Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

"When you gotta go, you gotta go."

55
18 Comments 18
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Water gushed all around Tom as he drifted down the river. Warm, wet, velvety walls enclosed his rigid member, and he let his gaze follow the direction of his thrust, past a belly button, then up, up, over an impossibly elongated torso, then further up, even as the water disappeared and he fell... back into wakefulness, staring at the cracked paint on the ceiling of his student bedroom.

The sound of pouring water hadn’t gone away, but once the initial confusion of sleep had passed, he recognised it as the shower in the bathroom next door. Then sand poured into his brain as the half-bottle of vodka he had drunk the night before called in its debt. His groan of self-pity was met by a muffled giggle that snapped his head downwards, a sudden movement he would have instantly regretted were the sight that greeted him not worth the price.

For, instead of the usual tragic spectacle of a wilting and lonely morning glory brought on by the combination of his morning hormone cycle and a full bladder, was the infinitely more beautiful sight of that same morning glory, still very fresh and full of life, emerging from between the pretty lips that had consumed the other half of that bottle of vodka. Although Jessica seemed to have held up better than he had from the sparkle in those big brown eyes laughing at him from their frame of black curls.

“Fuck!” he gasped and flopped his head back onto the pillow.

Jessica released his cock with a pop and let a mouthful of bubbly spit dribble out onto the tip before saying, “Good morning, Tom,” as she stroked his shaft.

Fuck! he thought again. It really happened!

A jumble of images from the previous night ran through his mind’s eye — some kind of drinking game, embarrassing dancing to old Britpop albums after he’d been forced to admit to owning them, a naked run down the street? Really? And then Jessica, always so reserved in class, not so much letting him put his hands under her usual baggy woollen jumper as pushing them up there for him. Then... flesh. Writhing, sweaty flesh.

He looked down at her again. Wow, she even looks beautiful first thing in the morning, with her hair messy, eye-liner smeared, and cheeks flushed from... whatever we did together last night.

With a sudden tightness in his chest, he looked at his bedside table and then breathed out in relief. Torn condom packet. Sure, it looked like he’d failed to tie it up after and missed the bin so would have to unstick that library book from the carpet later, but at least they had used protection.

A gurgle made him look down again, meeting Jessica’s eyes as she stared it him, her cute upturned nose obscured by his pubes, and — Shit! Is that her tongue on my balls? It had to be, as it moved around while the cascade of drool sliding over them was a constant downward movement. He stopped breathing as she slowly brought her head up, the twin hills that were her buttocks pointing up behind her disappearing behind it. Her mouth remaining connected to him only by ropes of saliva, convention said she should look dirty or depraved, but her lightly freckled, heart-shaped face looked so wholesome, whatever act she was engaged in.

“You’re like steel,” she said quietly, tightening her fist as she brought it up his shaft. She stopped just before the end to circle the glans with her thumb whilst ducking down to lick spit from his balls.

“Oh, ooh... yeah... it can... ah... can get like that in the morning. Doesn’t normally last long, I’m afraid.”

“Lasting pretty well so far.” She flicked her tongue over the tip. “I’ve been playing with it since your housemate got in the shower, and watched it for a while before that, jerking and twitching as you slept. Nice dream, I take it?”

“Mmm, yeah, you could say that. Oh ffff—”

 She giggled, releasing him again.

“I could get used to waking up to that kind of lump sticking into my back.”

It took a moment for that to sink in. “Look, Jessica, last night—”

“Shhhh.” She gave the head a hard squeeze and then let it flop to his stomach, only for his muscles to immediately lift it up again. “We can talk later. This is fun. Just roll with it.”

Any thoughts that the last comment was another dig at his love of Oasis were banished by her tongue dragging up his pole, swirling around the end before taking him inside again, her cheeks caving in. She seemed to know exactly how much to do to keep him hovering on the cusp of climax, relaxing her mouth whenever he whimpered or gave a sharp breath, and then going stronger to bring him back whenever his face stopped contorting with the effort of not cumming. Every now and then, she would moan on his dick. He thought it was just from her love of sucking cock, until she knelt up and he saw the middle and ring finger of one hand buried in the neat bush of hair between her legs.

“It’s so nice to wake up next to someone as horny as I am in the morning,” she said, releasing him and scooting up the bed to straddle his crotch.

“Um, I’m out of condom’s, sorry.”

“Oh,” she continued lowering herself, slit kissing the base of his shaft while she sucked the fingers she’d just withdrawn from herself clean. “Then we’ll have to find somewhere else for you to cum, won’t we?”

She rocked forward, sliding her slick lips along the centre ridge of his cock, pubic curls brushing the sides, and the hood of her clit grazing his skin on its way towards his tip. Bringing his hands to her waist, he reassured himself that the memory of her soft flesh was real.  There was something about the way the flesh of her belly curved out ever so subtly that he found sexy, wanting to spin her around and hug her from behind so he could feel that softness and squash the globes of her buttocks into his thighs. Leaning forwards enough to allow him to cup her breasts, she hummed as he squeezed in a way that was almost enough to push him over the edge. Her arm pressed against his toned belly, making him wince, partly from pleasure, and partly from the slight pain her weight on his bladder was causing.

Next door, the shower stopped and he instinctively looked at the wall.

“Um, I might need to go to the toilet soon, once Rohit is out.”

“You can wait, “ she said. “This feels too good to stop.” She ground up the shaft again and Tom swore.

“No, really, I’m going to cum too fast if I don’t empty my bladder. We can continue after.”

Her eyes narrowed, and she paused her grinding while she considered, though did not lift her weight.

“OK,” she said, dismounting as soon as they heard the door open. “Come on.” She tugged playfully at his dick until he got off the bed. “We can fuck in the shower.”

“What? Wait, we need to put clothes on, Rohit won’t—”

Too late. She had already opened the door and stepped onto the landing, towing him along with her.

“Hi!” she said brightly to the stunned Rohit, who, as always, was still adjusting his hair after opening the door so the mirror could de-mist a little.

“Er, hello,” he said, unapologetically looking her up and down — mostly down — and then at his currently beetroot-red housemate, raising an eyebrow. “You guys need the bathroom?”

“Only if you’ve finished.” She cocked her head, smiling sweetly as if she wasn’t stark naked and stroking his housemate’s dick in plain view.

“Um, you know what? I’m done. All yours.”

Grabbing his belongings, he squeezed past, making no effort to conceal the fact that he was checking out Jessica’s behind, and giving Tom a playful swat on his arse.

“Some might say you’re being led by your dick, Tom,” he sniggered as the latter was led into the bathroom. He was still staring at them when Jessica gave him a little wave, shut the door, slid the bolt and turned to her companion.

“I think he might have guessed we slept together,” she said, only now letting her cheeks turn red. “Oh well, at least it means we don’t need to try and keep quiet in here.” She stepped forward, sandwiching his member between them, and mashed her lips to his. “Come on, let’s get in the bath.”

“The bath?”

“Easier to clean up.” She steered him around by his joystick.

Being a typical Victorian-built terraced student sharehouse, the bathroom was cramped, squeezing in a sink, a toilet, and a bath too short for anyone in the house to lie down in, with a slightly mouldy plastic shower curtain the only thing to stop the poor excuse for a showerhead from soaking the whole room. Jessica was immune to these defects, given she had been living in similar accommodation the past two years as well, and squatted down at the end with the tiled wall behind her, opposite the taps. Still blushing but unable to stop grinning, she gazed up at him and finally let go of his member to flick her hair over her shoulders, running both hands over her breasts and then sending one down to circle her clit, giggling as his dick twitched all by itself right in front of her face.

“I think it wants me to kiss it again. What do you think?”

“Yeah,” was all Tom could say, his mind a porridge of horniness and painfully full bladder, soaked in a vodka hangover, incapable of working out whether she wanted him to talk dirty to her or not.

Apparently it was enough, because she leant forwards and licked down from the tip to the base, then wrapped her lips around the shaft to come back up. The image he’d had of her as the shy romantic nerd would have been shattered by her expert cock-licking, had it not already been destroyed by her aggressive fucking the night before. Her tongue tickled his tip, making him breathe faster and then she sucked him inside, keeping eye contact the whole time as she took him all the way to her throat and rolled her head.

“Oh Jesus!” he exclaimed as she pulled back with concave cheeks and released him with a wet smack, but kept her tongue on his glans to catch the pearl of precum that appeared. “I don’t think I can take much of this!”

“You don’t need to,” she said, letting go of her breast to hold his shaft and releasing another mouthful of spit over the throbbing organ. “I want you to cum. I want it all over me. I want to smell and taste it.”

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

“Really?”

“Really. You know you want to. I’ve seen you in class, your eyes glazing over as you picture me with my face streaked with spunk. I’ve always wanted to try it and know what it’s like.”

Wrapping her fist around his hardness, she spread her saliva around. Watching him whilst she slid her fingers on either side of her clit in time to the strokes of her other hand, she then ducked to circle his hairy balls with her tongue, inhaling his scent mixed with her own that she had left on him. She licked back up to his slit, teasing herself by lightly tracing her labia as she did so and then plunged two fingers inside herself as his cock plunged into her mouth.

He remained still, arms at his sides, unsure what he was meant to do other than passively receive a blowjob, and she loved that feeling of power. I should have made a move on him sooner, she thought, seeing his face scrunching up as he neared the point of no return, grey irises vanishing from view until she pulled back from him one last time, ropes of spit stretching and breaking between his tip and her lips.

His eyes widened with his mouth as, instead of letting up, she sped up her hand strokes, the squelch of her palm on his slimy shaft and her fingers squelching into her cunt echoing in the small room. Occasionally, her smile would break from her own impending orgasm. Tom couldn’t believe he’d lasted this long, but that was the problem with a morning glory — so hard and sensitive, but the bladder was always delaying things when you wanted to get it sorted out. The pressure built in his balls, and just as she said, “Cum for me, baby,” he did.

Jessica squealed in surprise and then started laughing as rope after rope of hot cum shot out, streaking her cheeks, splattering over her nose and tangling in her hair. She tried to aim it at her open mouth, but it came so hard from the delayed climax that only one landed on her tongue, the rest sliding over her chin to drip onto her tits. After instinctively closing her eyes, she opened them as the last real spurt arced out and then met his gaze as, cheeks still dimpled with her smile, she slurped his length between her cummy lips to suck the last of his orgasm from him.

Though the euphoria faded, her lapping prolonged his pleasure far beyond what he usually managed alone when trying to hastily go down for his morning pee. Her eyelids drooped as her fingering increased in pace, the sensations of sticky cum on her skin and its sickly sweet odour filling her nostrils driving her own orgasm. She moaned into his cock so beautifully he couldn’t bring himself to push her away even when the post-climax sensitivity was making her dancing tongue unbearable.

“Mmmm, fuck!” She finally allowed him to slip out, though held on with her hand, massaging the softening shaft. “That was even hotter than I imagined.”

Bringing her other fingers up, she licked her essence from them and scooped some of the jizz that adorned her face into her mouth, her eyes closed in appreciation. When she opened them again, she met his gobsmacked gaze and grinned. “We taste good together. You want to try?” She offered her sticky digits.

“Um, maybe another time,” he said, blushing as he realised that another time might actually be a possibility. “But right now, I need really need to pee.”

“Okay.” Jessica licked her fingers again and then sent them back between her legs, an act that contrasted perfectly with the innocent expression gazing up at him.

“No, really, right now. It’s actually painful to keep it in any longer.” It was true, the pressure was far more obvious now the endorphin rush was over and no longer masking it.

“Mmmhmm. Then pee.”

“You need to let go.” He tapped the wrist of her hand still wrapped around his shaft.

“No.”

“No? How am I meant—”

“Go on me.” There was a tremor of vulnerability in her voice, but also the determination of a decision made that she wouldn’t back down from.

“I can’t!”

“Why not? It’ll go down the plughole and we can wash it away when we shower. What’s the problem?” She did her thing with her head again, as if refusing to pee on her was the odd thing to do.

“But... I— I don’t want to degrade you like that. It’s not my thing—”

“Degradation isn’t my thing either. I’m not asking you to degrade me. Just pee on me. I want to feel it running over my face and tits. Give it to me.”

“I... oh shit, sorry!” His surprise at her request had been enough to break his concentration and a little stream leaked out onto her cheek, making her flinch before he could clamp his muscles and stop himself, gritting his teeth.

“Fucking piss on me, Tom!”

That must have carried out of the room, but he really couldn’t hold it any longer, so ignoring his reluctant brain, his cock obeyed her. Groaning as the relief came, almost as good as the orgasm he’d just had, he watched in disbelief as he sprayed a different liquid into Jessica’s face and she closed her eyes. The looser streaks of spunk were washed away, but others merely turned opaque under the yellow torrent and dangled obscenely like river weed caught in a current. It soaked her hair, flattening the curls, and ran over her tits, dripping from her erect nipples. Her mouth opened and closed, letting some run in, and she cried out, frigging herself harder and then, as his continuous stream broke off for the final few jets,  and she climaxed again, bowing her head as her whole body jerked from the convulsions racking her body. Her feet slipped and she fell back on her arse, clamping her hands over her pussy.

Tom gazed, helpless as the contents of his bladder finished emptying on her hair. Shame and horror at doing something like that to a woman he liked and respected, not to mention had fucked, filled him with shame.

“Sor—” he began but stopped as Jessica raised her dripping chin and smiled weakly at him, shaking her head, flicking golden droplets to join those already inching their way down the side of the bathtub.

“Don’t apologise. I needed that.  I just needed... I don’t know. The right person. And the right amount of alcohol, I guess... Fuck!” She lay back as a smaller tremor ran through her and then she exhaled, going still. Tom crouched down, pushing aside his own reservations when presented with her body bejewelled with his piss. He had to admit that it had been a glorious sight. Her eyes fluttered open and met his when he drew his fingers over her wet body, pushing his revulsion at touching urine away and overcoming it when he reached her breasts. “I’m not what you expected, am I?”

“No. You’re so much more.”

Jessica took a deep breath and wrinkled her nose. “I stink of piss.”

Tom burst out laughing and she joined in, then it was her turn to wince. “I need one, too.” She looked at the toilet, an...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by StarBelliedBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments