Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Give The Wife What She Wants

"My best friend’s wife has needs."

63
24 Comments 24
37.9k Views 37.9k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
“Mate, if you’re gonna watch this stuff, you really need to remember to wipe the internet history.”

Pete shot me a glance of incomprehension, but I ignored it, turning back to the screen.

“If Kim sees you’ve been watching stuff like this…”

“What do you mean?” Pete had come across behind me, resting both hands on the back of the chair.

“All this stuff! Double penetration, triple penetration…”

“But I haven’t…”

He fell silent. I didn't doubt him. And if he hadn’t been watching this stuff, there was only one other person who could have watched it; Pete’s wife, Kim.

Pete’s my best friend, and has been since we were at university together. That was where he met Kim, and I was best man at their wedding. The three of us always got on well together, and continued to meet up regularly in the years since. Once a month Kim would have a girls’ night with some friends, and Pete and I would meet up on our own. Mainly we’d have a few drinks down the pub, but this evening we’d met at Pete’s and Kim’s place.

We’d had a disagreement about something stupid; names of places in the US that are identical to British place names. I claimed there were eight towns by the name of Penzance in the United States. I was wrong, but in a futile effort to prove myself right, I’d borrowed the computer in the work room, logging on to the internet. I remember typing, “P-E-N,” and all these entries sort of tumbled out of the URL bar; all of them involving some kind of double or triple penetration.

Now Pete sort of lurched round, grabbed the mouse and clicked on one of the entries at random, bringing the relevant page up in an instant. The clip was all action when it started. A completely naked blonde with a huge tattoo on her back was bouncing up and down on one cock while sucking on another. Closer inspection revealed that the cock she was bouncing on was stuck up her arse.

“Well look at that,” I said.

Pete shot me a glance, but said nothing. We watched in silence as the woman lifted her head to moan, “Oh yes! Oooooooh!”

The man who was in charge of her head slapped her cheek. “Suck that cock!” he told her.

“What is this?” Pete said, sounding shocked.

“Come on,” I said. “Have you never had a gander yourself?”

It took a while for Pete to answer. “But don’t women find this kind of thing degrading?”

I shrugged. “Some do, some don’t,” I said.

Pete gave this rather obvious observation more thought than it deserved. On screen the scene had changed, with the woman on top of one of the men, bent forward with the other behind her. We were seeing a graphic close-up of her pussy and arse stuffed full at the same time.

Being a single guy, I’d had numerous affairs, and experience had taught me that it takes all sorts of sexual preferences to make a world. Pete was different. I didn’t know how many women he’d slept with before Kim, but I was sure it wasn’t many, just as I was sure he’d never strayed from the marital bed.

“You don’t think…” he began, voice cracking. “You don’t think Kim gets off on this stuff, do you?”

I gave a new shrug. Pete was a nice guy, but a bit naïve at times. “Women have all kinds of fantasies,” I told him. “Doesn’t mean they want to actually do that stuff.” I decided not to tell him about the session I’d had a few months back with three other guys and one woman.

“No, no,” Pete said. “I just can’t believe that Kim…”

Fucking hell, I thought. If I was married to someone who liked watching this stuff I’d be over the moon.

Out loud I offered, “Maybe she’s doing research for the anti-pornography league.”

Kim had many things on her plate, but she’d never, to my knowledge, showed much interest in such an issue, and as naïve as he could be, Pete wasn’t buying that either.

“No, no,” he said. “That can’t be it.”

On screen, the blonde was on all fours now, being reamed from behind while a cock was simultaneously plunged into her mouth, her hair wound tightly round a fist that held her head firmly in place.

“Is it really so bad if Kim likes to watch a bit of kinky stuff every now and again?” I asked.

Pete just stared at the screen. Whatever he was thinking was something he wasn’t prepared to share.

I waited for the scene to change, which it did after about a minute; the blonde suddenly on the floor, leaning back against a couch, the men’s cocks aimed at her face. “Oh yeah!” she cried. “Empty your fucking balls all over my fucking face!”

The thought that Kim did enjoy watching this was irresistible, and I allowed myself the brief illusion of it actually being her in the clip before saying, “You need to talk to Kim about this. Get it out in the open.”

“Yes,” Pete said. “Of course. I’ll do that.” But I knew he wouldn’t. He’d mull things over for a couple of days, then turn a blind eye. That was the Pete way.

On screen the woman was crying out again as ropes of cum adorned her skin. “That’s right! Plaster my face with your cum! I love it!” And her tongue came out to tease her lips.

“You won’t say a word to Kim about this, will you?” Pete said. He sounded slightly panicky.

“Of course not,” I said. “Why would I do that?”

Pete nodded. “Thanks,” he said, as the clip came to an end.

“Fancy watching another?” I asked.

Pete looked at me as if I was a bit weird.

The thing is, that if Pete had stopped to think about it, he would have realised that his wife, who is a careful and meticulous sort of person, would never have been so careless as not to wipe the internet history unless she intended for her little indiscretion to be discovered.

So just as Pete had no intention of talking to Kim, I had no intention of not talking to her. The next day I found a quiet spot at lunchtime and called her.

“Hello, Martin. What can I do for you?” she said. I got the feeling she was among people, unable to speak freely.

“I just wanted to let you know that the first part of your strategy worked.”

“Good, good.”

“I’m not sure how you’re going to work it from here. To me it doesn’t look like Pete is going to take the bait.”

“Just leave that to me. I know what I’m doing.”

“I’m sure you do. Keep me appraised, yeah?”

“Of course.”

“Are you sure this is going to work?”

“No need to worry, Martin. I know how to get what I want.”

“Bye, then.”

“Bye for now.”

I remained where I was, on a bench in a small alley behind a church, where there was no-one to spy the effect the conversation had on me. Nothing untoward had been said openly, but I’d grown into a throbbing beast. I conjured up Kim in my mind’s eye; chestnut hair, eyes that made you think she was shy and withdrawn, so that you were surprised when you discovered her determination.

Yes, Kim always got what she wanted. She was the one who wore the trousers in hers and Pete’s relationship, no doubt about it. And if I was any judge of character, just the brief phone call, just the quick reminder of what was being planned would have made her horny. I imagined her all wet, but perfectly in control dealing with whoever she was with.

I tried to imagine her naked. I’d never seen her without clothes, but everything about her suggested that Pete was a very lucky man. There was every suggestion of perfect proportions in all the right places. But Pete was also a very nice man, which suited Kim fine at an emotional level, but his inability to indulge his wife with a bit of not-so-nice rough stuff in bed – well that left something in their marriage wanting.

Four weeks later I was back at Pete’s. I’d spoken to both him and Kim on the phone, but purposely invented excuses not to meet up. At Kim’s behest, I’d also told Pete I didn’t feel like going down the pub, which was why he and I were at their place again.

I also knew, from talking to Kim, that Pete hadn’t said a word about what we’d found to her, just as I thought. Pete seemed in no mood to discuss it with me either, and so we did the usual routine of talking about football and music and moaning about our jobs for the best part of two hours.

But I also had instructions from Kim, and at length I broached the subject.

“Have you spoken to Kim about… you know?”

Pete shook his head. “The time hasn’t been right,” he lied. “Kim’s been busy; I’ve been busy.”

I nodded, saying nothing. I could tell that there was more coming, though it took a while.

“I’ve checked, though. Every time…” Pete’s voice cracked, and I could tell the poor sod was virtually at the end of his tether. “Every time she has a moment to herself, she watches… that stuff.”

“Have you checked to see what she watches?”

“What would be the point? I can see easily enough what it is.”

“Don’t you want to know?”

“But I do know!” Pete blurted. “I’m shit scared that I’m not… That she’ll have an affair sooner or later.”

We sat in silence, me purposely delaying my response. “In my experience, if a woman wants something, you give it to her.”

Pete rounded on me. “What would you know about it? You’re not married.” Then his anger fell away instantly. “I’m sorry, I’m just…”

“It’s a fair point,” I conceded. “But I stand by what I said. If Kim has these fantasies, can’t you just indulge her?”

Pete looked shocked at the suggestion. “How can I?” he blurted. “You saw that video. You saw what they did to that poor woman!” I wanted to say that she’d looked to be enjoying herself, but was pretty sure that wouldn’t get us anywhere. “How could I… to Kim?” Pete continued.

I shrugged. “Maybe it’s not as bad as you think,” I said. “Why don’t you and me take a look, find out for sure?”

Pete wasn’t keen on the idea. It took another drink and a bit of concealed cajoling before he said, “Maybe you’re right. Maybe it isn’t as bad as I think.”

There was only the one computer in the workroom, but two desks, two chairs and a row of shelves. Pete booted up the computer while I dragged the second chair across to the desk with the computer.

But once we’d positioned ourselves, brought up the internet history and clicked on a link at random, it soon turned out worse than Pete had presumably imagined.

It started out sedately enough with a woman showing herself off before telling the camera how horny she was. A cock was offered to her, and she began sucking on it. It didn’t take many minutes, however, before she was surrounded by men, who were determined to leave no hole unfilled. They really laid into her, as one of the man, shouted, “Tell us how much you’re loving it, fucking dirty gangbang whore!” There was no way the woman could tell them anything, not the way her mouth was stretched out; so the men slapped her arse and pulled her hair instead.

Pete was looking a bit shell-shocked. “Why does she…” he began. It wasn’t entirely clear if he was asking something about the woman on screen or about Kim.

“Some like it rough,” I offered cheerfully.

Pete chewed this over as he watched the woman’s head being pulled right the way down a stiff pole, resulting in thick ropes of saliva being forced from her mouth to dribble over her chin.

“But Kim,” Pete resumed at last. “You don’t think she wants…” he gestured at the screen.

“Who can say? Maybe she just likes watching. There’s nothing to say she actually wants it like this.”

“No,” Pete said hopefully.

I waited, as one of the men on screen slapped his cock across the woman’s face. “Are you a fucking cumslut?”

“Though I’m still thinking it might be an idea to indulge…”

“What?” Pete said, turning to me in shock. There was a close up of the woman taking one cock up her arse and another in her cunt as she wailed loudly. Then the camera pulled round to show that big cock being shoved into her mouth again, making her drool. “How could I? How could I do that to Kim?”

I felt sorry for Pete, and exasperated with him at the same time. He was always a bit too eager to swallow socially sanctioned attitudes. “Isn’t it the first law of marriage,” I said. “Always give the lady what she wants?”

I was expecting Pete to come back with that “How would you know?” line, but he was too busy staring open-mouthed at the screen. The clip came to an end with multiple facials. I checked the little clock in the bottom right hand corner. Almost half past nine.

“Might as well check out another,” I said. “Just to see what Kim’s been…”

I was half expecting Pete to say he’d seen enough, but clearly curiosity had got its man. He clicked on the mouse and another video started playing. This one was set in a prison. The woman was supposed to be some kind of counsellor, but it didn’t take long for three of the inmates to have their way with her.

Pete seemed to have no more words left, but that was fine by me. By now I had my own anticipation to deal with.

I didn’t have to wait long. Seven minutes into the clip, there was a voice from the doorway. “So this is how you guys spend your evenings when I’m not here!”

Kim didn’t sound angry or disappointed or betrayed or put out – more amused than anything – but Pete’s hand shot out to click on the mouse, pausing the clip. “We didn’t mean…” he began. “We just clicked on a link by mistake.”

Look, Pete’s a great guy, but how lame was this? Not only was he not prepared to ask his wife about her internet habit, he was prepared to take the blame himself!

Kim moved across to stand between us. I glanced to one side, at the nylon on her legs, the black dress with multi-coloured swirls. “Might as well see what you’ve been watching,” she said, reaching out and clicking on the mouse so that the action continued, the woman bouncing up and down on one cock while wanking two others.

“It was a mistake,” Pete said, still unable to challenge Kim, or to grasp that his wife was manipulating him.

I kept my eyes focused on the screen, but I was intensely interested in how Kim was going to play this. So far her strategy had worked, I’d just always felt that it was a bit weak.

“She looks like she’s having a really good time,” Kim said, obviously indicating the woman on screen.

This was true, always assuming that having your tits manhandled by a convict while two others fucked your cunt and mouth was your idea of a good time. I glanced at Kim, who saw and winked at me. Pete was pretending not to look at the screen while not wanting to look at his wife either.

“So this is what you guys fantasize about doing to a defenceless woman,” Kim went on, even though everyone in the room knew it was her fantasy. Pete still wasn’t able to look at her, but I saw her hand move. She pushed the fabric of her dress up between her thighs. She was touching herself where it counts. I moved my own hand into position, squeezing the bulge in my trousers, just to let her know I was on board. Pete was still staring into space.

As the woman on screen was moved into a position where the three prisoners could avail themselves of a hole each simultaneously, Kim slid down between her husband and the desk. So this was the grand plan, I thought as she unzipped Pete, to just go for it.

In spite of everything, or more likely because of it, Pete was flaccid. But no amount of reservations made him able to withstand the feel of his wife’s lips and tongue as she took him in her mouth. He grew, and shortly Kim was sucking on his full length.

“Erm, perhaps I’d best be leaving,” I said, standing up.

Kim slid her lips up and over. “Perhaps you had,” she said. “Unless you’re prepared to get your cock out.”

Nice one, I thought. I looked at Pete to try and divine if he was OK with this or not, but he had his eyes closed as Kim went back down on him. Well, I decided; if he doesn’t complain, I’m just going to assume he’s alright with it.

So I unzipped and brought out my cock, which was pretty eager by this point. I grabbed hold of it and wanked slowly as I rolled closer to Kim, where she was sat going as deep as she could on her husband. She reached out to take over, tugging on my cock as if she did it for a living. Knowing what I did about her desires, I wanted to push down on her head and tell her to go deeper on Pete, but I wasn’t sure how he’d react.

He did react when Kim moved her mouth away, just wanking him to attend to me with her lips. His eyes opened and he stared as half of my shaft disappeared inside Kim’s mouth. For a moment I thought he was going to protest, but when he didn’t, I placed my hand on the back of Kim’s head, urging her to go deeper.

Her greed manifested as saliva frothing round my cock. I kept on pushing, more and more of my erection disappearing, until Kim’s lips were right up against my trousers. There was no sign of protest from her. I got the feeling she could have taken a much larger cock, though mine was hardly deficient. Pete turned to look away again, but as long as he was quietly acquiescing, I didn’t much care.

Well, that’s not strictly speaking true. He was my best friend after all. Part of me felt sorry for him, but not nearly enough to stop me from delighting in the way his wife began humming and slurping on my rock hard piece of meat. After all, if he’d been more of a man about things, Kim might not have had to go to these lengths.

The clip on the computer came to an end. Kim half turned, coming away from both of us as she hastily called up a new video, which neither she nor we paid any attention to.

Valentina_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Leroy

It just played in the background, an orgiastic soundtrack to our own actions.

When Kim turned back it was to take one of Pete’s hands in her own and one of mine in the other. She stood up, placing our hands against her legs and drawing them up until we understood to slide our hands up her legs ourselves. I loved the feel of that black nylon as I moved my hand under her dress. I’d always found Kim attractive, and maybe I had thought how wonderful it must be to do something like this. Now I was doing it, and more delight was to come when I discovered that she was wearing crotchless tights.

I was slightly ahead of Pete, who jumped visibly when his hand reached his wife’s cunt, only for him to discover that my fingers were already there. He quickly moved his own hand away again, as if afraid of the contact with another man, albeit just fingers.

I didn’t care. I knew that Kim wanted to be done to, so I shoved my fingers inside her, not caring about niceties. As I began wanking my stiff cock with my free hand, Kim breathed, “Oh yes! I’m such a horny bitch tonight.”

“How much have you had to drink?” Pete murmured.

For crying out loud. Kim was hardly roaring drunk. We were all of us a bit buzzed, just enough to loosen up inhibitions, nothing more.

I shoved my fingers harder into Kim, and was rewarded with a, “Aaaaah! I’m so fucking horny!”

Pete looked up at his wife with watery eyes. I don’t know about Kim, but I was getting a bit frustrated with his halfway house between reluctance and acquiescence. “I can tell,” I said. “That’s one nice, juicy twat you’ve got there.”

Kim smiled, staring at my jobbing hand. “And that’s one nice big cock you’ve got there.”

Pete flinched at this exchange. I’m not sure what he was doing under his wife’s dress. I think he was contenting himself with stroking her thigh.

Kim went back down on her haunches, forcing our hands out from under her dress. She turned in my direction, her hands reached out and she unbuckled my belt. I lifted my buttocks from the chair so that she could bring my trousers and underpants down. I grabbed hold of flowing, chestnut hair, wrapping long strands round my fist and bringing her face closer to me.

Her lips parted to admit my cock back into her mouth, and I made sure the whole thing went in. This time there was the hint of a protest from the back of her throat, but her lips closed as I began pumping my cock in her mouth.

Pete just stared, but then he appeared galvanized, or at least unable to sit completely immobile. He got to his feet, unbuckling and pulling off both trousers and underpants. Something in his demeanour had changed. He wanted in on the action, but as he came to stand next to me, it was clear he was still too polite to do anything other than wave his cock hopefully in Kim’s general direction.

Reluctantly I yanked Kim’s head off my cock and thrust it towards her husband’s swollen organ. “Go down on it!” I demanded.

Kim was still gasping from my treatment of her, but she did as she was told. It was painfully obvious that her husband was not going to fuck her mouth the way she wanted, so I got behind her and held her head between my hands, shoving her down on it. “Right the way down!” I urged. “Take every inch of that big, fucking cock!”

I was worried that Pete was going to pull back when he heard the loud gurgle from Kim’s throat, but he appeared too dumfounded to do anything other than stand there. Since he was still unable to treat his wife the way she wanted, it was up to me to continue working her head, shoving her down deep on Pete’s cock, making sure she gasped and spluttered, making sure she slobbered properly on that cock so that saliva slid from the corners of her mouth.

Still, as long as Pete acquiesced in whatever happened, Kim was at least getting something of what she desired. And so was I. I’d always fancied her, just never imagined there was the slightest chance of having her. Not until she’d confided in me that she wanted more in the sack than Pete was able to give her.

When I finally yanked her off Pete’s cock, she coughed and wheezed. There was no chance of her answering, but I asked anyway. “Liked that, did you? Liked having that big fat cock stuffed down your throat?”

Pete was looking a bit shell shocked. Behind us, there were moans from the computer. Kim worked hard to regain her breathing as I pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting the thing fall to her waist before quickly undoing her bra so that her well-rounded tits tumbled free.

“Oh fuck that was good!” Kim gasped, bringing up her hands to cradle her breasts, then rub already stiff nipples into points with agile fingers. She got to her feet, so that the dress tumbled to the floor, leaving only those crotchless tights on her body.

I grabbed hold of her arse and gave a good squeeze as she grabbed hold of her husband’s cock. “Where do you want to stick your cock next?” she breathed. “I want it so bad. Stick it anywhere you like. Give it to me like you mean it!”

This was a bad idea. Pete may be too worked up to refuse anything, but he was still incapable of taking any kind of lead. I slapped Kim’s arse, first with my hand, then with my cock. I knew Kim was trying to get Pete to do what she’d always wanted him to, but for now it was all going to be up to her and me.

I squeezed her arse again, digging my nails into the soft, nylon-covered flesh. “Horny for cock, are you?” I snarled.

“Oh yes!” Kim breathed. “I’m so horny for your big, hard cocks!”

“Where do you want them?” I struck her again with my steely member, for good measure.

“Just fucking stick them in me any way you like,” Kim breathed. “Fucking do me! I’m a bad girl! Treat me bad! Punish me with your big, fucking cocks!”

Pete’s eyes were like saucers. I slapped Kim’s arse again. “Is that all?” I enquired.

“I’m a very dirty girl,” Kim said. “I need it hard. Give me your cocks as hard as you can! Fuck the living daylights out of me!”

That was better. And now Kim finally understood that she was going to have to pull more than her own weight. She moved away from us, to the other desk, bending over it, ruffling the papers that were there. With her feet planted wide apart, we had no trouble seeing the full deliciousness of her folds. She reached back, opening herself up, showing us exactly where she wanted us to stick our fat cocks.

Pete made a hesitant move, but this thing was never going to fly unless there was more decisiveness around. So I took the few steps to Kim, grabbed my cock and steered it to the spot. Hell, I’d wanted her long enough anyway.

I rammed my cock into her tunnel. Kim cried out. “Oh yes! Fuck me! Stretch my dirty cunt! Fuck me hard!”

Far be it from me to deny a woman. I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled on it as I began thrusting. I could sense Pete watching, but was fully focused on his wife as I accelerated with all the smooth efficiency of a well-maintained sports car. Kim’s pussy responded with a flood of liquid, which my cock soon forced out of her, so that it trickled down her thighs. Fuck she was wet, and boy could you hear it.

I yanked on her hair some more, fucking her as hard as I ever had any woman. “Aaaaaooooowwoooohhh!” Kim cried. “You’re a fucking beast! I’m loving it! Use my dirty cunt, you fucking animal!”

By now I could only guess what Pete was making of events. If I’d actually bothered, but I was too intent on fucking his wife, forcing myself to go even faster, slamming into her so that flesh slapping mixed with the swamp that her tunnel had become. I rubbed fingers against the insides of her thighs, making sure they were coated with her own juices before reaching forward, twisting her head round with one hand and holding my fingers up to Kim’s gasping mouth with the other.

“Taste them!” I commanded. “Suck on my fingers! Get a good taste of your dirty fucking cunt!”

Kim complied, sucking and licking on my fingers as well as she could while the right hammering I was giving her forced a long, low growl from her. If I didn’t have an agreement with her to do the very thing she’d always wanted to do, I would have given her my load right there and then. Instead I pulled out and back, making sure to give her arse a hard smack as I did so.

Kim turned round, hoisting herself up on the desk with legs spread wide. I caught a brief first glimpse of neat trim before it was half obscured by the woman’s arm as she plugged herself with two fingers. “Are there no takers for my slimy twat?” she said. And she wasn’t exaggerating. Boy could you hear that slime.

I grabbed my cock, but remained where I was. It was time for Pete to step up and be a man.

Kim leaned back as her husband approached, removing cream-coated fingers from herself. As Pete penetrated her, she cried out, “Oh yes! Now fuck me like an animal! I’m no better than a dirty whore! Treat me like a dirty fucking whore!”

Pete tried, I’m sure he did, but worked his cock nowhere near as hard as he might have. When he leaned forward to try and kiss his wife, she turned her head away. “I’m a dirty, fucking whore! Use my filthy cunt! Fuck me up good and proper!”

I watched Pete’s buttocks as he thrust his cock into Kim. Knowing how badly she wanted her husband to man up, I urged him on myself. “You heard her. Harder. Always do what a woman tells you to. Get stuck up her good and proper.”

Pete did up the pace, but not enough. As he fucked away, Kim yelled, “Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! I’m just a dirty whore! Fuck my filthy cunt!” She had her hand between herself and her husband, rubbing her clit as he fucked her, but still not hard enough for her liking.

Did the silly sod really not get what his wife was doing? That this was her way of telling him how badly she wanted it rough?

“Harder!” I urged. “Fuck that juicy twat as hard as you can!”

But Pete seemed to have reached his psychological limit, if not his physical one. Something had to change.

“Fuck, I could just go another round with that juicy twat,” I said.

This galvanized Kim, who gave her husband a little push. “I want you on the floor on your back,” she said.

I knew what she was up to. If Pete wasn’t going to do the job properly, she could at least get what she’d always wanted. I throbbed with anticipation as Pete meekly did as he was told. Kim came down off the desk, straddled her husband and, holding his dick in place, lowered herself onto him. I went round in front of her, so that she could see me wanking my big cock in readiness. She smiled at me, then pushed down, grinding herself on Pete. “Oh fuck, I want every inch of that deep inside me!” She was looking straight at me.

“Don’t worry,” I snarled. “You’ll get every last inch of my fucking cock alright.”

Kim ground down hard on Pete as she leaned forward. “Then give it to me!” she said. “Give me your fucking cock right now!”

She held her mouth open for me, and I stepped forward, feeling her lips clench the moment I entered her. I grabbed her head and pulled her down my cock. “Mmmmmm,” Kim began to hum as I pulled her right the way down. Then I held still, leaving it up to her to bounce up and down on Pete with every last inch of my cock in her mouth, just as she wanted.

Fuck she was hot! She was salivating all over my cock. “You’re just loving it, aren’t you?” I said. “Two fat cocks inside you?”

“Mmmmhmmmm,” Kim moaned, still working her arse like nobody’s business.

That arse. Well, there was no time like the present. Time for Kim to experience her ultimate fantasy. I wrenched my cock from her mouth and slapped her across the face with it.

“Oooh!” Kim moaned. “More. Give me more!”

“Oh I’ll give you more alright,” I said.

In an instant I was behind her. Kim leaned forward, still moving up and down on Pete as I dredged up all the saliva I could muster. I bent down behind her, pulled her buttocks apart and drooled the stuff all over her anus.

This alerted Pete, who suddenly peered round the side of his wife. “What are you doing?” he said.

“Shut up and suck my tits,” Kim told him, leaning further forward to practically smother him with her magnificent bosom.

That settled it. Slowly I slid a finger into Kim’s back passage. She slowed to a standstill, just sitting there with Pete’s cock in her pussy, but not moving. Nor did he, as he let his wife feed him her nipples.

I let a second finger join the first, moving the two digits back and forth and using them to stretch Kim a bit, preparing her.

“Aaaaaah!” she breathed. “Get your fucking cock in me. Now!”

So much for preparation. I got into position, delighting in the feel as my bulb stretched her sphincter and then slid further into her. Kim moaned. This was unfamiliar territory for her, but she sounded as if she was well keen. I could feel Pete’s cock through the thin membrane. Neither he nor Kim were moving, leaving it up to me to make the running.

“Yes!” Kim breathed. “Yes! Yes!” The eagerness in her voice increased in time with my thrusts, and it quickly became clear that she was well up for it. I fucked her harder and harder, the way her husband should have done it but couldn’t, feeling his cock still burrowed stiff but immobile in her pussy.

I reached out and grabbed hold of her hair, yanking on it, but not enough to make her pull her tits away from Pete’s face. “Like it, do you?”

“Yes! Yes!” Kim screamed. “I love it! I’m a bad, dirty whore! Punish me! Fuck me hard! Fuck my arse! Fuck the shit out of me!”

I assumed she meant the last bit metaphorically, but there seemed no harm in giving her a real going over. I wound her hair round my fist and pulled on it as I rammed my cock into her. “Yes! Yes! Oh yes!” Kim cried.

“Oh you’re loving this, aren’t you? Two cocks inside you,” I panted as I ravaged her back passage with my hard cock. “Take it! Fucking take it! Take my big fat cock up your arse!”

“Give it to me! Give it to me!” Kim wailed.

At the time, I was too preoccupied with the way her tight little hole clenched hold of my cock, too preoccupied with the feel of her husband’s cock In her pussy, too worked up by the way she was being stretched out, to think much. Later I’d start to wonder about Kim. I had a certain amount of experience after all, and for a first-timer in this department, Kim was behaving like a seasoned pro.

My balls were tight. I reckoned I wasn’t far away now, so I pulled out, slapping my cock across Kim’s buttocks instead. Pete was dead still, one of his wife’s nipples in his mouth. Kim tried to twist her head and gave a little whine as I yanked on her hair. “Get your cock back in me!” she breathed. “I need those two cocks!”

“Fuck you’re filthy,” I told her, slapping her across the bum again, before sticking my cock back whence it had come. The brief respite had caused me to cool down a little. Not much, but enough. I shoved my cock to the hilt in her, then thrust some more, as if trying to force myself further inside than the length of me would allow.

“Yes! Yes!” Kim cried. “I’m a filthy whore! I need every inch of those cocks in my holes! Fuck me hard! Give this dirty whore what she needs!”

I yanked on her hair as my frenzied cock had its way with her. A string of obscenity flowed from Kim’s mouth for over a minute as I continued shoving my cock back and forth, back and forth. Then I gave her hair a good hard tug. “We should call a friend. Sounds like you need a third cock for that potty mouth of yours.”

“Yes! Yes!” Kim cried. “Three cocks, filling all my holes! I want it!”

I don’t know if it was the idea of this that tipped him over the edge, or if Pete was ready to blow anyway. With my cock buried deep in his wife’s arse, I could feel him twitch in her pussy. Fuck knows if I couldn’t feel the flood of spunk that hurtled out of him and in to her.

“Fuck!” Kim wailed. “Oh yeah, that’s good!”

“You can have a load up your arse too if you like,” I told her.

Seconds passed while I kept dicking her, working up to the grand ejaculation. Then Kim breathed, “No! Cum on my face! I want you to cum on my face.”

I took my own advice about never denying a woman what she wants. I pulled out, allowing Kim to straighten up, though she remained perched on top of her husband’s slowly softening dick.

Not even bothering to look at Pete, I went round in front of her. Kim stared hungrily at the big cock in front of her face that was ready to blow, now working a hand between her thighs. “Do it!” she urged. “Cum for me! Cum on my fucking face! I want a huge fucking load of spunk on me! Fucking swamp my face!”

“Best close your eyes,” I told her, wanking hard and aiming high. “Things could get messy!”

Kim took my advice. “The messier the better,” she breathed. “It’s what a dirty whore like me craves! Do it! Do it now! Cum all over my face!”

It was clear that she was working up to a climax herself, the way she was fingering her clit. But I was ahead of her. The spunk was boiling in my balls, and in no time it was rushing up through my shaft.

“Here it comes!” I announced. “My spunk. All over your dirty fucking face!”

The first spurt struck an eyelid. Unperturbed, Kim screamed, “Yes! Yes! Cum on me! Cum on my face! Plaster my fucking face with your cum!” She carried on screaming as my spurts struck her forehead, the bridge of her nose, her other eyelid, her cheeks.

And as the white goo slithered down her skin, Kim’s filthy words turned to inarticulate screams. She was rubbing herself frantically, her body shuddering uncontrollably. I just about had time to wipe my cock on her tits before she collapsed on top of Pete. I have no idea where my cum went after that, but I imagine some of it must have gone on Pete. It’s not something we’ve ever discussed.

Anyway, the next day, Kim phoned me on my mobile during lunch hour.

“How are things?” I asked cheerfully.

“I think Pete got the message,” she said. “But there’s a way to go yet.”

“Is there anything else I can do to help?”

There was a pause, then, “The next time you have one of your little sluts over, you might invite Pete. As part of his education, so to speak.”

“I’ll consider it,” I said.

There was another pause, then, “Oh don’t worry, I’ll make sure it’s well worth your while. Just you wait.”

What can I say? Some offers are just too good to resist.

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments