Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thick: Isabella's Community Chest

"This is the tale of the enigmatic Isabella and how she got into the business."

5
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was accidental. It was almost coincidental. But she came.

“I know she isn’t really your type, but we got another one,” Lexi said.

“What does she look like? Two, what is my type?” Jordan said.

“Let’s just say I notice a pattern.”

Lexi showed a picture of her. She was Latina, slender, very pretty, with curves in the right places. Her name was Isabella.

“Hmm. She’s pretty. But one thing though...” Jordan said.

“She doesn’t fit, does she? See, you do have a type. Just for that, I’m calling her to say she has the job.”

“It’s not that. I would gladly work with her. It’s just that the website...”

“Exactly. Variety, my dear Jordan. Variety. She’ll be here in a few days.”

A few days later... She arrived.

“You must be Isabella.”

“Yes. Yes, I am.”

“Of course, I need some form of identification just to make sure,” Lexi said, behind her desk.

“Sure. Don’t worry,” Isabella gave her Driver’s license to her.

Lexi looked at her, then her picture.

“You know, you’re gorgeous. And you look young for your age. I know you get that all the time from guys,” Lexi said.

“Yeah.”

“I am the talent consultant here. My name is Alexa. Call me Lexi. I found you. I have a feeling Jordan’s going to really like you,” Lexi said, looking at her.

“Really?"

“Mm-hmm.”

Jordan walked in the room, wearing nothing but his underwear, showing his bulge.

“Hey, Lexi... Oh. This must be Isabella,” Jordan said.

“Call me Bella.”

“I will. Bella, you ready?" Jordan said.

“As ready as I’m going to be.”

Jordan walked away into the room.

“Nice bulge... Lexi, are you going to be in the room watching us fuck?" Isabella said.

“Yes, keeping an eye on the camera, if you will. Unless you have...”

“No. I kind of like being watched,” Bella said, with a smile.

“Oh, he’s going to love you. Right this way...”
 

Later, behind the camera...

“How you doing?" Jordan said, from behind the camera.

“Good. Good.”

“Tell the good people out there what your name is, please?" Jordan said, smiling. Isabella noticed said smile. She liked it.

“My name is Isabella. You can call me Bella.”

“Oh. Bella. Pretty name. Very pretty. Like you,” he said.

“Thank you,” she said with a smile he couldn’t help but love.

“Was that too corny?"

“No.”

“I got to ask, how’d you get into this anyway?" Jordan said.

“Simple. I’m newly single. I’m not really an overtly sexual person, but the man that I was with did not give a damn. If he wanted it, we did it. Hell, my nephew heard me moaning in the other room multiple times in the past,” Isabella said.

“Awkward. How old was he exactly?"

“High school back then, but it made us closer. Let’s just say I taught him everything he knows about pleasing a woman,” Bella said with a proud yet mischievous look.

“Wow, really? Hmm. And another question,” Jordan said.

“Yeah?"

“What do you think your best assets are?"

“I’d say my brain and my smile. Men love my long legs too. And my tits, believe it or not,” Bella said, cupping her small yet cute breasts. The camera panned down to her chest. “Do you want to see?"

Jordan’s answer was unquestioned. He moved the camera up and down as if nodding. She giggled while taking her top off, showing her black bra which accentuated her breasts.

“You see, these little things are perfect. They’re just the right size for teasing a man, but they’re not too big,” Bella said, slowly taking off her bra, and dropping it. “And I see I’m teasing you... Very much so.”

Bella looked at Jordan’s ever-growing bulge and started caressing it.

“And you want to know a little secret about me? A tiny one?” Bella said, lowering Jordan’s pants, showing his well-endowed erection. She bit her lip. “My nickname used to be ’Hoover Vacuum’ once upon a time. Want to find out why?"

Her pouty lips wrapped around his erection, sucking softly. She heard a soft moan from him, fueling her to go slightly faster.
“Mmm. You like that shit?" Bella said, with a trail of saliva coming from her lip. She licked it slowly and resumed sucking.
 

Meanwhile, Lexi was watching the whole thing. She felt herself get turned on. She started rubbing her big breasts while Jordan groped Bella’s petite breasts. The moment he found her sensitive sizable nipples, she moaned in a way that turned both Lexi and Jordan on.

“Ughhhh... Grab my tits, baby...” Bella said, moaning.

Lexi felt herself getting wet between her legs, while still groping herself. She undid her pants, sticking her hand in, fingering her damp sweet treasure.

KuramySantini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KuramySantini

Bella was now deep throating Jordan’s rock hard erection with ease. She licked the underside of the erection with care and a loving touch.

“Come here. Let me get that pussy,” Jordan said, almost growling, and slapping her ass.

“Mmm,” She said, looking back at the both of them. She seductively pulled down her black pants, showing a thong. Jordan slapped her ass again. Jordan then took said thong off of Bella. Lexi started fingering more vigorously. She was fighting moans to the best of her ability. She bit her lip quite a few times while Jordan moved Bella’s thong over to the side and started licking her wet treasure.

“Ugh...”

“Yeah, you like it?"

“Yeah, daddy...” Bella said.

Jordan slapped her on her cute tight ass.

“Ugh... Eat my pussy, daddy..."

Jordan slapped her tight ass again, opening her cheeks, eating her sweetness deeper.

“Yeah... Ugh... Ugh...” Bella’s moans became louder as she became closer to her peak. “Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Jordan then said aggressively, in her ear, “Come here.”

Jordan started to fondle Bella’s treasure that was getting wetter by the second. He inserted himself in her tightness, making them both moan simultaneously.

“It’s so tight,” Jordan said.

“You like my tight pussy?" She said, biting her lip again. He answered defiantly by fucking her with want. By fucking her with lust.

“Turn around.”

She turned around. Jordan faced Bella’s womanly chest and groped her sizable sensitive nipples again, she moaned as she bit her lip.

“Ughhhh...”

Jordan then sucked her fingers and his, moisturizing her sweet treasure even more. He put Bella against the wall and inserted himself again, this time looking at Bella’s face as she ascends to her sexual high. Her breasts jumped in perfect synchronization. 

“Ugh, ugh, ugh!” Bella moaned.

“You like that shit? Say you like that..."

“I like that shit, daddy...”

Jordan grabbed her breasts like an animal and started kissing her on the neck as he went faster. This took Lexi aback a little bit, as she was at this point, masturbating and her breasts out. However, it did not stop her. Lexi had never recalled Jordan kissing a client on camera. He didn't kiss Lexi and Lexi was his first one.

“Ugh! Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy! Fill me with your big cock!" Bella screamed and moaned with want, which made Jordan fuck with such emotional hunger that he almost had an out-of-body experience. He started penetrating Bella with much faster strokes. Her moans fueled him.

“Look. Look at me when I’m fucking you. You like that cock, do you? Do you!"

“I love that cock, daddy...” She moaned.

He slowed down.

“Good girl,” He said touching her cheek slowly.

The minute he slowed down, Bella kissed him. Afterward, she said...“Give me that cock, daddy.”

Bella began sucking Jordan’s volcanic, ready-to-erupt erection with all her might.

“Ooh, look at those lips... So sexy...”

Bella smiled, as she jerked him off.

“You coming, baby?" She asked.

“You ready?”

She jerked his erection even faster, waiting for him to climax. Until...

“Ughhhhhh....”

Jordan shot his juices onto Bella’s chest and face. She licked and sucked every bit of it.

“Damn, you are sexy,” Jordan said.

“You’re not so bad yourself.”
 

After the scene...

“So, here’s your pay, Bella. If you want to do another one... Here’s our card. As you already know, I’m the talent advisor,” Lexi said.

“So, you find the girls to fuck. Let me ask you something, while Jordan is changing.”

“Yeah?"

“Do you like girls? Two, have you and Jordan fucked? And three, were you masturbating in there?"

“Yes, I am bisexual. Yes, we’ve fucked on screen. And yes, I’ve done it multiple times,” Lexi said, truthfully.

“Hmm, interesting.”

All of a sudden, Isabella kissed Lexi. Lexi kissed back for a short yet sweet one.

“I got options,” Bella said after putting her pay in her bra. “Oh, and tell Jordan to call me.”

Bella sashayed out of the facility. Not long afterward, Jordan came out of the bathroom.

“Where’s Bella?" Jordan said.

“She left. She told me to give you a message... ’Call me.’”

“Oh damn.”

“Why are you saying that?" Lexi asked.

“You simply can’t have feelings for a co-worker, especially in this profession. It’s rare if it does last, but you’re not going to last long. Hey, I’m hungry. You want something?"

Lexi shrugged.

“Come on now. My treat. Besides, Lexi, you ever have that feeling?” Jordan said.

“Of what?"

“That Bella and her nephew... You know?"

“Hmm... Nah. What the hell's wrong with you?" Lexi said, laughing as they left.

“You didn’t look at her eyes when she was talking about him! It was... Wow.”

The two kept talking about their most interesting client to date, not knowing what was next for them in this crazy business. But that’s why they liked it after all... Among other things.

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments