely longer than hubby's. But I'd never had anything other than hubby's cock in my mouth before, and I didn't plan on starting now. If he wanted to help me cum, that was as far as I planned to go with him. But then he pushed his fingers into my pussy so deep I couldn't help from moaning. The second my lips parted, he slid his cock in my mouth. 

I would have expected to be appalled or angry by the sudden invasion of a strange cock, but the minute it slipped in my mouth and I closed my lips around it, the urge to suck became uncontrollable. I wanted to please. I wanted to make him feel good. I didn't want him to think I was bad. Hubby had been telling me for years how amazing I was at sucking cock. I took a lot of pride and pleasure by being good at something that made him feel good. I couldn't help wanting to do the same for this new cock as well.

The soft, smooth skin on the hard cock in my mouth was such an unexpected turn on, I had to make sure he knew how good a girl I was. And he was making my pussy feel so good, I feel obligated to return the favor. I wanted him to feel at least as good as he was making me feel. 

As I sucked and licked the hot cock in my mouth, his fingers kept working on my pussy, and I felt my orgasm building. There was a momentary pause where his fingers slid out, and I whimpered again, needing to cum. Then they were back rubbing up and down my wet pussy, sliding between my lips. It felt different too.

Every time his fingers passed the opening to my pussy, there was a slight pressure, like a tease of them slipping back inside, but he didn't. I needed his fingers back inside my pussy. I whispered, "Please. Please. I need to cum. I need it inside."

He finally started to push them inside again, but it wasn't the same feeling at all. I opened my eyes and saw the guy with the thick cock down between my legs, sliding his dick up and down my slit.

That was more than I had been willing to do, and I sat up and tried to push him away. But the guy with his cock in my mouth took both my hands and easily held them above my head as he kept fucking my mouth.

I just kept sucking, never even considering the possibility of his cock leaving my mouth. It was my job to make him cum. I couldn't stop before he did. I started to shake my head at the guy between my legs, but then the head of his cock finally pushed into my pussy, and I gasped.

It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. So full. So stretched like never before. I was so wet that it wasn't really at all uncomfortable. It was instant ecstasy, and the orgasm that had been building hit me like a wave of pleasure. My whole body went rigid and started trembling. I clenched my fists and my toes curled as my body shook with an incredibly powerful orgasm. Just from having the head of his cock inside me. I lost track of what was happening and before I realized it, he was pushing more of his cock into me. 

He slowly shoved the rest of his thick cock into me, a little bit at a time. He'd pull out a little and then push more in. Out. More in. Every time he pushed in, more and more of his cock slid inside me. My body responded without me making any conscious decision.

My hips started pushing back against him, trying to get more and more inside. I was moaning around the cock in my mouth, enjoying the feelings of being fucked with suck a thick cock and sucking on another one. Being used like that made me feel desired. I couldn't help it.

After another minute or two, I felt the guy's balls resting against my ass. He'd finally gotten it all in. And it felt incredible. The two of them kept up a steady rhythm, one sliding in while the other was sliding out, and then they would switch. We went on like that for what seemed like hours, my body in ecstasy from the dual sensations.

Then I felt the guy in my mouth change his speed. He started fucking my mouth faster and a little harder. I guessed he was about to cum, so I increased my sucking and licking. I wanted his cum. I needed it. I wanted to feel it fill my mouth.

He didn't last too much longer before he pushed to the back of my throat and started spurting thick, hot cum into the back of my throat. Without thinking, I just started swallowing, but it felt like it kept coming.

Then the guy between my legs grabbed my waist and increased his intensity and tempo. I was going to get another load while I still had the first in my mouth. A few seconds later, he shoved his cock as deep as it would go and I felt it spasm. The second the first spurt of cum hit the inside of my pussy, my body spasmed again and I had another huge orgasm. I shook and tensed all over, barely able to keep track of what was happening.

The three of us stayed like that until my orgasm finally finished, and he pulled his cock out. I felt the cum start leaking from my pussy. The guy in my mouth let go of my wrists and pulled back, releasing his soft cock from my mouth.

Exhausted, I just lay there, reveling in the glow of one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced in my life. And it happened with two guys I didn't know in a room full of people. I should be embarrassed or upset or something. But all I felt was satisfaction and happiness. Having made the two guys cum for me was such a powerful and arousing feeling, I was pretty sure our sex life was never going to be the same again. 

Published 
Written by WiskeyBusiness526
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments