Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Late

"While the cat's away..."

18
7 Comments 7
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I guess I was a workaholic. Or maybe I just wanted to keep my job; times were tough back then. Either way, I worked late a lot and went in on weekends. I was working seventy or eighty hours a week sometimes and sixty hours a week all the time.

She never said anything. She never complained. She just stopped being as interested. In the beginning, right after we got married, we’d make love three or four times a week. As I started working more, it got less often; maybe twice a week, then once a week. Now, it was once or twice a month, if that. She rarely said no, she just didn’t come on to me like she used to. I guess I should have known.

I called and said I’d be really late, like midnight. Then, just after eight PM, my boss called. His boss had just called him, and the contract I was working on had been cancelled. Apparently the other company had some kind of big issue, and they said they’d maybe get back to us in six months. My boss said, “Save what you’ve got, and go home. We’ll figure out what to do in the morning.” 

I got home about nine. No one was there. Unusual, because my wife said she was going to stay home, put her PJ's on, and read a good book. I put my car in the garage and went in. I decided to get some sleep, so I just went up the stairs, stripping off my coat and tie as I went.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I could see a bit of light seeping out from under our spare bedroom door. That was strange, as we hardly ever used that room, except when the in-laws came to visit. I walked down the hall, and just as I reached for the door knob I heard something.

It sounded like my wife when we were having sex. She moaned a little, right before she came. It wasn’t really loud or anything, but I could always tell that she was almost there.

I stopped. The door was slightly open, and I could just see the mirror on the closet door; and in the mirror, I could see the bed.

There was a couple screwing on the bed. He had his pants down around his ankles and was still wearing a shirt. Her legs were wrapped around him. He was pumping away into her, and from the sounds of it, she was enjoying every stroke. As I watched, he gradually sped up, stroking harder and faster. I could hear the slap of his balls on her ass as he fucked her. I could hear her moan as they fucked. My hand crept to the front of my pants as I watched.

She started to cum. She was pulling him into her with her heels on his ass. She was thrusting her hips upward to meet his strokes. She was talking. “Fuck me.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

Fuck me. Slam your big prick into me. Fill me with cum, you fucker.” Then she wasn’t talking any more, just grunting, “Ugh, ugh, ugh, UGGGGH.” I was rubbing myself in time with his strokes.

He started to cum. He stopped moving in and out, and started to clench his ass, again and again and again. He kind of collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. She squeezed her thighs around him, then let her legs fall down onto the bed on either side of him. When she did, I could see that she was still partly dressed above the waist.

After a minute, she started to talk to him. “Thanks, baby, that was the best. You are one fine fucker.”

He said, “You were pretty hot, too. Let’s get dressed, and I’ll take you back to get your car. I really need to get home.”

They started to get up. I tiptoed down the hall, and back down the stairs. I went into the den, partly closed the door and waited, my hand still on the front of my pants, rubbing my stiff cock. After a few minutes, I heard them coming down the stairs. I didn’t know the guy; he was tall and good looking, though. I did know the woman, of course. My wife was wearing a dress I hadn’t seen before. She looked hot in it, as it was quite short and tight in all the right places. It looked like she didn’t have a bra on under it, either.

They went out the front door, and up the street to a car parked two houses away. I watched out the window as they got in and drove off. I went out to my car, backed it out of the garage, and parked it just around the corner, and waited to see what happened. I guess I should have been upset, and probably I was. I was also turned on, big time. I had to work to keep from stroking myself off while I waited.

About twenty minutes later, my wife drove up in her car, pulled into the driveway, and parked. She went in the house. I gave her about fifteen minutes, and drove back home. I parked in the driveway and walked in.

“Hi, honey,” she said. “You’re home early.” 

“Yeah,” I said. “They cancelled the meeting on the contract for tomorrow. How was your evening?”

“Just fine,” she replied. “You know, the usual. A light supper, and put on the PJ’s. I was just reading. There’s never anything on TV. Boring, boring, boring.”

I walked over, and kissed her. I could smell that she had sex. I could smell his odor and hers, blending with the smell of cum. I kissed her again, and began to grab her ass. My erection had only gone partway down, and now it was back in full. I’d never had sloppy seconds before, but there’s a first time for everything.

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments