Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three becomes company as girlfriend's housemate watches.

"True story of secretly being watched fucking my girlfriend."

18
7 Comments 7
18.6k Views 18.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
When I was in my early twenties, I went out with a girl called Joanne for nearly two years. She was a nurse and she house-shared with another nurse called Debbie.

When I met Joanne and began staying the night, she explained that Debbie’s boyfriend was in an open prison for stealing cars. As he was going to be released within the next six months, the prison service had started giving him the occasional day release. On these occasions, Debbie would want the house to herself so quite often Joanne and I would have to make ourselves scarce very early in the morning so they could have the house to themselves.

This was a real pain in the arse and often meant we had to be careful not to drink too much and not stay out until the early hours, knowing that we would have to be up bright and early the next morning. Also because Joanne was a nurse, she worked shift patterns anyway so the chances of us having a night when we could let ourselves go were very rare.

Joanne was a couple of years older than me, but sexually she was light years ahead of me. She had a shock of ginger hair, pale freckly skin and coarse pubic hair. She was the stereotypical wild red head and I learnt a huge amount in the time we spent together. She knew what she liked and she wasn’t afraid to tell me. Because her job was fairly depressing and she saw some horrific things during the day, whenever she had a night off, she would really go for it! Joanne particularly enjoyed rough sex and loved dirty talking while we were fucking. She liked being spanked, she liked anal sex and although she told me early on I couldn’t cum over her face, she was happy to do anything else. Joanne was also the first girl to put her finger in my arse as she gave me a blow job, so for that reason alone, she’ll always have a special place in my heart.

We obviously did have gentler, more loving, sex as well. This was particularly true when Debbie was also in the house and Joanne couldn't be as loud as she would like. On these occasions, Debbie would typically bring herself to an orgasm with her fingers on her clit. She would always tell me not to feel bad but she could only orgasm without her fingers if she was being loud and filthy!

Debbie by comparison, was of a much smaller build and quite demure. She had straight mousey brown hair and was quite shy. She was more cute than beautiful and I wouldn’t really describe her as sexy. I couldn’t understand how she had ended up with someone in prison and she certainly didn’t come across as a bad girl.

One Sunday morning at approximately 6am, me and Joanne were leaving the house and said our goodbyes to Debbie, wishing her a good day.

“Thanks for giving me the whole day,” Debbie replied. “We’ll probably only need five minutes.”

I looked at Joanne, who was sharing a knowing smile with Debbie.

“What was that about?” I asked.

“Debbie’s getting fed up with David,” Joanne replied. “As soon as he gets there, they go to bed, he lasts five minutes and then they watch television. Debbie’s told him she wants it to last longer, but he just says he’s been in prison, what does she expect?”

“And she’s asked me how long you last,” she teased.

“Really! What did you say?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ve told her I’ve got no complaints!” she replied.

I wasn’t entirely sure how true this was to be honest. I was never confident I was satisfying Joanne but I did enjoy the fact that she may have told Debbie that I was good in bed. My ego was suitably padded.

Things continued as they were for the next couple of months. We would leave early, Debbie would make some remark about Dave lasting a few minutes in bed and we’d go and have breakfast in some motorway services.

The best sexual experiences with Joanne would occur on a Saturday night when she didn’t have to work the next day and we had to the house to ourselves. Because of Debbie’s situation with her inmate boyfriend and Joanne’s antisocial working hours, this had only happened twice in eight months. On both of those occasions we had rolled in at 3am and fucked for hours, stopping and starting, watching porn in her room and having the best sex I had ever experienced. So it was with a huge amount of excitement and anticipation that I looked forward to this particular Saturday night, when Joanne would have the Sunday off work. It had coincided with David having his first full weekend out of prison and Debbie was spending it with him at his Mum's. We would have the whole house to ourselves from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning. I couldn’t wait!

We went out to a club, got fantastically drunk. During the taxi ride home, Joanne had leant over my lap and begun giving me a blow job. I so looked forward to getting her in the house and giving her the hardest fuck of her life. As we fell into the house, I pushed her over the stairs and pulled her short dress up to her waist. I roughly pulled her knickers to one side and began licking her arsehole and pussy from behind. She began to writhe and groan loudly as my tongue moved between her holes.

We literally tore each other’s clothes off as we made our way upstairs. As we entered her bedroom, she pushed me down on the bed. She made her way up my body, teased my cock over the opening of her pussy, before lowering herself down on my cock.

A favourite thing that Joanne would do was to slowly move back and forth on my cock as I lay there on my back and tell me filthy stories of her time at University, in the student halls of residence.

“Do you want to hear about my slutty past?” she asked.

I brought my hands up to her breasts and pinched her nipples hard.

“Yes, baby. Tell me about all the fucking you did as a student,” I answered.

“I’ll tell you about the time when three guys all fucked me at once and I had a cock in every hole. One in my cunt, one in my mouth and one in my arse!” she began.

Joanne was good at telling stories and I’ve absolutely no doubt they were true. At a later date, we even bumped into one of the guys who’d fucked her on this occasion when we were out shopping. As I lay there listening to her talking about how they all fucked her and covered her in cum, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye through the bedroom door on the landing. I wasn’t distracted for long and didn’t dwell on it. Having a sexy redhead riding my cock was far more important than anything going on outside the bedroom.

As Joanne finished her story, her pussy dripping juices over my balls, she had her first orgasm. I had learnt to hold back on these rare sex marathons and knew that she would be very happy to lay there and watch some porn. We would spend the next hour playing with each other and masturbating before I’d get the chance to fuck her again. We hadn’t turned any lights on, so the television illuminated the room. We lay on her bed, with the television directly in front of us. The bedroom door was to the right of the television, so because my head was at the top of the bed, I couldn’t see out into the landing any longer.

After half an hour or so of watching porn (always gang bang porn) Joanne turned to me.

“Eat my cunt, baby,” she told me.

I happily kissed her body, teasing the inside of her legs with gentle licks, until Joanne grabbed my hair and pulled me between her spread legs. As I sucked on her clit and pushed my tongue inside her, Joanne pushed a cushion underneath herself and pushed my head further down. I didn’t need an invitation and I began licking her arsehole again. I alternated with a finger and my tongue, ensuring that either one was in her arse or pussy at all times.

This always made Joanne moan loudly and I knew she was close to another orgasm.

“Lick my arse baby!” she exclaimed, “Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum!” 

My mouth sucked hard on her clit as Joanne shuddered violently on my mouth and screamed in pleasure.

As she lay back on the bed, she pulled my head up towards hers, for a kiss.

“Will you fuck me like a dirty whore?” she asked.

“God, yes!” I answered eagerly.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi



“Tell me what to do,” she replied.

I ran my hands through her hair, gently at first, but then I grabbed a handful and pulled her from the bed. Joanne loved having her hair pulled when we were having sex.

“Get on all fours, you dirty slut!” I told her.

Joanne played along and did as requested. She knelt on all fours with her head at the top of the bed. I stood at the foot of the bed, the room still illuminated from the television behind me.

I pushed two fingers easily into her wet pussy.

“You’re so fucking wet,” I told her.

Joanne moaned as I now pushed three fingers deep into her cunt.

I began to spank her arse hard as I finger fucked her. I continued calling her a filthy slut and Joanne pushed back onto me, forcing my fingers further inside her. I reached my other hand between her bum cheeks and pushed a finger into her arsehole, still wet from my tongue.

Her head fell to the pillow and her groans told me to continue.

I now had three fingers in her cunt and I pushed two fingers into her loosening arse. I was lost in the haze of alcohol and lust but was soon very aware of a movement to my left, once again out on the landing. 

Looking to my left, I saw one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed. Debbie was standing in a t-shirt and nothing else with one leg on the banister and was eagerly fingering her pussy as she watched me fuck her friend.

We stared directly into each other eyes. Debbie was no more than two metres away from me and to this day, I’ve never seen such a look of wanton lust in anyone’s eyes.

“Fuck me baby!” Joanne demanded.

Joanne’s groans bought me back into the room and I realised I’d stopped fingering her, my hands motionless inside her.

I looked back at Debbie, who simply nodded.

I looked back down at Joanne, still on all fours. Her wet pussy glistening in front of me and her tight puckered arsehole begging to be fucked. Thankfully my cock wasn’t so startled that it had subsided and to be completely honest the house could have been being burgled and my main focus would still have been on Joanne’s arse staring up at me.

I brought a leg up onto the bed and positioned my cock at the entrance of Joanne’s arsehole. I had regularly performed anal sex on Joanne before. I knew that even though we were having a roleplay of rough sex, I would still need to gently push the first couple of inches into her arse and remain still until Joanne pushed back, slowly at first, until she was able to take the full length of my cock inside her. Once she had taken the whole of my length the roleplay could begin again and we could continue fucking with more vigour!

I looked back across at Debbie. If anything I thought she’d moved closer to threshold of the door and she was certainly enjoying watching Joanne getting fucked. I knew from previous experiences what Joanne would be expecting from me and I was always very happy to play along. I spanked her hard as I began pulling the full length of my cock from her arse, before thrusting it all the way back in, firmly and with purpose. She would deliberately fall onto the bed with every slap and I would grab her pelvis and with my hands under her, pulling her back down onto my cock.

“Stop fucking struggling. Take my cock in your arse!” I told her.

Joanne absolutely loved being spoken to like this and she squealed in mock horror as I fucked her. I looked across at Debbie who had now brought her leg down from the banister and was leaning back on the door frame to her own bedroom. I carried on staring until she caught my gaze. I gestured down at her t-shirt and lifted my head up, hoping she’d understand my mime. Unfortunately she didn’t and I found myself mouthing the words “take your shirt off” to her. She finally got the hint and although she didn’t remove the t-shirt, she lifted it up over her head, resting it on her shoulders, so she now stood completely naked in front of me.

Debbie’s body was exactly as I had imagined. Her breasts were small and pert and she never seemed to have any need to wear a bra. Although her build was petit, she had lovely rounded hips and a beautiful mound of brown pubic hair. Because of the way she’d positioned the t-shirt behind her head, she had arched her back for comfort against the door frame. This position had pushed her tiny breasts up and allowed me to focus on her hard nipples.

I looked back down at Joanne and felt bad for not giving her my full attention. I smacked her sore arse again and brought my hand up to her hair, pulling it hard as I fucked her.

“Do you like my cock in your tight arsehole?” I asked.

Joanne only groaned.

“Tell me you like my big cock in your arse, you slut!” I told her.

“I love it, I love you fucking my arse,” she replied.

I pushed her down on the bed, so she was now completely flat on her stomach with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. I grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her, falling on top of her as I did. My cock remained in her arse and I held her hands down on the bed and began fucking her harder, lifting my feet from the floor to get as much power as possible.

We’d play this game so many times before, Joanne knew what to do. She began trying to free her hands from mine, making me use the full weight of my body to stop her from moving. I pulled her hair to one side and put my mouth to her ear.

“Stop fucking struggling, you dirty bitch!” I whispered to her. “I’m going to shoot my cum inside your tight little arse.”

I allowed one her hands to wriggle free, as I did every time.

“Rub your clit as I fuck your arse,” I told her.

Although Joanne had already experienced two orgasms, I knew from experience, that this one would be the most explosive. Even though the porn movie still played behind us, I could still hear the squelching of her wet pussy was as she rubbed her clit, while I continued to fuck her arse.

I turned my head to check on the peeping tom. Debbie was still leaning against her doorframe, rubbing her pussy with her whole palm and using her other hand to keep her balance.

Joanne was becoming breathless. She pushed her arse up and down, allowing herself more movement with her hand, but also allowing me more movement to pound deeper into her.

I knew I couldn’t last much longer. Witnessing Debbie masturbate just metres from me and feeling my cock spread Joanne’s hot wet hole was too much.

“I can’t hold on baby, I’m going to cum!” I shouted.

“Fuck, cum in my arse, baby!” Joanne begged.

I pulled back on Joanne’s hair, putting the full weight of my body on top of her and fucking her as hard as I could, smacking my balls against her pussy.

We groaned, moaned and shouted in unison as we both orgasmed, Joanne on her fingers and me deep inside her arse. I immediately looked over at Debbie, who was now sat on her knees on the landing carpet, her fingers buried inside her pussy, her other hand in her mouth as she bit down on her fingers.

I pulled myself up from Joanne on the bed, a stream of hot cum trickled from her arsehole down towards her pussy.

I sat on the edge of the bed and shared another look with Debbie. She looked at me briefly, but then rolled herself around and disappeared into her bedroom, gently closing the door.

When we awoke the next day, Debbie was nowhere to be seen. I obviously didn’t tell Joanne anything about what I’d witnessed. It was a good couple of weeks later when Joanne phoned me, giggling and excited.

“You’ll never guess. When we went clubbing the other week and got back, Debbie was in the house. She’d had a fall out with Dave and walked out of his Mum's!” she told me. “She said she didn’t hear us fucking, but there’s no way she could have slept through that! Do you remember, we watched porn and everything!” she continued.

Dave was released from prison a few months later and Debbie moved out to live with him at his Mums. I never did tell Joanne about what I had seen. Debbie had spent the next few months avoiding me, returning to her role as a sweet shy, butter wouldn’t melt, young lady.

It remains a wonderful one-off experience that I’ve thought about often.

Published 
Written by Leighton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments