Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unconventional Gift

"A Submissive Husband gets more than he bargained for as a gift from his wife...and her BBC"

15
4 Comments 4
22.6k Views 22.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Kate rushed in through the front entryway and dropped her keys in the small antique bowl on the side table. Her long black raincoat fell to a pile on the Asian rug covering the inlaid hardwood floor.

The worn leather briefcase dropped next to the curving stairwell as Kate slightly hiked up the skirt of her business suit and charged up the stairs.

“Roger!” she yelled.

Ten more steps and again, “Roger!”

It wasn’t until she reached the top of the stairwell that the answer came.

“In the study,” Roger yelled back, sounding a little out of breath.

Kate gave an eye roll as she turned down the long hallway past the master bedroom and in through the slightly-ajar door at the end of the hall. Her dark hair was now flowing as she undid the bun on her head and stuck her head into the study.

The sounds of moans and groans filled the air and she sighed deeply as she saw Roger sitting at his desk, his back to the door, watching his computer screen.

“Jesus, Rog, can’t you just wait for...”

Roger threw his head back and groaned as his hand furiously pounded away. On the screen was a porn video showing a blonde woman “spit-roasted” by two large black men.

Kate just shook her head and turned away. Moving back down the hallway towards the bedroom though, she paused, a glint in her eye and smirk on her face.

She slipped off her high heels at the top of the stairs and, hiking her skirt up again, trotted back down. Reaching into her briefcase she pulled her phone from a side pocket and dialed.

“Malcolm, sorry to bother you after work, but do you think we could work on that proposal some more tonight?”

“Yeah, I know, but I have some concerns.”

“Right.”

“I see, well don’t you live up near the Highlands?”

“No, no, that’s not a problem, why don’t you come by here?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Nah, he’s tied up tonight.” Kate didn’t realize it herself, but her left hand had slipped into her blouse and she was gently caressing her breasts.

“Great, see you in about an hour then.” And she hung up and noticed how turned-on she had already gotten.

Roger was nowhere to be found.

A good while later the doorbell rang.

Kate appeared from the kitchen dressed more casually, with snug knit pants and an oversized button-down that she wore with a belt. Opening the door she smiled widely as she saw Malcolm. He wore a tight black t-shirt and dark jeans that both showcased his strong physique. He was tall too, just about 6’ 3”, and towered over Kate as she reached out to grab his hand and lead him inside.

“Thanks so much for this, I’m really glad we could make something work.” Kate said, her voice ever so slightly cracking.

“Yeah, well, I’m still not sure that we need to…”

“Can I get you a drink?” Kate interrupted.

“Um, I really…”

“We have beer, or bourbon, Scotch, pretty much anything; I’m a fan of the hard stuff myself.” She trailed off, realizing that she may be overdoing it, and turned to head into the kitchen.

Just as she reached the doorway Kate looked over her shoulder and caught Malcolm checking her out. She smiled at him.

“Three fingers of single malt, neat.” Malcolm said as he licked his lips and headed towards the kitchen himself, finally realizing the real purpose of the call from Kate.

Malcolms hands were on Kates hips before she got the bottle of Scotch open and she spun around and kissed him passionately. She ran her hands up his shirt to his chest as his tongue explored her mouth.

With one swift move Malcom grabbed Kate just under the arms and sat her up on the counter, and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Malcolm paused and looked into Kate’s eyes.

“You sure about this, Kate?” He asked.

She didn’t answer, but rather just threw herself back across the kitchen island and arched her back as she pulled him tight with her legs and started grinding on his abdomen. Malcolm grabbed her shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere, and he ripped her bra off without even trying to unclasp it.

Kate squealed as he rolled her nipples between his fingers and pinched them. Gauging her initial reaction he kept up his assault on her ripe tits and pulled and twisted until she was grasping the edges of the countertop and bucking wildly. She was into it getting rough just as he had expected.

Malcolm released her nipples and moved his hands down her smooth sides to the waistband of her knit pants. Kate arched up by putting her heels on the counter and in one quick motion Malcom stripped her of her pants and silk panties all at once.

Kate squealed again. Malcolm took about a half step back and pulled his shirt up over his head.

“Eat my pussy,” Kate begged. Malcolm just stared at her, beauty and lust personified. “Pleeaaase?” she moaned.

Malcolm dove in, first lapping at her folds then sliding his tongue up and down her slit. After what must have been an eternity to Kate he finally shoved his tongue deep into her throbbing hole and started to suck on her nub.

Kate grabbed him by the head and held him firmly with her hands and legs as she started to shake.

She screamed out, “I’m coming, I’m coming, oh my fucking god, I’m coming!”

Malcolm eventually was released as Kate’s orgasm subsided, and he took a seat on a nearby stool to catch his breath.

Kate sat up. She was still wild with passion.

“Upstairs, you have to fuck me in our bed!” she demanded, and slid off the counter. She grabbed his hand and led him out into the entryway and up the stairs. Malcolm just smiled and gently shook his head the whole way, barely believing what was happening.

“I should have told you, but…” Kate said as she opened the door to their lavish master bedroom.

“Should have told me what?” Malcolm asked as he stuck his head in the doorway, anticipating that he might find something out of the ordinary since this whole night had been such.

Kate pointed to the corner of the bedroom near the king-sized four-poster bed.

“That,” is all she said.

There in the corner was Roger. He was dressed only in his boxer shorts. His hands were obviously tied behind his back and he had a single strip of duct tape on his mouth.

Malcolm quickly got over the initial confusion and any concern he may have had as Kate dropped to her knees in front of him and undid his jeans. Malcolm's cock finally sprung free and Kate gasped as she realized just how big and thick he was. Even just semi-erect Malcolm’s cock was at least eight inches long and thicker than anything she had ever seen in person.

Kate sucked the tip first, and Malcolm placed his hands on her head as he took one more glance at Roger sitting in the corner. Roger just nodded, his eyes almost popping out of his head.

It wasn’t long before Kate had Malcolm fully erect and was struggling to get as much of him in her mouth as she could. She would bob down on his cock until she gagged slightly then would pull off just a little before forcing more of him into her mouth.

“Yeah, baby, you can do it.” Malcolm said, encouraging her but not forcing her beyond what she was comfortable with.

Kate tried again to engulf his entire length but choked and pulled away, saliva stringing between his dick and her mouth. Tears started to form in her eyes both out of discomfort and frustration.

“I want to take all of you in my mouth,” she said softly.

“But baby…”

“I need you to fuck my throat.” Kate said more firmly, but with her eyes looking down, almost ashamed of herself.

Malcolm lifted her face up by her chin. "You did good, why don’t I…”

Kate twisted her head to the side and looked over at Roger. She nodded in his direction. "He has to see me swallow it all. Don’t you understand?”

“Umm...”

“Just make me do it, please, we need you to use me.” Kate finally looked up at Malcolm, she begged him with her eyes and opened her mouth widely. Taking another look at Roger, Malcolm put the end of his dick into Kate's mouth.

“You want me to fuck you whore wife’s throat, huh?” Malcolm shouted over to Roger.

Roger didn’t turn away, in fact he gave a slight nod.

“Fine then.” Malcolm turned his attention to Kate.

Grabbing the back of her head with one hand and his cock with the other he positioned her at a good angle and started to slowly feed her his member. Every time she started to gag he would pull back just a touch then move forward again, regaining any of the progress he'd lost almost immediately.

Tears were running down Kate’s cheeks but she didn’t try and pull away, but instead grabbed Malcolm’s hips and started pulling him deeper and deeper. Malcolm almost had to fight against her at this point, fearful that she would completely choke on his dick, but she was persistent.

It took quite a bit of time, but eventually Kate’s throat relaxed and he slid into it. Once in, the going was much faster and it was only a few more thrusts before her nose was firmly planted in his pubic hair and his heavy balls rested on her chin. He held her firm for a minute and they both fought to keep her from pulling off. Once she caught her breath through her nose he started to slowly fuck her mouth.

Kate had never had so much cock invade her throat before and the feeling was intense.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

As Malcolm sawed his thick rod in and out of her mouth, nearly hitting bottom with every thrust she finally let go of his hips and another shiver of orgasm started to rack her body. Her hands made their way down her chest and found her dripping pussy. As she swallowed Malcolm’s cock she ploughed her pussy with her fingers and another orgasm rushed over her, drenching her hands and thighs.

Malcolm let her come and slipped his penis from her mouth as she fell to her side and lay panting and heaving on the floor. He, however, was not done yet, and his now slippery cock almost gleamed in the low light of the bedroom.

Malcolm again surveyed the situation. Kate naked and quaking on the floor. Roger in the corner watching, taped and tied, his cock throbbing, a wet spot on his boxers. Malcolm stroked his cock slowly, ensuring it would stay at full attention.

Kate finally regained some of her composure and started to crawl over towards the bed and where Roger was stationed. Malcolm just watched her fine ass sway as she moved on all fours, imagining what it was going to be like to fill her up, and wondering if anything was going to be off-limits.

Once Kate got over to Roger she stood up, turned around and shoved her ass in his face. She reached down between her legs and splayed her pussy apart with her fingers, just inches from Roger’s nose.

“You want my cunt full of that black dick now, don’t you honey?” she said with more than just a little vengeance in her voice. “That’s what you like to watch isn’t it, tight white pussy filled with black cock.”

Roger tried to shove his face into her rear end but she pulled away before he could make any contact.

Kate climbed up onto the bed and let her head fall down onto a pillow. She opened her legs and reaching back with her hands spread her cheeks apart to showcase both of her slick wet holes.

Malcolm looked at Roger again and noticed just a hint of him nodding towards his wife, now waiting to get fucked just a few feet away.

“Okay, then.” Malcolm said as he walked over and positioned himself behind Kate. He ran his cockhead up and down her slit and positioned it at her opening. Grabbing both of her wrists he then started to slide into her as she moaned loudly.

“Oh God, it’s so fucking big.” Kate groaned as Malcolm continued to insert his member into her. She was very wet and horny, so he didn’t need to pause on his way in as he normally did, but rather just continued slowly until he was fully inserted. At that point Kate started to wiggle in small circles, enjoying the feeling of such a large cock fully inserted into her tight cunt.

Starting slowly but building his pace, Malcolm started to fuck Kate. It wasn’t long before she was moaning and yelling with every thrust. A barrage of obscenities and almost unrecognizable screams escaped her mouth as she was pounded over and over on the opposite end.

Malcolm eventually let go of one of her wrists and placed his hand on the small of her back. His thumb slipped down between her cheeks and rested on her puckered hole. As he fucked her pussy, he slowly circled his thumb on her rear passage and started to work it inside her.

“No… not… not my ass…” Kate mumbled, but Malcolm just fucked her harder and harder as she tried to object to the violation of her asshole by his thumb. Soon it was fully inserted into her clenched anus.

Suddenly Kate was silent. Her whole body went rigid and she clamped onto both Malcolm’s thumb and rod. He pushed both as deep as he could into her and his balls contracted as he deposited his sticky load into her sopping cunt. He could feel his throbbing cock with his thumb, and ground into her as he now moaned loudly.

“I’m filling your hot little white wife up with my black come, Roger, how about that? She likes that black come doesn’t she?” Malcolm said, turning towards Roger as he finally slipped out of Kate.

Roger was transfixed on his wife’s pussy now oozing with Malcolm’s load. Roger looked up at Malcolm.

“What is it, man? You mad?”

Roger shook his head, and it was obvious he was trying to say something.

“You ain’t mad? I just fucked the shit out of your wife, man!”

Roger shook his head again, it was clear he was getting frustrated but was not mad.

“Dude, I shoved my cock down her throat then filled her up with my seed.”

Roger looked at his wife and then at Malcolm, then at her and back again. He lifted his head up and tried to speak.

“Take the tape off his mouth… you’ll see what he wants…” Kate murmured from the bed.

With a puzzled look Malcom ripped the duct tape off Roger’s mouth.

“Fuck!” Roger screamed from the sudden removal of the tape.

“Her ass.” Roger whispered to Malcolm.

“Her ass?” Malcolm asked without whispering.

“Honey, I can’t… his cock, it’s too…” Kate tried to object.

“Fuck her in the ass, man, finish the job.” Roger interrupted, now clearly frustrated.

Malcolm shook his head. Then he looked at Kate, then Roger, then his cock.

“I don’t know Rog…” Kate pleaded.

Roger just stared at her. Kate had an almost scared look on her face.

“Baby, he’s going to fuck your ass, you know that was the deal,” Roger said, trying to be gentle but not succeeding. Kate’s head dropped and then she turned back around and repositioned herself with her ass high in the air.

“Her ass, now.” Roger demanded of Malcolm.

Malcolm just stood there. “I don’t think she wants it, man.”

“I want it, so she wants it. Hear me?”

Malcolm thought for another second or so. “Yeah, I got it.” He looked down at his semi-hard cock. “But first you need to take care of something yourself.”

Roger’s eyes went wide, but before he could object Malcolm grabbed his head and shoved his cock into Roger’s face. “Get me hard so I can fuck your wife’s ass, got it?”

Roger tried to protest but he was still tied up and Malcolm wasn’t going to let him escape even if he wasn’t. His mind was made up and Roger’s only choice was to do what he was told. Roger reluctantly opened his mouth and Malcolm’s dick found it’s way in.

Kate spun around and gasped.

“Malcolm, no don’t, I’ll do it…” she begged.

“Nope, he needs to take care of it this time, got it bitch?” Malcolm retorted without even looking at her.

Roger strangely stopped trying to resist almost immediately once he heard his wife’s voice. In fact, he looked over at her and noticed that even though she was objecting she was entranced by the sight of Malcolm shoving his meat into her husband’s mouth.

In fact, within seconds Roger was bobbing his head up and down on Malcolm and trying to get as much of him in his mouth as possible. Kate found herself reaching down between her legs again and playing with her cum-soaked slit. Alternating one hand then the other she would bring her sticky fingers up to her mouth to clean them off before reaching back down for more.

Malcolm too was enjoying the new scene, and eventually had to hold himself back, knowing that everyone’s priority, despite any objection or the current situation was to fuck Kate in the ass. He pulled out of Roger’s mouth and pushed Kate back down on the bed. He looked at Roger.

“You did good, now if you obey I’ll untie you.”

Roger just nodded. Malcolm had seen the roll of duct tape on the nightstand and grabbed it. He pulled off a strip and replaced it on Roger’s mouth. “You’re done with that," he said. He then reached around behind the chair and untied Roger’s hands.

“On the bed, she need two cocks in her.” Malcolm ordered. As Roger climbed onto the bed he slapped Kate’s ass hard and moved around to her head. He sat down and let his legs move alongside her shoulders. Kate reached out and fished Roger’s dick out of his now-soaked boxers and immediately sucked it into her mouth to the hilt.

While the married couple got started with each other Malcolm started licking and sucking on Kate’s asshole to get it good and slick. He then scooped up what was left of his semen from her pussy and pushed two come-soaked fingers into her now-pulsing anus.

“That’s a good little ass slut.” He said to her as his fingers were engulfed inside her.

Malcolm then climbed up on the bed and put his feet beside Kate’s knees. He then pushed his cock down to the entry of Kate’s asshole and with one sudden move shoved it inside her. Her cries were muffled by Roger’s cock down her throat, and without any hesitation Malcolm started to roughly fuck Kate deeper and deeper. From his position standing above her he had a great deal of leverage and was relentlessly pounding away. It didn’t take long before he reached back behind himself and grabbed his own balls and pulled them as he shot his second load into Roger’s wife.

Roger, sensing Malcolm’s eruption, immediately grabbed Kate’s hair, shoved his dick into her mouth all the way and held her firmly. Instantaneously Kate started gasping at the feeling of his load flooding her throat.

The three collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Kate kissed Roger passionately as Malcolm just laid there chuckling to himself.

“How was that for an anniversary present, dear?” she asked Roger.

“You tell me,” he responded.

Malcolm finally spoke up. “Kate, when you told me last week that the gift for the tenth was ebony… I didn’t believe you.”

“I bet you believe her now, don’t you old buddy!” Roger laughed.

Published 
Written by brentchase
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments