Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Gloryhole

"Billie and Ted's excellent adventure continues"

80
36 Comments 36
23.4k Views 23.4k
8.2k words 8.2k words
We talked about our experience at the gloryhole most of the night, whenever we weren’t making love, and again over breakfast. I couldn’t get over how much I had enjoyed playing with another man’s cock and sucking him until he came in my mouth and all over my breasts. I’d been very hesitant when Ted suggested it, but had found it incredibly exciting. I also couldn’t believe how much Ted had enjoyed watching me do it to a total stranger and how turned on he got.

“You really weren’t bothered by me giving another man a blow job?” I'd asked him that probably a dozen times.

“If it bothered me do you really think I would have been so hard and come all over your breasts when he did, and then licked his cum off you? I don’t remember when I’ve ever been that turned on, or wanted you so much,” he assured me. “What did you think of his note? Do you think you could see yourself wanting to get together with him at the hotel?”

I was amazed he'd asked me that. The guy I’d sucked off had passed Ted a note as we left, suggesting we get together – had even signed it, Greg. Although I had seen the note and felt extremely turned on at the idea of getting together for more, I really didn’t expect Ted to have any interest in it once he had a chance to think about it.

“I guess I am interested, but kind of afraid. How far do we go, and how do we know to stop if either of us is uncomfortable? Would you participate or only watch - and most importantly, will it affect our marriage?”

Ted said, “Babe, it’s all I’ve thought about since yesterday, and I really think it could be a lot of fun. I don’t think it can hurt us because we’re so far from home; it’s not like we’ll be running into Greg at the grocery store or anything. When we leave here, it’s over.”

He paused for a moment, as if unsure whether to go on, then he did. “I saw how wet you were and how horny it made you to suck his big cock, and that made me incredibly horny too. I know you liked how big he was, that it was someone different and new, and that’s okay. Normal, I guess.” He smiled to reassure me. “We could call him and meet for drinks if that would help you to decide.”

“Okay, let’s do that.”

So, Ted called Greg and made arrangements to meet later in a pub between his hotel and ours. Then we spent the rest of the day as typical tourists – drove down to Monterey and went to the aquarium, had lunch on Cannery Row, came back and shopped in the stores along Fisherman’s Wharf and, basically, did everything but talk about what was coming up that evening.

An hour or so before our meeting, we went back to the hotel to freshen up. “How do you suppose I should dress? Tourist, sexy housewife, wanton slut – what do you think is appropriate?” I teased Ted. “I didn’t bring my hooker heels or see-through blouse.”

He laughed, knowing I owned neither. "I guess we should have shopped for some slut-wear at the adult store while we were there. Of course, it would have been wrong to try things on with your boobs all sticky with cum."

I slapped his arm, laughing. "Don't be gross. Besides, you licked it all up."

"Okay, now who's being gross?" He paused, looking thoughtful. "I think sexy but not too slutty is the way to go. You have great tits, might as well show them off a little; he seemed to enjoy coming all over them, might as well let him get an eyeful, right? There are shops in the lobby; we have time to run down and take a quick look around."

“Tell you what,” I said, “I’ll just run down there myself and surprise you.”

I wandered around the lobby until I saw a shop that looked like it might have something I was seeking. I found a very sheer lacy camisole, a low-cut slinky blouse, a sexy skirt and a pair of thigh high stockings. I also found some very sexy heels, although they were by no means ‘hooker heels.’ When the clerk rang up the total I almost passed out. How could one little outfit cost more than I usually spend on clothes in six months? Oh well, it was all for a good purpose, I guess.

When I got back to the room, Ted was anxiously waiting. “Well, what did you find? Let me see.”

I had decided on the elevator ride up to our room that I wasn’t going to show him until I was dressed. “You will just have to wait. I’m going to change right now.”

In the bathroom, I stripped down to my panties and bra. I looked at the camisole and decided it would really look better braless, so off came the bra. I put the camisole on, which barely covered my nipples and felt a little naughty, but I liked the look. I sat down and pulled on the stockings, then stood and looked in the mirror. They were very sexy, but I decided the panties were all wrong. I took them off and stood looking at myself in the mirror in the camisole and stockings.

I’d also bought a couple more things at the tiny drugstore in the lobby, and now I had to make one last decision. I stripped off the camisole, sat on the edge of the big tub near the sink and spent several minutes with my new body-contour razor and crème, shaving my pussy smooth, careful to not get lather or water on my stockings. It was something I’d never done before, and just the idea of doing it was intensely arousing, making my hands shake so badly I was afraid I’d cut myself!

I rubbed a little of the ‘No Bumps’ lotion onto my newly-smooth – and very wet - pussy and then stood in front of the mirror in just my stockings. I felt incredibly sexy, and I could see my nipples starting to harden.

I put on the camisole, blouse and skirt to see how the whole outfit looked. I could clearly see my erect nipples within the blouse, which was cut so low that if I leaned forward at all, I’d be exposed. The skirt flowed nicely and showed off my legs, which my new heels did wonders for. It was time to see Ted’s reaction.

“I’m coming out now, ready or not.”

Ted’s expression when I stepped into the room was priceless. His mouth dropped open and all he said was, “Wow!”

“Do you like it?” I spun around to give him the full effect. The way Ted was staring at me made my nipples harden even more, if that was possible.

“Do we really need to go meet Greg?” Ted asked. “I have another idea about what we could do.”

“We really need to go, and we need to go now,” I answered. We needed to go before my courage wavered. I picked up my little purse and headed out of the room. Ted followed, but looked a little uncomfortable. As the elevator started down, I leaned over and whispered in Ted’s ear, “Oh, by the way, I’m not wearing any panties tonight.”

I heard his sudden intake of breath. “You’re joking!”

I smiled. “Oh, am I?”

“Yes, of course you are. You’ve never done anything like that before; it would be way out of character for you.”

“Well, this trip was supposed to be about new experiences, right?” I was about to invite him to check for himself, but at that moment the elevator, which we’d had to ourselves, stopped and several people filed on. We shuffled aside slightly to make room, and I ended up standing directly in front of Ted at the rear of the elevator. As it started down again, I pressed my bottom against his groin. I could feel the bulge of his hardening cock.

The other people appeared to be a group of friends, headed out to dinner. Beyond a couple of brief nods of greeting they paid no attention to us. I snuck my hand between us and gave Ted's hard cock a quick squeeze, then lifted the back of my skirt and pressed my bare bottom against him. I felt his hand on my ass, exploring, checking to see if I’d told him the truth. When his fingers slipped between my legs and felt my bare, smooth pussy and how wet I was, he groaned. I was unable to suppress a shudder of arousal myself, but I don’t think anyone noticed.

When the elevator arrived in the lobby and the others got off and moved away, we were left standing in front of it, more or less alone. Ted leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You’re unbelievable. Now I’m going to have a tent in my pants all evening.”

I laughed. “It’s a good look for you.”

“Very funny.” He looked at me, his expression unreadable. “You’re really getting into this idea.”

“Yes, I think I really am. That’s a good thing though, right?”

“I don’t know. I hope so. I hope I haven’t just awakened the savage, insatiable beast in you.” He looked a little nervous, frowning slightly. “You shaved your pussy?”

“I sure did.” I winked at him. “Hope you like it… I hope you both like it. Do you think I have one of those in me, an insatiable beast?”

“I don’t know. Do you?”

“Time will tell. Now come on, let’s go meet Greg. A lady should never keep her gentleman waiting.”

He snorted. “A lady, huh?’

“Hey! Watch it, buster.”

We decided to walk to the pub, as it was only a block or so away. It would take longer to get our car from the valet and find a parking space in the crowded wharf area. I was glad I hadn’t bought higher heels; these were okay for the short walk but anything taller might have been a problem.

As we walked, I noticed that some men gave me more than a passing glance. They looked me up and down and smiled as though they liked what they saw. I wasn’t used to that kind of attention. I tended to be fairly quiet and unobtrusive in my “real life.” I wondered if Ted noticed them too, and how he felt about it. He was being unusually quiet during our walk but his next comment answered my unspoken question.

“Well, the men sure seem to like your new outfit – and you,” he said.

“This is starting to bother you, isn’t it?” I was getting seriously worried about this upcoming meeting. Ted didn’t seem as excited about it as he had last night and this morning. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him.

“It feels a little strange. I’m not used to having other men openly ogle my wife when she’s with me. But, you know, it makes me feel kind of proud that they are interested and I know you’re going home with me. Even if you are going home with me after we have sex with another man!”

I looked at him, but he was smiling and looked happy, so I laughed. “I never thought about it quite that way.” Just then we reached the pub. I gave him a kiss and said, “Let’s go talk to Greg.”

We found Greg at a secluded booth in a back corner of the pub. He stood to greet us, shook hands, then I slid into the U-shaped booth between the two men. Greg was tall and handsome, and had beautiful brown eyes and a great smile.

“I wondered if you’d show up or not,” he said. “I’m glad you did. Even if nothing comes of this, it gives us a chance to get acquainted, make a new friend.”

“Some people would say we are fairly well acquainted after our first meeting.” I figured I might as well break the ice. We all knew what this meeting was about. Both men laughed and some of the tension went away.

We ordered drinks and appetizers and began to chat. We discussed where we were from, what we were doing in town, all the things people talk about when they first meet a stranger – and he was still a stranger, even if he had come in my mouth. It turned out that Greg was divorced, so there would be no other woman to consider if we did this. I was glad, because I knew I wouldn’t be able to watch Ted with another woman. I know that’s a double standard, but it would have killed me to see him make love to someone else.

Greg finally asked the big question, “Have you done this kind of thing before?”

We explained how we came to go to the gloryhole and how we felt about it. It turned out he had been to one only a couple of times. The first time he was so nervous he couldn’t get it up, and the second time he only got a hand job and he had a hunch it was a guy on the other side, but he couldn’t see to tell for sure. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that, saying he’d never had any interest in other men, but the end result was good so he figured it didn’t really matter. He said that last night was more like what he’d been hoping for.

I asked him if he had seen Ted’s reaction last night, after he’d come in my mouth and on my boobs.

He said, “Yes, I could see through the peephole. It’s what prompted me to write the note. I figured if he loved you enough to let you give another man a blowjob, and was so aroused by it that he came on you too and licked both of our cum off your beautiful breasts, then maybe the two of you would be interested in going to the next level. You both seem very open-minded.”

As he mentioned my breasts, I noticed he gave them a long, lingering look. It wasn’t the first time he’d looked at them since we arrived. The pub was nicely air conditioned, so I knew the girls were showing themselves off to their best advantage! And knowing a man is looking at your breasts, and probably remembering coming all over them, can’t help but make your nipples so hard they ache to be touched and sucked.

Ted told Greg he'd never done anything like that before, but he had been surprised at how watching me suck on another man’s cock had made him so hard and aroused that he just had to add his load to Greg’s on my breasts, and it only seemed natural to clean up the mess. He added that it had really turned him on too, knowing that he was licking up not only his own cum, but another man’s. “Its a new feeling for me, and I’m not sure exactly what to do with it,” he admitted.

Greg smiled. “I think in the heat of the moment, when we’re really aroused, we often do things we might not if we were thinking a little more rationally. Maybe women are right and we really can only think with one head or the other at a time.” We all laughed, and he continued, “I liked it though; I was very impressed with your sense of adventure and your obvious love for each other. To be honest, I found it very sensual and arousing myself.”

I was starting to like Greg very much, and whatever apprehension I had was fading. He’d put us at ease, and I could see that Ted liked him too, which made it easier. I touched Greg’s hand where it rested on the table. “It was a lot of fun for us. I found it all… very arousing. Extremely. You have a very nice cock.” I felt myself blush as I said that, and hurried on. “We spent most of the night talking about it, whenever we weren’t making love.”

He smiled again. “Wish I’d been there.”

Ted shrugged. “That’s what tonight is all about.”

The waitress brought our drinks, a strawberry Margarita for me and Scotch-rocks for Greg. Ted had ordered a vodka martini, dirty, something he only does when he’s looking to relax and get a little buzz. Usually he’ll just drink a beer, or perhaps a glass of wine with a meal.

When she’d departed we toasted each other, Greg saying, “To new friends,” as we clinked glasses. We drank, and he then turned toward Ted. “May I kiss your wife? I’d like to see if her lips feel as good on mine as they did on… other things.”

Ted seemed taken aback for a moment, but I loved that Greg had asked his permission even as he’d teased him about our gloryhole adventure. Ted nodded, saying, “Sure, I guess so. I mean, after last night…”

Greg leaned over to me and kissed me, tentatively at first, but then he slid his hand across my shoulder and to the back of my neck, under my hair. He pulled me to him and kissed me more deeply, his tongue entering my mouth and dancing with mine. I could taste the smoky peat flavor of his drink and feel my heart pounding. When his other hand lightly touched my thigh and then moved higher, stroking that oh-so-sensitive inner surface and approaching my pussy, the butterflies and bottle rockets in my tummy went wild. I was so glad the table had a cloth on it long enough to cover what was going on.

His fingertips found my smooth pussy and we moaned into each other’s mouth. When his finger gently parted my wet, slippery lips and slid across my hard clit and into my dripping sex I shuddered and broke off the kiss. “God, Greg!”

He smiled and looked into my eyes as he wiggled his fingertip inside of me. “Ohh, Billie, so lovely. I’m so very, very glad you called.”

I heard myself gasp as he lifted his hand away from my pussy. He raised his hand to his lips, his fingers glistening wet with my arousal, and Ted stared as Greg lightly sniffed them before licking and then sucking my juices from his fingertips. “Mmm. Your wife is delicious, my friend. You’re a lucky man.”

Ted looked thunderstruck, his jaw almost dropping open, and I laughed. “It surprised me too, hon. Greg doesn’t waste any time.”

Ted muttered, “No, I guess not.”

Greg laughed. “Sorry if that was too sudden, but we all know why we’re here. And I think we’re all probably feeling the same way about it.”

As if to remove any doubt I might have, he took my hand and moved it to his crotch, where I felt the thick, hard ridge of his erection straining against his slacks. On a whim, I reached over and put my other hand on Ted’s crotch and found him rigidly hard.

I loved the feeling of having a hard, horny cock in each hand, all the more so because I knew that I was the one responsible for their arousal. As I wrapped my fingers around each cock and squeezed, I couldn’t help but notice that Greg was larger than Ted: longer and especially thicker. Much thicker. I felt like my pussy was almost gushing, I was so wet.

“Well, I think we’ve all made up our minds, so why don’t we finish our drinks and appetizers and head out of here before we get arrested,” Ted suggested. “How would you feel about us going to your room?” he asked Greg. We’d discussed ahead of time where we would want to go if we did decide to do it. We felt it would be better in his room because, if we were uncomfortable, we could leave at any time and not have to worry about how to get him out of our room.

“That sounds great to me," said Greg. "The hotel is just down the street, and my room has a king-sized bed, so there should be plenty of room for the three of us.” 

We hurriedly finished our drinks and appetizers, confining our talk to safer topics until we were ready to leave. As we walked to the hotel I had one man on each arm and felt sexy and desirable. While Ted held my hand on the one side, on the other Greg put his arm around me, his hand occasionally venturing down to squeeze or caress my ass. I wondered if anyone thought anything of that, but then remembered that this was San Francisco and realized that we were probably at the bottom end of the outrageous scale.

By the time we got to the lobby, I was wet again, my heart pounding with arousal, and I was really looking forward to what was to come. We'd agreed at the pub that if any of us started to feel uncomfortable about where we were going and what we were doing, we just had to say we needed to stop and we would all quit. No questions, no repercussions.

We took the elevator up to Greg’s room. Once again, Ted pulled my butt to his cock, rubbing himself against me, but this time Greg was facing me and he started massaging my breasts and pressing his hard bulge to my tummy, kissing me. Fortunately no one else got on, so we were able to play all the way to Greg’s floor. We giggled like kids and kept groping each other all the way down the hall to his room. I wondered how many people looked out of their peepholes to see what was going on.

Ted suggested that I might be more comfortable if he and Greg undressed to their underwear before they started taking off my clothes. That sounded great to me – what woman wouldn’t want to watch two handsome men get almost naked, their cocks straining against their boxers with lust for her?

I sat on the end of the bed watching them, enjoying the outline of the two hard cocks against their underwear, and when they were done, rather than let them undress me I kicked off my heels and pulled my skirt up just enough to show the tops of my stockings. Then I slowly rolled each one down my legs and pulled them off. I looked at the men, who’d sat in the two armchairs and were staring at me. Ted was lightly rubbing his cock, probably because he knew what was still hidden – and what wasn’t - under the skirt. There was a dark, wet, quarter-sized stain on the front of his pale blue boxers where he’d leaked pre-cum.

Next, I ran my hands up my sides and around to cup my breasts. I ran my fingers over my nipples, tilted my head back and sighed. My nipples were so hard, and I longed to have someone suck on them, but I wanted to continue the tease show a little longer, so I reached down and pulled my blouse off over my head.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

My nipples were clearly visible through the camisole and I noticed Greg had started rubbing his cock too, the thick, gorgeous length of it jutting out through the open fly of his boxers.

I stood and unzipped my skirt and pushed it down a little. Then I turned my back to Greg, pushed my skirt to the floor and bent over to pick it up. I heard his quick intake of breath and knew I had achieved the desired effect. I stood up and faced him. His eyes went immediately to my smooth pussy and I knew he couldn’t wait to touch me. I stood there in only my camisole, looked at both men, and asked, “Does anyone want to join me on this nice big bed?”

They both jumped immediately to their feet, their erect cocks pointing at me and quivering like divining rods – if they were seeking out moisture, they were on the right track! That thought made me laugh, despite my nervousness. “Well, apparently that was a popular idea.” I looked at Ted, who was staring back at me, his eyes wide. “Sweetie, would it be okay if just Greg and I played for a few minutes? I want you to watch us… it would make me very, very horny, knowing you were watching, all hard and excited.”

He didn’t look very happy about that idea, but to his credit, he agreed. “Well okay, Billie, I guess. If you’re sure that’s what you want.”

“I’m sure. You sit here, pull your chair over close so you can watch. You can play with yourself if you want to, but try not to come. It’s just for a little while, okay?”

He mumbled his agreement as he dragged the chair over. While he was doing that I grabbed the waistband of Greg’s shorts and pulled him closer. As he bent lower and ran his fingers over my breasts, feeling my hard nipples through the silky camisole, I took his hard cock in my hand. It was warm and thick and heavy, pulsing with life, and I began to slowly stroke him, enjoying the feel of his silky skin over the hardness of his shaft.

I wanted to see all of him. I tugged his boxers down, and when they dropped from his knees to his feet he stepped out of them, kicking them aside. I moaned appreciatively as I gazed at his virile, masculine body, his impressive cock jutting proudly and his big testicles suspended heavily beneath, hanging low in their soft sack. He had obviously ‘man-scaped’ carefully, and everything looked very inviting.

I cupped his hefty balls in one hand – barely - and stroked him with the other, my thumb teasing that tiny web of skin where the groove on the underside of the head of his cock met the shaft. Greg purred softly at my touch, a low growling sound, and his cock stiffened and flexed in my hands as I gently massaged his balls, a small droplet of clear fluid gathering at the tip. I bent and took his offering on the tip of my tongue, slowly, so Ted could watch me lick it up, then stared into his eyes as I swallowed.

Ted had the chair positioned by then, his face less than three feet from the action. I continued to fondle our new friend, and when I glanced over at my husband I found him staring at my hands on Greg’s equipment, spellbound, as though hypnotized by the slow, even motion of my hand sliding softly on Greg’s big cock. Ted’s own penis was as rigid as a steel bar as it stood up from his lap, so stiff that it looked almost painful. I’m not sure I’d ever seen him that hard before… unless it was the previous night at the gloryhole.

Greg reached down and lifted my camisole over my head, then I laid back on the bed and Greg slid down to suck on my breasts. I could see Ted lick his lips, watching us. Greg continued to slide down my body, leaving a moist trail down my stomach as he kissed and licked his way to my pussy. I spread my legs as far as they would go, I was so anxious for him to continue kissing his way down! When he reached my pussy and started licking and sucking on it, pushing his talented tongue into me, I was so hot I almost came immediately.

I looked over at Ted, who was slowly stroking his rigid cock as he stared at Greg, busy at my wet pussy, and I reached out and pulled him over to me, saying “Please suck on my breasts, you know I love that.” He immediately took my nearest nipple into his mouth and started sucking and playing with it.

I reached down and rubbed his cock. It was as hard as I had ever felt it, and I couldn’t wait to see him come. “Take your boxers off so I can see you,” I begged him. “I want to see you come.” We were all so very aroused from our sexy discussion and all the touching that I didn’t think it would take long for any of us.

His cock looked so good, so familiar, and I told him I needed to suck on him. He gladly moved around until he was straddling me, his cock in my mouth and his balls hitting me on the chin. As soon as I got his cock in my mouth, I felt my orgasm building. Greg continued to lick and suck on my pussy and suddenly I exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm. Greg immediately moved up on to the bed and lined his cock up with my pussy. Before he pushed into me he hesitated for a second, looked at Ted’s back and said, “Are you sure, Ted?”

Ted looked over his shoulder at Greg’s thick, hard cock just grazing my pussy, poised to enter me, then moaned and said, “If she wants to, go ahead.”

With that, Greg lifted my legs up over his forearms and pushed into me, his big cock stretching me and sliding deep, sending me into another orgasm. This time as I was coming Ted started to come too, triggered by my cries. His cock pulsed and pulsed in a huge orgasm of his own, filling my mouth with his cum until it was running out and down my cheeks and chin. When he slipped out he coated my lips and neck with his last couple of spurts.

Greg was concentrating on driving into me, his cock utterly filling me and pushing me to yet another orgasm. As he pounded into my pussy, I could feel his heavy-hanging balls slapping against my ass. I opened my mouth as I came, letting Ted’s cum run out and over my face.

Ted moved off me, and apparently the sight of my face and neck, covered in his creamy cum, was enough for Greg. He tensed up and pushed all the way into me, and I could feel his balls pressed against my ass and his big cock flexing and pulsing, pumping his cum into me. When he finished and began to soften he slid out of me and rolled over to the side of the bed, and Ted moved down, put his head between my legs, and started licking up Greg’s cum.

It surprised me, but I found it so intensely erotic when he did it that I immediately came again, and more of Greg’s cum pulsed out of me. Ted continued licking it up as fast as he could, his tongue busy in my wet, sensitive folds, and I came again. Greg watched for a minute, then, apparently inspired by Ted’s spirit of adventure, rolled over to me and started kissing me and licking Ted’s cum off my face. I was just quivering, having one orgasm after another. I couldn’t believe I‘d had sex with two men at the same time and they were now licking up each other’s cum. It was like a fantasy come true – a kinky, wet, sensual fantasy I hadn’t even realized that I had.

They continued to lick, kiss and touch me, and my orgasms were fast and so intense, far past anything I had ever experienced before, and I loved it. Before too long I was begging them to stop though, my nerve endings so charged and my body so sensitive that, despite the orgasms, it began to be too much, almost bordering on painful. Plus, I was exhausted!

They both relented, and we all collapsed, gasping for air, trying to catch our breath after our fast, intense sexual session. I lay between them, their cum and saliva all over me and inside of me. I could still taste Ted’s sweet cum in my mouth, and I was wet, disheveled, naked and sweaty… and yet I had never felt so desired or desirable as I did at that moment, knowing I had taken all that the two men had to give and rocked their world even as they’d rocked mine.

God, that had been fun, and I was so glad that Ted had shared his glory hole fantasy with me and that we'd been brave enough to try it out – and that it had led to this.

I was the first to speak. “Wow, that was incredible! I could get used to having two handsome, sexy studs at my disposal.”

Greg laughed tiredly. “You may have to find two new ones; I think you wore these two out.” He lifted his big, wet, semi-flaccid cock from his belly and let it flop back limply, making a heavy, wet meaty sound as it did so. “This boy is going to need some recuperation time, but I’d love to go for round two. That one was over a little faster than I’d hoped.”

Ted laughed awkwardly. “You can say that again. I was a little quick on the trigger there, but I was extremely turned on. I think once I came it was like dominoes falling.”

I moved over and put my head on his shoulder, cupping my hand over his wet, shrunken sex. “We all were more than ready, I think. I came fast too… and then again, and again, and…”

Greg chuckled. “Yeah, you seemed to enjoy that. I hope it was okay for me to come inside of you. We really didn’t discuss that, but I can assure you I’m clean – and I’ve had a vasectomy.”

Ted told him it was okay, and I reassured him that it was fine with me as well. “If it hadn’t been I would have stopped you, told you to pull out. I loved the way it felt when you came in me, the way your cock swelled and pumped, that warm rush.” I wrapped my fingers around his thickness and squeezed gently. I was really beginning to enjoy having a cock for each hand! “You have a very nice cock, Greg; it felt so good inside of me – and I think Ted appreciated the treat we made for him, didn’t you, honey?”

Ted blushed, but admitted that he’d found it intensely erotic. “For some reason I’ve fantasized about that for quite awhile now. It was a first for me… well, second I guess, if you count what we did last night. But yeah, I enjoyed it. Loved it.”

Greg nodded. “Me too, although it’s never been a big fantasy of mine. Spur of the moment thing I guess; you were doing it so it seemed like the right thing.” He leaned up over me and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth again, then went on, “I think what I liked most was how much you enjoyed it, Billie; that sort of made it all okay. More than okay, actually, really good.”

Ted nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, babe, the way you came when we did that, wow! You blew the roof off the place.”

I felt myself blushing, my face and neck burning. “Well, it felt really good.”

They both laughed. Greg said, “Yeah, we could sorta tell.”

It was Ted’s turn to kiss me – I could get used to that ,too, being the centre of attention for both men. He then reassured me. “It was supposed to feel good. I’m just glad you enjoyed it so much.” He looked at each of us. “Hey, anybody but me starving? All we had was those appetizers.”

“Well, actually, you two guys did have a little something more…”

I thought it was cute the way they both blushed and acted embarrassed; they’d obviously enjoyed it, but now here they were acting all self-conscious about lapping up a load of the other’s cum. I half expected them to suddenly start talking about football or car repairs, or hunting bears or something, anything to re-establish their masculine bonafides after swallowing another man’s cum. Guys are so funny!

Greg bailed out by asking if we wanted to get dressed and get dinner, or order room service, or even maybe just a pizza or something. He assured us that the hotel had a good room service menu and fairly fast service, so we settled on that. While we waited I played with both men, enjoying two cocks and four balls, and they touched and teased me, and I eventually settled on giving Greg a blowjob with Ted looking on as our appreciative audience.

Greg got hard surprisingly quickly, and I really enjoyed the feel of his thick cock in my mouth, the head so big and silky smooth, somehow soft and hard at the same time, and fondling and sucking on his huge balls. I also enjoyed having Ted watching me. I think Greg was actually getting very close to coming in my mouth when room service knocked on the door. Both men had huge erections, so it was left to me to slip into one of the nice terry robes the hotel provides and let the guy in while they hid in the bathroom. I cautioned them not to finish each other off while they were in there, then laughed at the way they both turned red.

I was still laughing when I let the guy in with the cart, and I enjoyed the way he looked at me as I signed the check, admiring my cleavage and my legs. It wasn’t until he was leaving that I realized that he could also smell the scent of sex on me and in the room, but I was okay with that too. It made me feel sexy and wanton, and I wanted to eat quickly and get laid some more by my two guys.

When they came out of the bathroom, both had put their boxers back on. “We thought we’d dress for dinner,” Ted laughed, so I kept my bathrobe on and we all sat around the little hotel room table and ate like we hadn’t had anything to eat in days. “Guess we all worked up an appetite,” Ted said.

I agreed that I had, but not entirely for food. I reached over to Greg’s boxer shorts and said, “I’d like to continue what we had started while we were waiting for the food, if you’d like me to.” Before Greg even answered I could feel his cock starting to thicken. Apparently he thought it was a good idea, so once again, everyone took off their minimal clothing.

Ted suggested Greg lay on the bed and I get on hands and knees between his legs, as that way he could get to my pussy while I was otherwise occupied. It sounded good to me so we all got into position. It didn’t take long for Greg to get hard again. I licked and sucked on that beautiful cock and soon it was standing at attention. I couldn’t wait to feel him come in my mouth. Ted started rubbing my pussy with his fingers. I was still very wet from Greg’s cum leaking out of me, so it didn’t take long to make me ready. Ted was already hard from watching me with Greg, so he knelt behind me and put the head of his cock against my pussy, sliding it up and down, bumping my clit and teasing me. Very slowly he started pushing into me. I could feel the heat building in me. I wanted him to hurry up and bury his cock all the way in me.

“Are you trying to torture me?” I gasped, as he continued pushing in so very slowly.

“What’s the matter, sweetie? Are you horny or something?” Ted laughed.

I moaned around Greg’s cock. “Yes, give it to me.”

Ted pushed the rest of the way into me and started sliding in and out, bending over me. I could feel my orgasm building, and at the same time I could feel Greg getting harder. I knew he would be coming soon, too. Greg and Ted reached out at the same time, each grabbing one of my breasts and kneading it and pulling on my nipples, while Ted’s other hand slid around me and between my legs, his fingers quickly finding my hard clit.

That was all it took. I moaned and started coming, bucking back into him as I sucked desperately at Greg’s swollen cock. I was squeezing Greg’s huge balls with one hand, and I moved the other down and grabbed Ted’s, which were swinging back and forth as he fucked me.

I heard him groan as I roughly squeezed his balls, and the sound of his arousal made me come again, which seemed to start the avalanche. My pussy convulsed around Ted’s cock, which caused him to tense and then start coming. He quickly pulled out and spurted his hot cum all over my back and butt, the first long spurt shooting over my shoulder and splattering on Greg’s stomach.

Greg saw Ted’s hard cock pumping and spraying all over us and it was enough to send him over the edge. His hot cum came in powerful spurts, one after another, blasting down my throat and filling my mouth. I swallowed a lot, as much as I could, but couldn’t prevent some from running down my chin. Ted rubbed his cum into my back while Greg gathered some of his own off my chin and neck and massaged it onto my breasts. I licked the streak of pearly white semen off of Greg’s tummy, enjoying the sweet, salty taste of my husband’s cum.

I had come more times than I could remember, and finally I just collapsed and rolled over next to Greg. Ted lay down behind me and reached around to play with my cum-covered breasts, his fingers massaging Greg’s slippery goo into my nipples.

“Well, that was fun,” Greg said, after we’d all caught our breath. “I’ve never seen a woman come as often and as easily as you do. It makes me horny again, just thinking about it.”

Now it was my turn to blush. “I guess when you have two men playing with you, both of their big, beautiful cocks as hard as can be, it makes it easy to just lose yourself and come, and come, and come…”

Ted added, “Yeah, she’s always liked sex and been able to come multiple times, but I think she may have set a new record for herself tonight.”

Greg laughed. “Well, one thing about a highly orgasmic woman like you, Billie; it’s really good for a man’s ego! When the lady is having that much fun it sure makes me feel like I’m doing something right… or in this case, that we were.”

I laughed. “Oh, you were definitely doing something right. I can’t believe I was so hesitant at first, when Ted first brought up this whole thing. It was incredible. I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would.”

Greg looked disappointed. “Are we done, then? I thought maybe we’d hang out for awhile and then go for round three.”

I know Ted, and I was pretty sure it would be quite awhile before he’d be able to get it up again; apparently Greg had no such limitations. I thought about that. The idea of Greg and his big cock giving me a good, long fucking while Ted watched held a certain appeal, and I would have loved to feel him inside of me and have him come in me again. Then I remembered Ted’s fears about awakening that insatiable beast in me and was afraid that anything more might be more than Ted could take.

It had all been so much fun so far, and I knew Ted had loved it as much as I had. I didn’t want to chance ruining that. “No, Greg, I’m sorry. I’m worn out – we both are, and we need to get some rest. We still have a lot of sightseeing to do tomorrow.”

“Oh. Well, okay then. My flight leaves in the morning, so I won’t be around for a repeat performance tomorrow night.”

I smiled at him, slightly disappointed but also somewhat relieved. “That’s too bad. Who knows what other fun things we might have thought of to experiment with?”

“Well, we’ve exchanged names and numbers. If you’re ever in the Chicago area, be sure to give me a call.”

I’d been relieved when he’d mentioned he was from Chicago, that monster city seeming light-years away from our small Oklahoma hometown. Ted answered him. “We’ll do that; same thing if you ever find yourself in Lawton, although I can’t imagine why in the world you would.”

Greg laughed. “Me either, although now I do have a reason to come there. You guys were a lot of fun, Billie, so sexy and beautiful – and horny – and you, dude, you come like a damn fire hose.”

I poked him playfully in the ribs and then grabbed his cock. “You should talk. You almost drowned me, and that was your second time around. I loved it though.”

We were silent for a few moments, then I sighed and sat up since neither of them was making any move to wrap things up. “Come on, Ted, let’s go and let Greg sleep so he can catch his flight in the morning.”

We began to dress while Greg laid there still naked, watching and chatting with us. When we were ready to leave he finally stood up and crossed the room to where we were, his big cock flopping gently back and forth as he walked. He gave me a hug and a kiss, and held out his hand to Ted and they shook hands. I cupped his balls in my hand for a moment, enjoying the weight and feel of them, then bent and gave his cock one last kiss and a quick tonguing.

It gave me butterflies to do that so brazenly, and I was again tempted to stay for one more round, but resisted the urge. We said our goodbyes and left. In the elevator, we were silent, neither of us quite sure what to say. Finally, out on the street as we walked back to our hotel, Ted said, “You really enjoyed that a lot, huh?”

I nodded. “Yes, I really did. Was it what you fantasized about, everything you hoped for?”

He smiled. “Yeah, it really was. I had a lot of fun. Thank you for going along with it.”

I laughed. “My pleasure – and I mean that. Do you think we’ll ever get together with him again?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. Do you want to? You really did seem to enjoy him.”

“He’s a nice guy.”

“And he has a big cock, huh?”

I smiled at him. “That was fun, but that’s your hang-up, not mine. It was fun to play with though, I’ll admit.”

“So you want to see him again?”

I thought about that. “No, I don’t think so. I think we should let this adventure stand on its own and not chance doing anything that might damage us.”

He nodded. “I was hoping you’d say that. So what should we do tomorrow?”

“Well, you’ve raised my expectations about big, stiff, hard things. Why don’t we go see the redwoods?”

Ted laughed as we headed to our hotel. I was pretty sure I could coax one more round from him later. I knew I was going to try...

Published 
Written by brandylady53
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments