Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday Couple

"A story about a couple that I met on holiday and the man's need to see his wife taken"

6
2 Comments 2
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
A while back I was working in a coastal town renowned as a holiday destination. It was off season with not many holidaymakers around. After about three weeks of a 6 week assignment, I was as bored as one can only get when living out of a suitcase in a hotel.

Not being much of a drinker, I alleviated the boredom by entertaining myself at the pool table some nights. The room was next to the bar, but separated by a massive double door.

This particular night as I was setting myself some challenging goals on the table, a couple drifted in, showing some interest in my very average pool skills. I studied them from the corner of my eye, pretending to concentrate on a long shot that required me to curve the ball around an obstacle:

He was 1.70 – 1.75 m tall, about 120 – 130 Kg, neither obese nor athletically built, just solid. Much like a 1930’s prize fighter.

She was petite, a blond of about 1.6 m and no more than 45 Kg. Not a particularly beautiful girl, but hard and firm and dressed to show her sexy little body – bare legs, short, very short, skirt and small top exposing her very well toned stomach and back.

After missing the shot, and responding to their dedicated attention, I enquired if they wanted to play – assuming that they will play each other and, being such a nice guy, being totally prepared to let the couple have the table.

The girl said yes, and I handed her my cue. I directed the guy to the cue rack against a wall. He declined and said that he will watch while I play against the girl.

Glad for the company, I thought no more of it, set up the table and made a good break.

After a couple of turns, with not many balls sunk, the girl - who played even worse than me - and I found us in the situation that most balls were either blocking pockets, or in the middle of the table. Without any hesitation the girl proceeded to play a ball in the middle of the table, which required her to lean onto the table to such an extent that she placed her right knee on the table.

What a sight! Right in front of me was this girl, left foot on the ground, right knee on the table and mini skirt pulled up over her buttocks – giving me a full view of her buttocks, arse and (because of the angle) a pouting little pussy , completely shaved. This I could see because she wore a thong, not just any old thong, but a 50% or more translucent thong.

As soon as I had picked up my jaw, wiped the drool of my chest and re-adjusted my semi erect dick, which started rebelling against the confinement of my jocks, I glanced over at the prize fighter – fearing some sort of bloody intervention.

But…Nothing. He was completely expressionless, not having a care in the world while his wife, I assumed by her ring, was exposing her privates to me in a very, very blatant way.

Having been raised in the mould of an English country gentleman, I did not grope as my primitive side was suggesting, but coolly selected my next ball (she had missed) and proceeded to take the shot.

This was too much for her. She approached me from behind and squeezed my arse, which made me miss the shot.

A quick glance at the prize fighter! Damn still no reaction. Was he stupid, or just not interested?

I was in bit of a quandary. The girl was literally begging for it, but the prise fighter was hovering in the corner. So I decided to be bold, but neutral. “I have a simple rule,” I said. “You touch mine, I touch yours, and further, if I show you mine, you must show me yours.” I was hoping that this would get the prize fighter to show some reaction and give me a clue as to what was acceptable to do next.

He said, “I like a man of principle that lives according to fixed rules.” And that was all – no expression on his face.

The girl proceeded to take aim at another ball, again giving a full view of that beautifully tight arse and pink pouting pussy. I stepped up to her, placing my bare leg (I was wearing shorts at the time) between her legs, pressing against the pouting pussy, pretending to give advice on the shot, still careful of the prize fighter you see.

Her response was to press backwards, rubbing her pussy on my leg – that was it! I now had a full erection that was impossible to hide, and started groping her arse with my right hand, while I tried working my left around her front to rub her clit.

She did not allow me to reach her clit, but spun away, facing me and removing her top, exposing her A-B cup breasts whilst hoisting her arse onto the table.

A quick glance at the prize fighter, revealed two things: His eyes was glassy, as if in a trance, and he had moved over to the door and was holding it shut so we could not be disturbed.

With the prize fighter giving silent encouragement, I started to pull down the flimsy little panty.

Eisstra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eisstra

She meanwhile produced a condom from her skirt, pulled up waist high.

I was as hard as steel and raring to go. She met my thrust head on, but I battled to get it in. One, she was small, and two, she was bone dry.

This threw me for a moment and I withdrew to lube my dick head with some spit. By the time my hand reached my dick with lubrication, hers did as well – she was contributing lubrication to ease the penetration!

I was much more careful now, and penetrated slowly, giving her pussy time to adjust and to start lubricating. She looked at me with a strange expression, it looked as if she was thanking me. Anyway, I had my boner in a tight warm spot, which was lubricating by the stroke, and I had to concentrate on my stroke-play. So I gave her expression no further thought.

I continued with long strokes, at an angle hitting the G-spot, and got some reaction from her, but not much.

This was puzzling: She came on to me like a bitch in heat, she was small, I was slightly above average in size and had 30 odd summers worth of experience. All of this combined should have had her screaming and bucking like a porn star, but all she did was whimper – really disturbing this was, not to mention how deflating for my ego.

Not knowing what was going on, I shortened my strokes and increased my pace, determined that at least one of us would have some serious fun. This had me cumming after about a minute or so.

As I withdrew (I had forgotten all about the prize fighter) I noticed that he was still guarding the door, but now had an average sized boner in his hand, which he was slowly stroking.

She got off the table, walked over to him, kneeled, and started sucking him off. I was inclined to leave quietly, but they were blocking the door. So I had no choice but to remove my used condom and get my still erect dick (although I had cum, this was not a very satisfactory encounter as I get my kicks from my partner’s true enjoyment) back into my pants.

Things were not going well at the door. I could not see much of the dick being sucked, but it looked as if the girl was going to great lengths to keep it up – puzzling this was. Even more puzzling was the fact that she made a gesture with her hand, suggesting I should come closer.

Upon reaching them, she got off the floor, mouth fixed to the dick she was sucking, and presented me with her gaping pussy as she was bending over his dick. I got the message.

In a flash I had my near hard dick out, gave it couple of strokes to full potential, and rammed it in her slightly wet, but very hot love box. There we were, she sucking him and me fucking her doggy style.

He got visibly excited from my somewhat rough treatment of his wife (I gathered that this couple needed help to achieve sexual fulfilment). Me, after having shot my first load before, could go another 5 or more minutes like this before I would come again. So stroking her love box, and seeing his excitement grow, I decided to really contribute to this game and started playing with her butt hole with my left thumb. My right hand was holding onto her right hip.

He was interested all right! So I lubricated my thumb with some spit, and started to penetrate her anus rose, in and out, in and out, more arse play than deep penetration, and I could see his excitement build with each short little stroke.

As his excitement built, so did hers. She was bucking and moaning, pumping her hips backwards to meet my strokes – really interesting.

His knees wobbled, and I assume he shot his load in his wife’s mouth. This got her so excited, she came, shuddering all over with buttock muscles twitching – now this was what got me excited and it wasn’t long before I came again, a very satisfying experience this time, with knees buckling and stars flashing before my eyes.

I withdrew and she stood up, hugging the now sweating prize fighter.

I got myself neat and tried to nonchalantly push past them on my way out, but she would have none of that. She gave me a hug and whispered, “Thank you,” in my ear before she would let me go.

I met them in the bar the next night. They were married and on vacation at the coast. They were two nice people, both IT professionals and from my home town. After a couple of drinks they invited me up to their room to look at some of their holiday pictures on the laptop computer they had in their room – well that was the excuse to get me in their room anyway.

I am a nice guy, and a gentleman at that. How could I refuse to help this nice couple achieve sexual fulfilment?

Published 
Written by marcusss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments