Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Ginger and Jako - Part 1

"Tropical vacation alone."

5
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Ginger had just checked into her Hawaiian luxury vacation home rental after a grueling thirteen-hour flight and a thirty-minute cab ride to the other side of the island. Tomorrow was Gingers 41st birthday and all she wanted to do was relax and get away from it all. She wanted to sit on the beach, read, watch the waves but most of all, just center herself.

She arrived at the house to find that it was a magnificent twenty eight hundred square foot home on a secluded acre and a half property with its very own private beach.

Ginger was coming into her own. Her business was doing great. Her family and friends were doing well and even understood here wanting spend a relaxing birthday alone while respecting her wishes as she followed through with it. She didn’t have any boyfriends, no drama. All she wanted to do was relax.

The house had a pool, Jacuzzi just beyond the full-length deck that overlooked its own private beach on this lush Hawaiian treasure. The trip had really drained her and the thought of a bath was more than magical. She made it into the master bathroom where she found a tub big enough for four adults. Not that she was into that sort of thing but she loved the thought of an hour in this tub alone, stretched out with nothing but her thought and even those could go away.

She filled the tub and turned the Jacuzzi jets on low as she disrobed and stepped into the hot water. The heat from the water was like bliss against her skin. She could instantly feel her muscles loosen. The tub had a sort of built in recliner that fit her small frame like a glove.

She leaned her head back closed he eyes and thought about the jet of water that just happened to be pulsating gently between her legs and softly against her bare pussy. Ginger was not here one a sexual retreat. She was here to relax and clear her mind and become one with her spirit and her soul. Even though this was a distraction from that, it was still helping her relax.

After thirty-five minutes of soft bubbles, she decided to get out. It was extremely pleasurable but a bit of a distraction. She didn't bother drying off, she just put on a light robe and wandered into the kitchen poured herself a glass of red wine and then strolled out to the back deck to watch the water roll up on the private beach.

She lay back on the chase lounge made well enough to be indoors but designed to be out and she heard a small moan off in the distance.

She found her new perch to be positioned perfectly to see the neighbor’s pool through the trees about an eighth of a mile away. She couldn’t really see a couple but she could only imagine what they were doing from the low groaning sound. She was so for away and with the tall jungle like island trees, she couldn’t be sure.

She remembered seeing a pair of binoculars in a drawer in the bedroom. She knew that she probably shouldn't intrude on their personal time but she figured what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them. Not to mention that she had just spent the last thirty-five minutes having her pussy hummed on but what felt like a professional gigolo. It wasn't like she wasn't thinking about it already.

She walked back to the bedroom, grabbed the binoculars and headed to her comfortable, plush outdoor chase perch.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

She pulled the looking glass from its case, positioned it against her eyes and dialed it into a perfect focus. She watched as the couple kissed and touched one another, as they stood naked to the world next to their pool. This was not something Ginger had ever done before but that did not stop her from feeling the blood flush through her cheeks, her breasts and down into her now moist pussy. She was amazed at how aroused she had become. Alone in her private oasis, with her personal live show and a soft warm breeze that only made her nipples hard enough to be tender. She opened her robe enough to expose her breasts so that she could feel the air making her nipples constrict and her soft fingertips as she caressed them while watching the couple.

She watched him gentle bend her over and take her from behind. Holding his cock as he aimed it into her, slow and pulling her towards him with a firm passion. She hadn’t even realized it but she found herself now fully exposed and she was massaging her clitoris slowly as she ran her fingers in and out of her pussy. She couldn't imagine a better way to spend her birthday. In and out, her fingers went as she slowly arched her back. With the arch of her back, view was slowly aimed upwards just a touch only to see the neighbor beyond the couple watching her.

She instantly put down the binoculars, closed her robe and went inside. She couldn’t believe it. How dare he, this fucking peeping Tom. She caught her breath and instantly started to giggle. How was he any different from her?

She started to rationalize the situation. She didn't know any of these people and she couldn't help but wonder if her “Tom” was as turned on watching her as she was watching her couple. She was a grown woman and she didn’t have to answer to anyone. This week was about her, her relaxation, her centering, her time and her fun.

She picked up her binoculars and look through the kitchen window to see if he was still watching. She saw him still there like a dog waiting for a bone from his master. She poured herself another glass of wine and said aloud to herself, “Fuck it. Let’s have some fun.” And walked back outside.

She sat down her drink and completely removed her robe. Bare to the elements, she slid back on to plush outdoor thrown and moistened her fingertips with her mouth and then slid them down and back into her pussy her other hand on the breasts as she ever so slowly thrust her pussy into her hand as she bit her lip.

She picked up her looking glass and look at him as if to say, I know you are there. She could now see him with pants down and dick in hand, as he leaned back against the outdoor table stroking cock harder and faster with every slide. She watched his every move as she massaged the inside of pussy, she watched as his legs and ass checks tightened. His left hand gripped the table as his cock sprayed with every constriction as if in slow motion. Ginger could not contain her own excitement. She could feel the flush of warmth over her entire body as her pussy started to explode, over and over again.

When it was over, she lay there naked in the sun relaxing, the same as all of her new neighbor's and the thought ran across her mind. This is going to be a great vacation.

Published 
Written by JakoOlive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments