Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyered

"Lynn liked to watch and be watched. We were soulmates."

36
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Another FeverDream :-)"

Many years ago my wife Lynn and I, (girlfriend at the time) were making a trip to the big city. We were going to get a Motel, go for dinner, go to an art film (porn), maybe hang out a bit and go back to the motel and fuck all night.

I picked her up in the early afternoon. On the way, we talked about what we would do while we were there and what we would do to each other. She also kept rubbing her ample breasts against my arm, tickling my face with her short curly blond hair, and putting her hand on my thigh as I was driving. I suspected that under her loose-fitting shorts, she was not wearing panties. She nibbled my ear and put her hand under my shirt and then into my pants just far enough to barely touch my cock. She unbuttoned her blouse one button and then another. When she started to unbutton the third, I stopped her.

“One more button or one more tease and I will not be watching the road,” I said.

She took one of my hands and put it on her thigh. Then she laid back and closed her eyes. I massaged her thigh up high just brushing and touching her pussy and listened to her moan until we reached the motel.

I checked us into the room. It was an outside-facing room upstairs. She went up to open the room while I got the suitcase and liquor out of the trunk of the car. I pushed the door to the room open and saw her lying on the bed on her back. From the door, I was looking directly between her legs. Her blouse was still on but was open completely. Her nipples were erect and her breasts looked very inviting. She was nude from the waist down and she was rubbing her obviously wet and glistening pussy. I don’t think she realized that I had come into the room because she was enjoying rubbing her clit.

I was stunned at how erotic she looked. I stood with the door open behind me and took in the scene. She realized that I was there and took her finger out of her pussy and gestured for me to come to her. I dropped what I was carrying and pushed the door closed. I removed my pants and unbuttoned my shirt as I moved toward her. I started to lick her pussy but she pulled me up and whispered “now” in my ear. I knew what she wanted. I immediately buried my cock in her wet pussy and she moaned and thrusted her hips. I put my mouth on her nipple and she put her arms around my neck and buried my face in her breast.  We both thrusted and moaned together. I sucked hungrily on her nipples as she ground her pussy on my cock.  Then I heard a knock at the door.

We were a young unmarried couple in a motel room in the deep south in the 1960s. I was afraid that we were being busted.

I heard the door open and I heard a female voice say, “You left your room key in the door.”

I realized that in my rush to get in the room I had left the key in the door.

I said, “It’s ok, I will get it later.”

Lynn did not seem to be aware of what was going on and was enjoying having my cock buried deep in her. I looked over my shoulder to see who was coming in and saw a nice-looking middle-aged lady. She had a tight skirt cut just above the knee and a nice blouse that showed a bit of cleavage. She had short blond hair. She was surprised and blushing at seeing us fucking but she did not retreat. In fact, she touched her cleavage and rubbed up and down. I realized she could see between our legs and see my cock buried in Lynn’s pussy. I withdrew my cock to the cockhead and drove it in. She caught her breath and I did it again this time more slowly.

She caught her breath and said, “Ok here is your key.”

She put the key on a table beside the door. Lynn now realized what was happening and opened her eyes and saw the lady in the room just as I was withdrawing my cock for another deep stroke. Seeing another person in the room caused her to have an immediate and explosive orgasm. She pulled me down and pressed her breasts against my chest and thrust her hips to meet the thrusts of my cock. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and then gush her vaginal juices all over my balls. After a few more strokes my cum began to flow and I emptied my balls into her pussy with several deep strokes.  As we lay together breathing heavily I felt both of our juices running out of her pussy and down my balls. I do not know how long the lady stayed to watch. When I looked she was gone. I didn’t think Lynn remembered that there was someone in the room when she began her orgasm.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

We went to eat at a bar-b-que restaurant and then on to an art film (porn). This was our first porn film and we both got excited as we watched a large cock shoot a creamy load on a hairy pussy. After watching couples in an orgy fucking for several minutes, Lynn was squirming in her seat. I unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse and found that she had not put on her bra. I saw that a couple sitting several seats down the row from us was watching me massage her tits so I pulled back her blouse so that her tits were completely exposed. I got my hand in her pants and started rubbing her clit and putting my fingers in her pussy. The couple watching us started to mirror us. Lynn was thrusting and grinding on my hand and moaning softly. Her tits were bouncing as she bounced. She was trying to stifle her moans but I kissed her ear and told her that a few moviegoers were watching her instead of the movie. That brought her to a big climax.

Later she unzipped my pants and stroked my cock. She licked my ear and whispered, “We have an audience again.”

I looked down the row beside me and saw a middle-aged man stroking a handsome cock. He was watching Lynn stroke my cock and not watching the movie. She pulled her blouse open a bit more and stroked me waiting for the voyeur to cum. He threw his head back and exploded. After that, she turned her cock stroking expertise to me and quickly made me shoot cum on the back of the seat in front of us and on the theater floor. We did not stay for the second feature.

When we returned to the motel room later, I saw Lynn go and pull back the window curtain and look out. I also noted that she did not close the curtain all the way.

As she was undressing, she turned to me and said, “I have been waiting all day to suck your cock. You wouldn’t let me suck your cock in the car. When we first got in the room I wanted it in my pussy. In the movie, I could not suck you. Now I intend to treat your hot hard cock with all the love it deserves.”

I knew what was going to happen and dropped my pants and flopped on the bed on my back. She cuddled her head in my lap so that I could watch her gently kiss the head of my cock and lick the shaft. I saw my cock slide between her lips and into her mouth. I watched her firm breasts press against my thighs. I saw her nipples getting erect and knew that she wanted my cock in her pussy again. I knew that she would go on sucking my cock as long as it would take to get me to cum and I let her go on and on. I also wanted my hard cock In her wet pussy. I knew how hard she would cum when I fucked her. I knew how hard I could cum with my cock in her.

I whispered, “Climb on my cock and ride.”

She climbed up and straddled me facing my face. She started grinding on my cock slowly and I felt her pussy dripping down my balls. As she was riding my cock and getting close to another orgasm, she looked over to the window and saw that she had an audience again. There was the lady who had returned the key. She was accompanied by another attractive woman and a tall man. I felt her tense, clasp my cock with her pussy, dig her nails into my chest and explode in a trembling orgasm.

That was quite a night to remember.

Published 
Written by Jim_Beau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments