Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Watcher

"Her uninhibited lust was his forbidden indulgence"

35
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Jason couldn't sleep again. It had been over a month since the beautiful Samantha moved into the apartment across the hall, and she utterly consumed his thoughts both day and night. From the very first time he laid eyes on her sculpted yet deliciously curvy figure, with those sun-kissed golden waves cascading past her shoulders and bright amber eyes that seemed to smolder with unspoken desires, he was immediately, powerfully drawn to her in a visceral way. Her plump, perfect lips were perpetually etched in the slightest provocative pout that left him ravenous with want. And the sly sidelong glances and cheeky little grins she flashed him as they passed in the hallway, often "accidentally" brushing her body against his in a teasing fashion, stoked his cravings to the brink of madness.


At first, Jason tried his best to resist his overwhelming urges, forcing himself to admire the exotic, radiant beauty that was Samantha from a respectful distance. But she had this magnetic, irresistible essence that made it impossible for him to think of anything or anyone else. Within just a week of her moving into the apartment complex, his innocent fantasies grew feverish, his idle thoughts always circling back to visions of her naked, sun-kissed curves and imagining how euphoric it would feel to bury himself inside her tight, silken depths. On this particular restless night, after tossing and turning for hours, Jason gave up on the pursuit of sleep entirely. He rose from his tangled sheets and padded quietly to the bathroom, splashing some cold water on his flushed face in hopes of cooling his lustful thoughts of the sexpot living right across the way.

As he exited the bathroom, Jason's gaze was immediately drawn to a thin sliver of light spilling out from beneath Samantha's door in the dimly lit hallway. Was she up this late studying, or burning the midnight oil working? His groin tightened with a visceral stab of jealousy as he wondered if perhaps she had some male company over. Jason knew he shouldn't - that he would regret this momentary lapse severely. But the temptation was too overpowering to resist. He felt himself being pulled forward, an invisible force guiding him until he was just inches away from the door crack, like a sailor going under a siren's seductive spell. That's when it hit him - the unmistakable, softly sharp intake of breath that could only be a feminine moan of pleasure. The whisper-quiet little gasp made his body go rigid, a wildfire of shame and arousal battling for dominance as he moved even closer, straining his eyes to see through the narrow opening.

Jason could now distinctly make out the golden strip of light bleeding out from beneath Samantha's door, periodically flickering as if being disrupted by some sort of movement within her room. He heard another soft moan, slightly louder this time, as clear as a church bell, indicating she was undoubtedly pleasuring herself in private. A voice of reason deep down urged him to turn and walk away immediately - to spare himself this indecent torture of unfulfilled voyeuristic desire. But a more primal, unbridled urge roared up from his loins, an insatiable yearning to get a look inside that sensual realm she thought was completely secluded.


He leaned in close, keeping his body flush against the door to look through the slit separating him from the lewd yet hopelessly tempting sight. And there she was - deliciously displayed in the warm amber glow of her bedside lamp like a forbidden vision. Samantha lay splayed out on messy, rumpled dark red satin sheets, clad in barely-there lingerie that could scarcely be considered clothing at all. She wore a sheer crimson lace teddy that was straining with the task of containing her full, lush breasts, which threatened to spill out of its delicate confines at any moment.


The thin, flimsy fabric caressed and outlined every feminine curve and dip of her body in a way that made Jason's mouth water, her rigid nipples distending against its gauzy lace surface. He could make out the naughty panty portion of the lingerie ensemble, but just barely - as one of Samantha's heavenly tanned, smooth legs was kicked free of the covers completely while the other was obscenely parted, putting her glistening core on full display. Her beautiful face was flushed and contorted in ecstasy; head rolled back against the pillows as guttural whimpers of bliss escaped her parted, sumptuous lips. One delicate hand traced lazy circles up the taut plane of her abdomen from her navel, fingers grazing the underside of her breasts every few moments in a blatant tease.


"Mmm...fuck yes..." she brazenly groaned out between hot, panting breaths, her tone dripping with liquid, uninhibited lust.


But it was the other hand that truly held Jason's widened stare in a hypnotic trance. Those slender digits busily sawed in and out between her splayed thighs, vigorously rubbing and stroking her moist, engorged lower lips with lewd sounds of wet friction filling the room. Two fingers slipped knuckle-deep inside her exposed, glistening core, disappearing into her slick opening with ease before withdrawing teasingly slow. But she never denied herself that delicious friction for long, hungrily plunging back inside her molten silk with desperate fervor, over and over in a wanton rhythm.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde


"Oh, God, I need you inside me! " Samantha suddenly cried out in throaty desperation, hips bucking upwards off the mattress as if being filled by some invisible force.


She was clearly lost in some erotic fantasy, furiously masturbating with reckless abandon, chasing her release. And each filthy sound, every sultry moan from her lush lips, made Jason's cock throb and swell inside his pajama pants, flushing his whole body with unbearable arousal. Still, he was utterly transfixed, unable to tear his spellbound eyes away from her brazen display of self-pleasure and debauchery, no matter how deeply his conscience shamed him. The bed frame began to squeak and protest vehemently in time with Samantha's frantic humping, the ancient springs creaking loudly under the onslaught of her vigorous motions. Her hips ground down hard against her hand working relentlessly between her thighs, the lewd wet sounds of her fingers pumping in and out of her soaked centre becoming more audible as her pace increased.


With her free hand, Samantha pulled aside the lacy red cups of the teddy, exposing her full, heavy breasts and their dark, peaked areolas to open air. Not wasting a moment, she roughly pinched and rolled her stiff, distended nipple between thumb and forefinger, whining loudly at the sharp delicious bites of sensation that seemed only to further stoke the fire of her impassioned masturbation.

Jason had never witnessed anything so erotically brazen, so intoxicatingly lewd and primal. He was completely enthralled, drinking in the sight of her uninhibited lust with ravenous hunger. Guilt and shame were swiftly overpowered by his insatiable voyeuristic needs as he watched Samantha chase her orgasmic peak with increasingly feral desperation. Her fingers were a blur of jackhammer motions between her splayed legs, hips thrashing and grinding against her working hand in steadily rougher, less coordinated movements. Her entire body began to tremble violently, stomach muscles constricting taut as a bowstring, right on the precipice of unraveling into euphoric release. Then, without warning, her back arched off the bed at an impossible angle, mouth dropping open in a silent cry of shattering ecstasy as her prolonged climax finally peaked in cataclysmic release.


Every straining muscle in Samantha's superheated frame convulsed and quaked with each shattering wave of orgasm that crashed over her senses, again and again. For what felt like an eternity, she could only buck and shudder violently, a woman possessed in the throes of indescribable rapture. Until, at long last, her satisfied body collapsed back into a sweaty, heaving pile upon those rumpled silk sheets, passion utterly spent and satiated. Samantha lay there absolutely motionless except for the rapid rise and fall of her chest.


Jason's breath hitched as he watched Samantha's body slowly relax, her chest heaving with the aftershocks of her intense climax. He knew he should leave, but he was rooted to the spot, unable to tear his eyes away from her. The guilt gnawed at him, but the primal urge to watch overpowered his better judgment. Suddenly, Samantha's eyes fluttered open, and she turned her head towards the door. Jason's heart pounded in his chest as he realized she might see him. He quickly stepped back, but it was too late. Samantha's eyes locked onto the sliver of light where Jason had been peering through.

"Jason?" she called out, her voice a mix of curiosity and something else he couldn't quite place.

Jason's mind raced. He could run back to his apartment and pretend this never happened, but something in Samantha's voice made him pause. He took a deep breath and stepped forward, pushing the door open slightly.

"Samantha, I... I'm sorry," he stammered, his face flushed with embarrassment. "I didn't mean to intrude. I just... I couldn't help myself."


To his surprise, Samantha didn't look angry. Instead, a slow, knowing smile spread across her face. "I wondered how long it would take you to come over," she said, her voice low and inviting.

Jason's eyes widened in shock. "You knew?"

Samantha nodded, her smile widening. "I've seen the way you look at me, Jason. I knew it was only a matter of time before you gave in to your curiosity."

Jason felt a mix of relief and confusion. "So... what now?"

Samantha sat up, her eyes never leaving his. "Now, you come in," she said, her voice a sultry whisper. "And we see where this goes."

Jason hesitated for a moment, but the magnetic pull of Samantha's gaze was too strong to resist. He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. As he approached the bed, Samantha reached out and took his hand, pulling him down beside her.....

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments