Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Encounter at the Park

"A woman stumbles on a couple having sex in the park and is overcome with passion"

6
2 Comments 2
26.4k Views 26.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Laura arrived at the new meeting spot a few minutes early because she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to find it.  Laura turned off the engine and lights to wait.  Laura wasn’t sure why Carl wanted to meet her in this parking lot next to the bike path but she’s beginning to feel a little unease about sitting alone in the dark.

Laura figured Carl would be here any minute so she decided to stick it out although a part of her wanted to drive around the block a few times.  Laura’s eyes keep darting around hoping to see him soon. 

Carl’s now a few minutes late and Laura’s getting nervous.  Is she at the right spot, she wonders?  Did something happen to him?  Just then Laura notices a couple strolling down the bike path with their arms all over each other.  They don’t see Laura in the car and think its empty and they are all alone.  The woman is stroking the man’s bulge through his jeans.

All of a sudden the woman drops to her knees and begins to dive into her boyfriends pants.  Laura’s surprised by this and is trying not to stare.  Laura looks away and wonders if she should make a sound so they know she’s there.  Laura keeps trying to find other things to entertain herself, but the thought of what’s happening is to exciting for her to pass up.

Laura turns back to watch and now the man’s pants are at his ankles and she’s got his hard cock in her mouth.  Laura can hear her slurping away as the man is looking straight up at the sky completely lost in his bliss.  Laura feels her nipples hardening as she’s getting hotter and hotter.

The man pulls his beautiful girlfriend up, bends her over and begins eating her from behind.  The woman lets out a few moans as Laura start rubbing herself through her skirt.  Completely forgetting about Carl, Laura and is eagerly waiting for the man to fuck her.

Laura is getting very wet.  When the stranger finally does enter her, Laura slides her panties down and vigorously rubs herself.  Laura can feel her face flushing and her breath getting short.  Laura didn’t even notice Carl walking up to the car but he can see Laura is busy at work.  Carl slowly opens the passenger door, careful to not make a sound, and slides in.  Laura quickly covers her self up embarrassed and tries to act normal.

The sound of the couple fucking outside is getting louder as the woman begins to scream breathlessly.  Laura starts to wonder if a neighbor will call the police.  Carl wastes no time in pulling his pants down as his hands are all over Laura’s wanting body while they both watch the couple outside.

The sight of this couple’s raw passion has made Laura insationable.  They seem so uninhibited that it’s having a contagious effect on Laura.

Carl pushes his seat all the way back and pulls Laura on top of him.  He turns Laura around so that her back is pressed against my chest and she can feel the heat of his cock beneath her.  Laura feels one of his firm hands grab her tender breast as his fingers roll around Laura’s nipple the other strokes his hard cock up and down her pussy getting his cock lubed with her juices.  After teasing her for a minute Carl finally pushes just an inch of his manhood into Laura. 

Laura begins slowly rotating her hips trying to take more of his cock into her but he pulls back only allowing an inch or two at a time.  Laura let out a whimper in frustration until with out warning Carl slowly slides deep into her filling her completely. 

With his arms tightly wrapped around Laura Carl begins pumping his hips building a slow steady rhythm.   Laura had no idea she’d be getting laid tonight as she has only just begun dating Carol, but the strange chain of events have left her with no desire to stop now.  While one hand is still playing with Laura’s breast the other begins to make circles around her clit.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri



Laura feels the sensations building up as they watch the man on the trail pull out and push the woman back down guiding her mouth back to his dick.  She quickly sucks all of her juices from him and with one hand strokes him furiously.  Carol begins fucking Laura at the same speed as the woman is sucking and jerking the man off.  The man lets out a loud groan and shoots a stream of cum across her chest.  She sucks him dry and continues to pump away as the man steps back to steady himself from falling completely over.

Carl lets out a few moans as his grip tightens on Laura’s breast.  He rolls her clit between his thumb and finger.  Watching these strangers cum in public has totally sets Laura off and after a few minutes Laura feels herself getting closer to cumming.  He slows down letting the heat between them take on a life of its own.  Every slow thrust brings the pair closer and closer to bliss. 

Carl pulls Laura back so she is almost laying flat on her back.  Had some one walked by the car they would have had a clear view of Carl’s cock penetrating deeper and deeper into Laura.  Laura’s clit is so sensitive that Carl can almost feel the pleasure through his fingers. 

Carl moans in her ear “oh yeah, here I cum” as Laura feels him pounding into her harder and harder.  Laura can’t take any more and her body erupts.  Laura’s legs tremble and her hands instinctively squeeze her breast as the tremors ripple through her body. 

Carl fires his hot cum deep into her as Laura feels his upper body tighten up.  He squirts a few more shots and lets out a deep moan as their bodies begin relax.

Published 
Written by TDHDC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments