Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa Gets

"What Lisa wants, Lisa gets"

18
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I'd examined the contents of the bag Lisa gave me carefully over a few days. The ball-splitting cock rings and large butt plugs gave me a clear indication of the pleasures that awaited me, and her.

Three days after our drink together, I received a small parcel. Opening it revealed a package Lisa had sent. It contained a soaking wet pair of her pink panties in a sealed bag, a simple message attached:

"Show me."

I opened up the bag, the smell undeniably Lisa's pee. I quickly stripped and pulled the wet piss-soaked panties on over my shaven cock. I began to twitch hard instantly as the cotton clung to me. I waited til I was straining the waistband with my head before taking a picture and sending it to her. She replied almost instantly with another simple message.

"Nice! Keep them on."

She would have had no idea whether I did or didn't, but I kept them on, all day, loving the feeling of them next to me. The temptation to cum in them was strong, but I resisted, denying myself that simple release.

Two days later, another parcel arrived, this time, a black bra, and again, a message.

"Cum in it."

I checked the label, of course, it was 36D, one of Lisa's old ones, I think, judging by the faded print. I didn't want to keep her waiting, I placed one cup over my shaven balls and slowly began wanking, growing hard quickly at the feel of the soft lace that once surrounded Lisa's tits. Embarrassingly quickly, I cum in her cup, a pool of fresh sperm contrasted on her black bra. I photographed it and sent it to her.

"I'd have you clean that up."

Came Lisa's reply, leaving me in even less doubt as to what she had in mind for me, but at least I'd cum now, the release so very welcome. Especially after trying the toys she'd given me over the previous days. The anticipation and frustration grew, though. Lisa knew that she was loving it, and I knew that too.

Sunday brought the text I'd waited for.

"1 pm Wednesday, be clean, be shaven, don't cum."

Finally! She'd kept me waiting for ten days. Not that I'd wasted that time, my ass plugged every day.

The time just dragged on for me, as I'm sure she'd intended it to. Plenty of time for me to ensure I was shaved smooth from balls to ass, hopefully to her satisfaction. I was certain I'd know about it if I failed to meet her standards.

Tuesday night brought little sleep. I must have had some, though, as I woke with my cock hard and leaking onto my stomach. I tried to think of something else, anything else, but Lisa had gotten into my head, her bra was my constant nocturnal companion. Time dragged, but eventually, bag in hand, I began the twenty-minute walk to Lisa's house.

My heart sank when I arrived, no car, and no answer at the door. I checked my phone for messages, but there were none. I started to think that Lisa was edging me to the brink, but no. Ten past one, Lisa pulled onto her drive.

"Sorry, I'm late, got held up at the gym. I'd have been even later if I'd stopped to shower,"

I went to kiss her, but she just laughed and walked past me, unlocking her door, I followed, closing the door behind me. Standing behind her admiring her ass, I watched as she dropped her gym bag. Rolling her sweaty yoga pants down gave me a perfect view of her sweaty, panty-clad ass, her baggy top not covering it.

She turned to face me, her panties soaked with her sweat. She smiled at me as she removed her baggy t-shirt. her ample breasts, held firmly by her blue sports bra.

"Strip to your briefs," came my command.

I did exactly that, my bulge growing at the sight before me. Lisa took my hand, leading me to her bathroom. Sitting me down on the toilet, she straddled me, sitting and facing me. I stared at her boobs so close to my face. There was a slit in her sports bra, perfect for my cock as I admired her tits.

"It's been too long," he said, smiling.

I felt my cock grow warm as Lisa released her stream on me through her panties. She put her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply as she pissed on me. Her panties did little to lessen the impact of her stream, I could feel it, strong against my cock.

Eventually, it weakened and she broke off our kiss, watching me, smiling as the last few drops left her. She stood, hands on hips, her pee rolling down her thighs, no words were needed as I knelt, cleaning her, tasting her, swallowing her. My mouth moved to her pussy as I sucked at the cotton, tasting more of her fresh pee.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

She smiled down at me, memories of cycle rides in our minds as she told me to strip and shower. I stood in the shower and rolled my soaking-wet briefs off, Lisa watched, smiling at me in my aroused state, her panties clinging to her lips. I finished cleaning myself, and Lisa told me to leave before she showered, I heard the door lock after I left.

I waited for her to finish her shower, she'd given me a huge hint of what awaited me, though. She appeared, a large towel wrapped around her body. She dropped her sweaty, soaked sports bra on me, telling me to put my cock through the slit in it, it fitted nicely, and it would have been a nice addition to a sweaty tit fuck, but no, not today.

"I'm going to dress. Stay here."

I was sitting on the bed as Lisa turned, dropping the towel, her ass exposed after years of riding behind her, watching, wanting it. I heard her laughing as she disappeared from my view. When she reappeared, any remaining doubt disappeared. Black panties, a black push-up balconette bra, and, her strap-on.

My eyes surveyed the sight before me. She wasn't joking, she was going to fuck me. She pointed at the floor in front of her, and I knelt before her as she pushed her toy into my mouth, sucking on it eagerly. I took hold of her ass cheeks, pushing her towards me, taking her "cock" in my mouth. My fingers teased her ass, delving between her cheeks, but outside her panties, I'd not been invited into them.

I could feel the plug she'd kept for herself in her asshole as I sucked, Lisa began a fucking motion in my mouth, laughing as she fucked my mouth. She pulled out after I gagged a few times, smearing lube over the wet shaft, it was about eight inches long, but thankfully narrow, a gentle introduction perhaps?

I assumed my position, head down, ass up as she knelt behind me, I felt her fingertips applying lube to my freshly shaved asshole. She presented the toy to my ass, my training successful as she slid, quickly into me, fucking my ass. I could feel her getting deeper, going faster. Her hand wrapped her sweaty sports bra around my cock, wanking me as she fucked me.

I could feel myself leaking into it, my frustrations on the verge of being released. Days of not cumming were about to end in Lisa's bra as she fucked my ass. She pounded into me, sliding in and out deeper and faster. I could take no more as I cum in her bra, her hand milking every drop of my cum from me. Only when my cock begin to soften did she stop.

She slid from my ass, standing up, her bra still in her hand. I got to my knees and turned to face her.

"Clean it."

I wasn't sure if she was referring to her bra or her strap-on. I was mentally prepared for either possibility. She pressed her cum soaked bra cup into my mouth as I tasted my cum from it, swallowing as instructed. Lisa undid the strap-on, letting it fall to the floor. She offered her hand as I stood, a little unsteady after being ass fucked so rigorously.

She led me to her bathroom again, telling me to lie down. I watched in awe as Lisa removed her black panties, showing me her shaven pussy for the very first time. I looked at those wet lips as she squatted down over me. Holding herself open, her tiny pee hole visible as she released her pee stream over my face and mouth.

I could only swallow so much of her piss as it overflowed from my mouth, soaking me, and the mat I was lying on. Her stream turned to drops as Lisa stood and wiped herself dry with her panties. I'd have cleaned her, but that's not what she wanted. I was just happy I'd seen her pussy, close up and pissing.

She stood up and dropped a towel over me so that I could dry myself before getting to my feet.

"You'd better go, my daughter is due home soon, I don't want you here then. You've no underwear, do you? Put these on."

I slipped Lisa's stained black panties on and dressed ready to go.

"I'll be in touch. We'll use those cock rings next time."

Lisa refused my kiss before I left, the taste of her piss in my mouth, her panties covering my well-fucked ass.

I was already looking forward to the next time.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors