Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Shared With My Wife Part 2

"Discussing the Fantasy Shared with My Wife"

17
6 Comments 6
21.4k Views 21.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
This is a continuation of A Fantasy Shared with My Wife. In this story we discuss the potential of her reliving her night with a man with a big black cock. This leads to some amazing sex between my wife and I.

“So, the thought of me with a big black cock turns you on?” asked my wife with a naughty look on her face

I grinned at her in response, wondering where this was going. “I have thought about how amazing it felt to have my pussy filled up completely like that, and I kind of want to try it again. How would you feel about that? If I wanted to experience a big black cock again just to relive an old memory. Maybe you could come along and watch or maybe even film. That way we could relive the encounter in detail for years to come.”

With a look of intense thought, I replied. “Well, I don’t know sweetie. I mean, the dream was definitely sexy, and recounting the details to you definitely got me hard and excited. But, that is all in fantasy land, and I don’t know how I would feel about you having sex with someone else in real life. You know that I love you more than anything, and the thought of losing you or damaging our relationship scares me. What if you don’t look at me the same afterwards or if I don’t look at you the same?”

Kim reached out and placed her hand against my chest and slowly stroked my chest as she replied. “Honey, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. You know that. I would have never married you if I didn’t see us being together for the rest of our lives. I just saw how turned on you got telling me about your dream, and I could hear how vivid and sexy it was to you in your voice. I thought maybe this is something that you wanted to see and experience with me. I am sorry if I have gone too far.”

I reached down and touched her hand while looking deep into Kim’s eyes. “I didn’t say it was out of the question, I just think that we really need to think about if this is what we want, and set some ground rules.”

“What kind of rules were you thinking of Joe?”

“Well, we will have to make sure that the person we would do this with is clean and doesn’t use drugs. I would also prefer that you use condoms. I really wouldn’t want a little foray outside the bedroom to end in you getting pregnant. That would definitely be hard to hide. Also, we would need to find someone that doesn’t live around here and isn’t in our group of friends. We wouldn’t want this getting around to our friends, and we don’t want to put ourselves in a compromising situation that could lead to black mail.”

“Those seem like really good rules. I definitely wouldn’t want anything to potentially ruin our marriage.”

“On the topic of potentially ruining our marriage, I would like for us to both meet and chose your partner. I don’t want someone that will try to talk down to me or degrade me. I am not into the whole humiliation thing. I know some people like that but it isn’t for me.”

She nodded her agreement then leaned in and kissed me on the lips before replying. “I wouldn’t want to be with someone that makes you uncomfortable or that would talk disparagingly about my loving husband. To even think about doing this lets me know how much you are really willing to do for me, and I wouldn’t want someone ruining that sense of deep connection.”

I rolled out of bed and looked back at her and said, “This is a lot to think about. I am glad that we set some ground rules but we still have a lot to think about before we decide what to do.”

With that said we both got dressed and went about our day, not mentioning the discussion while we thought about it.

Several days later while having a glass of wine and watching tv, I thought it was time to bring the topic up again.

“Kim, I have been thinking about what you proposed”

“And what do you think.” She asked.

“I want us to do it. Every time I think about it, I get ridiculously horny. Images of you with a big black cock in your pussy or you mouth jump into my head. I am sure you have notice how horny I have been lately.”

“Oh, I have noticed. My poor pussy has been so sore every day from the sex we have been having. I kind of suspected that our little talk may have had something to do with it.” She smiled devilishly and leaned over and kissed me while reaching down and stroking my hardening cock.

I moaned as she broke the kiss and leaned down to pull my pants down and take my cock into her mouth. She licked up and down my shaft then looked up into my eyes. “Do you want to see a big black cock sliding into my mouth while you record the whole thing up close? Does the thought of his hands sliding through my hair and down to my large breasts make you horny?”

“Oh God yes,” I replied.

“Mmhm, I am going to take that beautiful cock into my mouth like this,” she said just before she slipped her lips over my cock and took me into her mouth.

She slowly began to glide her mouth up and down my cock as she stroked me. I leaned back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the amazing blowjob while picturing her doing this to a black cock.

Usually I don’t come from blowjobs but this one was getting me there really quickly. I tapped Kim on the shoulder and told her that I was about to cum. She just nodded and continued to suck on y cock. Soon, I felt my cock stiffen even more and the shaft expand as the cum began to move up the shaft from my ball. I unloaded a large amount of cum into her mouth as she swallowed, only letting a few drops slip out onto her lips and chin. When my cock became too sensitive, I pulled Kim up and kissed her deeply tasting my cum on her lips and tongue. She pulled back and smiled at me.

“Wow baby that was amazing,” I panted. “You don’t usually let me cum in your mouth. That was new.”

“I was so horny, and so grateful for your agreeing to let me do this, I just wanted to repay you. You didn’t have to kiss me after you came in my mouth if you didn’t want to you know.”

“I know, but I am not afraid of a little of my own cum, and I wanted you to know that I love you and if you are willing to swallow my cum, I am willing to kiss you afterwards.”

“That was definitely hot,” she said with a little sideways grin turning up the corner of her sexy lips. With that, she looked down at my still hard cock. “You are still hard. You must be really turned on right now.”

“Oh you have no idea. I really want to dive between your legs and devour your sweet wet pussy. After I bring you to an orgasm with my lips and my tongue, I want to slide my cock into your warm love tunnel and have long passionate sweaty sex with you.”

“Um that sounds amazing right now. How about you grab that bottle of wine and we take this up to the bedroom.” With that she got up and wiggled her ass at me as she went up the stairs to the bedroom.

I grabbed the bottle and followed close behind.

Mia_Evanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Evanss

When I entered the bed room, Kim was laid back on the bed wearing nothing but a sexy smile. I sat the bottle of wine down next to the bed and walked out of the room.

“What are you doing?”

I walked back into the room with a towel and a couple ice cubes in a bowl. “Oh, just getting a few of your favorite things.” I smiled at her as I sat down the ice cubes and slid the towel underneath her ass.

Kim laughed while she adjusted herself on the towel. “You are naughty tonight.”

I kissed her then slid down trailing kisses between her breasts, across her stomach, and over her trimmed red bush to her thighs. I planted kisses on both her thighs then leaned forward and began to kiss on her puffy excited outer labia. I love to savor oral sex and not go in directly for her hole or her clit.

Kim started to squirm on the bed as I stroked and kissed around her pussy. “Please lick me. I want your tongue in me and on my clit so bad.”

I looked across her body to her face and grinned wickedly enjoying the begging look on her face. "Hmm maybe I should make you wait longer.”

“Please no.” She sounded like she was going insane.

I spread her lips open with my fingers and ran my tongue from the bottom over her vagina up to her clit. I really do love the taste of my wife’s pussy. I did this for a while, and then spent some time working my tongue deep into her tasting the juices inside her. I moved up to her clit and began sucking and licking it when I could tell from her moans and squirming that it was time. As I was sucking on her hot pussy, I reached over and grabbed an ice cube and began to lightly run it around the outside of her lips. I worked my way in until I was rubbing it around her opening.

“Oh God, please put it inside me. You know how much I love the feeling of the ice inside me when I am this hot.” She was bucking around on the bed at this time as her orgasm was quickly approaching.

I complied with her request and slid the ice into her. I put two fingers inside her and worked the ice back and forth inside her right underneath her g-spot as I continued my menstruations on her clit.

“Yes, eat my pussy baby. You eat me so good. I am so close to coming.”

I could feel her getting closer and closer to a huge mind shattering orgasm. Right before it hit, I slid another ice cube in her as well as a third finger. As her orgasm washed over her body, I crooked my fingers up and applied direct pressure to her g-spot.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, I am cumming so hard. Oh my God. Oooohhhhhh.” After that, her words just turned into unintelligible guttural moans of pleasure.

I sucked her clit through the whole orgasm. As her orgasm began to subside I backed off knowing that her clit becomes too sensitive after a big orgasm. My face was covered in her juices. I could taste her on my lips and smell her on my beard. I love having her all over my face.

“I need your cock in me right now.” The look on her face told me she was in no mood for teasing. Neither was I at the time. My cock was so hard, and I needed to be in her right then.

I slid up Kim’s body and kissed her on the lips while I lined my cock up to plunge into her. I slowly began to ease my cock into her, reveling in the feeling of her warm silky tunnel and the cool water from the ice. The sensations are amazing.

“Joe, you are so fucking thick. I feel like you stretch me open every time you enter me. I love how thick your cock is. Just take it slow though. I still need to adjust to your girth.”

I smiled while looking into her eyes, noticing the rosy color of her cheeks. She is so beautiful. I have no idea how I got so lucky to find such a great wife. I knew that I would do anything to make her happy.

I slowly began to thrust in and out of her while she adjusted to my girth. She really does have the tightest vagina I have ever been in. No matter what we do, it always goes right back to being super tight. As she loosened up, I began to thrust my cock into her more quickly.

“Yeah that is it baby. Fuck me good and hard. Oh yeah, you are hitting all the right places. I am about to cum again.” I leaned down and nuzzled her neck and kissed her ear. I whispered in her ear. “I love you so much. I love being inside you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever been with. I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum hard on my cock.”

I felt her orgasm coming as her muscle clenched up around me. “That is it sweetie, cum on my cock. Uh, I love feeling you cum. Yeah, cum for me.”

With that she let loose and had another orgasm. I continued to thrust into her and took her through that orgasm to the beginning of another orgasm. As her third orgasm of the night approached, She pulled me to her with a husky voice asked me to cum with her.

“Where do you want me to cum?” I asked

“Cum inside me. I want to feel you inside me when I cum.”

As both our orgasms approached, I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it lightly. This put her over the top and her orgasm began to course through her body. The tightening of her around my cock drove me over the edge and I began to unload inside of her. I was pulsing inside of her and she was contracting around me. The orgasm was amazing.

When we had both come down from our sexual high, I rolled over off of Kim panting.

“Joe, that was amazing.” Kim was panting and breathing hard. She reached over and grabbed her glass of wine.

“You are telling me. Wow, just wow.” I laughed through panting breathes. “Could you pass me my glass of wine? I am parched.”

Kim rolled over and looked at me playfully. “Apparently this little fantasy of seeing me with a big black cock really gets us both going. God, there is so much cum inside of me right now. I can’t believe you had that much cum left after what I swallowed earlier.”

“Babe the fantasy is fun, but what really gets me going is the thought of you enjoying yourself. You know that is all I ever want.”

“I am definitely enjoying myself. We don’t need to do anything else to accomplish that. I am just glad that we can talk like this. This connection is what I love.”

“Well, they say good communication is the key to a good relationship. What kind of relationship could we really have if we were afraid to share anything with each other especially something like a sexual interests and kinks.”

“Trust me, I know. I would go crazy if I was afraid of you getting mad at me for my fantasies.” She rolled over and put one leg over mine and placed her head on my chest.

“Luckily it appears that we may share a fantasy and that we are both open minded enough to at least discuss it.” With my arm that she was laying on, I reached around and moved a few strands of hair off of her face.

“Mhmm. I am exhausted after the sex we just had,.” Kim yawned and closed her eyes.

“Me too babe. Sweet dreams.”

Published 
Written by Ciao_Bella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments