Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spied Best Mate And Horny Girlfriend in Morning Session

"Caught best mate having some hot sex with his girlfriend..."

5
2 Comments 2
8.7k Views 8.7k
998 words 998 words

Author's Notes

"Watching my mate have an early morning horny session with his girlfriend through a crack in the bedroom door."

I stayed over at my mate’s house after a night out on the Saturday for his birthday.  Everyone else had gone home.  Just his girlfriend and myself stayed.  After too much to drink, I fell fast asleep in the spare room, then woke up at about 6.30am in the morning to the faint sounds of moaning and gasping. 

Listening carefully I realised I wasn't dreaming and that it was coming from my mate's bedroom across the hall.  The sound of the heavy breathing quickly got me turned on and I couldn’t believe they were awake already so early on a Sunday morning.  So I carefully crept out of bed and very gently pulled my bedroom door open so they didn't hear me.

Now across the hallway, I could see his bedroom door was not closed completely.  I longed to know whether I would be able to see anything if I edged closer to the door. Feeling horny and very intrigued I plucked up the courage to slowly and very silently move closer to the bedroom door.  I could see through the gap between the door and the door frame on the side where the hinges were. I had a superb view of them sprawled on top of the bed. 

My heart started to pound with excitement at what I could see and hear.  He had his hand between her legs fingering her pussy and kissing her passionately. The rougher he fingered her, the louder she moaned.  I felt guilty spying on them but at the same time was getting really turned on.  She was writhing her hips as he pulled her pussy lips apart and slid his fingers inside.

He then pulled down his tight little black boxer briefs to reveal a very hard and throbbing cock, so erect it bounced straight up against his stomach.  He stopped kissing her and moved his head down to lick and nibble her pert nipples.  She writhed on the bed when he did this and I was so scared in case they could see me through the small crack in the door.  I was so turned on I couldn't resist but to continue watching.

She parted her legs wider and I had a great view of him fingering her pink little pussy. With two fingers he was pulling her pussy lips apart and at the same time rubbing her clit with his thumb.  They were so into each other they were oblivious to me, thankfully, and I think they had forgotten I had stayed over and so might be able to hear.

His cock looked so hard and he gave it two long strokes and then pushed her legs wide apart and rolled between them.  He slowly pushed himself inside her and she gasped as he went all the way down to his balls.  I was amazed at how tender he seemed with her as he usually is quite cocky and brash.  He pushed down on her thighs, literally pinning her to the bed and totally exposing her pink wet gash.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

His arse began to pump faster and faster and his butt cheeks seemed to tense up as he fucked her.  She must have been quite wet as I could hear his cock pumping in and out of her.  His balls banged against her as he thrust into her faster and faster.  She lifted her legs up higher which blocked my view a bit.  But from the sounds that they were both making, I could tell that they were really enjoying their early morning fuck. 

He pulled out of her and deep throat kissed her and lightly massaged her tits with his left hand.  All the time his rock hard cock throbbed, his bulbous helmet shining and covered in pussy juice.  I had never seen him erect before.  Being mates for ages we had changed and showered at the gym together a lot so I knew he was in good shape and admired how well-hung he was. I had seen her sunbathing in the garden in her bikini before but never guessed I would see them in action together like this. 

He then pushed her legs back again and rolled between them and slipped himself back inside her.  She whimpered as he filled her up.  He started to take longer and deeper strokes and I could once again see his rock hard cock pushing in and out of her wet, glistening pussy.  He was whispering to her but I couldn't hear clearly what he was saying. 

She was so absorbed by the sensations of him fucking her that she just groaned and sighed in response.  He pounded and pounded her, pushing his cock so deep inside her and she was obviously loving every minute.  He shuddered and tensed as he came inside her and she whimpered as he kissed her passionately again.

I was so turned on but didn't want to get caught so quietly and slowly crept back to my room.  When I got up later I made some noise so they knew I was there.  I went down to the kitchen where they both were and I said I'd slept like a log.  She was cuddling him with one arm around him and she looked hot in a white t-shirt and a scanty pair of little pink briefs. 

I noticed how some of the silky fabric was pulling gently into her butt crack.  He was just wearing the tight little black boxer briefs from before.  I noticed how the stretchy fabric clung to his bulge, the outline of his cock was quite defined and he was obviously semi-hard from the cuddle she was giving him. 

I tried not to look too much and couldn’t help feeling horny at the thought that just a couple of hours ago they had been passionately fucking each other.  They never guessed I'd heard and seen them have such a horny session together, but it’s a memory I definitely enjoy.

Published 
Written by Speedoboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments