Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeuristic Masturbation

"Unexpected Fun In A Park"

52
20 Comments 20
25.6k Views 25.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Hi all, I have been thinking about a story to write, I no longer need to think. This past Friday, an event took place that I believe will interest you. It will be a short story, but a hot one, I hope. We've had record warmth for the month of March here. Some days last week reached the high 70's, although today, Winter has returned. It's a nice day to put on a cup of coffee and write a story.

Every Friday, after my boys go to school, I try to spend my day running errands. I usually start by getting a cup of coffee, and driving to a park where I relax for a bit. I sit in my car, watch the geese and read a book. It relaxes me and get me ready for the day. By the way, this is not the same park that I give a man the handjob at in one of my previous stories.

Last Friday wasn't going to be as busy as other Fridays normally are. It was my weekend without my boys, so I didn't need to grocery shop. I'd be working all weekend and not home. I still had a few minor errands to run, but could take my time.

The day started out chilly, but it was going to warm into mid 70's quickly. I put on a pair of sneakers, grey sweatpants, a blue T-shirt and light sweatshirt on over it. I didn't have on any underwear, because I wasn't going to be out long.

I arrived at the lake around mid-morning, I parked facing the water and opened my windows. There weren't many cars there, and the ones that were there were unoccupied. The park has walking trails, so people go there to walk. The area that I was in is a bit secluded.

I had been there about 45 minutes or so, reading and enjoying the sun, when I noticed, in my rear view mirror, a large, blue car pull in. It came in, took a right down a short dirt road, then a left into an large clearing and park. Where they were is wooded, but because the leaves are still off of the trees, I had a perfect view of the drivers side windows.

I adjusted my mirror just a bit to get a better view, then continued reading. I was reading a somewhat raunchy romance novel, and was a bit horny. Over the next 10 minutes or so, I would quickly glance into my mirror. It appeared that it was a guy and a girl, and that they were talking.

Just as I was getting ready to leave, I gave one more quick glance. I saw the girl lean over and start fumbling with her hands, then I saw the man lower his seat back. That's when I realized that she was undoing his pants. Now, I was far enough away where they wouldn't notice me looking in the mirror, but close enough to see right into their car. I fixated my eyes on them.

I noticed her look down at him and her right hand starting to move. It was apparent that she was giving him a handjob. All I could see of him was his head on the back of the seat, but I could see her perfectly.

Helga_Hugge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helga_Hugge

She began to pick up the pace a bit, then I saw one of his arms touch her shirt. She lifted it a little and he put his hand up her shirt and grabbed a tit. She talked to him the whole time.

After a few moments, I saw her head disappear, then rise up again. It was moving up and down and side to side. I could clearly see that she was giving him a nice, slow blowjob. I was already horny from reading, but now it was getting worse. My vagina was wet.

As I watched, she would alternate between blowjob and handjob, occasionally looking at him. Suddenly, I saw her look left, and then right. She sat up, took off her top, and began sucking again. It was so hot and making me so very horny. I began gently rubbing my clit, through my sweatpants, as I watched them. 

I don't know if he was having trouble staying hard, or just could keep it up a long time because she sucked his cock for a good 10 minutes. By now, I had my hand down my pants, rubbing my clit quite aggressively, but that still wasn't doing enough. I always keep a small vibrator, that I use at work, in my bag. I pulled it out.

Almost on cue, she began to suck harder, her head bobbing up and down on his lap. She was determined to make him cum. I was very horny, and I needed to cum too. I pulled my pants down to about the middle of my thighs, opened my legs, and pressed the vibrator against my clit.

After a little time had past, she really began blowing him. I could see her head going up and down very fast. I noticed his hand was on her head. As I'm watching, I'm rubbing my clit with the vibrator, and I'm close to cumming. I'm sitting in my car, windows open, in a parking lot, masturbating, and hoping to God noone sees me.

I watched about 1 minute longer when I got light headed. I closed my legs as they tightened, and I pushed them against the floor. I raised my ass just a bit and shook once or twice as a thunderous orgasm overcame me.

The entire time I continued to watch them, and just seconds after I came, so did he. I saw him raise his head and mouth something. The girls head stopped, in a stationary position. The guy dropped his head back on the seat and I notice her head rise ever so slightly as he came in her mouth.

Within 2 minutes, they drove away. As for me, though I didn't squirt, my seat was wet. So were my sweat pants. I drove home, changed, grabbed a towel for my car seat and went about my day.

As I write here, I'm pondering a question. I live in a suburb but we do have homeless girls and hookers who use this park to make money. Was that what I saw? Or was it just a horny girlfriend being nice to her guy?

I hope to write again soon.
Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments