Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night For Queen Carol

"Husband helps wife for her night out and is rewarded..."

26
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

""Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains sexual intimacy between consenting adults.""

This short story is somewhat a continuation of “Michael Learns of Carol’s Desires”.  Over the years, Carol became more open and dominant in her role as a “Hot Wife”.

Carol is five-foot-four inches tall. She weighs around 120 pounds with lovely full 34-C breasts. Carol has the type of breasts that are perky all the time. Carol’s nipples become erect with the slightest stimulation. Carol has dirty-blonde shoulder-length hair with light highlights. Her ass is round and was made for a good pair of jeans.

During our years together, Carol became quite good at telling fantasies. She loved to fantasize about different lovers. She would pick someone she knew at work or the gym and tell me a story while we were intimate.

As for me, I am a strong endurance guy when it comes to sex. Carol describes me as a strong steel-rod guy with the endurance of a jackhammer. As a result, Carol decided she needed to motivate me to cum sooner, hence the storytelling.

This story starts on a Friday afternoon.  I was home by myself catching up on some projects.  I heard the garage door opening and knew Carol was arriving home.  I walked into the kitchen to greet her just as she walked in from the garage.

“Hi”.

“Hi yourself!  Would you please get the wax out and prepare it for a waxing session?  Please!  And while you’re at it, would you get the waxing chair and bring it in here too?  I’m going to freshen up a little.”

With my duties defined, I retrieved the double boiler, filled it with water, and placed it on the stove.  I then went to the spare room and retrieved the waxing chair.  We call it the waxing chair because it’s the only one we use for this purpose, for obvious reasons!

I placed the wax in the double boiler and put it in the lower part of the boiler, then placed it on the stove to soften up.  A few minutes later with the wax ready, Carol walked into the kitchen wearing only her golden silk robe. 

“So, how much do you want me to trim off this afternoon?” I asked.

“All of it!  I want it bare this evening!” Carol replied.

I was taken aback by this statement.  In all the years I’ve waxed her, she has never allowed or requested a total wax job and with that said, I’m not one to argue with such a request.  I slowly and thoroughly waxed her.  All of it!  Once I was finished, I gave Carol a mirror so she could inspect my work.  Carol did her inspection, then smiled at me and nodded her head.  “It’s bald and beautiful!” was her comment.

Carol asked me to join her in the bedroom and assist her in picking an outfit.  She had three laid out on the bed.  The first outfit was a pair of designer jeans with a white blouse and her black heeled boots.  The second outfit was a black spaghetti-strap evening dress.  The final outfit was a red spaghetti-strap evening dress about knee length.  Carol loves to have her nails done in bright red and her lips with a matching tint of red.  So, the choice was easy for me. I selected the red spaghetti-strap evening dress with matching red high heels. 

Carol then proceeded to get ready by applying her makeup, powder, and perfume.  She did her hair last.  Once this was done, we debated what she should wear underneath the dress.  The final decision was that she would wear matching French-cut panties.  Carol slid the panties on and then I helped her with her dress.  She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.  I knelt in front of her and assisted with putting her heels on.    

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

“I have a little present for you,” I stated.

“Really, you didn't have to get me anything.” Was her reply.

“Well, I did, and I hope you like it!”

I walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer to retrieve a small jewelry box.  I presented the box to Carol, and she opened it tentatively. Inside the box was a small gold chain with a hot wife pendant hanging from it.  Carol stared at it for a second and then looked at me and just gasped.  “I can't believe you bought me this!  It's beautiful and I love it!  Help me put it on!”

With the chain and pendant on, Carol walked over to her dressing area to see how she looked in her dressing mirror.  She twirled around a few times and stopped facing me.  “I feel so sexy!  What do you think?”

“I think you're absolutely beautiful and sexy!” was my reply. 

Carol then retrieved her clutch dinner bag and went to the kitchen to transfer a few items into it.   Once she was done, she walked over to me and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. “I love you so much.  Thank you for letting me do this and understanding me! I’ll be home after midnight but before 1:00 AM.”  She turned from me and walked out.   I heard the car engine start and the garage door open.  And with that, she was gone.

Now, it's all about the waiting and that's not any fun.  At first, you keep yourself busy doing a few chores around the house but as the evening wears on, your mind wanders to Carol and what she is doing.   As the evening wears on and it gets later and later without any contact from Carol, you know what she’s doing and that thought begins to eat at you.

Is he being a gentleman?  Is he treating her right?  Is he holding her hand as they walk to dinner?  Is he holding her close when you’re dancing?  Is she responding?  Is she rubbing up against him?  Is she wet for him?  Is she on her knees for him?  Is she sucking his cock?  Is he as hard as me? Is he taking it slow and easy or just pounding the hell out of her?  These thoughts and many more just kept eating at me.

Finally, right after midnight, I received a text from her stating she would be home in twenty minutes.  I was to have the waxing chair ready for her.  Twenty minutes later, Carol walked into the kitchen.   She looked good and HOT!  She sat her purse down and walked over to me.  She placed her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. Again, it was deep and passionate.  “I can’t thank you enough!  It was amazing!  Fucking amazing!” she stated. 

She then walked over to the chair and lifted her dress up over her breast.  No panties.  She had left them for him.  She sat down and opened her legs.  What a sight to see!  Her lips were swollen and purplish red.  As she sat there, she focused on the task at hand.  Then slowly, a white milky substance began to leak out of her pussy.  Eventually, the leak turned into a glob with some of it falling onto the chair seat.  Most of it was sat between her folds.

“Hubby of mine, kneel down and eat Richard’s cum out of my well fucked bald cunt!”

Without hesitation, I complied starting with the glob on the seat.  Then I moved my focus to Carol.  With one long smooth lick, I cleaned her from her anus to her clit.  After that, I feasted on her cum filled cunt until she begged me to stop.

I believe she thanked me enough!

Published 
Written by DMac069
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments