Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Pee Liking

"We unexpectedly discover a kink"

61
34 Comments 34
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This happened a year or two after my previous story "Holiday Pool Sex""

We are in bed, snuggled up together. Dee has her head on my shoulder and my arm is around her. We'd had a pleasant relaxing evening. I thought we would soon be asleep.

"You know when you came into the bathroom this evening, for a pee while I was enjoying a sudsy soak?" Dee asks

"Yes, you said you didn't mind."

"I didn't mind at all. I've seen it before but never paid any attention. But because the toilet is so close to the bath, I could see the stream of wee coming out from your cock really well. I was quite intrigued!"

I recalled the moment. As I stood peeing, I had admired Dee's full breasts emerging from the bubbles. Then felt her hand gently stroke my cock and caress my balls under the duvet. We both slept naked.

"Well a funny thing happened while I watched you piss; I felt a little warmth and a twitch in my pussy. I felt quite turned on!"

My cock began to stiffen as she wriggled a bit up closer to me. I remembered a similar moment for me.

"You remember our caravan holiday in Wales? Well, I noticed you didn't always close the door when you went for a pee and I found myself watching your piss coming out and slashing into the toilet bowl. It made me think about how my tongue would have been licking that pee hole during cunnilingus."

"We spent so much of that holiday naked! And fucked so much! Well I wasn't always completely naked as you insisted I wore stockings and suspenders and high heels nearly all the time!" Dee laughed. "In fact, you fucked me from behind bent over that toilet!"

My cock had responded to both the thought of us watching each other pissing and her gentle stroking. I reached down and explored the luscious folds of her pussy finding her hot, wet and slippy. I noticed we were both breathing a bit harder too.

"While you pissed in the loo, I wondered what it would feel like if you were to actually piss on me, on my tits, on my belly, on my cunt, even on my face! I have never thought like that before."

My fingers found her clitoris while she spoke. Her hips began to thrust and her hand around my erection wanked me nicely.

"Would you like to do a bit of watersports?" I asked, before precluding a reply by kissing her open mouth and feeling our tongues wildly enmesh for a moment before she asked:

"Would it make me a very naughty girl? A very bad girl? A really dirty, slutty girl?"

I knew what this meant of course! 

"I think you know it would! And what does a dirty, slutty girl need?"

We threw off the duvet and Dee rolled over and stuck her large, plump and shapely arse cheeks up. I caressed and squeezed for a moment before administering a sharp, very loud smack. Dee's cry was a mix of pain and pleasure. Another smack to her other cheek brought a gasp. I could see her fingers were now frigging her pussy. I contemplated the reddening of her luscious arse cheeks for a moment before giving her two more sharp smacks.

"Do that thing! Do that thing! I want to feel you do it!" she cried out. Again I knew what it was she wanted. 

StellaNaughtyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StellaNaughtyTS

I parted her gorgeous, crimson blushing buttocks and lowered my face down, watching her delightful little anus twitch in anticipation. My tongue made contact and my saliva mixed with her cunt juice. Around and around her arse hole I licked and probed. She was breathing like she was running a marathon as she frigged herself. We had only recently discovered we both liked what we'd found was called 'rimming'.

I was wondering what she'd like next, my finger in her anus or another couple of smacks. Either, I felt sure, would bring her to climax. Why not both, I thought; not done that before! So I quickly put my left forefinger in my mouth, covering it in spit, then slid it into the eager anus at the same time as I administered a sound smack with my right hand.

Always loud in sexual ecstasy, Dee's cries were almost alarming as she repeatedly convulsed in orgasm. Out popped my finger as she subsided. I was on the verge of cumming, so I rolled Dee over on to her back, taking in her blissed-out expression, I knelt up by her head and wanked myself furiously towards her mouth. It didn't take long for my spurts of cum to land in her mouth and over her face. I leaned down and kissed her cum filled mouth. We both collapsed, sated for the time being.

A few minutes later our breathing had returned to normal and we sat ourselves up against the headboard. 

"Well, that was unexpected!" We said, almost in unison.

Dee laughed, "My arse still is hot and tingling from those smacks! They were a bit harder than usual! I better go and clean up a bit. Your cum has dripped all over my tits."

"Do you need a wee as well? I asked. "Cos I do."

"OK," Dee replied, "shall we piss on each other in the shower? Then we can rinse off?"

I readily agreed. Into the shower cubicle we went. I had first go. Dee knelt in front of me. In spite of only just cumming my cock was showing signs of erecting again as I began to pee on her breasts. She squeezed her ample double D tits together to receive my flow of piss. It was weirdly satisfying. 

"Wow" exclaimed Dee, "that's the filthiest, kinkiest thing ever! Your turn now. Lie down and I'll squat over you."

She straddled me as though for a Cowgirl fuck and squatted down. It took a moment for her to relax enough to let her urine flow. Then flow it did! A gush of hot amber liquid with its distinctive piss smell, over my belly and chest. Drops splashed on my face. I was amazed that my cock responded with an instant erection. As the last dribble of pee finished Dee gripped my cock and guided it right into her cunt. No more than a dozen thrusts and I came again. 

"You're a dirty, filthy, kinky fucker, aren't you?" Dee whispered. "We don't spoil a pair, though! I'm your filthy, kinky slut, aren't I?"

We both laughed delightedly before showering and returning to bed.

I often recall our lively, kinky sex life. And old as I am, the memories still get me aroused. In fact, if you'll excuse me I need to have myself a nice wank!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RandyJackeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments