Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching at the strip bar

"Each dancer's body is feast for my eyes"

7
2 Comments 2
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

As I walk into the dark strip bar my senses are assaulted. The guys look normal, but all the girls are in lingerie. The music is too loud to be enjoyable. It can take a few minutes to adjust your senses. The scent of perfume and cigarette smoke is strong. There are various types of strip bars, the type I prefer is where the girls keep their panties on and give lap dances. Looking around, I smile, this bar matches my preferences perfectly.

I walk to the bar and order a cola, I make it a rule never to drink, never to dull the experience with alcohol. Then I take a seat by the runway to enjoy the sights. The girl on the runway is petite and oriental, maybe Korean, and she is down to wearing a black lace thong. She is very skinny, almost like a boy, but I focus on watching her small breasts move as she dances. She moves down the runway to sit and spread her legs wide, teasing a dollar from a guy. Her legs are short but attractive. I stare at her startlingly narrow body from the side, at how her panties move as her legs spread, and at how the muscles in her arms flex as she leans back and they hold her chest and head off the runway. This is a different world, here I don't glance at a girl and then politely look away or at her face, here I indulge my eyes, I focus intently on what gives me pleasure.

The smell of perfume assaults me. "Hi, do you want a dance?" I turn to see a short blond in a schoolgirl outfit. Her blouse is unbuttoned and a lace white bra is visible as well as ample cleavage. Her plaid skirt is very short. My gaze slides up to her face, and she smiles.

"No, maybe later," I answer. It is far to early in my visit for me to even consider a lap dance. When the timing is right I go with the first dancer to ask, I never have favorites.

On the runway the petite oriental girl has departed and a girl named Lisa has been introduced. She is young and very tall, almost Amazon looking, with pale white skin and long brown hair. She is not the most graceful dancer, she seems a bit too athletic. I drink in her face and body with my eyes. Her face is concentrated, she is working to remember and execute her dance. She awkwardly slides off a spandex dress to reveal a matching blue panties and bra. Her panties are low cut, but not a thong. I focus on watching her tummy and hips. Her tummy pushes out just a bit and her hips have just a touch of fat on them. I was enjoying her girl-tummy when she had the spandex dress on and seeing it uncovered is just delightful. Her little bit of a paunch, rather than detracting from her charms, adds to my pleasure. Each dancer is different and beautiful, the viewer just has pick out which asset he likes. Her few pole moves look too far too energetic, I worry that the pole might not hold and she might get hurt. Lisa takes her bra off and drops it on the catwalk. I focus my gaze on her pale breasts. They are ample and clearly natural. Her athletic movements cause her breasts bounce energetically and sway enticingly. Her long hair brushes over and around them. She walks towards me and, noticing my interest, turns her back toward me and bends over. She wants a dollar from me. I smile as she slowly bends down, causing the fabric of her panties to stretch tightly across her rear. I watch as the seams of her panties dig into her flesh. The panties she is wearing are probably a size too small for her body. She sits and uses her hands to turn around and slide up to the edge of the catwalk in front of me. She is so close to me that I can feel her warmth and smell her feminine scent. Keeping her legs together she lifts them into the air. My gaze follows her feet and then slowly moves down her legs to gaze at her panties. With her legs closed I can only make out a hint of the outline of her covered pussy. She spreads her legs wide and I keep my focus on the crotch of her panties as they stretch. It is easy to make out the shape and gentle folds of her labia as her panties widen to keep it covered. I lift a dollar and, keeping her legs wide, she uses a hand to lift one side of her panties. She purposefully pulls the material down a bit so that I get a glimpse of her pubic hair as I gently place the dollar. I smile and she moves on, focused on gaining more dollars from the other guys surrounding the catwalk before her dance time runs out. The smell of her perfume fades.

I have to "adjust" myself in my pants. This is like a siren song and I have to turn down several more offers for lap dances.

The next dancer is Tayna, she is tall with dark black skin. She dances with energy and grace. She is wearing a skimpy maroon sundress that sways with her hips. Her breasts look too large for her hips, they probably are not natural, but they are enjoyable to watch as she dances. They are too big for the dress she is wearing and they strain against its material as she bounces. Tayna gracefully slides the sundress over her head to reveal a white bra and thong. They seem to glow against her black skin. She soon removes her bra, clearly aware of her audience's focus, and her breasts emerge large and beautiful. Her dark nipples are prominent and her aureole diameter is a bigger than most girls I've seen with breasts her size. Noting my attention she comes over to me. She wants a dollar. She squats and spreads her knees in front of me. I watch her white panties bunch around the folds of her labia. I shake my head and smile pointing at her chest with my dollar. She kneels and leans forward grabbing a breast in each hand. I place my dollar between her breasts and she squeezes them together to hold it as she stands up and moves away. Her warmth fades. I focus on how her thong delightfully frames her hips and rear as she moves away from me. How her strong legs emerge from her panties and how the muscles in her legs flex as she moves. She collects several more dollars before her song ends.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

I continue taking pleasure by watching the movement of her panties as she squats, sits, and spreads her legs for the guys who hand her dollars.

As the next dancer begins, a warm softness pushes against my shoulder. "Honey, do you want a dance."  I turn and Tayna is next to me in only her white bra and panties. She is leaning into me with her breasts. Her smell is exotic and feminine. She backs away and my gaze falls on the dark skin of her abdomen and the top of her panties.

I move my gaze up to her face. "Of course." She takes my hand and we move off to the side of the club and I take seat in a large comfortable chair. She sits easily in my lap as the current song finishes.

"Each dance is twenty dollars. The first is a two-fer, two songs for the price of one."

"I'll start with the two-fer and we'll see after that."

As the next song starts Tayna faces me straddling my groin and removes her bra. Her lovely breasts spill out. She leans in so that they hang just in front of my face. Her warmth and smell fill my head with pleasure. Her nipples seem larger to me than they did when she danced on the catwalk, they push out at least a half an inch from the swell of her breasts.  Her whole body moves causing her breasts to sway and her nipples to gently brush my face. She turns and settles her rear into my lap and grinds slowly, but for only a tantalizingly short period of time. She again turns to straddle my groin and sways with her breasts close to my face. She also arches her back and leans her head back to allow me a better view of her whole body all the way down to the front of her panties. This is the tease of a lap dance. The dancer senses your excitement and only grinds her rear on your groin for short periods of time. She keeps you excited and wanting more, but won't allow you to orgasm. Once you orgasm she won't get any more of your money.

She continues the tease for two songs and I decline another. I only have $40 left. The bar is slow so Tayna sits and talks with me. She introduces me to Jane and Joan, her names for her two breasts which she calls her "moneymakers", as she snaps her bra back on.  She stands to slide her tight sundress over her head. I smile as I watch her body wiggle the dress back in place. Soon the small oriental girl sits down near us. Her name is Hana, she is Korean, and she is good friends with Tayna. They sit and talk and I try to let them chat without being intrusive. I spend $20 on a drink for them both as they chat. I keep an eye on the girls dancing on the catwalk, their bodies, their movements. I only interject a few words into the girl's ongoing conversation.

After a while, another dancer joins us. She is trying to untie a string bikini top that was tangled into knots as she danced. She can't figure out how this could have happened. Her name is Dawn and she can't cover her breasts and untangle the strings at the same time. But watching her try is enjoyable, her breasts squeeze and contort as she pushes against them with her elbow and forearm while trying to untie the knots in the small garment. Tayna and Hana take the top from her and have a go, but they have no luck at all, so I undo the knots for her. She rewards my effort by putting the top back on as I watch. She uncovers her full breasts and adjusts the bikini top and its strings in her hands. First, she slides the cups of the string bikini around her back and she ties a knot just below her breasts. Once tied, she swings the bikini cups around her torso and lines them up with her breasts. She pulls up the remaining two strings and fits the cups carefully over her breasts. Finally, she reaches around her head to tie the remaining two strings so that they hold the bikini top in place.

Dawn, noticing my gaze on her chest, proposes that such a "nice guy" should procure three lap dances, one from each of the dancers sitting with me. I sadly have to inform her that I only have enough money left for one dance. They talk for a moment and decide that Hana will give me my final dance. Dawn and Tayna quickly move off to let her get to work. With the tease of the lap dance, one dance won't allow me orgasm, but it should end my visit on a nice note.

Hana stands in front of me and strips quickly down to just her thong. Her small breasts come into view as well as her skinny boy-like body. She starts her dance. I expect her ass to feel bony against my crotch, but it feels so soft and warm that I startle when she first grinds it in my lap. She hops up and puts her hands in my crotch, she quickly smoothes my jeans and adjusts my penis to be comfortable in my pants. She smiles, and crawls back up to straddle my crotch while pushing her breasts toward my face. She lets them slap against my cheeks as she moves. Then she turns and settles her soft ass down onto my covered penis. Her pelvis moves and grinds up against me. I soon realize she has dropped the tease and is going to grind me the whole song. It feels wonderful, and my lips part in pleasure as she works. I look down and gaze at her rear enthusiastically grinding my crotch, as I watch my groin tightens and I reach orgasm. My penis pulses again and again blasting out cum inside my jeans. I feel it flow warmly down against my abdomen to my balls. I grab Hana's hips to stop her as my groin becomes too sensitive for her movements. She turns and smiles, shifting to straddle my groin. Her breasts dangle in my face as she leans and blows into my ear. I shudder in pleasure at her smell and warmth.

"Thanks for the drink and for untying Dawn's knots," She whispers in my ear, "I'm glad I could help you to mess in your pants!" She jumps up and is gone.

Soon, I exit into the bright sun to rejoin the normal world.

Published 
Written by Ghost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments