Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Journey Home

"A driver gets more than he bargains for on a late night train journey"

2
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

As I stand on platform 3, the wind rushes past me, sending an icy chill through my body. Right on schedule, the 9:58pm train appears from around the bend and pulls into the station. A stream of late night commuters whoosh past me as they alight in a colourful swirl of fabric and the smell of perfume, smoke and alcohol assaults my senses as I step aboard. The driver I am replacing passes me at the door to the driver's cabin and we exchange a quick greeting before I enter and take my seat. 

It is my last train for the evening shift and I am more than ready for this long day to be over. The monitor screens show a small cluster of passengers in the rear car and only one couple in mine. As I set up I glance at the screens and pause to look at the pair of passengers in my carriage again. 

They are seated in one of the four-seat bays, alongside each other and in clear view of the security camera. There is something about the two of them which is intriguing, but I have to drag my eyes away from them to drive my train headed for the city. It is an express run, with only a few stops along the way which means I can indulge in some monitor watching. I look at the pair who are gazing at each other and am unsure what makes it hard for me to take my eyes away from them. 

Perhaps it is the way he is leaning in toward her, looking hungrily at her or perhaps it is the way she is so intent upon him, not only desiring him, but almost needing him. Their intimacy is sensual, almost palpable and they emit a chemistry which I feel I am intruding on, but I cannot look away. He seems to loom over her as if he owns her and yet he touches her so tenderly, brushing his thumb across her lips with his hand resting on her cheek.

As I am spying on this pair, watching a very private exchange, I am enthralled by the way they have their eyes locked on each other as if the world has disappeared around them and there is none but them remaining. It is almost as if I can see a hunger there, a deep need each has for the other which is starting to appear very erotic. I watch as he picks up a strand of hair from the side of her face and raises it, bringing his mouth to her neck. For a second, I think he is going to whisper something in her ear, but she closes her eyes and I can see her inhale deeply as he kisses her neck whilst she tilts her head and arches her back. 

We whiz past a station and I glance up to see him continue to devour her neck and throat more urgently. When he pulls away, I can see dark patches where he has left his mark on her skin, claiming his prey. She turns toward him and returns the favour, moving her body around so she is sitting, straddled on his lap and facing him, her hands grasping his shoulders. It is his turn to close his eyes and he leans back with his head resting on the top of the seat. 

We are nearing one of my scheduled stops, so I peel my eyes away and focus on the track. To my delight, there are no passengers to pickup and we continue on our way, precisely on schedule.

In the moments I have looked away, she has begun to unbutton his shirt, seemingly oblivious to the stop that we just made. She is looking straight at him all the while, slowly, seductively undoing each button from the top down and placing a lingering kiss on his chest between each one. She finishes and presses her palms to his chest, running them over his torso, exploring his body. He jolts slightly when she takes each nipple into her mouth and sucks for a moment. I think to myself how lucky he is, as I love to be kissed, sucked and bitten on my nipples. I circle a finger around mine now and it stands erect against my shirt, my body beginning to awaken to the show in front of me.  In my lap, my cock is stiffening uncomfortably in my trousers, as I become more aroused watching this couple.

She moves her body on him, grinding against his groin and kisses his mouth hungrily with one hand clenching a fistful of his amber-gold hair. He runs his hands up from her waist and her shirt lifts, exposing her bare breasts and massages them as she rubs her body on his. He grabs her arse, her skirt lifted slightly and I can clearly see she is not wearing any underwear. He takes hold of her hips and pushes her off of him and her leg slides gracefully over his lap as she sits down. 

He gets down to the floor, on his knees and drags her to the edge of the seat. I flick my eyes between the other monitors and the track knowing I have approximately five minutes before the next scheduled stop. He has lifted her skirt and he runs a finger along her inner thigh and then slides two fingers in and out of her pussy slowly, over and over. Her head goes back, eyes closed and mouth open in bliss and she spreads her legs open for him, placing her feet on the seat opposite. I know what is coming next and I am so aroused by the idea that my cock is throbbing against the fabric it is confined to. 

He spreads her pussy lips apart with one hand, caresses her breast with the other and then moves his mouth to her. I see his lips open a moment before he kisses her flower. She looks as if she is moaning and I can see her chest lifting as her breathing increases, her cleavage rising above her top. Her hands move to his head now, pressing him to her as he fucks her with his tongue. 

His head moves rhythmically back and forth, tilting to the side every now and then. His speed increases and her body responds, jerking back before her hips thrust up and forwards, head tilting back and eyes closed in absolute pleasure. He holds her with both hands to still her writhing body. I realise with a shock that I have just watched a man bring a woman to orgasm on my train. The thought of it arouses me further and my erection is almost painful in my pants as I realise I want to take my turn and fuck this woman.

After a brief pause, he brings her legs gently down and stands in front of her. She steps up to him and presses her body to his, once again sucking his nipples. We have approached the second scheduled stop and, once again there are no new passengers to board, but three from the rear car alight. As I take off, my eyes travel back to the monitor. She is looking up at him and he takes her face between his hands, tenderly kissing her at first and then more urgently as she writhes against him, clearly wanting more. Her hands travel down to his zipper and I see her unbutton and unzip his jeans. It comes as no surprise to me that he also is not wearing underwear and his hard cock springs free, his jeans dropping to the floor. 

I can just make out the shape of his arse from the reflection in the dark window. She grasps his firm cock at the base and slides her fist up and down his length slowly, still kissing his mouth. His hands are under her skirt again, giving me a view of her butt as he caresses it with her resting one leg up on the seat opposite. He grabs her and pulls her close and I see him slide his cock inside her, thrusting hard as she holds his arse.  After a moment she pulls away from him and sits back on the seat behind her, and it is her turn to hold his hips steady as she pulls him straight into her open mouth, he still covered in her delicious juices. 

She wraps her lips around him and he runs his fingers through her loose hair a few times until they come to rest on either side of her head. His face is full of pure bliss as his lover works her mouth over him as he looks down, watching her. I see her head lift, not breaking their bond and I think I can just make out him saying the words "I love you" to her while she sucks his cock for him. I would give a lot to have her tighten those lips around me right now and I calculate in my head that we are less than ten minutes from the city station, where I will need to do something to relieve myself as soon as possible.

kandyummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kandyummy

Soon she stops sucking and pushes him to sit down opposite her. She stands and raises her skirt, then once again she is straddling him, but this time she guides his hard dick into her pussy and rides him while he holds her shoulders and kisses her again. The motion as we travel is in perfect harmony with her body as she fucks her lover in my speeding train. Her sex face is so lovely and so hot all at once. She is beautiful, sensual and sexy. He gazes up at her while her body thrusts over his. Her eyes are locked on him as she rides him smoothly, giving pleasure to all three of us at once. 

His climax is powerful under her and she is jolted by his jerking body. He holds her tight to him as he releases his grip on the world. Her mouth opens and her head tilts back as she explodes around him again and I imagine she is moaning in his ear. He kisses her once his body has stopped jerking under her, his fingers brushing her cheek before he does so.

I am so turned on that I know I will be quick to relieve myself in the bathroom at the end of the line. I bring my train into the final station, smoothly stopping short of the barrier, speedily go through the process of cutting the engine and gather my belongings together, locking the cabin as I exit into the now dimly lit car. My cock is throbbing and I can feel the pressure on it as I walk. I assume the amorous couple will have alighted by now, so I am very surprised to see them seated facing me. It is her who speaks first, her eyes fixed intently on mine.

She thanks me in a soft, low voice with a slight English lilt. I must look puzzled so she continues to speak. "Tonight I have lived one of my fantasies on your train and I think you have probably seen the whole thing take place, and graciously allowed it to happen. Thank you for letting us finish." She glances up at the camera above and she looks a little coy for a brief moment, her cheeks flush a light pink.

He takes her hand now and speaks to me this time. "We have enjoyed our time here tonight but there is another fantasy we would love to make happen if you would help us."

I wait and see his eyes travel to my chest, pausing on my name badge and then down my torso and legs.

"We hoped you would be able to help us once more. Did you enjoy our little show?"

I must be burning scarlet now as I can feel a rush of heat course through my face. I cough and shift uncomfortably. "Yes indeed. I did enjoy it, thank you. I enjoyed it very much. How can I help?"

They exchange a glance and then both face me. He smiles at me and replies. "Were you turned on, watching us?”  

I look at her and flush scarlet, giving a small nod in response. "Did you get hard seeing my girl fuck me on your train? Do you want to taste her pussy? Would you allow my darling girl to suck your cock while I watch?"

I clear my throat and consider this sexy proposition. I am speechless as I process his words and my eyes travel from one to the other. It is like he has seen inside my mind and knows my fantasies.

I take a sharp breath in and finally find the words to respond. "I.. er, well yes, actually I would like that very much."

She steps towards me like a panther stalking its prey and her fingers curl straight around my belt. She undoes my pants slowly, all the while looking at me. He has moved behind her and is massaging her breasts so I can watch his hands caressing her body.

"You like to watch, don't you?" He asks me whilst locking eyes with me. 

My cock springs free at her fingertips as I breathe the word "yes" to him.

It feels good to have her touching me and to be finally free of the pressure of having my cock tight against my pants. She pushes me to sit down and I do, watching as she slides her skirt up to her waist. She gently presses my head to her slick pussy and I slide my tongue up along the slit, slowly parting her lips as I go. She is warm and wet, with just a little bitter taste of him left on her lovely pussy lips. I lap at her juice and she moans softly in the ear of her lover as he massages her nipples. 

Soon she pulls my hair back and guides me to stand. She slides down the length of my body and kneels before me, her hands clutching my behind. He moves around and presses himself to my back and I feel his erection push against my arse. She sucks, her glorious tongue swirling around the tip of my cock and then along the length of me. She pulls me fully inside her warm mouth, sucking with great force and my body sings at the feel of her lips around me. 

He is there still pressed against me and his hands are on me, touching and exploring. He kisses my neck and I feel his breath in my ear. I groan, and I am losing myself, I cannot wait. Her tongue is exquisite, working me like I am something delicious to devour. I groan and tilt my head back as he kisses my neck, sucking harder and harder and she is sucking harder and harder like him and I am going to cum. I moan loudly to warn her. The feeling, the sights and sounds make me quicken and as she moans with my cock in her warm mouth I can feel the vibration of her throat just before she releases me from her mouth.

He is kissing and touching me, my body tingling all over while he stands behind me, pressed hard against me. He holds my hips and turns my body to face him. The bulge in his jeans is pushing against me and I stiffen further, aroused by his body. He kisses my lips and she has come to stand beside us and is kissing his neck. He moves his hand down and takes hold of my pulsating cock with slight pressure and as he squeezes me he moves his fist along the shaft back and forth. His rough hands feel so good and his tempo is perfect and I watch as she starts to kiss him and then me, and we are all hands and lips and tongues. 

He lowers his body down and takes the end of my cock into his mouth, looking up at me as he does and his tongue circles around my shaft. He continues to massage me with his hands as he sucks and it is blissful. He sucks the tip and then quickly pushes me fully into his mouth and then sucks hard on the tip as he lets go with his mouth so his hand continues to tug and squeeze. I feel her behind me, her lips on my neck and shoulders. 

The sensation is so overwhelming that I shudder powerfully and cum into the palms of this man as his girl kisses me with her soft lips. I look down and see cum flowing out of me and over his hands. They each kiss me in turn, and then one another. 

My body is exhausted and I take a moment to regain my senses, panting quietly while she replaces my pants. Minutes later I gather my bag from the seat behind and we alight onto the dark and deserted platform and go our separate ways into the night.

 

 

Published 
Written by FantasyGirl81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments