Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Budding Hotwife’s Disappointment

"As told by my wife."

43
14 Comments 14
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is our first submission on Lush Stories. This is a true story told from the wife’s perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Since this there have been other experiences which we will write about along with some fantasies."

To start, let me tell you about myself. I am Lisa, I’m 5’11”, twenty-nine years old, with long legs that lead to a wide round ass. I have 38 DD breasts and am a full-figured curvy mom of two. My height makes my weight well distributed but I do have a little belly and some sag to my tits that motherhood is bound to bring to all but the luckiest of us.

At this time, my husband and I had been entertaining the idea of the lifestyle for a few months. We had used it in role-play scenarios in the bedroom and had made a couples' account on a lifestyle website. The account had led to me talking to a few men via message from there and even sharing pictures, some more risqué than others. I had met a gentleman by the name of Sam, who I had clicked with right away.

I had gotten the kids in bed and had cleaned the house up from dinner time. I then went upstairs to take a nice, warm shower. I stood there, letting the water run over my shoulders and down my body, relaxing. I heard my phone go off and reached out, grabbing it off of the counter. It was my husband, Derek, asking how I was and what I was doing. When I told him I was in the shower, he immediately asked me for a picture. I sent him one, doing a little pose so that he could see my breast with its large, deep pink areola and nipple slightly erect, along with the curve of my ass.

I could tell that Derek was having a slow night at work; he responded with the eggplant emoji and then began telling me how sexy it was that my skin was glistening wet and how he wanted to lick each droplet of water off of me while running his hand over my ass and sucking on my tits until they were hard.

Honestly, his texts began to make me tingle as the warm water continued to run over me, and I could feel the heat between my legs begin to heighten. I quickly shaved the slight stubble that had grown from my rapidly moistening mound, rinsed, and jumped out.

I threw on a thin bathrobe that came down just below my ass cheeks and tied in the front, just covering my breasts. I grabbed the lube out of the cabinet and headed towards my bed where I planned to continue my conversation with Derek and get off using my favorite toy.

I grabbed the 6” purple vibrator, with G-spot and clit stimulators out of my drawer and quickly texted a picture of it laying between my legs to Derek. I knew that he could see my freshly shaven pussy and with the way I had my legs spread, my labia were just starting to open and show the wetness texting him had caused. As soon as the picture was delivered, I saw the chat bubbles come up, indicating that Derek was responding.

“Damn, Lisa, I can taste that beautiful pussy just by seeing it.”

Then he kept typing. I was running my finger over my slowly swelling clit while he did.

“I know I’m at work, but you’ve really connected with Sam, maybe you should send him that picture and see what he is doing tonight...”

My finger stopped mid-stroke, still putting pressure on my sensitive clit. Was Derek really suggesting that I invite Sam over while he was at work?

Should I?

Sam was attractive, 6’ tall with short brown hair a sculpted face, and a nice body, not extremely muscular, but fit. He had been a gentleman over the past several weeks that he and I had texted and seemed like a good fit with both myself and Derek. I asked Derek, “Are you serious, babe? We had talked about you being close or at the house for the first meet-up, or me going out somewhere, but I can’t leave with the kids asleep.”

Derek responded, “Absolutely. Plus, it’s very slow at work tonight so if you need me, I can be right there. Just take some pictures and videos if y’all do anything.”

I just sat there for several minutes. Thinking about how wet I was and the fact that I no matter how much I liked my vibrator, it was no substitute for the real thing. Plus, if Sam flaked, I could always go back to the toy.

Finally, I thought to myself, Fuck it, Lisa, just send the text. I told Derek that now was the time to say something if he didn’t mean it; he didn’t think twice and just sent a message saying, “Send it, babe.”

I scrolled to my and Sam’s messages and sent him a quick message asking him what he was doing this evening. He replied quickly, saying, “Nothing much, just watching some TV; what are you up to?”

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I selected the picture and sent it to him with the caption, “I was going to do this myself, but I think the real thing would feel better.”

Sam said that he agreed it would and then continued on to tell me how sexy it was to get a picture of such a beautiful bald pussy and how badly he wanted to taste it. I sent a message back with my address and told him to come taste it then.

Sam had a twenty-five-minute drive, during which time I told him that Derek and I were ready to have him make me a true hotwife and that the only rules for tonight were no anal, and that he had to wear a condom. I was in the process of switching BC. He agreed, commenting that he couldn’t believe that I had invited him over. I decided to leave my loose-fitting robe on and went downstairs to await Sam’s arrival. I could feel myself getting wet thinking about what was about to happen, I was also nervous. The only thing I’d done with another man since marrying Derek was give a blowjob one time and I was so drunk I could barely remember it except for the video Derek had.

I heard a car pull into the driveway and knew that Sam had just arrived.

When he knocked on the door I answered it, and Sam stood there, looking me up and down. He said, “My God, Lisa, you’re even sexier in person.”

I stepped back and said, “Get in here before the neighbors start looking.”

When Sam came through the door and shut it behind him he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to him tightly. Our lips found each others and he kissed me deeply our tongues exploring the other’s mouth. Sam’s hands worked around my ass and squeezed, then he gently spread them. I could feel how wet I was already as my pussy opened just a bit. Sam then grabbed the tie to my robe and pulled it causing it to untie and my breasts to show. He pushed the robe open further brushing my nipples with his fingers, they were already erect and his touch sent shocks through me. He kissed down my neck taking one in his mouth and sucking hard but not hurting. His fingers rolled and gently pinched the other. I let the robe fall to the floor and wrapped my fingers around the back of his head as he sucked my tits, my breathing getting heavier as I got more and more turned on.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

I began to ease back toward the couch pulling Sam's shirt up over his head and dropping it on the floor. I also undid his belt and the button on his jeans, allowing him to step out of them as we crossed the room. I sat back on the couch against the arm, stretching my legs down it. Sam stood over me looking at my nakedness, eyes ravenous. I could see the print of his hard cock inside his underwear. I sat up and reached out, hooking a finger in the elastic waistband band, looking up at him I grinned and said, “It’s only fair that I get to take all of you in the way you are me,” and with that, I tugged them down, freeing his cock. Sam was around 6.5” in length, with a thick mushroom-shaped head and thick shaft. I noticed that his hair was trimmed, and that he had a beautiful, heavy set of balls.

Sam smiled at me as I licked my lips. He then lay down beside me on the couch, kissing me. I could feel the heat radiating from his cock against my soft belly. As he kissed me, Sam began to slide his fingers up my wet pussy between my lips, and feeling me wetness, he slowly but firmly worked them against my clit. He then bit down on the nipple he was busy sucking, causing me to moan loudly with pleasure from the simultaneous attention.

Sam got down on his knees and grabbed me. Spinning me so that I was sitting with my legs open, giving him unfettered access to my pussy. He used two fingers to spread me open, exposing my swollen clit. Then he was licking me deeply, tasting my freshly shaven, wet pussy. He tongued my opening expertly, then ran his tongue up pressing against my clit while beginning to slowly finger me, rubbing my G-spot. I came hard, my thick thighs clamping down on his head, my hands on the back of his head pulling him into my pussy, moaning his name, and telling him how hard I was cumming for him.

As my orgasm subsided, Sam looked up at me smiling. He asked me, “Lisa, are you ready to have this sexy MILF pussy fucked good and hard?” Again, here came the butterflies. I’d kept my watch on, in case Derek had texted me having second thoughts, but he hadn’t said anything other than have fun when I told him that Sam was in the driveway. I nodded and said, “I want to feel that thick cock. Make me cream all over it.”

I was ready to become a real hotwife. Sam wanted to fuck me from behind, so I adjusted a camera that I’d set up in order to show Derek, while Sam put the condom I’d given him on his hard cock. I was excited to feel his thick member entering me. He was thicker than Derek, although not as long. Sam walked up behind me and bent me over the couch. Kissing the back of my neck. I spread my legs in preparation and anticipation of feeling Sam enter me.

It never came. I felt Sam behind me and felt as he slapped his dick against my ass, and then slid the head between my pussy lips spreading them but I could tell that Sam’s cock was no longer hard. I looked over my shoulder at him and could see the defeat in his face. I began talking to him, telling him how a good it was gonna feel to have my wet MILF pussy wrapped around him. Sam stepped back, stroking himself, trying to get hard. I turned around and sat in front of him. He was apologetic, saying that the condom caused him to lose his hard-on.

I licked my lips and asked him if he wanted me to suck his dick until he was ready to try again. Sam nodded yes. I put my hand on his hips, pulling him to me, taking his semi-erect cock into my mouth. I tasted his precum spread along the shaft from putting the condom on. Sam was a little salty but tasted delicious. I continued to suck him, running my tongue up and down and then circling his thick head. While doing this I switched between cupping his heavy balls and stroking his slowly growing cock. As Sam got hard again, he pulled out of my mouth and laid his cock across my face so that I had access to suck his balls one at the time into my mouth, applying gentle pressure. The whole time he was whispering how he was going to fuck me.

I decided to continue slowly sucking Sam’s dick while I opened a new condom. I was going to slip it on and have him enter me right away. I got the condom open and was pulling my lips from around his meaty head when I felt Sam tense up, then without any other warning, he came. Sam shot his huge thick load of warm cum all over my face and in my hair getting some in my eye as well since I was in no way prepared.

I couldn’t help but chuckle even while Sam was profusely apologizing. I told him that it was okay and not to worry but that I had to go to the bathroom to clean up real quick. I went upstairs snapped a quick picture of Sam’s load on my face to send to Derek, and through on an oversized shirt that I had.

When I got back downstairs, Sam was completely dressed and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before walking out of the door to his car. I texted him while he was headed home and told him that he could have stayed a while and we would have tried again, but he told me that the condom caused him to go soft and that he was embarrassed. Although I did everything I could to reassure Sam, he quickly became distant in messages and only remained in contact for about a week after.

After Sam left, I washed my face and then sent Derek the videos that I had gotten of my time with Sam, along with the pictures of his cum on my face. Derek and I laughed about the situation and called it the night I “ALMOST” became a MILF hotwife.

Published 
Written by Funtimes345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments