Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ainsely 5

"Ainsely's nervous about her affair becoming public knowledge. Javon pushes anyway."

18
10 Comments 10
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

A few days later, Ainsely drove up to Louisville with Brenda, the other army wife who was in their program for a bachelors degree. She told me this was mostly an information gathering trip for her, but fortunately the education department was expanding and looking for students. Ains had already finished a couple of years worth of credits at a school back in Carolina before we got married so the counselor she met with thought she'd be a good candidate to enroll in their fast track teaching degree program. She had applications and forms to fill out, but when she saw me that night, it was with a squeal of delight that she announced she was going back to college.

I asked her if she'd told Javon yet. She rolled her eyes at me, “Of course. I couldn't keep anything from him if I wanted to. He call to just talk every day. He always wants to get together again. I kinda like being pursued this hard,” she giggled, “even if I can't meet him every day. It's fun talking with him though. We both have so much to talk about and he never stops teasing me and coming on to me. He always makes me feel good.”

“So what does he think about you taking classes?” She admitted that he wasn't that excited about it. She said he's afraid she won't have enough time for him and worse she'd be up there with all these hot young studs after her. She giggled at that and assured him that she he wanted to see him just as much as he wanted to be with her, and that she'd try to make more time for him.

“There is one problem though,” she said. “He wants to date me in the evenings, but I told him I need to be with you when you're home. After all, I am your wife. Not only that, but I'm getting nervous about how we can keep all this private. I mean, I don't want to turn him down, but I don't want this to be the hottest topic in the rumor mill. That could really be a mess, for both of us.”

'Hmmmm,' I thought. 'Maybe my honey needs another little nudge.'

I drove to work the next morning and got there early. Brown came up to me in the parking lot as I was getting out of the car. “I need to go see her again,” he said, direct as usual. “Gimme your keys.” Charming.

I tried to remember what she'd told me she was doing today. I wish I'd paid better attention when she was telling me about her plans for the day. But she talks so much! I reluctantly handed him my keys. 'Why does he have to be so nasty about it,' I wondered. 'I mean, I'm not blocking him in any way!'

“She might be down at Carolyn's,” I said, suddenly remembering something she'd said, but wasn't sure if that was today or tomorrow.

“Don' worry, I'll find her,” he smiled turning on his heel.

“Oh hey, there's not much gas in the car. I was gonna fill it up on the way home. The PX gas station wasn't open this morning.”

“Then give me some money, dude. I ain't your fuckin' servant but I guess I can put some gas in it. When you gonna get a decent car anyway?” I handed him the only Andrew Jackson I had left. So much for lunch today.

I thought of giving her a warning call but he interrupted my thought, “Don't call her.”

“Okay,” I agreed as he turned and walked off. “Have fun,” I said under my breath.

*****

I was going to go a couple doors down to see Carolyn. I wanted to tell her about going to school again and maybe tell her a little about Javon. I knew that's the main thing she'd want to grill me about. I threw on a blouse and skirt, did my makeup, toasted a bagel and drank a glass of orange juice. I was about to go out the door when it opened in front of me. There was my grinning black lover. Javon took me in his arms and kissed me hello.

Surprised, I blurted out, “I was just going down to see Carolyn.” Sometimes I amaze myself at the dumb things I let slip out of my mouth.

He took a step back, raising his hands and said, “Okay, baby. Go see Carolyn if you want to. Do you want me to leave?”

“Hell no, I don't want you to leave,” I laughed, hitting his arm, then kissing him and grabbing for his big dick. I've been dreaming all week about getting nailed again by my big black stud. I was starting to think you forgot about me. Or maybe some other little white girl got her claws into you.” My clothes started falling to the floor as we kissed and his black hands fondled me all over.

He backed me up to the sofa, his fingers working my wet pussy hard. He stopped making out with me just long enough to turn me around, bend me over it, push it in my soaking ready pussy and started fucking me hard, deep and fast. He grabbed my pony tail and pulled back on it, smacking me hard on my big jiggly white ass. “That's it, white girl. Buck for me. I love the way that fat ass jiggles.”

I couldn't keep my hips from rocking back against him. I let myself get into it completely, feeling deliciously used and soon felt my gut explode with a hard orgasm, so hard it sucked the breath out of me. He was roughly pawing one of my breasts pulling me back in this awkward position as I felt him ejaculate into me. It was exquisite agony.

His orgasm finished letting him relax a moment, bent over me, catching his breath. He plopped down on the sofa, pulling me onto his lap playing with my bare breasts and messy pussy as he said he wanted to hear about this school thing. I babbled on telling him all about it as he sucked on my breast, squeezing my pussy lips and toying with my clit. “You're not paying attention,” I announced in mock disgust.

“Sure I am,” he looked up at me. “You said your hot white ass is going to be wiggling all over some college. An' I ain't gonna be watching those blue eyes glisten as you're sucking my dick near as much.” As he said this he was pulling me down between his knees to bring that scene to life.

I smacked his arm. “You're bad,” I teased, as I took his smelly sticky dick head into my mouth, pushing my tongue up into the foreskin, swirling the head as I gave him the hottest little submissive white girl look I could with my big eyes just the way he wanted.

“You're good,” he riposted, pulling my mouth onto his dick deeper, his hand on top of my head. “You got such a nasty skull, girl.” He took his dick out of my mouth just to pull my smiling face into his smelly nuts. “Oh yeah, girl. Get up in there.” My nasty little well-fucked post-orgasmic self gave it all up, licking and sucking on his hairy balls and not caring about anything but making him want me more and more.

In the midst of my lust, I had this totally random thought about what I must look like doing this. I smiled inside at the thought of shocked people watching me do my dirty thing. Odd thought for me. It wasn't that long ago the very notion would have terrified me. He was so loving and patient as he instructed me on how he liked his dick sucked and his balls licked. How gross that had always seemed to me as a little white goody-two-shoes, but how erotically lovely it was doing it for the man who could make me orgasm so quickly and wonderfully.

After he let me bathe his beautiful masculine genitals with my mouth for a while, he pulled me up on the sofa, french kissed me passionately and laid me out and mounted me missionary style, giving me my second luscious fucking of the morning. It always amazes me how quickly he can produce another big load of sperm. He soon pumped the proof of that ability into me.

I fixed him a sandwich and we shared a beer. He let me clean up a little bit, but kept me naked, telling me how beautiful I was and what a hot girl I was. Boy was this guy good for my self-esteem. We flipped on the TV and just lay there naked on the sofa snuggling together, sipping beers and playing with each other and kind of dozing. We talked while we lay there, about me and Jack, about him, about how this had all happened. He told me he wanted a lot more of me. He wanted to fuck me every day and was always thinking about me. I admitted to him that I had a hard time thinking about anything but sex with him, even when I was with Jack. His slow patient talking and listening made me feel so totally desirable and hungry for him some more. He took me upstairs to our bedroom and fucked me again that afternoon before we showered together and started getting dressed.

He knew I had things to do—I'd been going to see Carolyn—but I also knew that 'things' would have to wait if 'my man' wanted me. He said he wanted to go get some gas in the car and get some cigarettes before he took the car back to my husband. “You can come with me,” he told me, sending me into a little mental tailspin. People would see us together.. in public! Panicky feeling. Word would get out.

AliGardenier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliGardenier

Rumors would start (if they weren't already running rampant.) The very thought made me nervous, afraid, but he asked me so gently, a request that seemed so natural and innocent. Reading my mind, he told me, “You know it's going to get out sooner or later. Do you want to spend the rest of your life hiding, pretending you don't know me?” Ashamed that I had been trying to do exactly that, I decided to bite the bullet and go with him.

My clothes were still downstairs on the floor. He looked through my closet picking out a dress he wanted me to wear for him. He told me no bra and only bikini panties. He also picked out a pair of Aigner heels, not too high, but just enough to shape my calves in a way he liked. He wanted me to do something wth my hair, but that was going to take too long, so I just brushed it out and pulled my bangs back over the top of my head, clipping it in place with a silver barrette. He liked it, and picked out a silver necklace that went with my barrette. I felt pretty and feminine, showing a little more skin than usual, but not too much.

*****

Walking out to the car with my black...uh...boyfriend, I felt like everyone on the block was watching me, peering out of their windows and doors. I felt a little shudder when I saw someone down the street stop, stare at me, then go in the house and close the door. Fishing in my purse for my keys I headed to the driver side door, but Javon took me by the wrist leading me over to the passenger side. “I'll drive,” he announced as he opened my door for me. No doubt about the fact that he was squiring me around like he owned me! My independent self wanted to protest, but my pussy thrilled at being handled like this, so I just smiled sweetly.

Javon turned on the radio as he started up the engine. The station was not one Jack listens to, thats for sure. The strong beats of the soul music he was blaring were not familiar, but as we listened, they began to grow on me. The lyrics were a little more suggestive than I was used to, but this seemed to be what Javon liked, so I guessed I'd better get used to them. He pulled into the crowded gas station and handed me a $20 bill telling me to go inside and pay to get the pump turned on.

“Take your time, baby. I wanna watch you walk across the apron and back.” I smiled, took the bill and did my best to walk just the way he wanted. My goodness, the feeling. People may not have been watching my every wiggle, but it sure felt to me like they were. I couldn't wait to get my bottom back on the car seat and sat there blushing as he hung up the hose and got in the car. We drove over to the main post PX where he parked about as far from the entrance as he could.

“So I suppose you want to follow me in so you can laugh at my walk again,” I teased.

“We need to get you some higher heels,” he replied watching me struggle to keep my panties from showing as I got out of the car. “You've got the wiggle down, we just need to work on the geometry. A little taller on your toes and you'll sway like a mare in heat!” I guess that's farm humor.

“But no, Ainsely, I'm not gonna follow you. I want you by my side, my arm around you. I'm gonna show off my white girl, baby.” I swallowed hard. After all I'd agreed. I'd bought into this. There was no talking him out of it. I just hoped no one would see me that I knew.

It was a long walk across the parking lot, especially since I wasn't used to walking in heels, and certainly not with a black man's arm around me. But it was fun. He kept chatting with me about what the people who saw us must be thinking, making me chuckle and keeping me turned on. I actually went from feeling self-conscious to feeling kinda hot. Being on the arm of a cute black guy certainly got me noticed and I was starting to thing that we made a pretty hot couple.

In the snack bar, I glanced around nervously for a moment, but didn't see anyone I knew at first. Javon, however was like the star of the bar. It was still work hours, a way before five, but several black guys were sitting around smoking and joking, some drinking, some eating, but mostly just socializing. As Javon led me toward this one knot of guys sitting around a large circular table, I recognized some of them from my husband's company. I didn't know their names, but that was enough to send me running.

I turned out of Javon's arm saying, “I'll go get the cigarettes,” as I walked toward the counter. He was no doubt unhappy with my quick departure, but seemed to be covering it well, telling them he was just in for some smokes, that he'd catch up with them later. Blushing seemed to be my natural state since being with him. I found myself hoping desperately that none of them had recognized me, or if they had that they didn't think anything was going on, or if they did that they would keep their mouths shut. Kind of silly to wish for any of those in the circumstances.

At the counter, I asked for cigarettes, but didn't know what kind. I asked for a lighter—Javon had lost his—and got this plastic affair with a naked girl in a pinup pose on the side of it. Fortunately Javon came up behind me and told the man, “Salems.” I dug into my purse and paid for them looking up at him with a plaintive, 'can we go now,' kind of look. He took me back out to the car.

We parked a couple blocks away from the company. It was just after five and we both knew my husband wouldn't be ready to be picked up. Javon lit a cigarette, examining the new lighter after he'd done so and telling me I belonged on there.

“Huh?” I said, sincerely not knowing what he was talking about.

“I need to get a lighter like this with you on the side of it. I know a guy up in Louisville,” he grinned. Finally it dawned on me what he meant.

“That's all I need,” I stuck my tongue out at him. “A naked picture of me on every lighter all these recruits are carrying around!”

“Well maybe they don't need it, but I do,” he said, pulling me to him for a kiss. I was such a slave to my hormones, or my emotions, I didn't even complain about that.

Arriving in the company area to pick up my husband, we parked opposite the picnic tables, and just sat there in the car. No one was around at the moment. Unusual. He was trying to get his hand up my skirt, but I was too spooked by the chance of being caught to let him even try, so I just hopped out of the car and went over to sit on one of the picnic tables. He let me sit there a few minutes by myself. Guys were starting to come back up from the motor pool. I was getting looked over more than usual wearing a Javon-selected dress and a pair of heels.

Slowly, deliberately, he got out of our car. He walked over and sat beside me on the picnic table, our legs touching. He slipped his arm around my waist, his hand resting on my hip. I was tearing up. “Please, Javon,” I whispered. “Everyone can see. Everyone will know.” He pulled my hip against his in an overtly familiar gesture that no one could miss.

“Everyone already knows,” he whispered back. “I won't do more than this, at least not out here, unless you want me to. But every one of these guys checking you out knows I'm fucking you.” Tears came without sobs, just slow emotional spills. I wanted this, but I didn't want it. I wanted them to know but I'm terrified of them knowing. I'm just a silly confused girl in a lot of ways. I'm nothing like the strong confident independent woman I like to think I am. I let his arm stay around me until my husband came out. When we saw him, I hopped off the picnic table and went to him. He gave me a peck and we got in the car.

He was about to back out of the parking spot when Javon came to the window on my side. I rolled it down, and without a word, he leaned into the car and kissed me goodbye.

*****

“Well that was cute,” he sneered at me. “Now the whole goddam company knows you're fucking that guy.” My emotions were already raw, way to close to the surface, when he dug into me with that. I know he meant to hurt me, and he does. I can't hold it in. I started sobbing as he lost control. “Now every black on post is going to be after you, and most of them will probably get in your pants, won't they?”

“And just wait 'til you show up on campus with all those hot studs after the snow bunnies!” He paused to catch a breath. “Don't you even care what people think? Do you have any idea how bad this can mess up my career, our life and marriage together?”

I just sobbed all the way home. I couldn't think. And the thoughts that were impinging on my mind weren't nice. 'You made this happen,' I kept thinking. 'You wanted this, you moron, you pervert.' I did what I did. I let it happen. And at times I was embarrassed about it, even ashamed. But not now. I didn't cause this. I won't take the blame.

As soon as we got home, I ran up to the bedroom and locked the door.

 

Published 
Written by skycap_mascot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments