Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon At The Races

"My wife finds out how exciting drag racing can be, and I let a driver take her for a ride - in his RV"

168
28 Comments 28
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was very hot, and the sun was blazing down when we arrived at the race track. The clock read two minutes after ten, and we began sweating as soon as we stepped out of the car. After applying liberal amounts of sunscreen, and failing to convince her to wear her hat (she hates hats), we grabbed a few bottles of water and made our way to the grandstands, taking a seat along the top bench close to the starting line.

I love drag racing. I used to participate in my youth, having a ton of fun and mild success, but when a house and kids came along, that part of my hobby was pushed aside. It is expensive and time-consuming, using up most weekends during the summer season, and at the time, family came first. I returned to watching when my kids were grown, taking them to the local track to experience it last summer, and my wife had been away at the time. When the season rolled around this summer, I realized she had never been, so decided to take her for the experience.

The "test & tune" was running first, with the drivers making passes to ensure the car set-up was good and establish some base times and speeds. She found it interesting watching the cars run in the 10 - 12 second range down the 1/4 mile, and when the under-10-second cars lined up, we moved down to the lower row, right at the line. Burn-outs and very loud cars were on the agenda, and I warned her about having her ears covered for a few of them. She was used to the street cars I drive, but these are far more powerful and loud.

The first two lined up and idled to the burn-out pit, then lit up the tires. Smoke filled the air, and the engines roared, causing her to jump and grip my knee tightly. The smell of burning rubber and fuel, combined with the noise and impact of the raw power, thrilled her, and she became very excited. Car after car, she would jump, clap her hands, and let out excited curse words.

When the ground-pounders and dragsters pulled up, she wanted to go to the fence and watch. We stood at the fence, and I warned her of how loud and overwhelming these beasts were going to be.

"Bring it on!" was her reply.

She held on to my arm and squeezed it tight, jumping back when the deafening roar and huge clouds of smoke appeared.

"Holy fuck!" she yelled. "That's fucking awesome!"

I was a little surprised, mainly because she seldom curses. She leaned against me, squeezing my hand and pressing it to her groin when they lined up at the tree and staged. When the lights went green, the beasts came to life with a deafening cacophony of BRAAAAAAP, and the shockwaves hit us. She jumped again and jammed my hand into her pussy hard, stunned with her eyes wide and her mouth agape as they disappeared down the track in under 7 seconds. She turned and faced me, the look of surprise and shock turning into a bright smile and fiery eyes.

"Oh my god! I love it!" she yelled, not realizing she was grinding my hand into her pussy.

"I see that," I replied, looking down at my hand.

Her eyes dropped, and she blushed, moving my hand away for only a few seconds before pushing it back. I fished earplugs from my pocket and gave a pair to her, then put in my own while the next cars pulled into the lanes. Each pass was smoke and noise, our nostrils burning and our ears ringing, and she had my hand jammed between her legs the entire time. I rubbed one knuckle up and down, feeling the wetness through her shorts, and she leaned her shoulder against me when she climaxed. Her face turned to mine, her skin flushed and her eyes burning with lust, and she gave me an evil grin.

"Let's go the car," she demanded, pulling me away from the fence.

We reached the car, and when I unlocked it, she jumped into the back seat and pulled me in behind her.

"I am so fucking horny right now!" she growled, yanking her shorts off.

I undid mine and slid them down, sitting back just as she turned to face me and climbed into my lap. Her hand grabbed my cock and guided me to her opening, then she quickly took me inside and began humping up and down. Her hands gripped my shoulders tightly while she rode my pole, grunting and moaning while I squeezed her tits and thrust my hips up to meet her, and she came in moments. The clench triggered my orgasm, and I erupted, pumping her full of cum while she writhed and groaned, and she collapsed against my chest in a panting heap.

"Obviously, you find this rather exciting," I chuckled, pushing her hair away from her eyes.

"Yes," she giggled shyly.

After taking a few minutes to rest and clean up a bit, we went to the washroom and returned to the grandstands. More cars ran down the track, and just before the lunch break, a bright blue Dodge Dart pulled up and lit up the tires.

"This guy does wheelies all the time," I told her. "You'll like this."

The light went green, and the front end lifted off of the ground, the crowd yelling and applauding when it took off down the track.

"That's so fucking cool!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, it's quite the machine," I agreed. "He is a very good driver, likes to show off for the crowd."

"Do you know him?"

"We have met. I can take you into the pits after if you want to check out the car and meet him."

"We can go by the cars?"

"Yeah, we have pit passes. Just have to go between races, and stay out of their way."

Two dragsters pulled up, one rear engine and one front, and I pointed to the rear-engine unit.

"That's a woman driving. She's really fast and very competitive."

"There's women driving these things? How fucking cool is that!"

I laughed, knowing that she has a lead foot and a few tickets to prove it.

"There are lots of women racers. You will see them in the pits. They work on the cars, too."

"How cool! We should have done that! Why didn't we?"

"Kids, a house, remember?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I know," she laughed back.

A short time later, the blue Dart was up again, and we went to the fence for a closer view. Once more, the front end lifted high, and the deafening roar filled the air as it took off, making her smile and jump excitedly. Once the remaining cars ran, lunch break was called, and I gestured to the pits.

"Come on, we will go look around."

We strolled through the pit area, the heat, and full sun taking its toll on everyone around. She found the cars exciting and interesting, and we managed to talk to the woman driving the dragster for a few minutes. My wife was wound up after talking with her, bubbling with excitement and enthusiasm, rambling on about how I should build a car and we should start racing.

When I spotted the blue Dart, I led her over to check it out. While she looked over the car, I searched for Jason, the driver, and found him in the trailer. We talked for a minute, and I told him my wife wanted to meet him. He came out to the car, and I introduced him to my wife, seeing the expression of interest in her face. Jason is a good-looking guy in his early forties, with salt-and-pepper hair and a fit body. He works out a lot, and his black t-shirt clung to his muscular sweat-soaked torso, catching her eyes. I let them chat and noticed her flirting with him, touching his arm and his back as he showed her parts of the car, and knew she found him very appealing.

Erotic_lhixzy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erotic_lhixzy

While we enjoy a sharing relationship, playing with other couples on occasion and some women regularly, it is very rare that she expresses interest in another guy. She has no problem sharing me with her girlfriends, and I love watching her fuck someone else. I knew she was still horny from the adrenaline rush of the racing, and decided to give her the green light if she wanted to take him for a ride. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"I know you want to fuck him, so let's see if he's interested."

She looked at me with surprise, then chewed her lower lip and nodded slightly. I turned to Jason and put my hand on his shoulder.

"My wife finds you, and your car, very exciting. Are you interested in giving her a quick ride - in your RV?" I asked, gesturing to the motorhome attached to the enclosed car trailer.

He gave me a quizzical look and glanced at her, seeing the expression of desire on her face and recognizing it for what it was: sexual interest. He looked her up and down, and a wry smile crossed his face. Even though over fifty, she still looks great and closer to forty, and the hard nipples on her big breasts were clearly visible. She gave him a come-hither glance, using her "fuck-me" eyes and "I'm really horny" smile that I know so well, and he began to nod.

"I'll be back in about... thirty minutes," I offered. "Give her a good ride."

I walked away, pausing to watch him lead her into the RV, and strolled through the pits. My mind was filled with images of her sucking on him and his cock filling her tight pussy, and by the time I arrived back, my cock was rock hard. I took a seat on a stool by the trailer and sipped my water bottle. A few minutes later, the door of the RV opened, and they stepped out, smiling sheepishly as they approached. Her hair was mussed and her t-shirt inside out, and I knew by the flush of her skin he had fucked her good.

"So, you two enjoy the ride?" I asked.

"Very much," she replied with a shy smile, pulling at the bottom edges of her shorts.

"Yeah, it was great," Jason added, giving me a wry smile.

"Good. Maybe we will see you again. Good luck in the elimination rounds," I offered, shaking his hand.

"Thanks. And I mean it," he grinned.

"Bye," she giggled, giving him a smile and a wave. "Thanks for the ride."

"I'll pull the wheels up for you," he promised as we walked away.

We made it about thirty steps before she squeezed my hand and gave me that familiar look.

"Let's go back to the car."

Once in the back seat, she leaned against me with her mouth to my ear while I tugged my shorts down and let my cock bob freely. She grabbed it in her hand and began stroking, then moved her hand away and grabbed mine, putting it between her legs.

"I'm full of his cum," she purred, squeezing her thighs tight around my hand. "He fucked me really good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she continued, moving her hand back to my throbbing cock. "I left him my panties."

She licked my ear and began stroking me, keeping her mouth close.

"He has a nice cock. Not that long, but thick, " she teased. "I let him feel me up and finger me first, then I took him in my mouth. I kneeled down, and he pulled my shirt off, and played with my tits while I licked him up and down."

My cock was swollen and purple, the image of her licking the length of his cock playing in my head.

"I held his big, full balls in my hand and sucked his cock," she purred. "I even took him into my throat."

"Oh, fuck..."

"He put his rough hands on my head and pulled me tight to his belly, then he fucked my face. I had drool dripping off my chin, just like when you do it."

"Fuck..." I moaned, her words turning me on immensely.

"We did fuck," she breathed lustily. "I climbed on the bed, and he tore my panties off, then took me from behind."

"Yeah?"

I was ready to blow, my cock swollen and my balls aching.

"Oh, yes. He fucked me good, slapping my ass and pulling my hair," she hissed. "I was so turned on, I came right away with his thick cock pounding me. I thought he might try to fuck my ass, and I would have let him."

Her hand pumped faster, slickened with the pre-cum seeping from my swollen tip, bringing me to the edge.

"I was going to take him in my mouth and swallow his load, but he couldn't hold back."

"He couldn't?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"No. He pushed in hard and buried his load in me," she moaned softly. "I could feel the big spurts and the throbs when he came, gushes of his hot cum filling my pussy."

"Oh, fuck!"

My cock exploded, a few spurts of hot cum erupting across my stomach and the rest running over her moving hand.

"Ooh, that's it," she urged. "Cum for me."

More spurts and then dribbles as she milked my cock dry, and she lifted her hand to her mouth and cleaned it off with her tongue while my climax waned. She gave a lusty giggle and squeezed my softening cock, then kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for that," she giggled. "It was great."

"You're welcome," I chuckled. "You have shared me many times, so it's only fair you get to have fun on your own now and then."

We shared a bottle of water and cuddled together, listening to the roar of the cars blasting down the track.

"We should go watch. He will be looking for you," I suggested.

"How about we just head home?" she countered with a teasing smile. "I'm all sweaty and sticky. I would rather share a shower."

"Yeah? You don't want to go see him again?"

"No," she replied shyly, giving me a coy smile. "Once was enough."

We shared a kiss and climbed out of the car, and I noticed two guys standing by a car near us. They both grinned and gave me a head nod, obviously having seen us in the car.

"Enjoying the races?" I asked.

"Not as much as you," one replied.

"That's a sweet ride," the other nodded, gesturing to my wife as she slid into the front seat.

"Thanks. She's a classic," I said, touching the roof of our Chevelle. "In great shape, and still hot to trot."

"Lucky bastard," one announced as I closed the door.

"What was he saying?" she asked.

"Just admiring my ride," I answered.

She slid over on the bench seat and rested her hand on my knee, just like always, and we drove home, making plans for the next season of racing.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments