Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk Into New Adventure

"Our continuing adventure into wife sharing and exhibitionism results in some more fun..."

37
9 Comments 9
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a factual continuation of my series about my experiences, sharing my ex-wife."

 It was not long before I felt my cock harden. I loved the thought of her exposed flesh being glimpsed. 

I'll catch you up. We were out for a summer walk, tipsy after an alcoholic lunch. The warm air and her thin cotton outfit had gotten me a little horny, but clearly not as much as Suzanne was! What had made it even more sexy was we weren't alone. Two guys, I'd say twenty-ish, were riding the trail on their off-road bikes. And one of them had wolf whistled my ex-wife as she was bending over to pick up a flower as they went past previously.

"You wouldn't dare," I laughed. I honestly wasn't sure whether it was a joke or not. She looked at me, quizzically. Then she smiled and pulled the top over her head. Now she was standing in a lace, see-through bra. The sound of the mountain bikers got closer, and within seconds they went past again. And each of them looked over in surprise. 

"Milf," one shouted. 

She laughed and looked at me. "Bloody cheek, I'm not that old. And I'm not even an M." She laughed. 

"That was very daring," I commented on her top. 

"Really? It's just a bra. It's like being in a bikini top. That was nothing," she replied, reaching round and unclasping the straps of the bra. It fell forward and off, exposing her breasts to the sunshine. 

I was pleasantly surprised, but I loved her body and the cheekiness of it. We carried on walking and soon heard the familiar sound of the bikes. 

They came past from behind, but realised she was topless quickly, and slowed down this time to have a look.  My wife just shrugged and carried on walking. In fact, she pushed her chest out proudly and wiggled her breasts.

"Damn, those are nice tits," said one. 

"Best day ever," said the other. 

They cycled off, and we started kissing. I caressed her back and breasts, teasing her erect nipples. 

"I can feel your erection already," she laughed gently. "It turns you on letting people see me naked doesn't it? Well, I also like getting seen, I love that it makes me feel so turned on. So," she added with a wicked smile, "if you agree to licking me to orgasm, I'll strip naked for you now. And if they come back past, I'll let them see it all, as it turns you on." She made her proposal. In honesty, I just liked her being naked outside; being seen was a bonus. 

"Okay... as long as you are sure?“ I asked.

With that, she undid the button on the shorts and stepped out of them, then her briefs followed. We continued to kiss and fondle, my cock growing more rigid at the experience. I slid my hand down over her pubes, and into her pussy. It was wet and warm, and I started to finger her. We continued to tease each other, and I knew she was so close to orgasm. We walked on a little further; the only thing she had on was her summer sandals showing off her very pink toes. I loved her being so exposed. We stopped and kissed again, and this time my fingers found her mound and I started frigging her gently, getting deeper. She squelched slightly.

I gently laid her down in the long grass, and proceeded to lick her labia, spreading them with my tongue. I worked the clitoris, and felt it swell. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and licked deeply. She groaned loudly. My hands caressed up her stomach to her breasts, caressing and tweaking playfully at the nipples. I carried on licking her pussy in earnest, enjoying lapping at her exposed labia, and clit.

It was at that moment we heard the bikes again. To be honest, I thought they'd gone, as it had been a while. I stopped licking, sat up and proceeded to finger her. 

Moments later, at a very slow speed, they came around the bend. Obviously looking for us, as I saw them searching around. We were now about twenty yards off the beaten track, for some privacy, so not obvious. But then they spotted us. Well, me, as I was sat up. They cycled closer. 

"Are you ready to be seen by some college lads?" I asked. 

Seconds later, they were adjacent to us, but couldn't see her immediately in the long wild grasses. 

"Where'd the hottie go?" asked one. 

"Nowhere," she replied. 

They stopped riding and looked down. 

"No way," they exclaimed. There was this thirty-year-old laying naked for them to see, breasts exposed, pubes exposed, with my hand blocking the final view, due in earnest to my fingers still being inserted. 

I felt her pussy tighten as she enjoyed them staring. She gently bit her bottom lip. I could feel her pussy pulsing, so I wiggled my fingers. She gasped a little, so close now. 

"Would you like to come closer to see properly?" I asked. 

The two bikes were on the floor in seconds. The pair of lads quickly came over and stood taking in the view. 

She shuddered again. She was enjoying the sensation. 

"You can come closer if ya wanna," my wife offered. The lads accepted the offer and crouched down either side of her, staring at her body. They were getting a full-on view of her body, staring mainly at her breasts and pubes. Her breasts heaved gently with excitement, her nipples puckering to full erection. 

I continued to finger her pussy, which was quietly squelching. 

I looked at the eager faces, and slowly withdrew my hand, exposing the last hidden piece. There was her pussy. They stared at her and she loved it. She opened her legs wide to let them see. 

"Fuck," said one, "nice."

I reached out and gently opened the labia to expose the flesh.  That was as much as she needed, as she hit orgasm. She groaned in front of them, arching her back. I continued to rub her clit, extending the orgasm. She closed her eyes and just focused on the sensation. She twitched, and her fingers grasped at the grass around her, the orgasm continuing. I felt the sudden warm spray from her crotch as she achieved full flow orgasm and squirted. This continued for a half of a minute, as she experienced a full-on orgasm. As she came down, she opened her eyes, and looked at the watchers. 

"My husband enjoys showing me off to people, so it's your lucky day. I hope you like what you see?" she asked.

"What's not to like?" came the reply. "A beautiful woman butt naked, with a nice bod, in the middle of the woods letting us look. We were happy seeing you in your bra!" 

My wife laughed, a little embarrassed at the compliment.

"Wanna see more?" she asked, a little breathlessly. 

"Hell yeah," came the simple reply. My wife sat up then, stood up. Then turned and bent over so her arse was in plain view. She opened her legs, reached round and spread her cheeks, exposing her anus and pussy. She stood wiggling it gently. The two lads stared. 

"Well, I guess you've seen everything now," she stated. "But would you like to touch?“

One of them slowly reached out a hand to her thigh and touched her softly. She continued slowly swaying, showing it all off, her breasts swinging in time. He then leaned forward and kissed her pussy lips. She groaned softly, and he took this opportunity to start to lick. He licked the labia, and slowly pushed his tongue in. Licking her gently. He moved his tongue up and down her slit, and then worked upwards to her puckered anus and proceeded to lick there too. I looked at her, completely naked, being licked intimately. She started to rub her clit, and he slid two fingers inside her cunt. She was getting closer to orgasm again. The lad sensed this and sat back to enjoy the view of her frigging in front of them. 

"Get as close as you like," she offered to the other, he did so and knelt behind her, getting a fantastic view of her intimate parts. She slid a finger along her pussy from the front, teasing the swollen parts. Then she reached back further and caressed her anus, before sliding her fingers onto her labia and gently parting them, then sliding two fingers inside her pussy. The lads sat mesmerised.

Then she stood, turned, looked over at the bikes, and said, "One of you has a pump. Go get it."

It was in her hands in seconds, and she stood right in front of their kneeling faces. 

"Wank if you want to," she instructed as she as slowly opened her legs and inserted the end of the pump into her wet hole and started wanking herself with it. The lads looked at each other, shrugged, and got their cocks out to wank over the sight. My wife then told one of them to hold the pump in place, and slowly lowered herself up and down on it, whilst tweaking her nipples and pulling her labia wide open. 

After a few minutes of this, she then laid down again, and spread her legs wide. 

"He really likes me spreading my pussy wide for strangers, so have a close look. Touch me, explore me, if you want to." She instructed excitedly.

The lads wasted no time in responding, even before she used her fingers to open her cunt fully. They both reached out and caressed around, then inside her. I was so pleased with what I was watching. My wife continued to open her pussy up, by laying her legs flat to the floor, the knees touching the grass, which in itself opened her pussy wide. But she continued from here by reaching down to her labia and pulling them open forcefully.

I groaned, as the very sight of this made me almost cum. She groaned at the sensation of two young men forcefully fingering her as she exposed herself. It was a mixture of the hard way she held herself open, to the way one of them especially was going to town on her exposed hole. His fingers were speedily frigging the wet swollen cunt.

Suddenly he gasped, as once again my wife started to squirt. The juices squirted all over his hand. 

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," the other guy called out. 

"Quickly, cum on my tits," my wife volunteered. 

"Or pussy," I said suddenly, knowing full well I loved to see that. The lad looked at his mate, signalling him to move, as he knelt forward and placed his throbbing member over her crotch and ejaculated over her pubes and tummy. I smiled. Just as quickly, the other signalled the same issue, and started kneeling forward. I assumed that he came quicker than expected, as the cum shot out over the spread labia in a massive jet, impacting straight into the wide open cunt.

However, it turned out I misread his intentions, as it wasn't an accident as he proceeded to wank off the remainder of his orgasm directly over his target, sending shot after shot of cum into the welcoming hole of her pussy. This lad had either not cum in a while, or had a future in porn!! There was plenty of the hot semen sent from his exposed helmet into the very spread pussy. And it kept coming for those few short seconds. He finished off by wiping the helmet onto her labia and sat back, proud of his aim. I honestly was too, as I watched it slowly disappear inside her open cunt, due to her position. Damn that made me happy. 

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, smiling. 

"Yeah, that was amazing. Never seen anyone actually cum like that before, " replied one of them.

Me neither, I thought. 

"Well, I'm glad you liked it. Now, I am gonna ask you to give us some privacy, as my hubby deserves some me time." Not quite what I expected her to say, but I went with it. She lay there, not moving as they left, saying their thanks. I sat down next to her, wanking myself. 

"Are you not moving then?" I asked. She laughed. 

"Nope, I want to see how long before you panic about all this spunk in my pussy. But then, you're not really worried, as it is massively turning you on, isn't it?" she asked cheekily. 

"I would have happily watched both lots go in there," I retorted. 

"So, is it more of a turn on watching the spunk shoot onto me this way, than watching someone fuck me and cum?" 

"I think it actually is," I replied. 

"So do you not want to watch me fuck anyone else again then?" she asked quizzically. 

"Oh god, not that at all. I love watching you get fucked. I like both. Does that mean you are happy to get fucked again for me at some point?" 

"I'll fuck whoever you want, within reason, provided it's for us and our pleasure. And I mean young or old, coloured, whatever. If it turns you on to see their cock enter my pussy, I'm happy. But I get final say on whether they cum in me, okay?" Her reply was accompanied by a very cheeky smile.

I was shocked. Happy but shocked.

"What has changed?" I asked, "Previously we couldn't talk about fantasies like this, and now, since the woods, you are so open. In more ways than the obvious." I laughed.

"I never told you about my ex," she said, "but he used to make me have sex with his mates. Said he was proud of my body, and we'd get drunk and before I knew it, he would be telling me to fuck whichever buddy he chose. I didn't really have a choice. So I lost respect for myself. But it's different with you. And recent events have made me feel good about myself. And it feels good to be able to turn you on so much."

I was gob smacked. This was all new. 

"Are you sure you want to continue?" I asked, concerned. 

"I have had guys getting turned on by looking at me over the last few months, and not because I was told to. But because it felt right. Different. Exciting. As long as we are good, and we both enjoy it, I want to make you happy. And as an added bonus, let's be honest, I get to experience different cocks in my pussy, fingers exploring me, men kind of worshipping me." She looked like a weight had lifted.

"I spent some years thinking my pussy was just a cunt for him to share out. Now I feel like my pussy is something to be proud of and enjoyed. So, like I said, I'll fuck any cock you want, and let you get turned on watching strangers see me naked, and see my cunt. By the way, you like me calling it that don't you?" She suddenly looked me straight in the eyes. "Since that night with the lorry driver, you wank harder when I say it."

"It's dirty but in a nice way," I replied.

"That was a very interesting experience. He liked having a wide-open cunt too, didn't he? Just like you," she smiled.

"I enjoyed massively watching him enjoy you. And you loved him telling you how to show it off," I answered, wanking at the memory. "Although I've never seen you open it so wide before." 

She laughed a little nervously. 

"Why the laugh?" I asked. 

"Kind of twofold. Firstly, I was just lost in the moment, and the more he demanded to see, the more I wanted to obey," she smiled sweetly. "Secondly, I just remembered sitting in front of my bedroom mirror as a teen seeing how wide open I could get it." 

"It really did turn me on, watching you open it so much. I also bet that was a sight of you as a teen," I wickedly smiled. 

"Open like this," she suddenly asked and stretched her cunt wide open with her legs flat back and fingers pulling the labia. I stared into her pink in the beautiful sunlight. 

"Or like this wide a cunt", she kind of strained, really pulling it hard open. I almost shot my load. She giggled and sat up. 

"Then in that case," she continued, "let's arrange a night out, and see whether we can get some guys to see my cunt. Maybe finger my cunt. Maybe even fuck my cunt. You'd like that huh?" she asked, staring at me wanking very hard.

"Like the night at the industrial estate, letting those three lads see me for the first time, exploring my cunt fully." She smiled with a cheeky glint in her eyes. 

"Before you cheekily fucked each one," I laughed. 

"That wasn't the plan that night. I just wanted to frig off in the car and possibly be seen. But it ended up with me fully exposed and touched by strangers. And I had not even thought about having sex with them. But you dared me," she smiled. "I was just enjoying teasing you by showing off, but I got so turned on, and then the thought of fucking one in front of you, just to see your pleasure was too much. I definitely hadn't then planned on going any further and fucking all three." As she talked, her hand was rubbing her clitoris. 

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

"But then it happened, and each one got to fuck my cunt in front of you. You liked that a lot. Watching their cocks enter me for the first time. And doing it by the road was just out of this world!" she continued.

"You also like them having photos, don't you?" she asked. Her clit was being rubbed a little faster.

"Do you?" I replied. She visibly squirmed as she frigged herself suddenly faster.

"Like I said before, in the moment I get carried away, but it both worries me a little and turns me on a little. Having guys photo my pussy up close is exhilarating. Knowing they have pics later both worries me and turns me on, because I don't know what they do with them."

"Wank hard, more than likely," I laughed.

Her fingers were deep in her pussy, and she groaned. Then she slowly stopped, looked at me, and slid her fingers out. They were covered in cum. She scooped some out, then more. 

"God he came fucking loads," she laughed. "My pussy is seriously full of cum. That makes you happy huh?" She laughed. 

I was wanking furiously, partly at the memory of the conversation, partly at the sight, close to orgasm. 

"It's just so horny to see your pussy leaking cum, knowing it's not mine," I replied. 

"I think one day we need to see how much cum she can handle," she replied, staring at her pussy as she scooped out more spunk. "Just make sure you remind me to take my pill every day. Otherwise one of these sessions will end in trouble. Or maybe that turns you on?" 

"I, erm, I, well, no, I..." I stuttered for a response. 

"You are such a dirty horny fucker, " she laughed, " just for that I'm going to punish you." 

"What do you mean??" I asked. 

"At some point I'm going to fuck someone with absolutely no protection and see how you react." She was laughing. 

"However, I'd really like to make love to you right now," she added. "Let's go over there." She pointed to a wooded area, about fifty yards away. I helped her stand, gather her clothes, and we walked over, her naked. I handed her the blanket, but she dropped it, enjoying the sun beating down on her. 

"Fuck me right here and now," she demanded, as we got to the destination. 

I stepped up to her, pushing my very erect cock against her wet opening, and slid it in. It was so wet. I began pumping away. I caressed her breasts and stared down, watching my cock thrusting in and out. 

"That's it big boy, fuck my pussy hard. I can feel you stretching me. Don't you dare stop. That's it. Fuck my cunt. Oh god", I felt her orgasm, felt her juices squirting out. I loved the sensation of the warm juice as I fucked her. I carried on fucking, thrusting hard, until I suddenly reached my own orgasm, and pushed deep into her cervix and came hard. 

All of a sudden, a dog bounded up beside us, and a voice was calling it very close by. We had heard no warning noise, and I jumped up, quickly throwing the blanket to my wife's body, as there was no time to dress. 

Then, just as suddenly, a man entered the clearing. Middle-aged, Indian looking, as surprised at us as we were at him. 

My ex lay there, breathing short and fast. Nervous. What now? What was going to be his reaction?

He stepped into the open and smiled nervously. Relief flushed across my wife's face. She relaxed a little. I was similarly relieved.

His dog trotted up to the fallen log and looked questioningly at the blanket. It edges were draped at the lower edge just above her knees, covering but hinting at her bareness. 

"I am so sorry. Did I interrupt you?  I'll get my dog and give you your privacy," he said in an odd accent. It was mixed Indian and possibly Australian. I wasn't sure. The dog suddenly pulled at the blanket. 

He called the dog, but it was ignoring him, excitedly playing. He quickly stepped forward to grab the playful pup, but as he did so , it jumped away, taking the blanket up. My wife's arms were still holding on to cover her breasts and modesty, but her lower half was suddenly exposed. He was positioned straight in front of her, bent over to grab the dog's collar, so was in full eyesight of her exposed legs, she had fortunately had time to close her legs and twist slightly sideways, but still obviously naked. 

"I'm so sorry," he started, eyes taking it all in quickly.

"It's okay," she laughed, trying to re-cover herself. The dog was having none of it, thinking she was playing, and it grabbed the blanket and pulled. Not expecting this turn of events, she lost grip and was suddenly exposed, fully naked. The guy shouted something angrily at the dog, my wife reassuring everything was OK, it was her fault. The dog let go of the blanket, and the guy picked it up and handed it back.

"I'm so, so sorry, but very lucky at your beauty," he stated, making the most of looking. My wife noticed, relaxing completely, and started to enjoy the attention. 

"Don't worry about it. And we may as well forget the blanket now," she laughed. "Unless it offends you?"

"No, you are very beautiful, it is me offending you," he replied, still admiring the naked body. She smiled, looked at me, and then smiled at him.

"Would you like to see more?“ Her position hadn't changed, legs still pulled to one side, arm across her chest. He smiled awkwardly. She took that as a yes, and slowly removed her arm, her breasts now fully exposed. She hesitated momentarily, biting her lip as if thinking, then shrugged and slowly rolled over onto her back. There were her pubes; it was kind of enough to see her, but she continued, opening her legs gently and bringing the soles of her feet together.

She lay there, legs open, resting propped up on her elbows, breasts heaving. Pussy exposed. Fully. I loved that she was fully naked and fully exposed. I loved that her cunt was in full view. I loved that she was doing this for us. For me.

"Well, may I enjoy your beauty longer?" he asked. By this we assumed he was asking for permission to look.

"Please do," I replied. 

"Yes, I'd like that," my wife added. Smiling, the guy stood and slowly looked over her exposed flesh. He made the most of the opportunity, and literally stared at every inch of her body, tilting his head as he looked her over. I watched as he studied her face, then neck and shoulders and then chest, studying each breast fully, watching the nipples get erect again (as my wife clearly got turned on at being looked at).

Then down across her tummy, down her right leg to her toes, then back up the left leg and finally staring at her open, wet pussy. The labia were as normal, sticking out, and her clitoris was swollen and protruding. Her slight gape allowed him to look into her pussy a small amount. As he did so a small trickle of spunk leaked out. She watched his stare, knowing where he was looking, and gently opened her pussy with her fingers, very delicately.

He smiled. She opened it fully, pulling the labia wide open, ensuring he could see her intimate pink insides. He smiled wider. She looked at me and grinned. She was showing him her cunt for me. And I loved her showing it spread, so he could see the most private, intimate part.

"That was certainly cheeky," she said, nodding to the dog. He laughed nervously.

"I hope you don't mind me showing you my pussy?“ she smiled sweetly.

"It is very beautiful. Very delicate. I am very pleased to look," he replied. " May I tie my puppy to a branch and look closer?"

She smiled, knowing full well that he wanted to see her pussy up close. She nodded. He quickly tied the puppy's lead to a low branch and commanded him to lay. He turned and stepped close. Then he knelt slowly in front of my wife, looking into her open pussy. Her breathing quickened, this was turning her on. Then she did a slight gasp. She could clearly see a bulge in the guy's crotch. 

"Well, you may as well get it out now," she stated. 

"I would be honoured," he replied and just dropped his trousers. There was his fully erect penis, long and slim. But long. I guessed eight inches. My wife gasped a little again, more to please him. 

"That's long," she smiled, and instinctively moved her hand to her exposed clitoris, and started playing. The guy responded, beginning to wank himself.

"If it pleases you, I would like to cum because of you," he asked in a pleasant way. "May I come closer while I masturbate?" 

"Of course," she smiled, "come as close as you like."

He stepped next to the log and looked all over her as he wanked. She was doing the same, both looking and rubbing. 

"Would you like to touch me?“ she asked. 

"Would I not be offending you?" he queried, looking at me for the first time. 

"No, not at all. I would be pleased to watch you enjoy her body." I replied.  He smiled and reached out a hand to her knee, stroking it slowly. Then he caressed her thigh, but stopped several inches from her swollen labia. 

"Are you happy for me to touch you here?" he asked. 

"You are very respectful, and polite, so I am happy to trust you to explore me," she smiled back. 

With that, he crouched between her legs and slowly rubbed his fingers over her lips, and then labia, so gently, and finally her clitoris. He appeared to tweak it but was massaging it between his fingers in an unusual way. My wife gasped, and said aloud, 

"Oh God, please don't stop doing that." Then she laid her head back down and continued enjoying the sensation. He continued, masterfully massaging her clit in such a way that within a couple of moments she suddenly orgasmed. 

It was a powerful orgasm, and she shuddered and groaned. 

Both pleased with his actions, and turned on by the sight, he stood and started wanking himself. Stepping close, he positioned himself, or more accurately his cock, close to her wet open pussy. 

I watched as he stood between her legs, wanking the tip over her labia, teasing it towards the swollen lips. He was again teasing her with his actions. 

"Fuck me, " she suddenly pleaded. "We both need it inside me."

He smiled and suddenly pushed the helmet in. Then slowly pushed the length in. And in. All the way to the hilt. She gasped. 

"Fuck, that is deep." Suzanne sighed. 

I watched, intrigued at the coloured cock entering my wife's pussy. It was intriguing to see a different coloured cock taking its place in her quim. He ran his hands along her legs, taking hold of her feet, and lifted them to his shoulders. He held her feet here and proceeded to thrust his long length in and out. 

He started to grunt and went to pull out. 

"Please don't," she requested, "please don't be afraid to cum in me." 

He smiled, relaxed, and picked up his pace again. However, he no longer suddenly seemed so close. 

"Are you sure you wish me to cum in you?" he grunted. 

"I really want to feel your hot spunk in me," she replied through slightly gritted teeth. His position was allowing him to be very deep inside her. 

Suddenly he tensed, pulled her tight against his hip and twitched. He shot his load inside her. She smiled, satisfied. 

 As he slid out, the cum dripped onto the floor, and I watched her sit up and lean forward. Then she gently held his balls and kissed the tip of his helmet. His cock twitched, still semi erect.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded vigorously. "Yes, very much so. Wish I could enjoy it again," he laughed.

"Can you go again?" she asked, watching the cock in front of her jiggling in her hand.

"I think so, yes," came his excited response.

"Lay here," she instructed, pointing down beside her. He followed the request, his cock now standing proudly.

I continued to watch as she lowered her pussy over his cock, and the lips swallowed the shaft. Now she started riding him in earnest, edging closer and closer to orgasm. She was rubbing her pussy fast up and down on his cock, getting faster, her wetness very apparent on his glistening cock.

"I am cumming again," he suddenly gasped.

"It's ok, I want it inside me again. Cum deep in my cunt, please," she begged. He relaxed and groaned as he pumped his seed deep inside her. She continued to pump on his cock, and I started to see white cream cover his cock. It was obviously a mix of their juices. As he finished climaxing she slowed her speed, just enjoying the feeling. 

 Suddenly the dog sat up and barked for attention, kind of bringing us back to reality. Suzanne climbed off, and the guy got up and redressed.

"I am so grateful for the opportunity and enjoying such a fantastic body," he said smiling, "but clearly I need to finish walking my dog." He laughed, nodding at the excited animal.

"Thank you for making me cum like that," Suzanne smiled, still laying fully exposed. He smiled a wide smile.

As we watched him walk away, she looked at me. 

"I have one question. Do you think I'm a slut now?“ she asked worriedly. 

"God no," I replied, "Why would I? This is something we are doing together. But if you're not happy, we stop. No pressure."

"Thank you," she replied and kissed my cheek. "I've never fucked an Asian man before." 

"I thought you were going to say some kind of foreign comment," I stated. 

"Oh, I've had foreign guys before", she laughed, "but he was more into the ego about being good in bed, so he made no effort and was shit." She burst out laughing. 

I watched her as she laughed, her breasts wobbling. 

"How does it feel, knowing I'm watching you getting fucked?" I asked. 

"It's kind of weird. Like, thinking, should we be doing this, should this guy be in me, are you gonna get jealous," she finished, looking at me. It was more of a statement than a question.

"I'm not jealous, as long as it's just our thing together." I replied, looking down at her swollen red pussy. It had been very well used in the last couple of hours.

"I told you, this is our special thing. My pussy is for us to enjoy together. But I enjoy you watching me get fucked. It's different and good. But also, a little weird. Knowing a guy that isn't my husband has his cock in me, but that my husband is enjoying watching. I'm glad you are letting me do this though. It's incredibly sexy getting this attention. Getting cocks in me... " she trailed off. "I just enjoy being a naughty girl. Fucking cocks in front of you. Feeling guys push their erections deep in me. I'm bad, aren't I?"

 "I'm really enjoying it, " I answered, "I love that we share this, and absolutely love watching you fuck other cocks."

"Good, because it's very different but very fun. I kind of want to experience different types and sizes. Is that okay?"

"As long as we do it together, definitely. I'm also keen to see a variety. I have just one request. I love seeing them actually cum in you."

"Okay, deal." She giggled, "We find different cocks, you get to show them my body, I get to try every cock, shape and size available, and they get to fuck my cunt, no protection and spunk in me." She laughed a cheeky, dirty laugh. I smiled a massive smile.

"Oh, and one day we see how much spunk I can hold by doing as many cocks as possible in one session! Just once I want to be used lots, fucked by lots and try lots. And filled with cum." Suzanne laughed.

"Sounds fun," I replied, with a big smile.

Published 
Written by logan1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments