Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone's Watching

"He positioned me perfectly on a jet."

16
10 Comments 10
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My name is Lisa. One summer, my boyfriend and I got a wild idea that for our summer vacation we would drive down to the coast of Florida near the Key's and get jobs and play all summer. My boyfriend Todd landed a job at a local hotel as a night security guard and I worked as a waitress at one of the local beach bars. Todd was always telling me about the guest at the hotel and their sexual escapades when they think no one is watching. Todd loved to watch. Watching all these excursions turned him on more than sex. He would tell me about couples in the elevator, in the hallways, but his favorite were always hot tub couples. I could just see him in the control room with his hand on his dick watching these unsuspecting people go at it. He got hard just talking about it.

One night after work I decided to surprise him. I had met a really hot guy named John earlier that night while working and he told me he was staying at the hotel my boyfriend worked at. I knew Todd was working that night so when John asked me to meet him after I got off work at his hotel I said yes. After I got off work I ran back to the my apartment and put on my bikini. It was an electric blue string bikini. It was Todd's favorite, he picked it out. The top just barely covered my DD breasts. I also slid on a pair of blue jean cut off shorts and a white tank top. I brushed my shoulder length black hair and made sure my makeup was subtle but sexy and headed out the door to meet John.

I arrived at the hotel and called John on my cell. I told him to meet me in the hot tub room. I then went through the lobby and out towards the pool area. On the other side of the pool was a hot tub room. I opened the door and took my shorts and tank off and placed them on a chair. I slid into the hot tub just as John walked in. He locked the door behind him.

"Give us a little more privacy, you know..." he explained.

I knew what he meant and that was fine with me. I looked around and saw the camera carefully placed in the upper corner allowing full view of the room.

John slid into the hot tub and pulled me over to him.

"You look hot," he said.

"Well it is a hot tub," I flirted back.

I placed my hand on his chest and then slowly inched downward towards his shorts. I found the top button and with no trouble at all I unfastened it.

"I take it you wanna play?" He said half grinning.

"I wanna play," I answered.

I then lowered my hand into his shorts and wrapped it around his dick. It was already nice and hard, just the way I like 'em. "Take your shorts off," I ordered him. I wanted to taste him.

"You're wish is my command," he said and took the shorts off and threw them to the side. "You like?" he asked motioning at his erect dick.

"I like," I licked my lips and told him to sit on the side of the tub.

At first I gently kissed the tip of his dick, teasing him. Then I circled my tongue around the head flicking it back and forth. He moaned and leaned his head back. I then took my teeth and lightly grazed the head of his dick. He liked the sensation I could tell. His dick got harder more alert. I licked the full length of his dick pausing every so often to nibble. I loved teasing guys when giving head. I saw him looking down at me so I kept my eyes fixed on his and placed my lips around his dick and began to suck. I moaned and licked and sucked. I heard weak moans and gasps coming from his lips.

"Oh God, that feels amazing," he said as I devoured his dick. I could tell he was getting close and I love the taste of cum. I wanted all that hot, sticky goodness. I sucked harder and stroked his dick with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I moaned and sucked until he shot a load of hot cum all in my mouth. I continued to suck until I had every drop of it.

"Wow, you can suck a dick," he stated. I loved the compliment.

"Now lets see if you can lick a pussy," I dared him.

He untied my bikini bottom and tossed them beside his shorts. He then moved me into the position he was in up on the side of the tub. He took his hand and spread my pussy lips apart and began to dance his tongue around my clit. He flicked his tongue on my clit and then began to suck on it.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

Almost without warning he began to make out with my pussy. It was like nothing I had felt. His tongue was all over my pussy, sucking and licking and biting. He was treating my pussy as a playground for his mouth. I could feel myself getting ready to orgasm and I wanted it to last. I thrust my pussy forward almost drowning him in my cum as my body jerked with pleasure and release.

"Not bad," I told him.

He then turned me away from him and pushed me up against the side of the hot tub. He positioned me perfectly on a jet. I could feel the let pulsating on my clit as he got behind me and slid his dick in my pussy.

"You like the jet?" he asked ask as he thrust me forward towards it.

"It's orgasmic," I knew that it wouldn't take much to make me orgasm now.

He reached around and pulled my bikini top aside exposing my breast. He was rubbing and teasing and squeezing my breast as he moved his dick in and out slowly. I looked up and realized that I had forgotten about the camera and Todd. I looked dead into the camera and let out a moan as I tossed my head back in orgasm.

John wasn't done yet, he turned me towards him and brought me down on top of his dick. He reached up and grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled my head back. He then began to suck my nipples. He let my hair go and grabbed both breast. He pushed them together sucking on one nipple and then the other. I began to ride him harder. I was grinding my pussy down on his taking in all 8 inches. He then let go of my breast and grabbed my ass cheeks, pushing me down harder on his dick.

"Ride it baby, move that pussy up and down on my dick, grind it," he ordered and kissed me hard.

I thrust my pussy back and forth up and down until finally we both let out a loud moan and climaxed.

I got up and got out of the hot tub and got dressed. We said our goodbyes and I headed out to my car. I was wondering how long it would take for Todd to call me. As I headed through the lobby, Todd met me at the front door.

"Nice show," he said with a huge smile on his face. "I can't get my dick to go down you got me so hot."

I looked down at the bulge in his pants and laughed. "How can I be of service?" I asked grinning.

He took my hand and led me to the control room.

"You can start my getting undressed and sucking my dick." I smiled and took off my clothes. I went to kneel down in front of him.

I stopped and asked him, "did you play with your dick while watching me?" He looked shocked that I would ask.

"Did you? Did you play with your dick while I was fucking that other guy?" He didn't say anything.

"Did you like watching him lick me, suck on my tit's, cum in my mouth? Did you like that?" His dick was getting harder by the second. He really liked it.

I got up and turned my back to him, "I don't want you to fuck my pussy tonight." He looked confused. "I want you to fuck my ass." He smiled and let out a soft laugh.

"I have already had my pussy fucked tonight," I said spreading my ass cheeks apart. "Now I want my ass fucked."

He pulled my arm and brought me to him, he then gently pushed the head of his dick in my ass. I let out a soft moan as he slid his dick farther in. Todd reached around and began playing with my clit as I slid up and down on his dick. He started to pump harder and rub my clit faster.

"I liked watching that guy fuck you, I liked watching you suck his dick, I liked watching him lick your pussy, I liked watching him grab your tits and pound you like a whore." He whispered loudly panting. Hearing that made me cum and I grinned my ass down on his dick. He drove his fingers into my pussy with force.

"I like watching you cum all over his face, I like seeing your tits bounce as he fucked you up against the jet," he continued. "What I liked most of all, was when you looked at the camera and let me know you knew I was watching you." With that we both climaxed.

Afterward we got dressed and he lead me out into the lobby.

"See you back at the apartment," I told him as I headed out the front door.

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments