Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woodland Clearing, A Tale Of Virginity Lost, And Memories.

"A young couple meet in the woods and she takes his virginity, watched, remembered or dreamed or all three?"

30
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a short story that stands on its own, all characters are entirely fictional. It tells of one man's afternoon watching a grassy clearing in the woods and the events unfolding in front of him, while he remembers his first experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The story is not as predictable as you may think at first."

It had been one of those weeks where everything just turned out wrong. A week of sleepless nights trying to comfort little Hannah, who was having a hard time teething, had left him tired and irritable. He had messed up the second important client presentation of the week this morning, and his boss told him to go out and pull himself together. He wandered along to the local convenience store, grabbed a sandwich and drink, and headed into the quiet of the park.

Barely thinking or aware of his direction, he wandered into a grassy clearing at the edge of the woods. He sat in the shadows on the roots of a huge beech tree at the edge of the clearing. Pulling open the plastic bag containing his lunch, he frowned as he looked at what he had bought. The packet described his pastrami on rye, with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, mayo, mustard, and rocket. He felt sad that what he wanted was a plain cheese and pickle sandwich, and how inconvenient that the shop did not sell them. He’d also only bought water on autopilot when he wanted a Twix and a full-fat Coke.

He leaned back against the tree, took a swig of water and the first bite of the sandwich, and chewed slowly. Staring at the clearing, he smiled to remember that this was the very place where he lost his virginity with Sue that fateful afternoon all those years ago. He took another bite, cursing as he spewed some of the sauerkraut from the overstuffed sandwich. He realised he had left his ear buds and phone in the office. The warm summer air seemed thick with the smells and sounds of the woods. He took another careful bite and closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the peace and quiet.

He thought about Sue for the first time in years; she was the prettiest girl at school in that last term. With long blonde hair and bright blue eyes set in a happy, smiling face, he had fancied her from afar. He had always known she was out of his league and never had the courage to ask her out; she always had a boyfriend from the popular group of lads. He remembered how, on that day, they bumped into each other outside the school gates. She was bunking off PE, and he had a free study period. She looked radiantly beautiful, as always, in her plimsolls and uniform.

He smiled to himself, remembering how she had asked him to walk her to the park so that the boys would leave her alone. He remembered walking and glancing at her the whole time while she talked to him about which boy she might go out with next. He remembered that after that amazing day, he still could not bring himself to talk to her or ask her out.

Sitting in the warm shade, he noticed a couple had walked into the clearing on the far side. To be more precise, it looked as though the girl had led the boy in by the hand; he looked reluctant or perhaps shy. She gave him a brief kiss, then another as she spoke to him. He could not hear clearly what she said but knew she was asking him to do something. She pulled a big towel out of her backpack and laid it on the ground before sitting on it and inviting him down too.

He watched more kissing and hoped they would not notice him spying on their meeting. She seemed to be taking the lead, and I watched her draw him down as she lay on her back. He saw hands briefly cup the girl’s tits through her blouse and her surprising reaction of unbuttoning it to expose her white bra. She kept kissing him and talking to him while he was trying to look at her perfect B-cup tits. The boy sat up for a brief moment, pulled his shirt off over his head, and stared at her chest again before she resumed kissing him.

Watching from the shadows, he felt he was intruding but, at the same time, strangely connected to the young man. She was asking if he liked her, if he fancied her, and why he had not asked her out. She seemed to be asking a lot of questions in between the kissing and cuddling. She pushed the boy off her and sat up, and he was expecting to see her march away any second. Instead, she pulled her white blouse off and put it on the ground beside her, followed by slipping her plaid skirt down and off. The lad just sat and stared between her bra and a big pair of blue knickers.

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

She spoke to him again, urging him to remove his trousers, which he seemed almost reluctant to do. He sat and pulled them off to reveal a pair of Y-fronts with a sizeable erect cock pushing out the front. She grabbed at it a couple of times while he stayed just out of reach. She asked him if he fancied her again, which seemed like a superfluous question judging by the state of his underpants. He was nodding and staring as she slowly drew her knees up to her chest and then lowered the big blue knickers down her legs and off.

From his position in the shadows under the tree, he could not clearly see her with the lad's body in the way. He briefly considered standing and approaching the couple, but somehow he could not bring himself to move. He saw her holding something out to him while the lad stared at her recently exposed pussy and ignored her hand. She tapped it on his head to get his attention, and he looked her in the face for the first time in a while.

More words were exchanged, and it became apparent he had never put on a condom before. He sat up and watched as if in a dream as she released his cock and rolled the condom down his cock before lying back down and spreading her legs wide. She pulled his face to hers to kiss him and stop his uncomfortable staring. She freed one hand to guide his cock to her waiting pussy and then pulled him up onto her. They lay dead still for a few moments until she urged him to do something and by grabbing his bum, still wrapped in his pants.

Watching from the shadows, he felt sorry for the poor lad and his pathetic efforts to please the girl. He knew he would do a much better job and knew he should approach her once he finished offering his services. It lasted less than a minute before he saw the lad’s whole body freeze and withdraw. She said something, and it was clear she was deeply unhappy about the whole affair. She pushed him off and dressed quickly, pushing the towel into her bag and leaving him lying on the grass. His cock was now limp inside a cum-filled condom.

He knew he had missed his chance to go and be with the girl, but he could not seem to raise himself away from his comfortable position under the tree. He watched the lad discard the condom and dress himself before marching off after the girl.

“Are you OK?” someone asked from far away. “Mister, are you alright?” A voice seemed to echo and float around him. “Do dead people really get erections, do you think?” The voice was getting closer and clearer. Something moved his leg and then moved it again, and he felt the hard root underneath him. He opened his eyes slowly to see two blurry faces peering at him. “Are you OK? Can we do anything for you?” one said. He blinked, focused, and blinked some more.

Squatting on the root beside him was a young woman in a skirt so short that he could see lacy panties bulging and stretching. Standing beside her was another woman, also in a skirt that seemed so impossibly short that he had a clear view underneath. Looking down, he could see his trousers tented after watching the couple earlier; there were suspicious stains on the front, and his half-eaten sandwich was on the floor. He tried to explain that it was sauerkraut and mayo, but the women did not seem to care. They moved closer and closer to him.

 

He slept soundly and undisturbed in the park for nearly three hours—sleep he so desperately needed. He was woken by an inquisitive dog. He had his half-eaten pastrami in one hand and water in the other. He was glad to see his trousers were quite clean, with no sign of any embarrassing tenting. He walked home and smiled wildly to himself, remembering the crazy dreams he had so thoroughly enjoyed.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments