Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Morning

"A new friend brings opportunity for new experiences"

16
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The shift of the mattress woke me up as my husband slipped back into bed. I blinked my eyes open and he smiled at me. I smiled back, inhaling the scent of freshly brewed coffee and enjoying the feel of naked skin against my own. I ran one palm gently over the woman sleeping between us. I didn’t want to wake her up yet, just send her dreams in an erotic direction. I held my husband’s gaze as my fingertips grazed lightly over Emma’s nipples, barely touching, the merest brush of flesh on flesh. They slowly hardened and she let out a low sleepy murmur as she shifted restlessly against me. A soft chuckle and the scrape of stubble against my sensitive throat brought my attention to the man lying behind me, as did the prod of his morning hard cock at my back.

“Craving more? I thought we wore you out last night.”

I stretched luxuriously against him, being sure to rub myself over his hardness.

“That was last night; it’s a whole new day.” I smiled wickedly and luxuriated in the bed and the feeling of his hand idly stroking over me as intense flashes of memory and sensation from the previous evening washed over me.

The sweet feel of Emma’s body pressed against mine as I hugged her when she arrived for the weekend and the little thrill as she whispered in my ear.

“I took your suggestion.”

“And did you enjoy it?” I smiled, thinking of my recommendation that she try going through a day with ben-wa balls.

“Yes” she giggled “in fact I wore them for the drive down.”

My pussy grew slick with the memory of arousal. That was the point when I knew we weren’t going to get much of our planned project done this weekend. I shifted my legs feeling Aaron’s thigh ride up between them. He was Emma’s new flame and, as he lived in our area my husband Jim and I had invited him over for dinner.

The two men circled each other verbally, testing each other’s limits in that way men do, trying to figure out who is alpha. Dinner had been amazing and we were all relaxing on the patio, enjoying the deepening evening cool.

“Emma tells me you guys have an open marriage?”

“More or less, we do have some rules and boundaries,” my husband replied. “Why do you ask?”

“I have a hard time believing that you can make something like that work long term. It seems like the potential for problems outweighs the positives. Don’t you worry about your wife with other men?”

Jim laughed softly.

“It goes two ways you know. If she is with another man, I am with another woman. A relationship like this only works if it is fully reciprocal, and there is a lot of trust involved.”

I refilled everyone’s glasses while Aaron mulled that over.

“So what are the rules anyhow?”

“It’s pretty simple actually. Our relationship with each other comes first. We don’t keep secrets, if one of us has a problem with the others play partner we stop. We can flirt all we want, and play to a limited extent without clearing it first with each other. But if my wife wants to fuck another guy she checks with me first. And likewise if I want to enjoy a beautiful woman.” Jim shared a smile with Emma at the last comment.

I was pulled abruptly back into the present as my husband leaned over Emma’s sleeping form and began to rain open mouthed kisses on my breasts. Not to be outdone Aaron began to nibble at the sensitive spot on my neck as he ground slowly against me. I gasped and caught my lip in my teeth, trying to suppress a groan as my nerve endings began to sizzle with pleasure. Abruptly I sat up, broke their hold and scooted off the bed.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

“I don’t want to wake Emma. Besides I need a shower.”

I cut off the men’s disappointed groans as I looked back over my shoulder at them.

“You guys coming? Because I’m going to.”

I smiled as the bed was hastily evacuated and we all piled into the shower in a tangle of limbs. I was sandwiched between the guys in what felt like the hold of an amorous octopus. Hot water rained over us as they kissed and caressed me, vying with each other to make me gasp with pleasure. I turned this way and that between them alternating hot kisses and moaning as they found all my sensitive spots and discovered a few I hadn’t known existed.

Aaron slid two fingers into my pussy and did something absolutely magical while his thumb pressed hard against my aching clit. I arched back hard but was stopped by Jim’s body at my back. I wrapped both my arms around Jim’s neck and he kissed me deeply as Aaron wrapped one of my legs around his hip for better access. I moaned and writhed against him, wanting more. He obliged me, shifting and sliding his cock home deep inside me. He took another step closer and I wrapped both my legs around his waist, riding him and feeling Jim's body at my back. His cock pressing hard against me with each of Aaron’s thrusts, Jim shifted and I felt his cock press against my ass. I groaned in excitement and wriggled a little against Aaron but each thrust pushed me back a little further onto Jim's cock.

I could tell the moment Aaron realized what was happening, he looked at me with widened eyes and paused for a moment. I looked at him and bit my lip, so turned on but afraid he would back out. Just then Jim surged forward and buried himself completely within me.

Oh. My. God.

I threw my head back and moaned. I had never felt so full, so stretched to my limits. I had fantasized about this for years and now that it was finally happening, I couldn’t quite believe it was real. Aaron leaned forward and began to kiss me deeply, matching probing tongue with slow thrusts of his cock. I groaned as Jim found the matching rhythm. One pushed in as the other withdrew, then, surge, the other filled me. Pleasure washed over me like the tide and my orgasm broke over me leaving me shaking and gasping between them. It rolled on and on matching the pace of their thrusts and making me wonder if I would die this way, caught, impaled, drowning in pleasure.

Finally the rhythm changed. First Jim began to tense, his thrusts becoming jerky, shorter and fast. He pulled out and I felt the hot spurts of his cum against the small of my back. I clenched my legs around Aaron and milked his cock with my inner muscles. His face spasmed into a rictus of concentration and he pulled out of me. I slid my feet to the floor and then followed onto my knees as I took his cock in my mouth just in time to catch the first thick burst. I swallowed as he emptied himself into me, then slowly let him slide from my mouth.

I knelt there in the shower letting the water wash over us as both men leaned back against the walls, recovering their breath.  


 

 

Published 
Written by SuccubusDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments