Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wedding Slow Dance

"A super cock tease walks back into my life at a wedding reception and the heat begins to rise"

16
8 Comments 8
15.2k Views 15.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Although I promised myself I would not attend, I found myself back at another Davis family wedding reception, with many of the same family members and definitely the same music as the last time. The Davis family is known for beautiful ladies that are willing to play and plenty of free booze. The flirting young ladies and the coy smiles from the MILF’s triggered all of my memories of that last disappointment to flood back into my mind and my heart.

I had worn the same thin white silk shirt that did not hide my hairy chest and a pair of softly pleated black pants that made my hidden treasure rather obvious, especially when dancing close on the dance floor. I did not care how I looked to the men folk gathered. 

I had come to this event, like many times before, for the sole purpose to pick up another nubile bridesmaid, or sexually frustrated housewife, who wanted the pleasure of her first time with a very thick cock. One or the other would suit my needs just fine. I knew they would never stay long but their squeals of pleasure would help and fill the time and space in my lonely suite of rooms at the Hilton.

She startled me as I felt her hand upon my shoulder. I turned to see Sara smile as if our conversation was still ongoing and had not ended badly. I had forgotten my beautiful and married cock tease was also the first cousin of this bride. It had been so long since the last wedding, when I last held her, that I was unsure when she had asked me to dance. Had it been two years?? The ache was immediately back into my heart and in my balls.

"Come on Jimmy, just the 'one slow dance' you had promised me," she cooed.

Torn between a need to say something mean and the desire to hold her close, just one more time, I followed her out onto the crowded dance floor. I was not the only one who noticed she had worn her red come-fuck-me heels and that short, low cut, little black dress that was oh, so inappropriate for a wedding, and yet oh, so appropriate for a wild wedding reception. As she walked in front of me I remembered how I had watched her at the last wedding as she slowly walked down the aisle. Her long blue gown did not hide the sexy sway in her walk. God, she was so beautiful and just radiated sex. I had wanted her so bad.

As she turned to melt back into my arms, it felt just like it was yesterday that I had smelled her perfume, aptly named Poison. That was how it had all started before, except that time it was me urging her to come for ‘just one slow dance’. Pulling her against me, I immediately felt again the welling up of desire ignited by the feel of her firm breasts and those hardened nipples pressing into my hairy chest. As she shook her hair free of the clip she wore, the sexy picture of the bridesmaid from the time before was complete.

My arousal was immediate, driven by the memory of her close before and how she had asked, “Is your cock as big as it feels?”

Within a very short time, her naked and shaved kitty was pressing against my tongue and my lips like a wild animal. The memories kept exploding in my brain and were further accented by the smell of Poison on her neck and her hair as her soft lips softly kissed my ear lobe.

"Mmmm," she breathed warmly, "I've missed you so much."

Any thoughts of asking how she liked being back with her hubby, and his supposedly small dick, were quickly quelled by my burning desire to hold her attention for as long as I could. The lingering question as to why she decided to run away crying from that first time together, hung unspoken between us. She knew she had left me with a swollen cock, bursting from the teasing she had given me over the hours we danced and played together.

She must have known the pain she inflicted when my hard swollen cock, only a few moments inside of her promised pussy, was suddenly thrusting into the cold air as she unexpectedly jumped up out of the bed and ran away. I could still feel the pain she had left deep in my nut sack as I listened to her sobbing while she quickly gathered her dress and left without a word. 

No mean words could pass my lips as every fiber in my body cried out to hold her close once again. My brain was in overdrive trying to find some way for my thick and swollen member to once again be surrounded by her velvet pussy, slick with the hot juices of her own desire and my pre-cum.

"Did you miss me?" she asked, so coyly, while rubbing her flat tummy against my now engorged cock.

"Don't you care who is looking at us?" I asked, my hands now sliding down her sweet firm ass, as I was now fully engaged in playing her little game.

"It is just one dance, so don't get too excited," she teased.

Then sliding her hand between us, I was treated to that same sultry smile as she then lifted up on her toes to kiss me, all the while giving my swollen cock a squeeze.

Giving me a stroke she said, “I have thought about you and your thick cock, every night.”

Bending down to kiss her I lost all awareness of the music that was playing. My universe was centered on catching that sexy little tongue twirling around mine. The fire flowing between us sent memories flooding back into my head and groin of how she had sucked my engorged cock head the first and only night we had slept together.

With a twinkle, she said, "I only came tonight because I wanted to see if you would come and still want me." Kissing me again she added, “This time I’m completely alone.”

She then twirled around to place her backside firmly against my now fully erect shaft. The music had changed to a Latin beat, so to the family members watching, we were just changing our dance to meet the music. But, we both knew we were now fully locked in a mating ritual that could only end when she was sitting once again on top of, and fully impaled by, the cock that had scared her away the first time. 

As she shook her ass like a wanton slut, her silk black dress rode up over her thigh high stockings. It was clear that nothing was going to be hidden from my view as she was bare-ass naked under that silk dress. Standing up she leaned back to kiss me while grinding harder and faster.

Between our tongues darting in their own dance, she breathed into my mouth, "I want you to cum in your pants baby, so you can take your time with me later."

My desire was again at a boil and though she only smiled as kissed me again I heard her words repeating in my head, 'I want you to cum in your pants… take your time with me later.'

Just as I thought I was getting back into control, she hit me with this wild idea of a dry hump, in clear public view, just like some horny teenagers. I grabbed her hips and surrendered to the passion she had ignited within me. I pressed my cock, now straining for release, firmly against her hot ass grinding back against me with the lust and intensity that made her almost fall off her heels. As she stood up, she pulled my hands on top her breasts and leaned back once again to kiss me.

My hands moved urgently down her neck and across her naked flesh and as my palms came into contact with her hard nipples she breathed, "Fuck me," into my open mouth.

I took that opportunity to rub my hand across her chest and slip under the thin straps to fondle her soft breast. She had left her bra with her panties. Hidden by her long hair and the dim light, I found her swollen nipple just under the edge of the lace trim of her dress. Her firm breast was covered in a fine sheen of sweat that ignited a fire in my senses with the release of her perfume.

As the song ended she pulled away, making me groan, knowing we had no excuse to stay out on the dance floor grinding away. As we walked I could feel my pre-cum coating the inside of my shorts and trickle down to my balls. I had been so close and I was sure she would leave me once again in agony.

Then she smiled a wicked, lustful, smile at me and said, "Come on."

Leading us off the dance floor she kept me aroused by placing my hand firmly on her ass and then holding it there with hers on top. I could feel the softness of her ass and the tight cheeks ripple under my fingertips as she walked briskly back to the table.

By the time we crossed the room to a back table, currently unoccupied, I had positive confirmation that she had on neither panties nor a thong. I smiled as I realized that the squish sound I was hearing was from her slick and swollen nether lips rubbing together as we walked. When we sat down she quickly took my hand, placed the palm against the inside of her leg and kissed me deeply. Just as I was getting into sucking her tongue she again pulled away and was half out of her seat.

"Want some cake?" she asked, and before I could answer she darted away.

My mind was occupied with thoughts of how hard her nipples had been with my fingers just barely brushing them. I thought back to our one time together and how hot she became when I licked and teased her swollen clitty while massaging those sensitive nipples. Just as I was pulling up the taste of her from the deep recess of my favorite erotic memories, she was back seated next to me with a plate and a small piece of cake.

"Hey, where is the frosting?" I asked, taking notice that the cake had been scraped clean.

"See for yourself," she replied.

With a playful grin, she turned towards me, spread her legs wide under the table and handed me a spoon.

"I would much rather use my tongue," I teased as I bent forward to kiss her softly.

My hands went under the table cloth and reached for the object of my burning desire. Scraping the spoon up inside her legs I could feel on the back of my hand the soft skin burning with heat as I neared her shaved pussy.

Suddenly, as she once again pressed her tongue deep into my mouth, her body went stiff, jerked twice and then my fingers were surrounded with a wet slick goo that could not be all frosting. Using the spoon and watching the flicker of heat in her eyes, I scraped what I thought would be a good helping of white frosting. As my hand came into view I saw it was coated by her ample juices expelled by her first climax.

“I could not help cumming,” she giggled.

As the spoon began to rise to my lips she unzipped my pants, took my swollen cock into her soft tiny hands, and said, "Eat me now, baby, NOW!"

I could hardly contain myself as our eyes locked and the first taste of her nectar touched my lips.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

That was it. I could contain myself no more. As I slowly licked the spoon with my extended tongue as I wanted to tease her with a promise of pleasure to come. However, her smile and vibrating hand pulling on my cock sent me into a tremendous explosion. Almost blacking out I could feel wave upon wave of my eruption.

Each spasm was answered with her encouragement, "Yes baby, I want you to cum for me."

I could see two ladies across the room watching us pretty intently. Part of me wondered if they knew what we were doing. Another part of me could not care less and hoped they took some pleasure in our heat, so openly exposed if anyone cared to look. My pants were soaked as if I had been holding a leaky bucket, but my cock was still hard. Looking into her eyes I could see her eyelids flutter half closed. A soft squishing sound immediately caught my attention, as did the rhythmic movement of her arm under the table.

"Almost there," she breathed, and I could tell that she was pressing her fingers deep inside of herself.

It teased me, even more, to feel her leg shaking, pressed hard against mine, and spread wide to give herself full access to the sweet object of my lustful desire.

"Damn, damn, kiss me, please!" came out of her throat with an almost urgent plea.

Pulling her close I kissed her deeply, my tongue entwined with hers, as my hand firmly clamped over her fingers. Pressing hard, I urged her three fingers deep inside as my palm massaged her throbbing clit. Nearing her second climax she pulled her fingers away from her pussy to pull my head and l lips firmly against hers. As I plunged two of my fingers deep inside I could feel her climax begin.

Curling my fingers back towards her tummy, her tight tunnel was clutching my fingers as I stroked her g-spot all while stimulating her mons. Looking down I could now see one nipple clearly in view as she squirmed to avoid further contact while at the same time thrusting her hips against my hand, driving my fingers deeper inside. Just to see how far she would go I poked my little finger into her ass so her tunnel was stimulated from both sides.

One of her red shoes came off and made a noticeable noise as it slid out from under our table. I know one of the ladies watching us saw it because she smiled and nodded. The other slid closer to her friend, her hands now under the table. Deep in the throes of her orgasm, Sara could not care and would not care, even if she were aware of them. Instead, her left hand, still gripping my swollen cock, continued to milk my cum as if just the contact alone imparted the full sensation deep into her wanting womb. Pressing my mouth full on hers I continued to enjoy how she sucked on my tongue and rode each wave of her climax.

Reaching around, I placed my hand firmly on her ass, knowing that only this thin silk material, now rising up as I curled my fingers, stood between me and the sweet ass I nightly dreamed about as I stroked myself asleep.

"Where to?" I asked, desperate to hold her and unsure how far she was really willing to commit.

"I ran away before because your thick cock scared me and I thought my husband would know." She replied kissing me deeply.

"Where to?" I repeated, letting her know all was forgiven.

"I'm not scared anymore, I want to be filled up by you, ” Sara said with a purposeful look in her eyes.

Kissing her softly I tapped her hip and ask again, "Where too?."

"Honeymoon suite," she laughed and produced an electronic key she had hidden in her garter.

"Husband?" I asked, fearing she would again run away.

"Too small!" she laughed while playfully rubbing her head on my shoulder.

As we walked out of the reception hall towards the elevators, the two older ladies flashed us a knowing smile, the blond extending her hand with a big thumbs up. Even from a distance, I could tell it was covered in some sort of liquid.

"I think they would have liked to come watch," she laughed, waving back at the girls as they passed out of sight.

"Probably," I said, my hand lightly caressing her bum. "But I really want to concentrate all my attention on you.

She nodded her head in agreement as we continued to walk together.

"Besides," I added, dropping my voice low and making a serious face, "It would just be my luck that you discovered you liked pussy more than my cock."

Turning, she reached up and kissed me deep and hard. She knew what pain she had left me in before. "The only pussy I want to taste is my own, and then only on your fingers, on your swollen cock or on your soft lips."

With that, Sara pushed me back into what was now an open elevator, with glass walls looking down into the foyer. Quickly she swiped the card, allowing us access to the top floor suites. As fast as the door could close she pressed herself firmly against my again swollen member. I could feel her pointed nipples through my thin shirt.

Kissing me even more urgently than before, she whispered between thrusts of her tongue, "There are NO stops along the way baby, so let’s not waste fourteen floors."

Pushing me back against the half glass wall I could barely sense the elevator move as she cupped my now aching balls and then unzipped my still cum-soaked slacks.

"They are so wet baby," she laughed, "Maybe I should blow them dry."

With that, she fell to her knees and blew hot breath through my still wet slacks. Assuming we were hidden from the view below she began to lick my pants and was amazed at how much cum had seeped through. My attention was split between watching the floors rush by, the cold glass against my back and the feel of her hands pulling my purple cock head free. Looking up at me she smiled with the prize now fully exposed and firmly in her hands.

"Damn baby, how the hell am I ever going to get this fat cock into my mouth?"

Then as if to answer her own challenge, I felt the first hot wave of pleasure as she sucked my cock head in between her lips.

The elevator announced 'Nine' then 'Ten.' 

"Mmmmm," she purred as she licked around the head of my cock, her hand stroking my member.

'Eleven' was announced and then an alarm sounded as the elevator stopped.

A little disoriented, I noticed that she had reached up and expertly stopped the elevator.

Sara almost pleaded when she asked, "Are you close baby? Could you cum? I don't want to waste your next explosion, ok?"

I could only look down at my pulsating cock and nod. That's how close I was to covering her face and hair with my now boiling climax. Jumping up, she took a hold of the hand rail and bent down like a hot mare in heat begging to be impaled. Her breasts were easily visible to anyone who cared to look up.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me right now and fill me with your hot sticky cum." She wiggled her ass and then continued, "I wore these red come-fuck-me heels just for you, so you better get behind me because I'm wet, my panties are gone, and I will NOT leave this elevator till you make me cum."

Without a word and ignoring the bell clamoring for attention, I got behind her, yanked her dress up over her shoulders and just leaned forward. Never had I felt a pussy so hot and ready. Slipping my cock head inside I immediately felt the same resistance I knew my thick member would generate.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" Herr voice could be clearly heard by anyone nearby.

She then continued by shouting, "Get that DAMN cock inside of me, NOW!"

Grabbing first her hips and then her hair for leverage, I lifted up on my toes, driving my cock hard up and forward, lifting her out of those beautiful red shoes.

"Oh... My... GOD" she screamed with pleasure as I filled her up inside.

With her rammed stiff, and pressed against the glass, I could thrust hard with each thrust gaining me more depth and lifting her inches higher.

Each plunge into her depths was answered with a louder, "Oh my Gawd, oh my GAWD, Jesus, baby," and each partial withdrawal was met with, "Fuck me, yes fuck me, push that cock back inside of me."

She could not control what was happening to her. Pinned as she was, all she could do was brace herself for my next thrust and clutch at my cock with her pulsating pussy. I could see that she had pulled her dress open so her tiny tits were now free to swing in the air. Her swollen nipples were erect. As they became plastered against the glass and clearly inviting to anyone who looked, that was all I needed to send us both over the edge.

"Hold on," I groaned, and with one last thrust and plunged completely up inside.

My eruption made it hard to stand as I felt my hot semen splashing back from her cervix to cover my cock, and the insides of her legs, in thick hot cum. Her reaction was to begin her own climax while clamping down on my pulsating member in a vice-like grip and milking machine.

Squealing, "I'm cumming, BABY… I'm cumming," she shook her head from side to side to keep from fainting from the blood rushing to her head.

Sara then reached down between us, her hand now between her legs, grabbing my balls and touching her clit, making my climax even stronger. Leaning forward I could feel her orgasm ripple through her pussy as the walls contracted to milk me dry. Impaled upon my thick shaft, her feet were still dangling free, inches out of her shoes. Looking at our reflection in the side wall, she looked lustful, and so penetrated, bound between my swollen and impaling cock and the railing of the elevator.

As I bent my knees, she lowered back down into her shoes. Besides our breathing and the alarm, a noticeable 'plop' was heard as I slipped out from inside of her. Pressing the 'RUN' button she turned to straighten her dress and then pulled me close. My semi-hard member was trapped against her dress, but hidden from view if anyone was waiting for the elevator.

Softly she kissed me, pulled her head and back and said, "I did cum for you, baby, and that promised ‘one slow dance.’"

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments